Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap," I said incredulously. "I would have never guessed any of this. I'm still trying to process Phil. Is Phil gay or bi? It seems like that kind of stuff DOES fit with bi guys or some of the cuckold relationships I've heard about."

"You haven't listened to me," Tonya insisted. "Phil is not bi, not gay, not a cuckold. It's not like I MAKE him kiss me or eat my pussy if another guy has cum in it. I don't TELL him to fuck me when I'm still sloppy with another guy's cream. He chooses to do it, and trust me, Phil is 100 percent hetero. If you'd want him to suck your cock or if you wanted to fuck him in the ass, he'd probably knock your teeth out or at least throw you out on your ear. I think that for him, knowing that another guy has cum in me is a trigger for him to re-claim his property or somehow negate or override the other guy's cum with his. If you can figure him out, please let me know. I haven't really been able to, and he can't seem to articulate it other than in some "feelings". I just know that it's a huge turn on for him and when he's turned on like that, I love it. I love him. If it pleases him, I'm happy. I don't judge, and I don't question what he likes or what he even does with me or his lady friends. Likewise, he doesn't judge me or what I do after I know he's been with another woman. No judgement is part of our set of rules. Even though 90% of people out in the world would think we're crazy, our marriage has never been better."

I sat for a moment processing all of this. I had pretty much had the questions in my mind answered but had just a couple more.

"OK," I said. "I think I have a pretty good understanding of your basic life style, but I have just a couple more thoughts. First off, how have you guys met your, what do you call them sex friends, outside partners, what?"

Tonya smiled and answered, "I just call them my men friends or if I'm feeling in a 'literary mood' my 'gentlemen callers'. Phil just calls them his lady friends. As for meeting them, my first guy was a friend of a friend of mine that I met at a dinner party. He's a doctor and I'll explain more about him later. The second guy, believe it or not, was a guy at my church that I had gotten to know through some volunteer charity work. We had always hit it off and after a while started talking about our lives and finding out that we were both going through that "bedroom boredom".

The others I met via a website that is actually set up for publishing erotic stories, but it also has this bulletin board area for chatting about a lot of different erotic things. I ended up messaging and chatting with a few people about various things that lead to a closer 'online affair' as it were. It turned out some lived close enough that we could meet infrequently. Another, you'll love this, is the other guy at the company that noticed my ankle bracelet as you did. Remember I told you that you were only the second guy that ever noticed it, or at least commented on it."

"Damn." I exclaimed. "Who is it?"

"Seriously Matthew?" she responded. "Do you really think I'd tell you? How would you feel if I told people about our discussions today, and we haven't even done anything but talk. Depending on how things go with you, I may, repeat MAY, let you in on who it is if he's also amenable to it. Who knows, that could have some interesting possibilities.

"How about Phil?" I pressed.

"Not much different," she said. "A couple he met online at the same website I did. One is somebody we both met through our 'role play' phase which I'll explain about another time. The third, and please don't ask me who, is a woman that works at the company."

"Holy Crap," I exclaimed again a bit amazed. "Both you and Phil have extracurricular friends from work? I guess you think I'm pretty naïve to not have a clue all this was going on around me. My philosophy was to never mess around with co-workers. I've seen some not so nice outcomes of that sort of thing."

"Hell," Tonya added. "You'd be amazed at what goes on around that place. Someday, I'll tell you some stories that will curl your toes. Also, I hope you don't regard me as someone at work not to mess around with. I'm not somebody that would cause any problems."

There were a few moments of silence while we sipped our drinks.

"OK," I finally broke the silence. "What about these rules that you said that you and Phil had about your activities?"

"Well," Tonya responded. "Rule number one is something that you've already heard about. We have no secrets either between us or our friends. There has to be complete and open honesty and trust about other things I explain, or it would all fall into a mess. Honesty and trust is of utmost importance with this sort of thing or it degrades into simple cheating which is going to breed anger and mistrust.

Rule number two is non-judgmental respect on all sides. The thing is Matthew, when it comes to bedroom activity, I can be very slutty. There isn't much I won't do when it comes to erotic fun. True, there are things I won't do. I don't want to literally shit on somebody or be literally shit on. I will do some light BDSM play, but neither Phil nor I are into heavy duty pain and torture or anything that would cause potential bodily harm. I'm all in for pleasure and fun. I can say some pretty dirty and outlandish things when I'm having sex and frankly love having dirty outlandish stuff said to me. I find it arousing. But the slutty sex space is separate from my everyday life. When the sex is done and I leave the bedroom, I expect, no, I DEMAND the respect owed to any other educated, serious professional woman, wife and mother. Both Phil and I have some fun with the slutty stuff, but we see it as strictly a fun and games thing in off hours. It's NOT who we are full time or how we treat people in their daily lives. I'd bet you feel the same way. Your private bedroom persona isn't who you are in public.

Third, and this is the most important of all, is being safe and free of any and all STD's. I'm going to slip into slutty mode to explain myself because that will make it super clear. The fact is that as part of my bedroom persona, I am a true cum queen. I love cock. I love playing with cock and having it penetrating me bareback. I love the sight and smell and taste of semen. I love the look and feel of it all over me as well as inside me. I love it on my face and tits and crotch and butt and in my cunt and mouth and sometimes in my ass. That goes for exchange of all body fluids. I love having my pussy eaten and love sucking cock. I will suck cock after it's been in my pussy or somebody else's. I love cumming on a man's face and having him cum in my mouth just as much as I love him cumming in my pussy.

You already know that Phil has no problem having sex with me after I've taken a man's semen on me or into me anywhere. Both Phil and I hate condoms. We don't want to use them. It's why we don't fuck around with strangers. That's the situation that creates rule number three. You will have to see a doctor and be completely screened for any and all STD's. You've already admitted to having some affairs, and I don't know whether or not you used condoms. Even if you did, it doesn't prevent everything. You can't say for absolute certainty that Jean hasn't had any affairs so there's some uncertainty there as well. I want to avoid uncertainty and rusk as much as humanly possible."

"I understand," I insisted. "I'm free of anything."

"Matthew, "Tonya said reaching for my hand. "How can either of us be totally certain about that? Genital warts can be hard to find. Viruses can hide deep inside a woman's uterus or a man's prostate. Do ever get cold sores? Seriously Matthew, if you won't agree to the screening, all bets are off and I walk out the door. It's a showstopper."

"Tonya," I said squeezing her hand, "I understand and will do it, but how do I keep this off my medical record or insurance statements that come in the mail periodically? They will show doctor visits and Jean sees those statements because she generally pays the bills."

"Got you covered," Tonya said smiling. "Remember that doctor I told you about who is one of my men friends? He's really an internist, but he's quite capable of doing the exam and getting the lab samples. He'll do the exam without charging for his services. Lab samples will have to be sent out and paid for. However, he will let you pay cash for them in advance. Nothing will go through insurance records. It will cost you a few hundred dollars for the lab fees, but here again, if you aren't willing to spend a few hundred bucks for my safety, Phil's safety, and the safety of our other friends, then we'll just call it quits after a couple of drinks."

There was no way I was going to abandon my long held fantasies of Tonya and the potential of some absolutely super sex with her over a simple physical exam and a few hundred bucks. My God, the way she described her love of dirty talk and slutty sex was driving me to the brink of insanity. There was no turning back now.

"OK," I said. "I'll see your doctor and do whatever is necessary."

"Fantastic," Tonya said happily.

She opened her purse, took out a business card, and handed it to me. "This is Dr. Jeff's information. He's a dear friend and has a lot of reason to help me out. When you call, tell his receptionist that you want to speak to him directly. Tell him I told you to give you an appointment as soon as possible. He'll probably fit you in after work one day. Do you have anything else you want to know Matthew?"

"No, I think I've heard everything I wanted to hear and then some," I said.

"Well," Tonya said with a little grin. "I'm willing to bet there's more. If you're like most men I've known, you've been sitting there listening to me go on about my slutty self just dying to know what my pussy looks like, smells like, tastes like, feels like. Pinky squares Matthew. Am I right?"

I just laughed out loud. "You are something else Tonya. I always knew you could tell it like it is. I do love your way with words."

"Come over here," Tonya said patting the seat on her side of the booth.

I moved over to her side of the table and as I slid in, I saw her leaning back against the wall. She had taken her shoes off, hiked her skirt up, and was maneuvering her pantyhose and panties down

"What the hell are you doing," I exclaimed looking back toward the door to the dining room. "Are you nuts?"

"Oh Matthew," she cooed. "Stop worrying. You have to trust that I know what I'm doing. Nobody is going to come back here. Ginny is the perfect gatekeeper. I'm willing to bet she locked those doors on her way out."

By now, she had thrown her pantyhose and panties onto the table and was leaning back on the wall with legs spread, one foot up on the table and the other splayed on the back of the booth seatback. She was giving me the most total and complete crotch shot imaginable. Right before me was a pussy so beautiful I wanted to cry. Shaved except for just the wee patch of pube hair above what was a fantastic nubbin of a clit. Her lips were open enough to show her sweet pink inside. My heart pounded. I wanted to dive my face right into it, but knew she would stop me till I had my little session with Dr. Jeff.

"Give me your hand," she instructed reaching over to take it. "Put your two middle fingers in me. I'm so wet and horny from talking with you that they'll slip into me like melted butter."

I slipped my two middle fingers into her dripping woman hole. She was right. She was super soaking slick.

"I'm going to guess that you know how to find a woman's G-spot?" she said huskily pulling my hand all the way to her. OOOOh Yeah. There. That's it. Work it. That's good."

She wiggled as I palpitated the little spongy spot at the top of her vagina. She reached down to massage, rub and, pull on her swollen and prominent clit. Hers wasn't the largest clit I'd ever seen, but it was quite nice. Her little nubbin looking like a mini dick head just peeking out of the hood. Damn I wanted it between my lips. Damn I wanted to run my tongue up between those sweet looking meaty lips. Damn I wanted to feel my cock all the way inside her.

"This isn't going to take too long Sweetie," Tonya cooed. "I'm so fucking turned on. I've been sitting here doing squeezing and rubbing my thighs together for the past 15 minutes. I thought I was going to cum five minutes ago."

I kept up the rhythm of my fingers inside her as she worked her clit in a circular motion, faster, faster. She'd change to a gentle tugging for a few seconds and then back to the circular massage. The room was so quiet I could hear the slurping sounds of my fingers and hers working her sopping twat. She closed her eyes for a few moments and then her mouth opened like she was going to scream, but she stifled it and bit her lip. Her eyes opened and looked right into mine. I had been transfixed on her pussy and our fingers, but as I caught her gaze, couldn't take my eyes off of hers as her orgasm approached.

"OH MYGOD MATTHEW," she said in a choked whisper as she wiggled her crotch against my hand.

And then I felt it. The palm of my hand and wrist were being sprayed with hot fluid. I looked down to see her gushing all over my hand and the wooden seat of the booth. Her moaning went on after the fluid stopped flowing.

"MY GOD," I thought to myself. "Tonya is a squirter. I never knew. How would I? This was even more fantastic than I had ever thought. I had known only one other woman who squirted like that when she came, and only under certain circumstances. It wasn't every time, but when she did, I found it glorious to feel her hot girl-sex fluid on my cock and balls and thighs.

Tonya finally relaxed but was still panting. She looked at me and smiled. Then she took my hand from inside her and moved it to my face.

"Smell," she told me. "Smell and lick. Taste me. I know you've been thinking about it. You love it don't you?"

I did. Her pheromone laden aroma was the classic mix of animal musk and woodland soil and beach air. Her taste was sweet and sour and salty and drove my senses wild. I was so turned on I could hardly contain myself.

Tonya looked down at the wooden seat of the booth glistening wet with her juice.

"Damn I can make such a mess," Tonya said with mock concern.

She took the panties from the table, and used them to wipe her soaked crotch and equally soaked wooden bench of the booth. She threw the panties back up onto the table. She looked over to me as her hand pressed to the front of my pants.

"Alright Sexy Man," she chuckled. "It's your turn. You can't fool me. I see that hard lump in there. Open your pants."

"Seriously?" I protested looking again at the dining room doors.

"What did I tell you," Tonya insisted. "NOBODY is coming back here. I showed you what you can have after you pass Dr. Jeff's inspection. Now I want to see what I might get to enjoy. If you want to sell yourself Matthew, you're going to have to show me the merchandise. Open those pants."

She started to work my belt through the buckle, but I just took over for her. I undid the belt, opened and unzipped the pants. I pulled them and my briefs down to about my knees and sat in front of her with my flesh pole pointing to the ceiling. Now I've never considered myself to be some big dick dude, but statistically I'm at least a skoosh above average in length and circumference. I'm not going to win the Louisville slugger award, but I've never had reason to be self-conscious about what God gave me.

"Very nice," Tonya cooed smiling and putting her hand around it. "Seems like the perfect size to fit in any hole. Big enough to fill my pussy but not too big to break my jaw or split my asshole. Somehow Matthew, I knew I'd be like Goldilocks and could say it's 'just right'."

She dipped her fingers into her own slick hole and rubbed her hand onto her still wet crotch and then spit a little into the palm of her hand. She wrapped her wet hand around my shaft and began to stroke. Damn it felt so good. If I closed my eyes I could imagine that her slick hand was her hungry mouth or wet pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hand stroking the full length of my rigid manhood. She had perfect technique. Not too fast and not too slow. It was basically a natural fucking pace. She squeezed just the right amount as she pumped her hand up and down the entire length. She used her other hand to cup my balls gently and tickle them with her fingers. My God I was lost in the pleasure until I realized that the inevitable was approaching.

"Oh Lord Tonya," I'm going to erupt and get it all over my pants and shirt."

Tonya reached up to take one of the linen napkins from the table and draped it over the head of my cock. In seconds I was erupting gob after gob of semen, pressing my lips together to stifle my normal loud bellow during orgasm.

"MMMMY GODDDD TONYA," I sort of groaned and moaned as quietly as I could manage.

Tonya continued to stroke my cock as it throbbed and pulsed and pumped. I looked down to see a huge wet spot form in the middle of the napkin. When I finally stopped, she took the napkin away. In addition to soaking the napkin, my thick white cream had run down the back of Tanya's hand. She used the napkin to wipe it up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have seen it squirt," she said as she wiped up the good from her hand. "If you had already been cleared by Dr. Jeff, this all could have been in my mouth and tummy by now, but alas, this will have to do for today."

She held the napkin to her face and breathed in the scent before balling it up and putting it in her pocket book.

"Ummmm," she cooed. "I do love that aroma of man seed. I'm also one of those women that actually like the taste. Every man has a slightly different taste. I could be blindfolded and tell my men just by their taste. One of my masturbation fantasies is to be blindfolded and all of my men friends cum in my mouth and I'd try to guess who it is just from the taste. I can't wait to taste yours and see what makes Matthew taste like Matthew. I suppose it's like pussy as well isn't it? I know women must have slight nuances in their aroma and taste?"

"Yes they do," I said trying to pull up my pants and shirt back into position and get buttoned back up. Tonya didn't seem to care as much as I did. She stuffed the pantyhose into her pocketbook, pulled her skirt down over her bare legs and wiggled her feet back into her shoes. She pushed the panties toward me.

"These are for you Sweetie," she giggled. "Just a little souvenir of our first date, if we can call it that.

I hate to say it, but I have to get home. Phil's probably wondering how it all went with you. He's going to love this napkin and my little story."

"You're going to tell Phil about this?" I asked still a bit incredulous about their seeming willingness to inform each other of everything.

"Of course, "she responded. "He's going to go bonkers. He'll probably rip my clothes off and be on me right there on the floor. Just remember, while you and Jean are having a nice quiet dinner, I'll probably be getting the crap fucked out of me by Phil; at least once. We may not get to have dinner till late."

I shook my head and slid back over to my original side of the booth while Tonya stood and straightened her skirt as much as she could.

"I'll stop to see Ginny on my way out and send her back with the tab. Please call Dr. Jeff as soon as you can. After getting a quick sample of Matthew's Merchandise, I'm eager to go for the full order."

She bent down and gave me a relatively innocent kiss on the lips, turned, and walked to the exit doors. I watched her very sexy legs and ass till she unlatched the doors, opened them, and continued to the main dining. I sat there sipping the remnants of my drink that had by now turned mostly to water with a hint of bourbon flavor. I couldn't help thinking how this day had gone. If this morning you would have told me that by the evening I would be sitting in a booth at the Peppercorn having just traded some fairly great mutual masturbation with a woman I thought I knew for 25 years, but obviously didn't know as well as I thought, I would have said you were nuts.