House of Feathers Ch. 23: One More Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaarin sagged and my lady rose, joined me. The blonde's head was now low, her long blonde hair hanging down. My wife put a hand under her chin and lifted her face.

"Soon, dear. Can you do that for me, Kaarin? Can you wait just a bit longer?"

She nodded and then smiled. "Yes."

"Good girl! I love you. Just a little more."

My wife knelt in front of her again, this time clamping attaching the small vibrators onto the girl's dripping labia. I began rubbing my hands over her body, lingering over any area which seemed to bring a strong response, while my wife very, very gently stroked her clitoris with a feather. Soon the young woman was crying out, her hips thrusting forward and back in search of release. We eased up on the stimulation, leaving her again hanging just on the brink of orgasm.

My wife stroked her face with one hand. Looking over Kaarin's shoulder, she smiled and nodded at me. "Now."

I stepped around behind the slim tethered body, took Kaarin's hair in one hand and a hip in the other. As my girl swiftly removed the pussy clamps, I slid through the blonde's welcoming gate on the first try, guided in by my wife's hand between the girl's legs.

As I started pushing into her warm depths, my supersensitized organ could feel every inch of her ridged walls. Then there was a new sensation - my wife, busily engaged in licking the blonde's clit, expanded her tongue strokes to include the bottom of my thrusting cock. Reaching between Kaarin's spread thighs, her hand began tickling behind my balls with her nails.

Kaarin was gasping and crying out incomprehensible things, not even words anymore. Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration, her breath was ragged and drawn in gasps.

I could feel an orgasm building behind my balls. I was thinking of slowing down but the tall girl's cries shifted, becoming deeper, almost feral. Dropping her hair, I grasped both hips with my hands. Pulling her against me with each lunge, I redoubled the speed of my stroke, pounded as hard as I could. My cockhead felt huge, my balls like lead.

Suddenly I felt my orgasm boiling out of me, bonfires and hurricanes. I could see my girl's head pumping and jerking over Kaarin's pussy and felt her fingers behind my balls press firmly up, rolling around to put pressure on my prostate.

Kaarin screamed, gasping for breath, her body shuddering, totally rigid. I continued slowly pumping in and out of her and she came a third time.

"No, no more..." she panted.

My wife reached up, petted her face, smiled gently. "You bought the ticket, hon. Take the whole ride."

Turning from Kaarin, she looked around at me and asked, "Good for some more?"

Still hard, I nodded and, using Kaarin's firm hips for leverage, began again to drive home as fast and hard as I could. I saw my wife reach for the discarded wand and press it down over the girl's clit. I could feel the vibrations along the length of my cock as it slid in and out of the beautiful young woman.

Kaarin screamed again. The force of it surprised me. And yet again.

She didn't use her safe-word.

The tall girl's orgasm went on and on until, suddenly, she fainted and hung limply in her bonds.

Glowing, my wife helped me take the young woman down. She checked her pulse and breathing, stroked the sleeping face and smiled at me. We laid her in a recovery position on the towel, her face towards the surf, then sat together holding hands, backs against a palm trunk.

"Love you," I said softly.

"And you," she replied.

We made small talk for a few minutes, the usual things couples talk about after making love, until we heard a low snore from where Kaarin was lying. I got up to check her out. There was a small smile on the girl's face.

Turning around, I saw one I liked even better.

+

Hope you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Feedback, comments and votes are all much-appreciated applause!