Hot Wife Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A revived, Carol slid between my legs to get a better look at the action. She used her knee to spread my legs, put one of the pillows under my butt then thrust three fingers in my cunt while rolling her fingertips up to find, then play with my g spot. I was flying as she worked my core.

John was in heaven as he fucked my face. I tongued his balls on each deep stroke and when his balls started to pull up against him, I pushed him away. I wanted him to dump his load deep inside my pussy, not my throat.

I smiled and asked if he was ready to split me.

He smiled and said, "Baby you are amazing, I'm ready to bury this cock in that pussy? Do you want to the bottom or the top or would you like me to pound you from behind. , do you want me to fuck you from behind?"

I moved to the center of the bed on my back. I spread my legs apart and used my hands to show him my pink sex. He slid up from the bottom of the bed with Carol beside him. She took his shaft in her hand. and rolled her tongue over it, just once. She positioned it at my opening and slid it up and down, teasing my clit until I begged for her to put him inside me. When she finally placed it at my opening he moved slowly and steadily forward. On the first stroke, he gave me a little less than half but after pausing at the top after that one he gave me almost all of it. He drove into me so deep on his third stroke that he hit my cervix, absolutely, impaling me. I was in heaven. He was big, thick, hard and talented.

I screamed out something unintelligible as he began fucking me in long slow, deep strokes. He whispered to me that he was going to make me cum twice before emptying his load in me. I was flying. My pussy was being plundered. I was feeling delicious pain and pleasure to my core. He didn't stop.

Many strokes, later I felt my climax building. I was lost as I felt him from my head to my toes. My pussy was spasming as I came and came and came.

He was such a good lover that he slowed while I came, allowing me to enjoy my whole body giving in to the pleasure.

When I came down a bit, he began anew with those deep and languid strokes. Carol was mauling my breasts with her hands and her practiced tongue surrounded my nipples. The hot wetness was amazing. He fucked me sooo good for a really long time. I knew I'd be sore tomorrow, but I wanted everything he had to offer. My O began to build again as both ravished me. My body began to buck like a bronco back against every stroke.

He slowed for a short time then decided it was time for him to take his pleasure. The strokes started again; this time even harder and deeper (if that was possible). I reached behind him with both hands and pulled his butt in and out with every stroke.

He grunted, "I'm almost there; where do you want it?"

I sputtered breathlessly that I wanted it planted deep inside my pussy. He smiled and so did she.

He continued pounding me and then tensed up, pumping his seed in me. He turned me into a ragdoll as I spasmed again with my legs around him. He had a crazy amount of cum. My spasming pussy was overflowing, oozing cum everywhere.

To no one's surprise, his cum slut,, Carol slid over and began the cleanup. Her tongue and mouth were amazing as she sucked the jizz out of me and cleaned my nether region.

As she lapped up the last remnants, John planted a big kiss on her. It was rabid as she shared his essence and my essence between them.

We dozed off for a bit then exchanged email addresses when I began to dress. We all agreed to get together, again.

They weren't surprised when I told them, "I was trolling for a one-night stand with a single guy" explaining my husband's dare to them. "You more than doubled my pleasure."

Jim smiled and asked, "Truth?"

I said, "Yes."

I headed back to my room, minutes later. Jim was anxiously waiting for me. I shared a ton about the evening, highlighting the most intense and erotic details. As is so often the case, following a night in the LS with another couple, we enjoyed making love to each other for hours until we finally fell asleep.

Just before falling asleep, I remember thinking, it's my turn to win, next week; turnaround is fair play.

THE END

12