Hound Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had finally acquired an old movie that he and Alice had been looking all over for. I guess this was the last of a series and they had seen all the rest of them but had never been able to get this last movie until now. Jim had finally found it the week before and had told Alice about it. The two of them were excited about finally getting to see this old Cisco Kid movie, and were looking forward to their Friday night.

Jim and I both thought that this next while should be a lot of fun for us. Either the girls would have to concede the game to us or they would go along for the fun. If they conceded, and didn't wear their outfits we would be able to hound them for a year with the fact that they had chickened out. We knew that if the girls chickened out they would resent the fact of us winning the bet and they would hate themselves for having to eat crow. The alternative that Jim and I were looking forward to was that there was a good chance we would be headed for the bedroom with the others wife.

Monday started off like always and I was busy baking at the crack of dawn. Alice finished her last minute packing and when Jim pulled in to take her to work she gave me a kiss and told me to behave myself. She always said that every morning as she left, but if she had known what was planned for the day she would have been taken aback to say the least.

I had noticed a few months ago that Beth always drove by our place at about eight forty five, fifteen minutes after she had dropped the bus off back at the county garage. Her truck had a small hole in the muffler so I always heard her as she went home to replenish what she called her "coffee." That usually took a half hour to brew before she would appear in our living room or I would arrive at her place.

We never knocked at the others doors; we always just walked in. I would automatically come into the living room and place some fresh from the oven buns on the coffee table, and we would talk back and forth as we enjoyed them.

That morning I had my coffee waiting and was waiting until Beth made her entrance. I found that I was a bit of an exhibitionist because just the thought of me being nude in front of her had me hard. I heard her truck pull into the yard and I took off my clothes and quickly knotted the tie and adjusted it. As she came in, I was taking the buns out of the oven and making the appropriate noises in the kitchen. We called out our greetings and I told her I would be right in with the buns. We talked a bit back and forth around the corner from each other. After about two minutes I walked around the corner into the living room to make my grand entrance.

When I came into the living room and Beth saw me, she choked and spit out half her coffee. I was indeed nude with Mickey Mouse tie like we said I should be, but I also had the world's hardest cock jutting out in front of me.

This was the first time since I had met her that she was absolutely speechless. Her mouth tried to form words but she didn't seem to be able to say anything even if her mouth was moving like she was talking. I offered her a bun and she automatically took it, but her eyes were unblinking and large as saucers. Her eyes betrayed how she was feeling about this because they kept coming back to stare at my crotch. The first understandable thing out of her mouth was "hooooly shiiiit! You actually did it"! Hell it took five minutes for her to get over her astonishment, close her mouth, and start to talk without stammering.

I just sat in the chair across from her drinking my coffee and enjoying my bun with my Johnson on full display as if there wasn't anything different about today's meeting that any other Monday. Beth tried to act nonchalant about me being nude but was failing miserably. Her tongue wasn't forming words too well and she had to repeat herself half of the time.

She finished her first bun and I got up and went back into the kitchen for another. When I returned my cock was bouncing with every step. I gave her the bun but remained standing right in front of her. She was still trying not to look directly at my pole but her eyes kept returning to look at it. I took the initiative and told her that she could touch it if she wanted. I could see her wrestling with herself about doing that.

When she did, it sent electric currents through my body and I silently thanked Alice for draining me last night and again early this morning because I would have cum the second Beth touched me.

She was still mesmerized for some reason by my cock, but instinct took over and she started to stroke me. I reminded her that she had to take pictures to document things as per the agreement. The camera was on the coffee table right in front of her and she spent a few minutes capturing my hard-on and me.

I suggested we take things to the next level and spread a blanket over our coffee table and moved it to the centre of the room. I then just reached over and took her hand, pulling her up from the couch and led her to the end of the table. I was sure the table was strong enough because Alice and I had used it a couple of times for this very thing.

She complained when I started to take off her tee shirt but didn't stop me as I continued to remove it. When she was topless she was embarrassed about her small tits. I reassured her that I was a dyed in the wool tit man, and it didn't matter to me what size they were, as long as there were nipples I could suck, then they were perfect. I helped her lay down on her back and I then removed her jeans and panties. Why she didn't stop me I don't know, but I'm glad she didn't.

Not to be outdone I took some snap shots of her lying there in the nude. I then decided to give her a massage to relax her. I first got her to lie on her stomach and worked on her back. While I massaged the rest of her back I made sure her ass really got a work over. I made sure that I also rubbed her every chance I could with my cock as my hands did their magic on the rest of her.

There was no complaint when I rolled her over to work on her front. Let's just say in another fifteen minutes I had worked over anything my hands could touch, and they touched everything she had. Her tits although they were small, were nice and firm. Her nipples were large and jutted out about a half inch. She didn't mind when I rubbed them as I massaged her, and soon I was tweaking those hard nipples and gently pulling them.

Every time I got close to her by now wet pussy I had to give it a good rub. I could tell she was ready for more, so on one stroke I buried a finger in her and pumped it in and out of her. As I was fingering her pussy she reached up and started to stroke my still hard cock again. When she did that I added another finger inside her. Let me tell you it wasn't more than two minutes later when she arched her back and came just from my finger action. I was right behind her and I splattered my juice all over her chest. We caught our breath and I could see that she was a bit unsettled about what we had just done. I cleaned her up and we sat on the couch looking at each other.

It wasn't long until the two of us were involved in some more gymnastic sex.

It was close to the time when Jim was expected home before she decided to head out. I was still nude as she was about to walk out the door. I then gave her the "Hound Dogs uniform that was wrapped in a package. I told her she had to wear it next week like we agreed. I also told her not to open it until next Monday morning just before I came over to her house.

As I gave her the parcel she realized what was in it and knew that Jim and I had set her up. She had to either wear the "Hound Dogs" outfit or Jim and I would be on her case for a long time about her backing out on our deal. She gave me a bit of a hard time because she could see that she had no face saving way of getting out of the deal. She did startle me when she gave me a blistering kiss as she went out the door though.

As she drove out the driveway I gave Jim a call and told him what Beth and I had done and how the two of us had enjoyed each other's bodies. I told him I was looking foreword to hearing him say that he had done the same thing with Alice on this coming Friday when she visited him for their western night. He was laughing when I said that, and he told me that he already had a hard on thinking about it.

Jim and Beth talked that night. Beth was surprised when she found out Jim and I had already talked and he knew everything that had happened. I guess she was worried that Jim was going to be upset with her. She realized that Jim wasn't upset with her so she immediately dragged him down the hall, ripping off their cloths as they heading to the bedroom.

Jim called me later that week and told me that the two of them had just about broken the bed that night and in between bouts they had talked over what had happened and how they felt. Beth was actually happy about what had happened between us. Over the years with all the flirting and teasing that we had done she had thought that it would happen sooner or later. Now that it had and it was done, with everyone openly knowing about it and by Jim's reaction of it exciting him there was no secret awkward feelings to hide.

Beth even gave Jim her blessing when he told her how he was going to play his part in getting Alice. After all she couldn't complain about Jim wanting Alice because she had just spent the day with her husband's best friend enjoying some pretty hot sex.

Beth did try to contact Alice to warn her about what was going to happen, but she didn't have anyway of doing that. She even tried to cancel her trip home to visit her mom, but those arrangements couldn't be broken, so she had to leave before giving Alice a heads up about what to expect Friday night with Jim.

Before I left for work Friday afternoon I called Jim and he told me Beth was actually looking forward to the next Monday when I came over to their house so she could wear that "Hound Dogs" outfit. He told me that he had been hard all week thinking about this night and what Alice would do when she saw him dressed like they had agreed. We both contemplated what was going to happen and I gave him my blessing to enjoy himself with my wife.

I had no sooner got to work when Alice called me telling me she had just arrived at the airport from her trip and was going to the office for a bit until Jim picked her up and brought her home. I got all of the, I missed you, and I love you, comments thrown at me and I returned them. I reminded her that Jim had that movie they had been looking forward to watching and that when I got home that night I wanted to make up for all the sex we had missed while she was out of town. She told me she was looking forward to the movie but she would be waiting for me and to hurry home because she missed me too.

All afternoon I had a hard time working. I was wondering how things were going to go when Jim and Alice started their movie night. Alice gave me the customary call when she got home from work and we caught up a bit with each other's lives. She told me she was just going to have some soup for super then she was going over to Jim's for the much anticipated lost movie. She told me that she would wait up for me because we had some hot loving to catch up on.

When I came into the house that night Alice was still not home. It took another hour and a half before she came in the door. We usually had a tea as she wound down from the week, but that night as soon as I opened the door for her, my naked wife dragged me down the hallway to the bedroom. I never got to ask any questions that night but the next morning she told me about her evening, and answered the question I had about how she came home with no clothes on.

She had arrived at Beth and Jim's, and Jim yelled from the kitchen to head downstairs and when the popcorn was finished they could start the movie. She noticed that the furniture had been moved around and the only place they could watch the movie was on a love seat. All the other furniture had been moved so you couldn't see the screen too well. She sat on the love seat and Jim yelled down to start the movie and that by the time all the title screens and other things finished he would be down.

Sure enough just as the movie got to the first scene Jim plopped himself down beside her and shocked the heck out of her by wearing just those chaps with his hat and boots. That sure shocked the heck out of Alice. Jim found that he was a bit of an exhibitionist too because cock was pointing straight up and Alice couldn't concentrate on the movie because she kept looking over at it.

After a while Jim stopped the movie and told her that she was so distracted that she might as well give him a hand job so that he would get soft and then they could go back to enjoying the movie.

As she was telling me this she was feeling apprehensive because she did get carried away with the hand job and Jim and her had given that love seat a work out and never did get to watch the movie. Alice was worried that I wouldn't approve of what she had done but when I told her what I had done with Beth on Monday she got over being worried.

Oh yeah the two of them did remember to take those pictures.

When Beth got home Alice and she had a meeting to discuss things, and they both agreed to uphold their part of the bet.

On Monday, like usual I went to Beth's place and she was indeed wearing that "Hound Dogs" outfit as she offered me a coffee. It fit her perfectly and I did take lots of pictures. That outfit was indeed see-thru and the pictures showed every pussy hair and dimple she had. After that we never finished the buns or coffee because I had Beth right there on her countertop.

Friday Alice walked into Jim's place with her chaps outfit with her dripping pussy and tits on display for him. For the second week in a row they didn't get to watch their movie.

So that's what started the four of us sharing our spouses with the others. That lifestyle carried on for sixteen years and we had to do a lot of planning after the kids arrived. We still had our fun times whenever we could though. That all ended when Jim got transferred to his head office across the country.

*

Thanks for taking the time to read this story.

OH YEAH. Those pictures that were taken during that first two weeks became the start of a couple of albums both of us couples have, and believe me those first pictures are pretty tame to some of the others we took later. But that's another story for another time.

12