House Arrest

Story Info
Jack comes to keep his sister company.
3.7k words
4.49
196.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat trickled down Marissa's spine as she stretched toward the brilliant blue sky. Fluffy white clouds skidded across the horizon. It was a beautiful, lovely day and yet Marissa was irritated and bored. She hadn't left the house in forever, and it seemed like nobody had come for a visit in ages. At first, having the house to herself all summer sounded like a wonderful thing. After several weeks of it, Marissa sometimes wished her parents would stay home. She couldn't think of a single new thing to do, and she was sure her brain was rotting in her skull. Worst of all, she hadn't fucked in weeks.

Marissa knew she couldn't really blame anyone for her misery but herself. At the very beginning of the summer, Marissa had walked into her boyfriend's house to find him and another girl they went to college with having sex on his couch. Furious, she had stormed out of the house and vandalized his car. Chaos ensued, and everything culminated in a thick plastic bracelet around her left ankle. She had been put on house arrest for two months, and each moment crawled by. The lack of activity in her life was excruciating. Worst of all, her 19th birthday had come and gone and she'd still been stuck at home.

Marissa readjusted her white bikini on her thin frame and slipped into the pool. Holding her breath, she dunked all the way under the water. It was cool and quiet on the bottom, and for a moment she felt completely content. At last, she rose to the surface, slick with water. And then she heard it. A car rolling into the driveway. She could tell, solely from the positioning of the sun in the sky, that it was way too early for either of her parents to be home from work. Marissa climbed out of the pool and wrapped herself in the towel that rested on the deck chair, before cautiously entering the house. She crept across the plush carpet of the living room and grabbed a baseball bat from the hall closet. Horrified, she watched the doorknob twitch. Had she locked the door after her parents had gone? She couldn't remember for sure. She raised her bat in the air as the door swung open, but all fear dissipated when she saw who stood there.

"Jack!" she screamed, dropping the bat by her side. She leapt across the room and into her brother's arms.

"Hey, Riss! Surprised to see me?" he smiled as he embraced his baby sister in his strong arms.

"Completely! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" she demanded, unable to stop grinning.

"Well, I figured I'd keep it a secret. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the look you got on your face, just now," Jack admitted, finally moving out of the doorway and shutting the front door behind him. Marissa hid her face in mock-shame, giggling.

"Well, if I'd known you were coming, I wouldn't have assumed you were a robber," she retorted. Jack smiled, hugging her again. He had missed his kid sister when he moved away to college, and now she was growing up, presenting him with a whole new set of walls to break through.

"It looks like you were busy when I showed up," Jack observed, eyeing her bathing suit. In her excitement, Marissa's towel had fallen into a rumpled pile at her feet. Her tiny white bikini was in plain view, as were her hardened nipples. She wanted to get back in the sun.

"I just got in the pool. You wanna come join me?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me just bring my stuff upstairs and change," he replied. Marissa nodded and pranced back outside, still ecstatic at her brother's arrival. She jumped back into the water and swam a few laps, waiting for her sibling to come outside. Jack hadn't been for a visit in months, and the two hadn't maintained very close contact. Surely some bonding with her brother would help her pass the time.

"I forgot how much I love our pool," Jacked announced as he strode out onto the deck. Marissa couldn't help from staring. Jack had grown taller since he'd left home, and had added a bit of muscle to his arms and chest. He looked strong, and it made her feel a little nervous. He got into the pool and drifted over to his sister, remembering what lazy summer days could be like.

"So, my little criminal," Jack began, causing Marissa to look away guiltily. "How's house arrest being treating you?"

"It sucks, Jack. I'm so tired of this pool, this house, everything! I don't know what to do with myself," she confessed, propping her head up on her arms, which her resting on the side of the pool.

"What do you do every day?"

"Um...I dunno," she mumbled. Truthfully, she divided most of her time between swimming and masturbating. The latter was the most prevalent of her activities. "I sleep, eat, watch TV, and swim."

"Wow. That sounds terribly boring," he said, swirling his finger in the water. "You mean you haven't had any fun with the house all to yourself?"

"What do you mean?" Marissa wondered aloud. Her face reciprocated her brother's mischievous grin.

"All I know is that if I were in your position, I'd be using this situation to my advantage. You could have a lot of sex in an empty house like this," he explained, motioning toward their home. Marissa dunked beneath the water momentarily; she wasn't sure how to react to what he'd just said. She realized that she was not an innocent kid anymore, and he knew it. He was still looking at her when she resurfaced.

"Well, maybe if I hadn't gone psycho-bitch on my boyfriend, I would be having a lot of sex," she lamented. "This is weird, anyway."

"You think so?" Jack wondered aloud. It was the type of thing he talked about with friends all the time. "I guess so. You were such an innocent little thing when I left."

"Oh, shut up," Marissa retorted, splashing water at her brother. She lifted herself easily out of the pool and wrung the excess water from her hair. Jack looked up to her face, and was confronted with the view of her long, smooth legs. Fumbling, he too exited the pool, following her as she traipsed into the kitchen.

Jack stared at his sister as she guzzled water from a chilled bottle. She was thin, but not unpleasantly so, and her sleek body was attractive to him, despite the fact that it shouldn't be. Her creamy skin had taken on the slightest sun-kissed glow, and her petite bathing suit hugged every inch of skin it covered. He thought she had the perfect chest. Each breast was a pert handful. Ashamed, he spoke, and instantly regretted it.

"So are you a huge tease, or what?"

"A tease? I don't think so," she replied, shrugging. He smirked at her. This was a common response.

"So you're playing good-girl now, huh? I bet you're a total prick-tease!"

"Jack! What are you talking about?" Marissa demanded playfully, peeling a banana.

"Look at you! You're eating the most provocative food in the whole damn kitchen," he pointed out, laughing. "Be honest with me. You're a bad girl, now, aren't you?" Jack had always been a sexual person, and he wasn't surprised to see the trait mirrored in his sister.

"Well, if you must know...I guess I like to be paid attention to," she admitted, finally. She grinned at Jack, surprised by the turn the conversation had taken. He raised his eyebrows at her and turned toward the stairs. They had a lot of catching up to do.

Jack stretched groggily upon awakening the next morning. He relished the comfort of his own bed, and debated whether or not to get up. Reluctantly, he stood and went to rummage through his bags for clothes. He pulled out a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt before coming across a book of poetry he bought for Marissa. He knew it was a little lame, but he liked the cover, and some of the poems were halfway decent. He dressed quickly and walked down the hall to her room. He opened the door and found her just pulling on her bikini bottom. The white fabric had just slid into place when Jack noticed it.

"Do you have a tattoo?" he demanded. Startled, Marissa whipped around to face him.

"Jesus, Jack, I didn't even hear you come in," she replied, her hand held to her chest.

"Marissa, when did you get a tattoo?"

"Oh...what? I don't have a tattoo," she insisted, blushing. Jack strode up to his sister, slipping behind her back. Without asking, he inched the suit down slightly, revealing the little black sun etched upon his sister's back. He knew he ought to scold her for doing something so stupid, but he was intrigued. Stimulated, even. For the moment, he was glad to be out of his sister's sight.

"When did you get this?" he asked, tracing the sun with his fingertip. Marissa shivered beneath his touch.

"Just before school let out," she confessed, spinning to face him. She laid two pleading hands on his chest. "Please don't tell Mom and Dad, Jack. They'd kill me."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything. I think you're in enough trouble already," he joked. He suddenly became aware of the book still nestled in the crook of his arm. He thrust it out to her. "Here. It's poetry. I don't know if you'll like it."

"Thanks," she replied, flipping through it. "I'm guessing it's not erotic poetry?"

"Uh...no. Nothing that exciting," he replied, gulping nervously. The suggestion prompted a slight response in his pants, one he hoped she hadn't noticed. "I'm gonna run over to Adam's house for a while, ok?" Marissa's face fell in disappointment, but she tried to hide it.

"Ok. I'll see you later, I guess?" she wondered aloud as he left hurriedly. Jack knew he had to get out of the house fast; he was taken aback by the feelings the encounter had awakened in him. And the image of the tiny black sun on his sister's bare back was forever ingrained in his memory.

The sky was dark by the time Jack pulled into the driveway. His headlights splashed across the wall of Marissa's darkened room, throughout which the dull sounds of her vibrator echoed. Shit, she thought. I wonder if I can finish before he gets inside. Already on the brink of an orgasm, she slid the vibrator in and out of her slick pussy at an increasingly rapid rate. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her toes were curling as she rammed herself with the massive purple vibrator, it's ridged surface only adding to her pleasure. She watched as Jack shut off the ignition, stepped out of the car, and locked it behind him. Manually stimulating her swollen clit, she moaned quietly with each step that brought her brother closer to the house. She allowed a groan to escape her lips as he unlocked the front door. Her back arched and every muscle in her body began to twitch uncontrollably as an overwhelming orgasm tore through her. She quickly shut off the vibrator, but continued to pleasure herself until the last ripples of bliss had completely subsided. It had been a race against time, and she had triumphed.

"Marissa?" Jack called from the front hall, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah," she replied, her voice shaking slightly as she continued to recover from her orgasm. She heard his footsteps as he neared her room. Still unable and unwilling to get up, she slipped under the fluffy duvet on her bed, with her now-silent vibrator still lodged in her slick cunt. A moment later, Jack opened the door and poked his head in.

"Why are you laying in the dark? Did I wake you up?" he asked, entering the room. She squirmed a little farther under the covers, to avoid her naked breasts being exposed to the cool air.

"I was just...uh, thinking," she said, slightly aroused by the secret lurking between her legs. "How was Adam's?"

"Fine. We just played some video games, drank a couple beers. The usual," he said, sitting on Marissa's bed. He had desperately needed to get away from his sister, for fear of doing something stupid. "What have you been up to?"

I've been masturbating for two hours, she thought, smiling to herself. "I watched some TV. Pretty boring." She paused to readjust, shifting onto her side so she could better see Jack. As she did so, her thighs clamped around the vibrator, accidentally turning it on. She let out a surprised moan of pleasure, shocking both herself and her brother. Blushing deep crimson, she reached beneath the sheets and turned it off.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked, when he finally spoke. She had expected him to sound horrified, but she detected a hint of curiosity in his voice. She let out a nervous laugh, still mortified.

"You could say that," she mumbled. Jack peered at her curiously, his eyes widening.

"Are you...are you naked right now?" he asked, grinning despite his best efforts not to.

"Uh...yeah. I usually prefer to be that way...when I...you know." At that moment, Jack was grateful for the darkness concealing the bulge in his pants. He knew it was a totally bizarre conversation for them to be having, and that it was completely inappropriate for a brother and sister to share that sort of information. Nonetheless, he was a man and could not deny his body the right to do as it pleased when faced with such an undeniably arousing situation.

"You think I'm a freak, don't you?" Marissa demanded. He chuckled quietly to himself.

"No, actually. It's totally normal. I jerk off all the time," he confessed, not really sure why he felt compelled to do so. "I guess it's just a good thing you're my sister."

"How do you mean?" She knew she shouldn't, but she allowed her hand to creep down to her moist vagina and toy with her clit ever so slightly.

"Well, I suppose it's better that I walked in on you than somebody else. If you were any other girl, I probably would have started fucking you right away." He knew he was pushing the line, but Marissa didn't stop him. Instead, she allowed him to put a hand on her covered thigh as she continued to play with herself, her movements becoming bolder. The two said nothing. Jack just watched as his little sister began to pump herself with the vibrator once more beneath the comforters, squirming with delight as she was drawn closer and closer to ecstasy. What the hell am I doing? She ignored her conscience this time, too engrossed in her pursuit of release. The sight of her brother, mouth agape, watching her, only added to the experience. And then, slowly, his hand ventured beneath the covers toward his sister's slippery pussy. She gasped aloud when he first came in contact with her moist folds. Gently, he removed the vibrator from her hole. The moonlight spilling in through the window caused the vibrator, slick with her cum, to glisten.

"I can do better than this," he told her, his voice raspy with desire. He knew that it was still a delicate situation, so he restrained himself from whipping out his cock right then and there. He slid two fingers into Marissa's hole and felt her clamp around him. Thrusting them in slowly at first, he watched her eyes close as her head tilted back in delight. Her breathing became panting as she pushed herself farther down onto his fingers. Jack's thumb moved to her clit, freeing both of her hands to tweak her nipples.

"Holy shittt," she groaned, quietly at first. She felt her whole body thrumming with energy as her orgasm began to build from the tips of her toes.

"Fuck me, Jack," she commanded. He could hear the raw lust in her voice.

"What?" he asked, incredulous. He was momentarily distracted from his duties.

"I need you inside of me," she explained, still fucking his two fingers even though he'd stopped moving them. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"Marissa, I...I'm your brother," he stammered. His protests were feeble and half-hearted, and he quickly stripped.

"I don't care. At all. I need to fuck you right this instant," she explained, her eyes burning with desire. She threw back the sheets, exposing herself to her brother. He marveled at her breasts, each hardened nipple transfixing him. Then, he allowed himself to look at her pussy. She spread her legs so he could see it better, and he was pleasantly surprised to find a neat strip of fine brown hairs leading down to a brilliantly pink and wet pussy. He slipped into the bed next to her, and she pinned him on his back. She swung her leg over him and reached a hand around his throbbing cock. It was bigger that she had expected, but she was more than willing to take it all. She placed her palms on Jack's chest, slowly lowering herself onto him. Suddenly filled with a passion that equaled Marissa's, Jack grabbed her hips and pushed her all the way down onto him.

"FUCK!!" she gasped as her pussy was infiltrated by his thick, long cock. For a moment she sat, stone still, staring into her brother's eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed, thrusting up into her.

"How bad do you want to fuck me?"

"So bad. I need to fuck your pussy right now, Marissa." He lifted her slightly, then rammed into her once more. She didn't know how much longer she could resist him. Her entire body was on fire and she could barely think. She slowly began to ride him; each deliberate thrust was slow and deep.

"Oooohh, Jack. Shit!" she swore, sliding up and down on his cock a little faster. He loved that way his innocent little sister was cursing like a sailor as he thrust his cock deep into her hole. He began to fuck her harder, and for a moment he wondered if maybe he was hurting her.

"Is this ok?" he managed to ask, completely consumed with the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around his dick. He could feel her slick juices trickling onto his balls with each upward movement of his hips. Her pearly whites sunk into her bottom lip in response, and she moaned his name. "You like it rough, huh?"

"Aaaah, yes. Fuck me harder, Jack. Fuck me hard and fast," she commanded, slamming down onto his rigid penis. He'd always had great stamina, which made their ferocious fucking that much better. Suddenly, he stopped thrusting altogether, a nearly impossible task. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Just wait," he replied, his breathing ragged as he withdrew from her sopping wet cunt. He pushed her down onto her stomach and got between her legs. Laying his chest on her back, he slipped his cock back into her hot tunnel.

"Oh fuck!" she whimpered, clutching the pillow in her fists.

"I told you," he grunted as he resumed his thrusting. This position made it easier for him to whisper right in her ear as he fucked her. She twisted her head to the side, and their mouths met in a passionate kiss. The feeling coursing through their bodies was reminiscent of needing to laugh. An urgent tickling sensation fanning out from where their bodies rammed together.

"You like that?" Jack demanded, as he pounded her, no longer concerned with the violent shaking of the bed or their obvious moans. "You like it when I shove my cock in you?" he even shocked himself with his dirty talk. Something about his sister brought out the sexual beast that lay dormant within.

"Uuuunnnnngggghhh...yes, Jack. Fuck my pussy, big brother!" That sent him over the edge. He proceeded to thrust deeper and faster than he had before, nearing his inevitable climax. Marissa bucked her hips in time with his desperate advances.

"I'm gonna cummm," he groaned into her ear, plunging into her.

"Oooohhhh FUCK," she practically screamed. Her entire body shook, and her pussy muscles spasmed around Jack's cock as he continued to drive into her, ramming her right through her orgasm and into his own. Marissa had to bite into her pillow as he plowed her, releasing stream after stream of hot, thick cum into her slick cunt. He thrust until he could no longer, and he collapsed on top of his sister. He did not withdraw from her for several moments, allowing their juices to intermingle as they regained a steady pattern of breathing. Neither of them spoke for a long time; they were completely and utterly spent.

"Jack?" Marissa finally spoke, her voice wispy and soft in the darkness.

"Huh?" he replied, still unable to think or move.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. I think I almost passed out." She wasn't exaggerating the slightest bit. He smiled and kissed one of her perfectly defined shoulder blades.

12