House of Fantasy - Elena's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,582 Followers

Despite her sore and battered condition, it didn't take her long to work herself up to another incredible orgasm, her pussy protesting at the abuse the entire time. Gasping and writhing, her thighs closed around the dong, muscles tightening as she was finally in full control of her body, head thrown back in shuddering ecstasy.

When she was done she flipped off the switch and panted as she pulled the well used dong from her body. Carefully she slid off of the table, keeping her body turned so that the plug in her ass didn't jostle. Looking down at herself, she ran her hands over her stomach where the whip marks had turned to a pale pink. Her nipples only looked slightly darker than usual, but she hissed as she touched her breasts, they were still sore and even her soft touch was too much for them. Using the table to prop herself up, she leaned forward and reached behind herself, closing her eyes and she gritted her teeth and pulled the plug from her ass with a pop.

Her legs quivered as she sagged, her body finally completely empty. Turning off the plug, she put it down on the table. Now that she could finally see the thing, she could see how cunningly it was put together, with joints and moving parts, all of it padded for comfort. Despite the abuse the man had put her through, things could have been so much worse. Liquid seeped from her ass as she stumbled to the door and she realized that the man had plugged her to keep his cum in her deflowered asshole.

Next to the was a pile of her clothes, neatly folded and stacked. She pulled on her underwear and jeans, eased her breasts into her bra and put the band around her back on its loosest hook, and pulled her shirt over her head. Slowly Elena made her way out the door and into the hallway, following the exit sign. As she passed by different doors she could hear the sounds of sex coming from behind every single one of them. This truly was the House of Fantasy, and even if she hadn't realized what she was asking for, she knew now that she had found it. Hiding inside of her was someone who liked it rough, who didn't care about social norms, and who had enjoyed being forced into depravity, who had gotten off on her own pain. Maybe deep down she had known that all along. Otherwise, wouldn't she just have forgotten about Lance and his dark desires, wouldn't she have moved on and never have come here?

*****

As Elena stumbled out to the parking lot, her battered body still overwhelmed by the rape she'd signed up for, she was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice the dark shadow of an outline at the other end of the lot. There were plenty of cars, and she'd just been through quite an ordeal, so she could be forgiven for her self involvement. It wasn't an unusual state for her, but this time she had good reason for it.

For a moment, putting her keys into her car door, she thought she felt eyes on her but she shook off the feeling and quickly got into her car, carefully settling her sore bottom onto the seat. Locking the door for security, she started the car and drove away.

If she had looked in the rear view mirror as she pulled out of the lot, it's possible that she would have seen Lance stepping into the light, his green eyes stormy as he wondered what his ex was leaving the House of Fantasy in such a disheveled state.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,582 Followers