Hot Wives of Maple St. Ch. 01

Story Info
The debauchery of white wives in a neighborhood.
1.8k words
4.04
155.4k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

It was a gorgeous sunshiny day on Maple Street. The sound of a lawn mower could be heard in the distance. Dave stepped off his patio and began walking around his new yard. Him and his lovely wife April had just moved in last week. Dave did well. He took over his father's faltering manufacturing business at 25 and now at the ripe old age of 43, he was a millionaire.

He and April met when she came to work at his office two years ago. She was fresh out of college and so sweet and innocent that Dave couldn't help himself about asking her out on a date for dinner one day. She accepted and seven months later they got married in a small chapel back in her hometown back East. April was thirteen years younger than him but they clicked right away. She came from a really strict family so she hadn't dated much before she met Dave.

April being so much younger, a gorgeous petite natural blonde with an hour glass figure. Some of Dave's friends teased him calling her Dave's trophy wife. She was certainly a head turner.

There new house had five huge bedrooms and as many baths situated on 2 acres of lush mature shrubs that hide his backyard from the surrounding houses on the street. Naturally it was a gated street. The street stretched out for about a mile with forty some houses lined on either side. Each mansion nestled into the woods surrounded by mature shrubs and flowers.

Dave remembered coming to look at the house with the real-estate agent making a joke how the street reminded him of the television show Desperate Housewives. He recalled seeing a group of housewives jogging together looking hot in the way of gorgeous. One of them was Vicky who lived next door. She was a thirty something blonde. It looked to Dave that Vicky spent her husbands money just as fast as he made it. Her body was laced with expensive jewelry and clothes.

In fact Dave saw the pool guys truck parked out front of her house next door. Dave had noticed this was the second time this week his truck was parked out front. Dave's house was one of the few on the street that didn't have a pool but he gave it some thought about having one put in. Dave walked out into the yard trying to poke his head between the large bushes separating the yard next door from his own. He thought he could hear someone talking around the pool area so he tried to take a look to see how their pool was laid out.

Dave could see the pool partially from a window on his second floor and saw Vicky out on her patio wearing a black bikini a couple times. Dave gently stepped in between two large shrubs pulling back a branch so he could see toward his neighbors pool. The pool came into view as Dave poked his head thru the bushes. Than he heard a noise and looked toward the patio area and what he saw made his jaw drop.

All Dave could see was this muscular black guy with banging some chick on a lounge chair. The black guys ass was facing Dave and all he could see was a pair of white legs stretched way out on either side. The sound of his massive black thighs could be heard now as he slapped hard against the woman's upturned ass.

Dave listened to the sounds. He watched as the banging continued. Than what he saw next just amazed him. The black guy picked up the woman who was still impaled on his cock and began fucking her in mid air. Dave's eyes were wide open as he saw the man standing up holding onto the woman by her ass. Her arms were locked around his neck as he banged her standing up. The black guy turned a bit. Dave saw her face now. It was his neighbor, Vicky!

That little whore he thought to himself. Cheating on her old man with the pool guy! Dave kept his eyes focused on the couple. He was giving it to her hard now. He seemed to be laboring to cum. The black guy walked her over to a patio table and sat her ass down as she laid back lifting her legs high up in the air as he continued to fuck her pussy.

The black guy locked his big arms around her thighs holding her tight as he banged that white married ass.

He heard Vicky screaming out now. She must be having an orgasm Dave thought. The black guy was still thrusting forward. The slapping sounds increased. Next thing Dave heard was a deep groaning sound coming from the black pool guy. He was coming inside Vicky's pussy. He thrust up inside her a few more times and finally let go of her gorgeous white legs. Vicky got up from the patio table and even though Dave was over a hundred feet away he could still make out the glob of cum that just fell down onto the brick patio below.

Vicky was talking to the man but Dave couldn't hear what was being said. He saw Vicky putting on her black bikini top than leaned over and picked up the bottom pulling it up as she wiggled her gorgeous ass until the material fit her just right. The pool guy was pulling his pants up than reached for his tank top. Dave watched as Vicky walked over giving the pool guy a kiss before he walked around the front on his way back to his truck. It's funny Dave thought. He didn't see any pool cleaning tools out. He must of came there just for the purpose of fucking Vicky he thought.

Dave pulled back from between the two bushes but not before one of the branches made a snapping sound. Dave glanced back at Vicky. She was staring his way. He carefully wedged himself back out into his yard until he was out of her sight. He wondered if she saw him

Dave kept walking around his yard checking out all the flowers and shrubs the previous people had planted. He was making his way around the back when he turned and saw someone out of the corner of his eye. It was Vicky! Dave didn't know what to do or say at first. He just smiled as his neighbor walked closer.

She was smiling at least.

"Hello Dave. I saw you poking your head between the bushes and thought I'd come see what your up to today."

"Oh Ugh...Just checking out the yard Vicky. Thought about having a pool put in this summer."

"Oh Yeah...That would be great. Your wife would love it. Know these great pool guys that could maintain it for you. Just let me know I'll give you their number."

Dave thought to himself. Yeah. The same pool guy that was just banging your little white pussy...You cheating whore...Dave couldn't help but notice the wet spot between her lets and knew it was cum leaking out.

"Yeah. Great. I will keep them in mind if we have one put in."

"Listen. Is April home?"

"Yeah. She's inside putting a few things away from breakfast."

"Oh Good...I wanted to talk to her and see if she'd be interested in going shopping with me this afternoon...Ugh...Unless you guys had other plans?"

"Um...No...Not at all. Want me to go get her?"

"Oh...That's alright. Know my way around your place just fine when the Davis's lived here. I'll go knock on the back door if you don't mind."

Dave replied." No...Not at all."

Dave watched Vicky's tight little round ass swaying with each step she took toward the house. He wondered what her husband Frank would think if he knew she was fucking around on him. He couldn't imagine the cost of a divorce from that woman if it ever came down to one.

Dave continued walking around the yard thinking of the fuck he's just witnesses. He couldn't imagine why a woman that had so much would want to do such a thing to her husband. Dave heard all the stories of these rich wives having boyfriends on the side. Like one of those novels you'd read he thought. Dave was no angel himself. He loved reading porn. Loved fantasizing about his wife fucking another man like most men do. But there was a big difference between fantasy and reality. For all Dave knew, her old man had his blessing to fuck around. Vicky seemed to boss her husband around from what Dave saw last week when they first met. Dave debated if he should tell April about what he'd just seen happen. He kept walking and thinking.

April answered the back door and smiled when she saw Vicky standing in her bikini.

"Hi neighbor." Vicky said. "Just thought I'd come over and see what you were up to this afternoon.

April opened the screen door for her neighbor smiling as she noticed the bikini. "You look fabulous Vicky. You got to work out everyday."

Vicky replied. "Yeah. I get a work out every morning. Hey...Listen...I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me this afternoon. I usually go with Becky next door but her and her husband are gone for the weekend."

"Yeah...Sure...That would be great. I'd love to go shopping."

Vicky smiled at her adorable little blonde neighbor. She began thinking devilishly how innocent and naïve appeared to be. She loved taking these Naïve wives and helping them turn into complete sluts.

"How about one this afternoon. We'll take my care and have a late lunch."

April smiled like a school girl going on a picnic. "Can't wait. I'll see you at one." April smiled as Vicky gave her a hug before turning around to head back out the screen door to the patio.

Vicky kept thinking. It was like a game for her. She always loved turning out a new white wife. Watching them experience their first big black cock. She had everything setup with Johnny. He'd casually run into them at the mall and have lunch with them. As soon as she got back home she sent a text to Johnny telling him of her plans. It didn't take much more than a minute for Johnny to reply back knowing he'd be anxious to break in another new white wife.

Vicky laid the phone back down on the table and started to think back. Let's see...How many wives on the street have gone black because of her? Vicky counted to herself. Eleven! Another cuckold is born every single day she thought with a smirk.

Vicky reached inside her bikini bottom feeling the wet cum still leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy. She tasted her finger. Mm...She loved the taste of fresh cum. She quickly headed for the shower pulling down her bikini on the way.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers