Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated pulling my rock hard dick out of her sopping pussy, but I pulled back and stood next to the bed as she shifted down. She scooted over to the edge with her ass nearly off the bed and pulled her legs back. I didn't have to be told what she wanted. I loved fucking like this because I could look down and watch myself sliding in and out of a welcoming cunt. My cock slipped back into her effortlessly.

As I started stroking into her again she said, "Look over to the mirror Matthew."

As I did, my eyes met Tonya's looking at me fucking her like we were in a porn video. God it was so hot watching myself churn her crotch like that. She held her legs back so we both could watch as my cock, slick and shiny with her pussy juice, pistoned in and out of her. Every third stroke or so I would grind my pubic bone into her clit. I started to use my thumb to stroke and rub her sweet nubbin, but she took over herself to work it like she had at the Peppercorn. Without thinking, I reached under her and slipped my middle finger into her asshole. She let out a moan and sped up her clit play. It was obvious that she was going to cum again and hopefully I was going to have my balls and thighs soaked with her gushing wetness.

"No matter what," she Tonya said breathlessly, "try not to cum. Hold off if you can. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste what makes Matthew, Matthew."

I tried to remain in my zone watching myself in the mirror as Tonya worked to get herself off. She bucked and humped against my cock as well as my finger in her ass. Soon she was moaning out my name again as her hot pussy nectar ran down my ball sack and dripped on the rug. In seconds she was pushing me back. I took two steps back and immediately Tonya was on her knees lapping her wetness off my scrotum and thighs and cock.

"Fuck my mouth," she ordered. "Fuck my face and tell me to take it in my mouth and swallow it."

Tonya still on her knees, leaned back onto the bed and I fucked her mouth as I was just fucked her cunt. I slid my rod in and out saying, "Take it in your mouth and swallow it Tonya. Take it in your mouth and swallow it."

I must have been getting louder and louder as I approached the point of no return. There was no sense in prolonging anything anymore. I'd look into the mirror and then down at Tonya. I didn't know which view was more erotic and more downright slutty. She had told me that first night that she was a cum slut and now I could see it firsthand.

The words seemed to bounce off the walls and I was nearly shouting, "Take it in your mouth and swallow it. TAKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT"

I erupted my nut lava into her mouth as I continued to fuck it. She worked hard to swallow it all but some ran down the shaft of my cock and collected around her lips and chin. My cock convulsed and throbbed and pumped till there was nothing left.

Tonya stood and kissed me with her cum covered lips. I have always loved the erotic intimacy of tasting my jizz in and on and in a woman's mouth. As we kissed, Tonya pulled me back onto the bed on top of her.

"Put it back into me while it's still hard enough," she whispered.

As soon as I entered her, I lay on top of her and she wrapped her legs and arms around me. We lay there till I finally got too soft to stay in. My now limp wet dick slipped out like a helpless worm. I rolled over onto my back. Tonya reached down to pull the sheet over us and then nestled against me with my arms around her.

I fell right asleep and woke with a start. For a few seconds I was confused as to where I was.

"Shhhhh," Tonya whispered. 'It's ok. You really zonked out for almost 20 minutes. I did too."

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was just after 4:00. I had better get a shower and get myself back together to go home. Tonya said that there were towels in the linen closet in the bathroom.

When I came from the shower drying myself, Tonya was sitting back against the headboard with a laptop computer opened. She closed it and patted the mattress next to her.

"Come sit here Matthew," she said sweetly. "I have to talk to you about something, and I need you to hear me out before you say anything. You may be angry at first, but you'll have to hear me out and understand how much you can trust me."

I was getting a bit nervous as I sat next to her on the bed. She opened the laptop to bring it out of sleep mode and there on the display was a split screen with images looking from the foot of the bed and from the side.

"What the fuck?" I said rather nervously.

"Please keep calm Sweetie and let me explain everything before you say anything more," she assured me. "When I'm finished and if you are still upset or concerned, this will be deleted. However, if you do want it erased, you will really disappoint both Phil and me. We never wanted to tell you in advance about the cameras because we felt that it would intimidate you too much. It's only natural.

There's one camera behind the mirror over the dresser and one in a vase up on that shelf. The microphone is in the lamp on the bed stand. Phil and I use them all the time, and we both thought how great it would be to have video of us today. We have videos of some of Phil's lady friends and some of my boyfriends. They are kept totally secret and secure as we would do with yours. They are just for us. Nobody else will see them unless you give permission. I swear this to you on everything holy I can imagine. These will never be outside of this house."

My head was still spinning and I couldn't help feeling a little betrayed. On the other hand I had known Tonya and Phil for decades and we were friends. I wanted to believe her.

I was still running this all through my head when Tonya started the video. She fast forwarded it several times to get to key parts. It was all there. It showed me eating her and fingering her till she came and gushed, and I lapped it all up. It showed her sucking my cock and our eyes meeting in the mirror only on the video it was more like me looking into the camera. It showed her asking me to penetrate her. It showed me fucking her while saying how good it felt inside her. I could hear myself saying how good it felt to fuck Phil's wife. Then there were the shots of me standing and fucking her on the edge of the bed and us both looking at the camera. It was so easy to see my wet slippery cock thrusting deep in and out of her. They were unbelievable. The most spectacular shot was me standing by the bed fucking Tonya's mouth while screaming "Take in your mouth and swallow it". I had watched myself in mirrors while fucking other women and I had taken still photos, but I had never had seen myself on video like this. Part of me was almost embarrassed as though I was being watched by a stranger and part of me was immensely turned on.

Tonya turned off the video as we were shown climbing back into bed kissing while I slipped my spent dick back into her pussy. We sat in silence. Tonya spoke first.

"As I said earlier, this is only for you and me and Phil. Nobody else will ever see it unless you tell me to show it."

"You have videos like this of other people?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded. "There are videos of me with a few of my men partners and Phil with some of his lady friends. There are many of just Phil and I. We love watching us and it turns us on. Our friends know that the videos exist that that Phil and I use them for our own erotic enjoyment. They have learned to accept them as part of the erotic jolt of our times together. The files are all password protected in this computer that's password protected and locked in a safe. It never leaves this house."

"You know Tonya," I said quietly. "If you and Phil weren't such long term friends and the fact that I tend to think I can trust you, I'd probably be calling the police. Then again, I wouldn't want them or Jean or anybody else to see them."

"Do you think Phil and I would want anybody to see them? Truly Matthew, we would both rather die than let them out of our control. I ask you to really understand why Phil and I like them and treasure them. They are a joy for both of us to watch as part of our own playtime. I meant what I said about erasing them if you are really upset, but I really hope you let us keep them. I would have told you in advance if I thought you wouldn't be so shy and intimidated that it would have ruined the afternoon. Seriously, would you have done some of the things you did and said what you did if you knew there were cameras? If we do it again, you will absolutely know in advance. Like some our other friends, you'll probably enjoy the whole naughty erotic aspect of it."

I thought about it. I had to admit to myself that as much as I felt a bit "punked" with this hidden camera trick, I also felt thrilled about it.

"OK," I said. "You can keep it, but in the future I want to know if cameras are turned on."

Tonya leaned over and kissed me sweetly on the cheek and said, "Thank you Matthew. Really, you don't know how happy this will make Phil when he comes home. Thinking of which, unless you want to stay to greet him and watch them with us, you had better be getting going."

I gave her a gentle kiss and told her that I was so very happy that we had the afternoon together and that I was really looking forward to many more.

"Me too Sweetie," Tonya said with the biggest smile I could imagine.

I got dressed. Tonya didn't bother. She escorted me naked to the kitchen door. I gave a final glance to the panties on the counter and chuckled to myself. Tonya looked over and realized what I was laughing at.

"Yep, you ARE a dirty old man," she giggled, "and I'm going to do my best to make you even dirtier."

We hugged one last time, and I went to my car. I would be getting home a bit earlier than usual, but that was fine. This whole afternoon had been one of the sexiest of my life, especially considering the video of it that I just now fully realized that both Tonya and Phil would be watching later.

12