House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting heavily and when his hand came down to her chin and lifted her to look at him her eyes were glazed with lust and where his seed was painted on her face glistened in the light of the room. She looked up at him and didn't move as he rubbed a thumb across her lips and then into her mouth. She sucked it automatically, cleaning the cum off and swallowing it down even as he pulled her up and then into a kiss. She moaned as she leaned against his chest, her hands still at his cock and her breasts against his chest, her nipples aching for attention.

When he released her from the kiss she was panting for breath and could barely even think, let alone move. She felt his hands settle at her hips and then he lifted her up to sit in his desk and she looked at him with her hands listless in her lap as he moved his chair in front of her then spread her legs. She knew what he was going to do and she was so eager for the release that it was all she could think of. When he placed a hand at her throat she nearly came right then and there. He gave a squeeze with his strong fingers and she moaned and surrendered to his grasp before he pushed her back on the desk, following her with a deep kiss, rising up to bend over her and his other hand came to her wrist, moving her arm out to the side and then moving the other hand up to her breast before he released her mouth and moved down to suck at her nipple. She moaned and squirmed at the feel of it, his mouth was hot and firm and he sucked hard, making her gasp and moan just like her mother so often had. When his fingers slipped into her, she felt the last push that she needed to cum. But he spoke again, looking into her eyes and giving her throat a hard squeeze, hard enough to cut off her breath.

"Do not cum. Not until I allow it." He said sternly.

She felt the sensation stop low in her belly, the pleasure turning to a sweet pain that made her sob in need and denied release. But she was so wrapped up in him. So completely at his mercy, the subject and object of his desire that she couldn't even disobey him involuntarily at that moment. She couldn't cum until he told her she was allowed and as she writhed and squirmed he went back to her breast, feasting at her flesh as his hand held her throat in that tight grip. He moved across to the other breast, his free hand grasping where he had just left firmly, his hand slapping against her soft flesh as he practically growled. She felt his lips and his tongue, then she felt his teeth scrape her flesh and then she felt him bite her and she moaned and writhed at the sensation.

His grip on her throat was tight, and every breath rasped in and out of her, making her head spin and stars flash across the edges of her vision. She brought one hand from her breast up to grasp at his wrist, but not out of fear or even panic; she wasn't pushing him away, she was keeping him from letting go. Her flesh slipped through his teeth and then he was back, sucking her nipple and caressing her aching slit with his fingers and the whole time every nerve in her body wanted to climax, wanted to crest that final rise and cum but her mind wouldn't allow it. She was so hung up on his words, so completely lost in his dominance that she couldn't cum. And when she felt him kissing lower across her body, she tried to keep his hand at her throat but he just couldn't reach and she sobbed at the loss of the feeling at her throat even as his hand grasped her breast, sliding across her sweat damp skin until her nipple was caught between his thumb and forefinger and he gave a firm pinch. Her body jolted as his mouth found her clit and he sucked at the tender pearl even as his tongue flicked at the piercing he had put there to mark her.

She sobbed as she took deep, shaking breaths, unsure what to do with her hands as he devoured her pussy. She clawed at the desk top, grasped at the edges and then at her own body, almost frantic as his attention and her delayed release turned her entire body into the place where his mouth devoured her flesh. She couldn't think straight, not with the way he was tormenting her. His fingers tightened on her nipple and the pain that stabbed through her was delicious. Her eyes rolled back in her head and the world started to fade as she lay there, unable to do anything but surrender to him. And then she heard him whisper with his mouth right against her pussy, his fingers massaging her messily wet slit and the other hand still grasping her nipple between his fingers.

"Cum for me, Allie." He said, commanding her just as he had before.

The words were so soft that she barely heard them, but her mind registered them and she felt the climax explode in her core, tearing through her body like a wildfire. She wanted to scream, but he rose up, one hand at her pussy, the other moving from her breast to her throat, grasping hard to stop her breath and her voice. Bottled up inside of her it had nowhere to go and that primal scream of passion and rage resounded through her so hard that her body flushed scarlet and her eyes rolled back in her head until she was drowned in a wave of pleasure. Her last conscious thought was that she was about to die as he choked her, but she knew that there was no better way she could possibly go.

————————5————————

When Allison woke up she was right where he had left her, sprawled across his desk with her hair hanging off the far side. She was still nude, and she could feel the sweat cooling her skin as she swam back to consciousness. She could still feel the excited tingle of her orgasm in her blood; still feel her heart racing so she knew that she hadn't been out too long. She turned her head and saw him sitting at his computer beside her as if nothing were out of the ordinary, as if he had a naked girl passed out on his desk every day. And she realized with a suddenness that surprised her that perhaps he did. She had wanted to know what he did with her mother, and he had shown her.

She saw a little antique jewellery box that sat on his desk near the blotter that seemed almost out of place to her. Perhaps it held his expensive pens or watches or something similar, but she noticed how ornate it was and the little silver keyhole on the front and she thought about the key pendant that he wore around his neck, even now. Her mother had a similar pendant and she wondered if that key unlocked this box and she was suddenly so curious as to what was inside that she couldn't think of anything else for a long minute. But she finally pushed that aside and looked back to him before she spoke.

"Does she lay here long?" Allie asked and he glanced at her with a subdued smile that told her he had known she was awake.

"Sometimes. It depends on the day, really." He said as he relaxed back in his chair. "She told me once that she could sleep there if I let her."

Allison tried to picture her mother naked on the desk, asleep calmly with her legs spread and nothing on but her jewellery and the image wouldn't come. She had no idea that she was the very image of her mother when she had been unconscious on the desk, right down to the blissful expression on her face. She shook her head and started to sit up, but he reached out and a touch and a shake of his head stilled her. She relaxed back onto the desk and he just sat and watched her for a few moments. She wondered what he was thinking as she looked back at him, feeling unashamed and somehow free and when she smiled at him, he smiled back and rose, helping her to sit up before he kissed her tenderly but passionately. When he released her she went on trembling legs to dress, finding her clothing, but not her panties and she glanced at him but made no comment, knowing without having to be told that he had kept them. As she dressed he finished up at his desk and when he was done the two of them left the office and went down to his car. She could smell the sex on herself and knew that anyone who got too close to her would smell it as well, but she said nothing and neither did anyone else.

They got into his Mercedes, leaving her car parked there for the night, and he drove them to a nice restaurant for dinner to congratulate her. She pretended not to notice the people who glanced at her, the staff who hid little smiles at the scent of her arousal and she just focused on him and she felt good as she ate, her body still filled with the aches and echoes that remained in the aftermath of her release and she just enjoyed her time with her lover, a lover she shared with her own mother. The lover who could control her entire being with just a word, the lover she suddenly realized that she loved. It was a sudden and powerful realization and she felt her heart hammer harder at that moment than it had when she was just cresting her orgasm. She stared at him and hoped that he didn't realize it even as she understood that he was very good at reading people, and there was no way she could hide her sudden revelation from him.

If Kyle did notice, he said nothing about it, just as he didn't tell her that Mary had seen them together, didn't tell her that her mother had stood in the door to the office and masturbated to orgasm as Allie sucked him off. She didn't need to know that, it wasn't really important. He kept the fine details of his relationships between himself and his partner, never sharing it with anyone else, not even other partners. He compartmentalized it all neatly. Allison was Allison and Mary was Mary. No matter what either of them thought, he didn't picture one in place of the other, believing that would belittle both of the women involved. He knew of and accepted the overlap between mother and daughter, and the knowledge each had of the other, but he did nothing to encourage sharing, and would do just the opposite if he could. He knew that they had never talked about their relationship with him, and he had a feeling that they never would. It was just something that existed, something they had both accepted and now it was just a matter of how long it would continue. But no matter how long it went on, it was no one's business but theirs, and he would keep it that way.

They chatted pleasantly over dessert and coffee at the end of the meal and he could tell that she was getting very fidgety as she sat there, the mild embarrassment that came with her obvious arousal and the way that people looked at her adding to her imagined shame. He kept her out on purpose, wanting others to see how turned on she was, how lovely she had become in the aftermath of her orgasm. Even two hours after she had cum she was still flushed and wet and she knew that she wanted to have sex tonight, wanted to stay over at his place and he was going to do just that.

But only when he was ready. Allison was much more submissive than her mother, and he knew that the longer he delayed the inevitable, the more they would both enjoy it. So he delayed, and he enjoyed watching her as she grew more antsy... more anxious... more distressed...

He took her for a walk, looking in shop windows and enjoying the mild night, apparently not even noticing the state she was in. Many of the places they looked at and visited all added to her state as they circled around and back toward where they had left his car.

————————6————————

When they finally returned to his place she barely made it in the door before she started taking her clothes off and he just watched, seeing her disrobe was a treat and she smiled as she caught him watching, then she turned the simple act of undressing into a show for him. She swayed her hips and moved her body and some of what she had learned working with Carol came out as she danced for him. She hadn't told him of her six weeks working as a stripper, and she thought she might not ever want to. But it was easy to see that she was more comfortable in her skin, more open to nudity and casual touches than she had been before. And over the spring she had been so unabashedly free with her flesh that he had found it hard to imagine her with clothes on. Now he could see, after having her to himself for a while, that she was almost uncomfortable in clothes, and she shed them eagerly. He smiled at that as he poured himself a drink and watched. When she was in just her skin he stepped close and slipped a hand around her waist, feeling the curve of her back and the slight bumps on the ridge of her spine. She melted against him into a deep kiss that went on for a long time.

When he felt her hands at the front of his shirt, he stood back a little and let her unbutton it and push it back from his shoulders. She tossed it aside and he grasped her wrist and pulled her back against his chest, making her gasp as he slid his hand up her back and into her long hair. She felt his hand clench and pull at her hair at the back of her scalp and her gasp turned into a moan as he pulled her head back then bent down to kiss her hard on the mouth. She felt utterly claimed and something about that feeling gave her an inner peace that she couldn't describe. When he scooped her up in his arms, she relaxed and let him control where they went and what they did. He laid her out on his bed and finished undressing before he joined her and she smiled as she spread her legs for him and met him with a kiss, surrendering to him completely.

She had come back from college nearly a week before; she had slept in her old bed, unpacked her things and settled back into her room but it wasn't until the exact moment that he slipped into her that she felt like she was home again. She accepted that thought as he filled her and made her moan out loud. She clutched at the sheets and arched her back, unable to do anything but accept him. She was meant to be right where she was, and the truth of that put her at peace. She surrendered to him as he moved through her, as his hands held her and his cock filled her and every bit of him marked her as his and she knew that he was the lover that would be a part of the rest of her life, even though she would take others.

She would take his name, she would make his house a home, she would be the mother to his children and the ear for his troubles. She would be a lady when she was on his arm, a smiling wife when she was around the people they knew, she would be a princes when he pampered her and she would be a whore in his bed. She would fit any role he desired, be anything he asked her to be without a single qualm or regret.

And nothing could have possibly made her happier.

————————7————————

Mary lay exhausted in the bed, sprawled in the sheets, soaked with sweat and panting for breath. She had had some of the wildest sex she had ever had with her husband. She had come home early and tried to distract herself with menial tasks until Garret got home, but she had dithered at everything she had tried to do. She had the place to herself as Carol was out somewhere, Mary wasn't sure just where, but the little blonde had said something about a part time job, and she was usually out late into the night. So Mary had ruined a casserole and pitched it, tried to clean the mess and swore whenever she noticed that she had missed something. She stained her slacks trying to sort things out and swore again at that as she took them off, remaining in just her white blouse, not even thinking about the panties she wasn't wearing as she forced herself to concentrate and clean up her mess before she called out for dinner.

Mary was unsurprised when she got a text from Allie saying that she would be staying with Kyle overnight. When the delivery arrived she was too distracted to think about anything but what she had seen in his office; seeing her daughter under his desk on her knees and how that had made her so powerfully aroused. She had padded to the door in just her blouse, took the food and paid and it wasn't until after the door had closed that she realized what she had done and she laughed as she placed the food in the oven to stay warm, remembering bending over at the waist to get the money out of her purse and likely presenting the delivery driver an unobstructed view of her bare ass and more. She was half mortified, half thrilled as she opened a bottle of wine to have with dinner. When she saw Garret's car pulling up the drive, she smiled as she unbuttoned her blouse completely and moved to meet him at the door. When she opened it he had looked up, did a double take and stared. She smiled and reached out to grab his tie and drag him inside.

When they had eventually gotten to dinner, they ate it in bed with a second or third bottle of wine, she had lost track, and then they had gone right back to their fun, giggling and laughing as they progressed somewhere past making love and yet not quite as far as screwing like bunnies. There had been a nice, medium pace until she had sat up, straddling his hips, and the image of Allie under the desk had flashed back into her mind, and they had gone all the way through screwing like bunnies and right into full-fledged fucking. She had moaned and ridden him as he stared up at her, still in just her blouse, one hand at her breast, the other at her hip as she went faster and faster, wordless and almost feral in her need and fervour and he had been awed and shocked. When he had tried to speak, he lost his concentration and his climax triggered hers and she moaned and sobbed her way through it, her back arched as far as she could go and her eyes rolled back in her head until she was through it.

Then she had collapsed on his chest, gasping for air and barely able to move. And he had been all too glad to let her stay right where she was, regaining her breath as he caressed her hyper-sensitive skin and sent shivers through her entire body.

Garret didn't ask what had brought the sudden arousal on, he didn't really need to know and he had an idea that it would wreck the mood so he just lay there and enjoyed the closeness and the contact, the afterglow of their mutual orgasms and the cuddliness of his wife in her post-coital daze. He had noticed changes in her over the last months, little things that most men might miss. She had never shaved her pubic hair before that he could remember, but now it was a regular part of her daily grooming, and he had watched with some fascination as she had gone about the task. He had been curious as to her reason why, but he didn't ask. Just as he hadn't asked why she had stopped wearing bras. It had all started since she had begun this job, just as their sex life had returned with a vengeance around the same time.

But he didn't ask, having things of his own that he was sure she had noticed but had never asked. He thought it was all a part of her successful attempt to rekindle their affection for one another and he didn't begrudge her that. Their marriage, their entire relationship, had changed since Allie had started college. He knew that his daughter was sexually active, knew that Kyle was her boyfriend and lover and that Carol was also her lover, and he didn't care at all; she was healthy and happy and smart enough to take care of herself. And it had given him time to reconnect with Mary, given the both of them time to regain what they had had when they were in their twenties.

He glanced at his wife and saw that she was asleep and he smiled and kissed her forehead, turning gently to lay her on her side in the bed, but he didn't let her go, just held her as she snuggled into him, whimpering a bit when he slipped from her body, and he closed his eyes to sleep as well. Tomorrow he would have a late night at work, he had already planned it, and then he would come home to his wife and wake her in the most fun way he could imagine.

He drifted off to sleep there in the bed, warm and content and happy alongside his wife, who he loved now more than he ever had in the more than twenty years they had been together.

123456...8