Hotwife in Training

Story Info
Discovered I'm a slut and my BF loves it. The first time.
1.5k words
4.03
134.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jds333
jds333
35 Followers

"When you say you think you are dirtier than most girls, what's your definition of 'dirty'?"

My boyfriend JD and I had not been dating long when we started to talk about what we liked sexually. We were trying to work out exactly how compatible we might be together, and he had a lot more sexual experience than I did. I always felt I was more experimental than my female friends and to be honest, when they had shared stories of their sexual experiences or relationships, I thought they were prudish. But my boyfriend still out did me.

JD wanted examples of when I thought I had been dirty. It was hard to think of exact moments because I had always just seen what I did, as sex. It was not unusual for me to give my previous boyfriends a blow job every morning we woke up together. It was not unusual for me to fuck other women's husbands during the day before I worked night shift. I didn't really respect the sisterhood because I never felt it was my job to keep their men faithful. I loved the way these men treated me- like a mistress. They gave me their A-game and fucked me in a way that although satisfying, left me begging for more. They pretended they were going to meet clients for work, and instead they would spend hours fucking me in my hallway, on my kitchen bench, in the shower, and on my bed.

We exchanged dirty messages and photos, I would make them send me video footage of them wanking until they came. I collected a gallery of cock photos on my phone and would look at them while alone, to get me off. But I thought that was all normal sexual behaviour, and my boyfriend JD sounded like he had done some pretty out there stuff in his past. JD is very open minded and he had told me some of the things he had tried with previous girlfriends. I was worried that I wasn't adventurous enough or sexual enough for him. I was scared he might be into some really weird stuff that I wouldn't be comfortable with, and even though were new to a sexual relationship together, I had already invested the last year in a friendship with him and was falling in love.

Once we had opened this conversation, we couldn't close it. He asked to see some of the text messages that I had exchanged with previous lovers. I spent a few hours screen-grabbing the texts and sending them to JD. I had kept my sexuality a secret until now. My best friend knew I was having these 'affairs' but I didn't go into great detail. Sometimes I would have incredible experiences and felt like I was carrying a big secret and couldn't tell anyone. But now I was about to share my most intimate dirty messages with JD, and I felt apprehensive. It took us a while to get together and he had shown some small signs of jealousy when it came to me spending time with other guys. What if he thought I was a slut? What if he couldn't love someone who fucked other women's husbands for pleasure? What if he saw a side to me he just didn't like? I sent the messages one after the other, there must have been 50 to 100 of them. I wasn't hearing back from JD and wondered if I had made a huge mistake.

Lucky for me, my fear subsided when he revealed he was completely turned on. Me telling other men what I wanted them to do to me, demanding they leave work and come over to please me, describing in detail how I wanted to suck their hard cocks until they filled my mouth with cum...all those things were making him hot. Even though just writing about it is getting me horny, how can it be that JD is turned on? As we delved deeper I learned that he has a hot wife fetish, and the thought of me swallowing cock and being fucked by other men was making him hot under the collar. We aren't married of course, but I am definitely his, and he gets hard on the thought of loaning me out. I started to take advantage of this fantasy. When JD had sex with me, I would talk dirty and tell him about times where I had someone else's cock in me, or when I would pick up a stranger in a bar and take him home to get my fill. JD would fuck me harder and get more and more turned on, and my reward would be his huge, thick 9 ½ inch cock thrusting into me as hard as I could take it...and...I can take it hard.

JD's cock is intimidating at first. Even though it's a beautiful cock, it's the largest one I have ever seen, and I have wrapped my mouth around a good number of them to know. Giving mind shattering oral is my favourite thing to do. I love nothing more than having a beautiful hard cock in my face, gently licking at the tip then using the cock to part my lips and force it into my warm, wet mouth. Many men have told me I give the best blow job they have ever had, and initially I thought it was just something men told women, to encourage us to do it more. But I am confident now that I am probably an expert in the field. The key to being the best at sucking cock, is to love it. If you love cock the way I do, you worship every inch and the feel of cock on my tongue and in my mouth is electric. Like it's supposed to be there. Every second that my mouth is filled with dick, my pussy gets wetter and wetter. Some women are turned on by a good looking man smiling at them, or a ripped body, or maybe getting flowers. But I am never more turned on than when I am throat-deep in cock.

It was only a matter of weeks before all this talk of me fucking other men in my past, was taken to a new level. There's only so many experiences I can recall, and we both want more. I suggested to JD that maybe I can contact one of my old lovers and exchange dirty texts for a thrill. He agrees to it and I send my first text to Luke. Luke and I used to fuck sometimes when I needed it. He always came hard, even if he did always cum too soon.

Within hours of sending my first text, the conversation has progressed to him talking about how he misses my blow jobs and could we meet again. I tease Luke over the week, telling him I will ask my boyfriend if he will let me blow him. Luke doesn't know how he feels about the idea of me having a boyfriend and still offering to take him on, but he remembers the cock worship I provide and he is taken hook, line and sinker. Every text I exchanged, I showed to JD. He loved hearing the way Luke talked about me and we were using the texts to get turned on. One night JD asked me, "Do you want to blow him again? I'll let you if you want to."

I had never considered being with anybody else while in a relationship. Even though I had been a mistress many times, I had always been faithful to my partners. But I do love cock, and Luke always came quickly so it would be an easy get. JD fully supported me sucking Luke, as long as I filmed it so he could watch it back. I've watched a lot of porn but have never been filmed myself. The idea turned me on and I was excited to try something new. Besides, Luke was a previous lover so I would knew what to expect and be completely comfortable with him.

I told JD I would love to suck Luke's cock if he was sure it was okay. JD assured me it was more than okay and suddenly I found myself setting a time to meet with Luke. I did meet with Luke, and I share every detail of my dirty encounter in the next chapter, and there are plenty more chapters after that, too. Because at the time, I was just hungry for cock and wanted more. Little did I know then, that it was only the beginning for this little slut.

JD is the love of my life and he loves me so much, he wants me to take every sexual pleasure I need, as often as I need it. I'm in training to be his dirty little hot wife and it's going to be the most exciting workout I've ever had. When I met with Luke for sexual gratification, JD and I were only just starting to open Pandora's wet, tight, box...

jds333
jds333
35 Followers