House Arrest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jameela sighed, the aftermath of her orgasm still drifting around her like a halo. 'Am I meant to be a slave as easily as a dominant?' she wondered idly. She thought about Mick's threat. To be sold into sexual slavery to some Russian mob boss. And yet the fear that surged through her heart also contained a thrill of anticipation. That thrill swam to form a dampness between her legs as her pussy felt the heat of a new kind of arousal.

Meanwhile Keisha's sex bounced continually on Mike's face, her breasts achingly aroused in their own right as the young dark-skinned vixen came hard on her male captive's face. Her juices were like a torrent, gushing down the chrome shaft and into Mike's unwilling mouth. But Keisha ground her pussy lips into his face, reveling in the reluctant movement of his jaw as he finally relented, awkwardly lapping up the sweet juices despite the vibrator strapped inside his mouth.

"That's good, slave. Suck up your mistress's juices. They'll be your daily sustenance from now on. If I can't have your sexy daughters, then I think you will make a fine pet." She turned back to Mick, a sly, smoldering look in her chocolaty gaze. "Can I keep him, Uncle?"

"Yes," Mick rumbled, groaning as he presented his softening prick in front of Jameela's mouth. Jameela dutifully licked the last dollop of cum from the manhood's tip, savoring its salty-male muskiness like a rare delicacy.

Mick turned back to the stricken Jameela. The Arab girl's wrists were still bound tightly to the headboard, and only her legs could flail freely.

"Please let me go," Jameela begged, rationality temporarily retaking hold of her brain. Instead Mick just glared at her.

"Were you not listening, bitch? You think you can demand of your new owner that you be released??" He turned to the two young black men who were with him. They had been watching and enjoying the show all this time. Malik and Rafiq were both wiry yet muscular men fresh out of adolescence, neither of them a day over 20 years old. They were typical young men, too, and their sex drive was all-consuming. Rafiq had a scar across his jaw and the tattoo of a lion stood out as a deeper shade of black on his naked, brown chest. He glanced over at his friend Malik. Malik was slighter of build, and without the tattoos he looked almost innocent by comparison, at least if you didn't take into account the cruel glint of lust and malice in his eyes.

"You two want to give this bitch a jolt of reality?" Uncle Mick said to his young protégés, grinning. Rafiq nodded.

"Master Mick, we do you proud. I'll have this bitch begging to be our sex slave before this night's over," Rafiq finished.

As Jameela sputtered pleas for mercy, Rafiq retrieved a battery-powered torture device with electrodes, attaching a clip to each of Jameela's breasts as the girl moaned.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" she gasped. She looked down as Rafiq leaned between her legs, stroking her clitoris with his tongue.

"Mmm. You taste good, little white bitch. Too bad I'm going to have to shock this disobedient pussy if you don't give us the code to your daddy's safe room. Tell Master Mick now, and maybe I can be merciful...even lick your pussy to a nice, satisfying orgasm." As his voice became suggestive, his tongue battered against the nub of her clitoris harder, then traced a lazy oval around her labia. The poor young woman could only shudder, her eyes fluttering as her crotch unconsciously thrust itself forward to meet her captor's tongue.

"Please," was all she could sigh, her muscles taut and eyes clenched shut. Jameela tried to focus on the pleasure, pretending everything else was just a fading dream. But her euphoria was cut brutally short as Rafiq removed his tongue and thrust a gag into her mouth, securing it tight. As her eyes bulged wide she could only see Rafiq's cold, angry face filling her field of her vision.

"I tried doing this the nice way, cunt. Now we're going to do it using the other, more fun method." As he said the words he attached the final electrode to her clit and turned the dial on his torture device, sending a stab of electric shock directly into her most sensitive points. As the shock hit her tits and pussy, Jameela screamed loudly through her gag, her body arching off the bed as waves of pain rolled through her slender nakedness.

"AAAAAGGGGDDDD! STTTTPPPP!!!" she cried. Suddenly the joy of being dominated was submerged in agony. For several seconds that seemed to last whole eons to the captive girl, Jameela's pussy felt the scorching pain of the electroshock and her sexy body writhed with futility on the bed. At last Rafiq turned the dial back to its original position, watching as the Arab girl sagged with relief, sobbing quietly.

"What's wrong, cute bitch? Can't handle a little shock to your pussy? Feeling more cooperative now?" Rafiq continued.

Meanwhile Keisha had taken the vibrator out of Mike's mouth and begun some torments of her own. She told Mike to lick the vibrator clean. When he resisted, her one hand gripped his scrotum, slowly tightening. The gorgeous black girl leaned over her captive. "You gonna do what I say, Mr. Malone, or do I have to squeeze your balls and listen to you scream?"

When the threat sank in, which didn't take long, Mike obediently stuck his tongue out and began to lick. All he could think of, as he heard Jameela's agonized cries in the background, was that as terrible as Mistress Keisha was treating him, at least he wasn't being shocked. 'Oh god...but what if she does the same to me?' he wondered.

Finally, when he had cleaned the chrome vibrator until it glistened only with his own spit, Keisha straddled his face again and seemed about to lower her pussy lips to his mouth when she paused, turned back, and seemed to notice Malik for the first time.

"Hey, you! Malik. Get your black stud cock over here. I need a new cock to give my pussy some lovin'. I'm all horny and this worthless man slave is all spent," she said derisively.

Malik's face lit up like it was Christmas morning and he strode over to Keisha. His lanky body mounted the bed behind her. He then gently pushed the 19-year-old girl's ass cheeks as far apart as he could, all the better to marvel at her exposed pussy. It was still glistening with some of Mike's cum, though much of it had seeped out of her opening and darkened the bed sheets or landed on various parts of Mike's skin.

"Oooh. You one fine, sexy mess," Malik growled, spitting into her cunt a few times and rubbing his saliva in with his fingers. Keisha moaned, ramming her buttocks backward to meet the young man's fingers, then impatiently urging him to get his 'bigger finger' in there.

It didn't take too much extra prodding, and soon Malik was lining up his bulging cock between Keisha's labia, before thrusting himself deep to the hilt as her answering moan echoed through the room. The sound of his balls slapping against her skin soon filled Mike's ears, and he opened his eyes, realizing that their coupling was happening mere inches above his face.

Both Keisha and Malik were soon fucking like crazed animals, Malik's hips thrusting forward with feverish intensity. Mike watched the young man's cock swiftly enter her damp heat again and again and again, vaguely appalled at the way the two captors fucked voraciously with no regard to his prone position. Soon he was also aware, with even more outrage, that strings of pre-cum were oozing from the joining of Malik's shaft and Keisha's pussy just above his face.

Mike turned his head sideways, disgusted as a strand of precum oozed all the way to his cheek. He felt the warm, pungent-smelling sexual fluid pool on his skin with horror. In the midst of it all Keisha's grunts and encouraging moans were becoming more and more heated.

"Yeah, you black stud. Give your cock to me HARD. None of this soft, lovey-dovey shit like Mr. Malone and his wife probably like it. Mmmm...yeah, sweetie. FUCK me. Tear my pussy out," Keisha purred, her hands bunching up in the sheets as she rammed her ass backward to welcome his punishing cock.

On the other side of the bed the action was just as furious. Jameela was whimpering as the electroshocks sent her into a panic. Finally, her breasts heaving from another intense round of shocking, Rafiq angrily took off the clips from her breasts and pussy just long enough to position his engorged penis near her pouting pussy lips. Jameela's gagged mouth was drooling, and her jaw ached from biting so hard on the gag during all the shocks to her exhausted, naked body. Yet now, seeing Rafiq's cock about to slam into her core with relentless lust, she found herself oddly relieved.

The golden-skinned girl's body sang with a jolt of arousal as Rafiq parted her legs and plunged himself to drink of her sweet snatch. His cock reveled in her warmth, her damp glove of heaven which soon pressed against the length of his shaft. He plunged into her with hedonistic glory, his body grunting and pumping atop hers.

"Uh..uh...uhh...take this long black spear, little slut. You better give up the code before I come in this sweet pussy....or else you're getting another round of SHOCKS, bitch!" Rafiq tore the gag free from her mouth. He seemed to be someone who made good on his threats, so Jameela bit her lip, her stifled moan finally dissipating into a desperate plea.

"Oohh...fuck me hard, Master," Jameela replied. "I...I don't know the code," she lied. "Please, I've told you and Master Mick all I know," the Arab girl squealed. "Ooohh, your cock's magnificent. Pound my tight pussy...oh god...you're fucking me so hard I want to come, Master," she said, practically crooning, hoping to tell her tormentor exactly what he wanted to hear.

Rafiq slapped Jameela's tits, hissing at her. "Shut your slut mouth and take my angry cock in silence unless you're ready to give up the code. I don't want to hear you, bitch. I want to FEEL you hugging my black dick." He plowed into her with the zeal of a knight on a quest, their squelching bodies soon filling the room with the wet sounds of suction accompanying thrust after thrust.

Mike was distracted by the sounds of Rafiq and Jameela's coupling only until he realized, with a terrible lurch in his stomach, that Keisha and Malik were nearing a mutual climax. Indeed, suddenly Malik thrust himself balls-deep, his body going rigid as his cock pumped surge after surge of hot whitish jism into Keisha's horny snatch.

"UUUHHH...YES!" Keisha moaned, her body bursting with an orgasm of its own, her juices flooding the man's cock in a long, delirious 'thank you.' No sooner had Malik spent his load, he then withdrew his flaccid dick and Mike's eyes widened in alarm as Mistress Keisha sat her cum-filled pussy directly onto his face.

Mike felt Malik's cum seeping from the cunt lips now crushed against his mouth. His stifled shouts of protest fell on deaf ears as Keisha ground her crotch on top of his face.

"Open up, you worthless male sex-toy. It's time to clean out your Mistress's cunt like a good little boy. I said OPEN," she growled. Her crotch gyrated on top of him again, and she reached her hands back, pinching Mike's nipples hard with her talon-like fingernails. He groaned as two stabs of pain hit his chest like twin lightning bolts. His tongue reluctantly explored the folds of her despoiled sex.

The taste was oddly satisfying, once he focused on Keisha's nectar flooding onto his tongue, her pussy responding to every lap of his stroking and cajoling tongue tip. It seemed that slowly but inevitably he succumbed to the duty of serving his Mistress's pussy. As the scent of her cream filled his nose he felt his cock twitch back to hardness.

There was no way he or Jameela were ever going to see freedom. He knew that now. As he slurped at the salty taste of male cum intermingled with Keisha's sweet juices, Mike tried to hold onto the one hope that mattered - that maybe, just maybe, his family had made it safely away.

******

THE END...OR IS IT?

I hope you enjoyed the story. This is the final chapter in the House Arrest story, except for a new epilogue which will show what happened to the Malone family. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12