House Arrest Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother is forced to watch her daughters' sexual torments.
2.4k words
4.39
229.2k
99
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peyton squirmed as Traze yanked her upright, cradling her shoulders with one arm. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back, and she could do nothing but moan as Traze slipped the fingers of his other hand into her dripping-wet sex, pulling out fingertips glistening with cum.

"Look at what I did to your daughter, bitch. Made her a bit messy. Who knows...maybe one of my lucky tadpoles is going to make her pregnant. How would you like that?" Traze sneered.

The gorgeous middle-aged woman looked numb with shock. Her tortured gaze drifted with fascinated horror over her daughter's despoiled pussy before resting on the face of her tormentor.

"Let my girls go! You sick monsters! Just let them GO!" she screamed. She struggled, but Mick and Jamal held her fast.

"We've got a feisty one here," Mick chuckled. He put Sandra in a head lock and growled for Jamal to 'get the special chair.' Traze watched with interest as Jamal hurtled up the stairs to fetch it.

"Hmm. I wonder what my brothers have in mind for Mommy. What do you think, big sis? Any guesses?" As Traze said those words his fingers idly stroked Peyton's cum-tainted pussy, prying low groans from her throat. He continued to cajole her joy button, and she hated the way her body betrayed her, her nipples morphing into firm little tacks. Her breasts ached with need and she felt the heat of Traze's body against her back as he held her like putty in his hands. The continued strokes of his fingers were a constant, mind-succumbing torture that soon had her pussy wet.

"Hmm. Looks like we're making progress with big sis. I've got her all dripping wet," Traze said with glee.

Peyton's eyes grew wide as Jamal returned carrying a chair with something tall and pink duct-taped to the seat. With sudden recognition Peyton realized what it was. 'Oh my god!' she thought. 'That's a giant pink vibrator. Oh god, no! Mom!' Peyton's thoughts reached out to her mother, wishing that this was all a nightmare she could violently wish away.

But it wasn't. Instead Peyton watched as Jamal and Mick forced Sandra over to the chair. The curvaceous, sexy mom could only groan as they positioned her pussy over the tall, artificial pink cock. Rubberized and dotted with ribbing designed to produce maximum sensation, the cock had to be a good ten inches in length.

"Let's give you a good seat so that you can enjoy the show properly," Jamal hissed. The brunette gasped as Mick pushed her hips down from behind, forcing her to plunge her pussy down onto the pink penis. Sandra groaned as the pink cock filled up her snatch, then groaned more deeply when Jamal turned on the vibrator setting to 'medium,' watching it buzz strongly between the walls of her cunt.

Meanwhile they tied Sandra's ankles to the chair legs and her wrists to the armrests. Then they just stood back for a moment and watched her squirm, the vibrator tunneling through her soft insides.

"You bastards! Uhhh..." Sandra growled at the men as Jamal put a collar around her neck, then attached the collar to a rope behind her head so that she could not lean her face forward even an inch. Then he proceeded to lean over her, laving her breasts with his tongue.

"I think Mom likes my attentions," Jamal said with a grin. "What do you guys think?" As he finished the statement, his hand dipped down, stroking Sandra's clit. He smiled as he wresting biological responses from her that filled the attractive mother with shame. Sandra looked at her little girls being raped and her eyes filled with tears.

"Please, just let my girls go!"

"I think Mom's being a little too sentimental. I think she needs to understand that we expect total cooperation or her daughters get hurt. What do you think, Mick?" Traze's conversational tone belied the seriousness in the words.

Mick nodded and motioned for Jamal to retrieve another special 'chair' which they'd rigged up on short notice. Normally the burglar team didn't get to use all their toys, but they always brought along plenty of toys and tools just in case. Now was one of those lucky times. Jamal returned with what looked like a wooden pony. On the sharp edge a towering red prick covered in elongated rubber spikes thrust upward. It was definitely longer and its spikes much longer than the pink version now embedded in the mother's pussy.

"Well, well, Peyton slut. It looks like you get to give Mom a special show to prove how much we mean business." Traze's hand grasped Peyton by the nape of the neck, forcing her to stumble over to the horse. Her hands were still cuffed behind her, and it took both Traze and Jamal to lift her over the horse, then impale her pussy on its cruel red shaft. Peyton's eyes watered and she let out a prolonged wail as the cock rammed up her tight love-hole. She moaned, her cunt walls gripping the incredible fullness as the two men put a collar around her neck and then ran a rope from the collar to the basement's ceiling pipes, forcing her to ride the pony upright with her cock-stuffed snatch.

Peyton could already feel her legs start to go numb. 'Oh god. What are they doing now?!' Her terrified mind spun with possibilities as Mick approached with two wires, each clamped on the end. They attached one clamp to each of her nipples, and Peyton noticed the smile creep across Mick's face when she groaned with the loss of blood flow to each nipple in turn.

"Are you ready for some electro-therapy, little slut? Ever had your tits shocked before? It's fun. I promise." Mick's evil grin made Peyton's eyes dart over to the battery-powered box at his feet. He leaned down and turned a dial until a sudden zap of pain shot into Peyton's breasts. Peyton jerked at the sudden spasm of sensation. Her breasts jiggled and her collar chafed against her neck as she writhed on the crimson cock.

"OK, I think we got the bitch's attention. Now turn that vibrator UP," Traze growled. With an affectionate slap against Peyton's ass cheek, Jamal leaned over and flipped the vibrator to 'high.' Suddenly Peyton started jerking constantly on the wooden horse, her pussy clenching and de-clenching around the incredible rubber cock. The alternate stimulation of the zaps to her breasts and the persistent massaging of her cunt walls was like a constant assault of spiciness and sweetness. 'Ohhhh...god please no...no...I...my pussy...' Peyton didn't want to admit it, but her pussy loved the sensations of that red prick rubbing against her insides.

Her naked body writhed on the dildo-spiked horse until Traze put a ball-gag into her mouth, reducing her pleas to incoherent moans.

Sandra watched in dejected horror as her daughter's breasts jiggled with the constant assault of electro stimuli.

"What do you think, Mom? Should we turn up the voltage?" Traze nodded to Mick, who turned the dial just a little further.

Suddenly Peyton's neck was in the throes of constant spasms and jerks. Her body seemed to practically hump the red cock in her involuntary reaction to the voltage now zapping her luscious cones. Drool began to slip from Peyton's lower lips as she moaned, flailed, and shouted through her gag, her wrists cuffed behind her, neck firmly immobile with the collar, and feet twitching on the concrete floor.

"Well, Mom. I think you better start getting extremely cooperative or we might just fry your older daughter's tits off. Hmm?" Traze said this with sadistic pleasure, his hand gently resting on the back of Sandra's neck. The brunette was still gasping, her chest heaving with the vibrating cock embedded deeply in her own pussy, creating tiny sensations which made it hard to focus.

"If you fuck one of us and make it good, we might be willing to turn off the torture to your daughter's tits and let her just enjoy the vibrator. What do you think about that, hmm?"

Sandra finally seemed to recover from the shock. She slowly nodded. "Yes, please! I'll do it! I'll do whatever you monsters want me to!"

Traze nodded at Mick, who turned down the dial and stepped over to Peyton. He leaned in, giving her a sloppy kiss as he took the clamps off of her nipples. He was still kissing her as she groaned with the sudden sensation of the blood returning to her nipple tips. Mick withdrew and then approached Mom.

"It's time to thank my brother Mick here, for showing your daughter a little mercy. Mick, why don't you lie on the bed next to Vick and we can have Mom straddle your cock right next to her youngest daughter!" Traze's suggestion was met with approval from the men.

Soon they'd freed Sandra from the chair, only to re-cuff her wrists in front of her and drag her to the bed.

Vick was by now lying with his legs over the edge of the bed as young Avril humped his cock with her tight pussy, her hips moving with athletic speed.

"Yeah, baby. Keep fucking my big, black cock. Milk my balls, sweetie."

Avril moaned, her pussy slurping up his shaft, slamming down to vacuum up every inch of Vick's straining manhood. She moaned an octave lower when Vick sat up, taking one of her beautiful pink nipples into his mouth and giving it a playful nip.

"See, Mom, your youngest daughter is well-behaved. We might just let her live," Traze said as he guided the pale brunette over beside her daughter. Mick had already laid back beside Vick, his legs hanging over the bed, his cock rigid as a slab of stone. He was running his hand up and down it, pumping it with anticipation as he saw Sandra's eyes cloud over with dismay.

"Oh yeah, bitch. It's hard and ready for you. Hop on!" Mick growled. When Sandra hesitated, Traze and Jamal roughly shoved the big-breasted woman to straddle him. She pressed her cuffed hands against his chest, feeling the hard planes of muscles underneath her fingertips. 'Oh god, he's so strong,' she thought. 'These men could snap me in half almost like a twig. If I don't do what they say, who knows what they'll do to my daughters!' Sandra thought.

The brunette may not have been in the flower of youth anymore, but her body was undeniably feminine and sexy. Her large, supple breasts had developed nicely after nursing two babies, and her hips were perfectly curved along with the rest of her body. The woman was still in her 30s, and she worked out daily, giving tone to the muscles of her arms and an athletic slimness to her build.

Sandra bit her lip as she felt Mick's egg-shaped cock-head slip between the folds of her sex. She slowly plunged her cunt down to join their bodies as one, gasping as he began to gently smack her breasts. "OK, bitch! I'm going to let you do the work. Let's see some action. I want to feel your pussy squeezing my prick as you ride a Grade-A black cock. Let's see it!"

With Mick's prodding Sandra slowly began a rhythm, impaling her pussy again and again and again. She was all too aware of her youngest daughter grunting and fucking the man beside her. Unlike Avril, Sandra didn't have her hands bound above her head. She pushed her graceful fingers against Mick's chest for leverage, holding herself in place as she bounced her sexy buttocks up and down, slurping up the man's cock between pussy lips which were shamefully aroused.

That's when the ultimate humiliation happened though. Traze gripped her by the nape of the neck, forcing her head sideways to watch her youngest daughter's impalements.

The naked blonde was ramming her pussy down violently to encase Vick's angry penis, their mashing bodies creating a loud, squelchy echo in the room.

"YES! Fuck me harder bitch! I want to fuck that tight pussy to death, you hear? OOHH Fuck! You're gonna make me come, little slut. Just a little longer and I'll have my swimmers all sticky and oozing through your baby-making parts. MMm!" Vick growled.

Sandra's tormented eyes were glued to the scene as Traze held her by the neck. "Don't you dare turn away, bitch. Watch your youngest daughter bring my brother to climax. I don't want you to miss a second of it; if you do, we'll whip Peyton's tits bloody, I promise."

At that awful threat Sandra seemed to sag in defeat, and even when Traze took his hand away, the brunette dutifully watched as Avril plunged her sex down on the hard, dark shaft again and again and again. Finally, her cunt muscles squeezing the cock filling her so completely, Avril moaned, her eyes widening as Vick's sudden groan was accompanied by the feeling of hot, sticky fluid filling up her pussy.

"AAAHHhhh YES! You feel my cum filling your sopping wet pussy, bitch? Do you?" Vick sat up, his mouth joining with Avril's in a savage kiss as one hand slipped behind the girl's naked body to gently pierce her star-shaped hole. Avril moaned at this new invasion, still not yet recovered from the gooey fullness in her pussy even as Vick kept his wilting cock nestled in her warm depths a little longer.

Finally he lifted the cute blonde off of him, turning her to face her mother. Sandra looked down and saw the cream pie of Vick's spunk glistening between her daughter's legs. Shame, guilt, and horror all vied within Sandra's chest even as she continued to slam her pussy down to pleasure Mick's penis.

Mick reached up, his hands cupping the brunette's tits as he enjoyed the turmoil of emotion playing across her face.

"PLS...NN MRR!" Meanwhile that cry came from Peyton, who was now having an orgasm on the cruel red cock. Her pussy juices were coating the shaft as her body writhed on the horse, the vibrator plus Jamal's clit-stroking fingers leading her over the precipice.

Traze looked over his handiwork and sighed. These bitches were never getting free, that was for sure.

END OF CH. 2

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!