House Arrest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...uh...your slut daughter just came on my hard cock, Mama. How do you like that?" Mick shouted. Then, with enough force that it was a wonder cum didn't come shooting out of Avril's cute nose and mouth, Mick emptied his testicles in the blonde girl. Avril moaned as she felt him fill her completely, a geyser of sticky cum warming her insides.

"UHH...UHH...UHHHH Fuck!" was all Mick could half groan, half shout as his testicles tightened, their swimmers bursting forth into the girl's twat.

"Lick up any cum that falls, big sis! Do it or I'll fuck your little sister in the ass!" Mick growled. Sure enough, as Mick's cock slipped free of the refuge that was Avril's cum-soaked pussy, oozing strands of seed came free of the girl's sex. Peyton hungrily caught the pearly strands on her tongue, swallowing them and licking her chops.

"Good girl!" Mick said.

Traze had been watching the whole show. As much as fun as he and his brothers were having, though, he knew that they needed to leave soon. They couldn't stay here forever. It was time to load up the vans and go before a family friend of the Malones decided to stop by for a visit. It was time to disappear before Katalina's family might start to notice she was missing.

The leader of the four-man burglar team looked at Vick, who was still pumping away in Sandra's pussy. Now, with a mighty heave of effort, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up off the couch, impaling her cunt while standing up in a way similar to Mick's coupling with Avril moments ago.

Sandra's moans filled the room as her hands lassoed Vick's neck. Her large breasts rubbed against his chest as he began to lift her hips and bounce her cunt on his rock-hard cock.

Traze frowned at Vick. "Hurry up and come in the bitch. We need to get going. Mick, Jamal - wait for Vick and then get the sister cunts and Mom cleaned up and ready to travel. I'll get Dad and the Latina bitch ready to go. Then we'll load up the other van with anything valuable enough."

Vick grunted between fucks, his muscles straining with the effort but able to take his female captive's weight. The brunette moaned as her pussy clenched around her captor's penis. Sandra's moans rose an octave as Vick slipped a wet finger around and plunged it into her puckered hole. "How's it feel to have a little preview of double penetration, eh Mama? Don't worry. On our little road trip I'm going to introduce your ass to entirely new sensations!" Vick said with sadistic glee.

"Vick, c'mon! Let's go!" Traze said again. With a roar of satisfaction, Vick felt himself go, his cock's spasms joined by the feel of cum surging through his captive's cunt. Sandra moaned, feeling every bit of the hot, scalding fluid despoil her intimate sex. She was babbling for mercy now.

"Please...just take me!" she wailed. "Let my girls go!"

Traze grinned darkly. "Sorry, Mama. No can do. We're taking the whole family on a road trip. One you'll never forget."

***

End of Chapter 5. To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12