Hottubbing Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul loses his virginity.
952 words
4.32
223.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt wonderful! Aunt Helen had given me my very first blowjob and wow did she make me come! We got out of the hottub, dried off, and went inside the house. We could hear mom and uncle Gene moaning and groaning upstairs. I could hear my own mother getting fucked!

Helen was hugging and kissing me, her melon-sized tits pressing against my bare chest.

"Take off my bottoms," she breathed in my ear.

I thumbed the sides of her bikini, slowly pulling them down. I was gazing at my aunt's pink pussy! She had no hair "down there", completely shaven. I was fascinated by her pink puffy pussylips. I worked my way up her body, kissing her while my fingers slid between her wet folds.

"Mmm...Paul that feels so good, feel how wet I am?"

She broke away from me and sat on the couch with her legs wide open. I really didn't know what to do, so I just did what came naturally. I started licking her creamy plump thighs while my thumb sank into her juicy puss. I inched my tongue closer to her wetness and soon was licking her dripping cunt. I continued to lap and slurp my aunt until my lips and chin were wet with her juices. I could feel my cock twitching...coming back to life.

"Let's go upstairs and see how they are doing," aunt Helen purred.

I followed her up the stairs, mesmerized by her thick curvy ass. She turned to me at the landing, giving me a wet kiss and gave my growing cock a good squeeze. I could hear mom grunting.

"Yes...oh fuck yes! Fuck me hard like that!"

I stood at the bedroom doorway and saw my own mother getting fucked. Her head was buried in her arms. She was on her knees with uncle Gene behind her greedily grabbing her big ass and fucking her hard.

"She loves getting fucked like that," Helen whispered in my ear.

Uncle Gene saw us standing at the doorway. His face was very intense.

"You like that boy? Like seeing your ol' mom getting fucked?"

As soon as he said it, mom looked up at me with a

wonderfully wild and lust-filled gaze. She said nothing, just looked at me directly in the eye - while she got fucked!! My aunt was slowly pushing me into the room, closer to the "action". Gene's large hand crashed down on mom's ass -SMACK- She squealed out and now her gaze was upon my very hard prick. Aunt Helen was slowly pumping my erection, and still pushing me closer to the bed.

I couldn't take my eyes away from mom's large asscheeks. They were turning pink from my uncle slapping them, and they jiggled in wave-like ripples as his body slammed into her. I was now standing directly in front mom, my cock pointing straight at her.

"Suck it...suck his cock...suck your son's dick, you know you want to!" Gene urged.

Mom reached up and stole my shaft away from her sister.

"Oh baby, do you really want this? Do you really want me to?" Mom asked me, almost pleading.

All I could do was simply nod. She kissed the tip, then slid her tongue and lips down the shaft of my cock. Oh shit! I couldn't believe this was really happening. I always thought mother had such a beautiful face....I never imagined seeing my cock in her mouth! She looked even more beautiful! She slowly and lovingly sucked me into her mouth even though Gene was fucking her so hard!

It became a bit hazy after that. The clarity of mom's pretty face accepting my cock faded into a dreamlike state of lust.

Mom was on her back, her enormous tits seemed flat by gravity. She was holding my prick, guiding it to the canal from which I emerged. Her pussy was shockingly pink and flared from my uncle's fucking.

"Go ahead baby, push...push it in me."

I did. It seemed unbelievably natural...my prick was being enveloped by the wet warmth of my mother's cunt. The forbidden act seemed more like a loving hug from my mother. I couldn't help but to start doing it faster, and harder. Damn, this felt so incredible!

How stupid I had been before! This wasn't rocket science! The years I had spent,longing to fuck...it just seemed so easy now and natural! Hell, I was a pro!

The sisters were side by side on the bed, and my uncle and I were fucking them almost in rhythm. Then it all was too much for me...my aunt and uncle cheering me on...the lustfilled gazes from my mother...the reality of everything hit me. I was fucking my own mother! I felt it coming, that intense electricity from head to toe. I held my cock deep in her, my face buried in the nape of her neck.

"Oh yes, honey....oh yes...so good...squirt it in mommy" she whispered to me.

I simply held it as deep in her as I could, my entire body weight was easily absorbed by her large frame.I started shooting.

"Honey, oh yes....oooh Paul..I can feel it!" she squealed.

My shaft was throbbing, pumping my hot come into her. She held me tight, and mom was clenching me....milking my cock with her muscles. I looked at mom after our sinful deed. She greeted me with a broad smile, her face had a long rope of cum across it from cheek to forehead.

Aunt Helen was kissing her, licking her husband's jizz from mom's face. I fell to her side, exhausted.

"Get me a cigarette Gene," mom sighed. "Get us all a cigarette....I think we all can use one!"

to be continued....