House Arrest Ch. 03

Story Info
Intruders play twisted games with Sandra and her husband.
3.5k words
4.4
152.2k
67
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, let's finish up in Mom and then we can move on to new games...maybe get Dad in on the picture." Traze said this, much to Sandra's horror.

Mick was still enjoying the squeeze of her cunt muscles around his cock as she rode him hard. Her cuffed hands pressed firmly into his muscled chest. Each time she bottomed out on his cock, she could feel his straining shaft that much closer to orgasm.

"That's it, Mom. You almost got Mick ready to blow! Keep up the good work!" Traze said.

Meanwhile Vick and Jamal dragged the two daughters over to the bed to kneel, their hands cuffed behind their backs, and their faces thrust forward to get a good view of their mother's forced fucking.

Avril and Petyon's tortured eyes followed the sight of their beautiful mother's pussy engulfing the big, black cock, then rising up - only to come slamming back down to the sound of feminine grunts and male groans. Mick was still enjoying fondling Sandra's tits, but he couldn't hold back much longer. His cock felt ready to burst, pulsating in the brunette's slick hole as she ground on top of him.

"Aaaaahhh FUCK!" he shouted. Mick groaned, his big fingers pinching Sandra's nipples hard as he emptied his cum in the brunette's snatch.

Sandra moaned as she felt the sick bastard fill her with his seed. 'I have to figure out a way to free my girls!' she thought. 'There must be something I can do! Oh god...maybe if I can distract them with my body for long enough...' As possible scenarios played through her head for what she might do to distract their captors and give her daughters the opportunity to escape, Mick's spent cock flopped free. He pushed her aside, then grabbed her by the neck and dragged her over to the basement steps.

Meanwhile Vick and Jamal set about tying Peyton in spread-eagled position face-up on the bed. Once they had her wrists and ankles secured, the two cruel men then tied Avril naked and spread-eagled face-down on top of her older sister. The effect was arousing, with Petyon's and Avril's pussies and Avril's puckered hole exposed for all to see.

Jamal and Vick stood back, admiring their accomplishment. Jamal sighed. "Damn, those two bitches look hot, all tied up together. It makes me wish I could be the meat in that naked girl sandwich, ya know?"

"I hear you," Vick replied.

The two men turned to Traze, their de facto leader. "What now, big man?"

Traze grinned. "Now we take Mom upstairs and play with Dad a bit. Let's give the blonde cunts a chance to rest." Traze stalked over to the whimpering girls, leaning over to hiss in their ears. "Are you bitches gonna be good and quiet if we leave you down here? Or do I have to gag those pretty mouths?"

Peyton spoke up right away. "No, Sir! Please! We'll be quiet. We promise!"

"You call each of us 'Master' from now on, got it girls?"

"Yes Master!" both girls chirped in unison. Their fear was palpable, and it made Traze's cock rock-hard.

"OK, then. We'll be back in a while. Try not to make each other orgasm." He chuckled at his cruel joke as he and the other men dragged Sandra upstairs.

Sandra's mind was whirling. She took stock of the tools lying out as they entered the kitchen. There was a gleaming butcher's knife lying on the marble countertop. If she could somehow get to it...

'I'd slash all their cocks off if I could,' she thought, her helplessness fueling her anger. But who was she kidding? Even if she did get to the knife, there were still four big, strong black men and just one of her. Her plans for escape became muddled by fearful anticipation as they dragged her up the flights of stairs to the attic where her husband was being kept.

'What are they going to do to me? Oh god. What if they hurt Mike?' Thoughts of her husband made Sandra's adrenaline kick in to overdrive. She had to do something!

With her hands still cuffed in front of her, the naked brunette went sprawling on the attic floor as Mick shoved her down in front of her husband. Mike was an athletic man with a trim build. He ran often, and his lean, angular face definitely fell under the 'handsome' category. The middle-aged man's dark eyes rounded out in horror at the sight of his naked wife thrust at his feet.

Mike was still fully clothed in his suit coat, tie, and pants. The clothes were all rumpled, a good reflection of the dazed look on Mike's tortured face. Traze and his thugs had tied the man's hands above his head to one of the low-hanging rafters. His legs were straight out, both ankles bound tightly together with a zip tie.

"Well, hey there husband. How do you like this? We've been having fun with your wife! See?" Mick taunted the man by leaning beside Sandra, forcing her thighs open with his hands to show the traces of his cum still oozing from her pussy.

As Mike's face filled with fury and then despair, Mick continued to torment him. "Yeah, slugger. Your wife's cunt squeezed my cock like she was born to fuck a huge, hard black penis. And you know what? She loved every second of it. Look at her nipples? They're pretty hard, aren't they? They're aroused as shit, and you know it, white boy. Your wife loved every minute she rode my cock, and I thanked her for it in a big way." While Mick continued to goad and infuriate the tied-up husband, a new idea popped into Traze's sadistic head.

"Hey, brothers. Why don't we at least ease her poor hubbie's suffering? Would you like that, Mike? Remembering the name on the driver's license, Traze took a knife from his chest of 'toys' and proceeded to rip away Mike's business attire, shredding the clothes in the process. At first Mike struggled, but when he realized that all the good it would do him would be to just get himself cut, he wisely sagged in his bonds.

It took less than a minute for Traze to strip Mike down to his birthday suit. He glanced over at Sandra, kneeling naked, her cum-tainted pussy just barely visible between her lush thighs.

"OK, bitch. We're going to be nice to you for a change. Crawl over here and give your husband some loving. I bet he's getting blue balls from staring at your naked ass."

Traze took a step back and waited for things to play out. He watched with deep satisfaction, his cock elongating as the big-breasted brunette crawled forward and bent over her husband's prick. It was still flaccid, but the moment her hands wrapped around the base of it, it came to life.

Mike groaned, looking down at his wife's hands. Sandra looked her dear husband in the eyes. She mouthed 'I'm sorry, but I have to do this' at the man she loved before slowly engulfing his cock in her mouth. Mike's groans intensified, and soon his protests filled the room.

"No, Sandy! Stop this! This is sick! Oh god...uhhh...don't help them like this. Where are our daughters?"

The four black men chuckled, and Vick grinned. "Don't worry, white boy. They're safe enough. We stuffed 'em both full of cock until they squealed. Now both sore, cum-soaked pussies are tied up on the bed in the basement. We can take you to see them later if you want."

The mixture of shame, rage, and guilt which played over the father's face could hardly be described. The four black men watched for several minutes as Sandra went to work. Her sexy bottom was raised high into the air as she bobbed her head up and down her husband's manhood. The sounds of slurping filled the room, soon augmented by the sounds of Mike's gathering groans. The brunette's efforts were definitely zealous because soon her husband's penis was leaking pre-cum fluid. When Sandra came up off of her husband's cock to draw a quick breath, there was already cum painting her pretty lips.

The four burglars began to urge her on, yelling at her for encouragement. Traze watched as Sandra's mouth formed a tight 'O' around Mike's shaft, pumping down and up, down and up, down and up, and then down for several seconds as she engulfed him completely in her mouth and throat. She gurgled, her airway relaxing to take all of husband's cock in deep. All four of the black men now had rejuvenated cocks thanks to Sandra's cock-sucking show. Four black shafts now saluted the naked captives.

"Man, she's a real pro," Jamal said with a shudder.

Vick nodded. "Look at her go! She's got a vacuum for a mouth. Look at her bottom out with those pretty lips on her husband's prick."

The men continued to shout encouragement until, with a piercing cry, Mike came. The husband cried out as his cock spurted cum into his wife's mouth. Sandra nearly choked as the sticky flecks of cum shot into her throat. Her jaw rippled as she sucked in and swallowed nearly all of it before sitting back on her haunches, panting with her efforts.

Traze knelt beside her, putting a hand gently against her cheek to caress her face.

"You did good, bitch. That was an impressive show."

"Please, we've done what you wanted! Now just let our girls go!" Sandra wailed.

Traze's eyes darkened. "Now look what you did, slut. Ruined a perfectly sexy mood with your whining and bitching. I think that deserves a punishment, don't you, my brothers?" Mick, Jamal, and Vick nodded in unison. Their straining cocks loomed ominously on every side as Sandra frantically shook her head.

"No, please! Don't!"

"Don't what, bitch? You don't even know what we have planned next," Traze replied with a dark smirk. He gestured at Mick, who delved into their chest of 'goodies.' Those goodies included the same battery-powered electroshock device they had used earlier on Peyton. Now they took it out, snaked the wires to Sandra's nipples, snapping the alligator clamps in place as the brunette groaned.

"Uhhh! No. What are you doing?" Sandra squealed.

The men ignored her. They then proceeded to force Mike's butt off the floor by lifting him by the waist and binding his waist with rope to the old couch behind him. They then cut away the zip tie, but only for long enough to spread his legs and tie his ankles to leather ringlets which they hammered into the floor. Both of the husband's legs were now spread and immobile.

Last, and certainly not least, Sandra watched, puzzled, as Jamal withdrew what looked like a protective suit from their treasure trove of sex toys. He shrugged into it, and the fabric seemed extremely thick, with a protective plastic coating. The suit's pants had a hole in the crotch area, and with his elongated manhood poking through, Jamal proceeded to cover his penis with a condom covered in tiny spikes.

"This here, bitch, is our electroshock protection suit. You'll see its purpose soon enough," Jamal said.

Traze nodded. "That's right, brunette cunt. You're going to lay on your back and spread those thighs for Jamal so he can give you a good, hard fucking. He's the only one who hasn't had a chance to get full relief yet, and you're going to fix that. Oh, and did I mention that we're going to apply shocks to your hot tits until you writhe in agony? Did I mention that I want your tongue licking out your husband's ass or I'll double the shock voltage?"

Sandra's entire body paled as those words sank in. She shook her head frantically, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Please, you can't do this!" she begged. But the naked black men didn't seem to care what she thought. Sandra suddenly found her wrists freed, but it wasn't much consolation. Pushing her onto her back, they forced the pale, naked woman's head underneath her husband's buttocks and told her to start licking. Vick crouched behind her husband's ass, making sure she did as they ordered.

Her tongue made tentative, reluctant flicks at Mike's puckered hole, but try as she might, she couldn't put much enthusiasm into it. This was awful. It was wrong. She couldn't do this. All of those thoughts flashed into her panicked brain.

Then something else happened. She felt something large prod between her labia. A long, thick shaft slowly plunged between her pussy lips, wresting a muffled groan from her mouth as she licked at her husband's anus.

"The bitch is hardly into it, guys. I think she needs some motivation," Vick said.

Suddenly Sandra felt a tingling warmth zap her nipples. Her body jerked at the sudden electroshock. Her teeth nearly bit down as pain flowed through her aching breasts.

"UUGGGHHH! PLSSS NOOO!" Her protest was ignored as a fresh zap of voltage shot into her supple breasts, making her fists clench and her legs flail. Jamal held her fast, though. Protected from any of the electricity coursing through his female captive's body, the hulking black man pounded her pussy again and again and again. The sheath of the condom created incredible sensations along the walls of Sandra's cunt as he slammed his penis home between her legs with the force of a thrown spear.

"Uh...uh...uh...Oh yeah, bitch. Your pussy is good and tight. Probably not as tight as your sexy daughters, but this will do. AAHHH. Yeah. You feel that electro-toy shocking your cute tits? How's it feel, hmm?"

Sandra began licking out her husband's puckered hole with feverish intensity. Anything to get her mind off of the shocks to her poor body. Anything that might get these sadistic men to stop what they were doing just a few seconds sooner. Her tongue lovingly laved out her husband's anus. She was only glad that he had showered and thoroughly cleaned himself recently. The smell was of cucumber soap rain, and as she kept licking it slowly dawned on her that her husband was groaning...not in pain, but in delight.

"Oh yeah! Keep at it, girl. Hubbie loves every second of it! What do you think, Mike? She has a skillful mouth on her, doesn't she?" Mick jeered.

Meanwhile Jamal's fucking was aiming towards its pinnacle. His hips moved forward with a blur, his cock ramming into Sandra's pussy so fast as the squelching sounds of her pussy suctioning in his cock filled the attic. He reached out, both hands grasping her by the shoulders to better hold the brunette in place as he brutally fucked her.

"Yes, you little slut. Take this cock! It might be the last cock you know before we leave your cute ass for dead," Jamal growled. He fucked her like an animal, his sheathed cock making her pussy clench and unclench with sudden need as an orgasm snuck up on her and overwhelmed her.

Sandra's muffled moans as she feasted on her husband's anus was like priceless music to Traze's ears.

"Ooooh FUCK. This is HOT!" Traze growled. "Fuck her hard, Jamal! Give that bitch the fucking of a lifetime."

Jamal complied, but at the last moment the muscular black man pulled out, rolled the condom off, and pumped his cock to climax. A sudden geyser of cum shot out over Sandra's nakedness, showering her with seed. Sticky flecks covered the brunette's breasts and belly. Pools of Jamal's jism oozed in streaks on the woman's once-pristine skin.

"Damn, Jamal. You made a real mess out of the white slut," Mick said with a little jealousy in his tone.

Finally Mick lowered the dial on the electro-device. Sandra let out a relieved sigh as the shocks to her sore nipples finally stopped. Meanwhile her tongue was wriggling and laving her husband's anus. But then a strange thing happened. All too aware of her husband's groans of arousal, Sandra acted without thinking. She reached her hand over, not surprised to find that Mike was already hard again. She clenched her hand around his cock, pumping him towards release. His groans lowered an octave, and Sandra realized to her shock that her pussy was wet with arousal in response to her husband's lust.

She pumped his manhood harder, her hand flying up and down his shaft in a blur while her tongue ate out his puckered hole...

"AAAHHH!" She felt Mike's cock twitch in her hand, the veins in his throbbing shaft almost tangible against her fingers as spurt after spurt of cum emptied into a sticky puddle between the mounds of her breasts.

What she did next appalled her even more, though. Sandra found herself reaching down now, incredibly aroused by her husband's recent orgasm. She touched her graceful fingers to her pussy, stroking her own clit and moaning as her nipples became painfully hard, her breasts aching with the need to be touched.

'This is so sick! Oh god, what's wrong with me?' Sandra wondered. But instincts had already taken over, primal feminine conditioning driving her towards a precipice she knew she couldn't turn back from.

The rest of the room had gone eerily quiet. Traze and his boys just watched with astonishment as the busty brunette continued to fondle her sex, stroking herself towards climax. They watched with mounting lust as their female captive stroked herself harder and harder, her fingers moving like ballet dancers around her labia and against the nerve bundle of her clitoris. The fingers quickened the pace yet again, and now Sandra's breasts were rising and falling with each labored breath.

The woman was beyond aroused. Her pussy was on the verge of gushing. Sandra was beyond the capability of thought. She only felt the heat surging between her legs, begging for release. Then it came. It washed over her like a tsunami. The pleasurable inferno gushed from between her legs, spattering the wood floor. Her body flailed in a paroxysm of pure bliss, her feminine juices soaking the wood beneath her crotch.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the sensations died away. Sandra felt like her soul had been robbed of eternal happiness, and for a moment she forgot about this living nightmare. About her family being held captive by four sadistic men in their secluded house.

As if through a fog, Sandra heard the voices of her captors.

"Damn, man. I never seen anything like it. She is one horny little fuck-slave. I say we take her with us. She and her daughters." Vick turned to the others. "Well?"

Traze stroked his chin, mulling things over. "Yeah, but what are we gonna do about hubbie? We can't just leave him. We gotta either make him disappear or take him with us."

Traze looked at Mick and Jamal, trying to see where they stood on the issue. Though Traze was the leader of the bunch, when it came to decisions like these they acted as a democracy.

They all knew what 'disappear' meant. Jamal finally shrugged. "Let's take him with us. I want to see the tortured look on his face when we fuck his daughters in front of him. That's not going to get old for a good long while."

Mick chuckled. "The man has a point. I agree. We abduct the whole family. When we tire of the mom and girls, we can sell their fine asses to one of the drug lords down south. The dad too."

As they nodded in agreement a doorbell at the front door startled them out of their discussion. The insistent chime from the front door sounded again and again.

Traze dragged the mom out from under her husband's crotch and put a gun to her face.

"Who's at the door, bitch? You expecting anyone? You better tell me the truth or I will put a hole in your husband's chest."

Sandra's lips were trembling as she answered. "N-no, I mean yes. It's probably Katalina. She's Avril's friend. She was coming to visit for the weekend."

A slow, thoughtful smile lit up Traze's face. "Tell us this, Mom. Is she hot? Is your daughter's friend a sexy young thing?"

The realization of what they were about to do nearly sent Sandra into a babbling fit of despair.

"No, please. You can't do this to her. Just let me get dressed and I'll send her away."

All four thugs exchanged a look of malice.

"I don't think so, Mom. We'll let you introduce us all right, but then sexy little Katalina is going to join the party!"

Sandra's heart sank, and she knew that the depravity these men were visiting on this house and her family were only just beginning.

END OF CH.3

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12