House of Feathers Ch. 25: A Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse, I knelt in front of her, letting her look down on my face instead of up. Less intimidating? I don't know, but it seemed to be the thing to do. In any case, she giggled.

"Now that's a view of men I don't often get!"

"Katariina," I said, looking up at her, "I'm told it sometimes hurts at first, but only for a moment. We'll take this slowly, I promise. And if you aren't comfortable with anything, at any time, just say stop, OK? Tonight, this is all about you."

She nodded at me, so very solemnly. I rose, took her hand in mine and led her to the bed. We lay down, her slim body next to mine and her head on my right shoulder. My right arm was tucked around her waist, while my left rested on her shoulder.

"The one place lovers should never, ever lie to one another is in bed, Katri. Do you believe me?"

"Mmm hmm."

I got a tentative smile, perfect white teeth against soft coral lips.

"So let's just talk at first, ask each other some questions if you wish. How about I start?"

"OK."

"What's the time when you felt happiest or proudest about being a woman?"

She thought for a moment, then blushed. "Back in school, when I turned from girl to woman. I could see all the boys looking at my body. It was embarrassing and a bit scary, but it felt like I had power, too."

I hugged her. "You do, dear. Women have such power, if they choose to use it. Your turn, if you wish."

"Um, a silly question. Why are boys so fascinated with boobs?"

"Mmm. I never really thought about why. Hardly a silly question, though. Maybe because boobs are made to be fascinating? Men are pretty visual creatures. Factory programming, I guess."

I smiled, stroked her short hair. "I know I find yours both appealing and exciting."

Her head looked at her bosom, then turned up to look at me. "But they're so small. Not like Kaarin's or..." Her hands come up, covered them in a gesture guaranteed to arouse any man. Had she known that or was it merely innocence?

"Trust me, Katri," I interrupted, "they're beautiful. Any man would find them exciting." I moved my left hand over to rest on her hip, just below her right breast. "May I?"

She bit her lower lip and, eyes wide, nodded. She moved her own hands away.

I gently slid my fingertips up over her exposed breast, cupped it briefly and then started fondling her nipple, as gently as possible. Her breathing paused for a minute and she smiled.

"How does that feel?"

"Nice," she said. "My boyfriend just grabbed them."

Continuing to stroke her breast, I could feel my manhood stiffening.

I leaned in and kissed her gently, lips closed. This much she could understand. She kissed back, then her lips opened. I ran the tip of my tongue around them, then inside, between her lips and teeth. Her tongue came out to meet mine, tentatively at first, then more confidently. After a few seconds, I pulled back, moved my hand to stroke her face. "OK?" I asked.

She smiled and leaned over to resume the kiss. I had to admit that she was a pretty good kisser.

I began to run my free hand over her body, from shoulder to thigh, but making a point of avoiding her sex and, this time, her nipples. I could feel her reacting to my caresses, her kisses becoming firmer, more demanding.

I moved my lips to trace along her jawline and back to her ear, nibbled her earlobe, then continued down her throat. Her hands pulled my head to her. I left my hand drift more firmly, more slowly over her flank. She shivered slightly.

I pulled my head back and looked down at her. She smiled, but still a bit timidly. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"OK. No, not OK. I feel good - really happy!"

We kissed again, a long one, but without any frantic excitement. Rather, it was - as it should be - a way of mutual discovery. I could feel her hand move across my chest, tease my own nipples. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes. It feels good every time you touch me, anywhere, Katri. Probably not to the same degree it does to you, though. Some men get very excited from it, but not all of them."

"Oh."

My hand began to massage her breasts more firmly, including the nipples at each pass.

I could feel my manhood reacting to her, growing between our bodies. There was no doubt she could feel it too. Her head turned to look down at it.

She suddenly wiggled out of my arms and sat up, not touching me, knees up and arms wrapped around them.

I was now fully erect and I could see an almost fearful fascination in her eyes as she stared at it. Her hand started to move towards it, then pulled back.

I lay unmoving, letting her gaze, take her time.

"I have watched... seen pictures... But this is real. How can it fit?"

"Like everything else, Katri. Slowly, with patience at first." I wanted so much to take her in my arms. Instead, I sat up, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, then lay back down again.

Her hand stretched out again, again retreated.

"Go ahead, dear," I said. "It won't bite."

She timidly reached out, stroked it lightly. I couldn't help myself; it bounced in her hand. Startled, both hands flew up to cover her mouth. She giggled.

"Sorry," I said softly. "Sometimes it has a mind of its own."

Her hand came out again, grasped my shaft in the middle, more firmly.

"Squeeze for a moment, as hard as you can. It won't hurt me." She did, with surprising strength, then eased her grip.

"That didn't hurt?"

"Not really. If you bent it very hard, you might break it, but not by squeezing."

I took hold of her wrist, moved it, showed her how my skin flowed over the hard core beneath as her hand moved up and down along the shaft.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered. The fear in her eyes had been replaced with fascination.

"Very," I replied. "Very good. Do that enough and I will have an orgasm. That way can fun for couples, too." She leaned up and soft lips again joined with mine.

"The head is the most sensitive part," I said, guiding her hand in mine, "and this area underneath it the best of all. But that's later. For now..." I took her by the shoulders and firmly but gently moved her from the sitting position to lying on her back again. I rolled over to lie half on top of her, supporting my weight on my elbows. I leaned in and her lips rose to meet mine.

I lifted myself, knelt beside her. Reaching over, I brought the wine glass to her mouth and she sipped. I took a sip myself and put it back down again. Looking down at her, I rested my hand on her stomach, gently massaged her mound with my thumb.

"How're you doing, dear?"

"Good," she smiled.

"Any more questions? Be honest."

"No. Must teach me."

I stroked my fingers slowly up her torso. As they came to her breasts, her eyes widened and she smiled. I cupped them in my palms; they fit perfectly. I leaned forward for another long, sensuous kiss then, without breaking it, again lay down by her side.

My right hand was stroking from her neck to below her waist, more firmly, lingering here and there. I leaned over and, for the first time, teased a breast with my tongue, running around and around, circling in towards the nipple. Her breath caught as I reached my target. I gave a very gentle nip with my teeth before repeating the process on her other boob.

And again.

Her hands were running up and down my back and chest. Her breathing had sped up. She smelled of eternal womanhood, fresh, sweet.

I returned to playing with her young breasts, with one hand periodically sweeping her stomach and side. Her nipples had hardened into tiny points, no bigger than pencil erasers. I could tell that her boobs had increased in size, just a little. Her breathing was faster, harder.

My hand strayed to her mound and, without going lower, grasped the hair over her fatty pad. I began to gently work it, tugging it, pulling the mound beneath it. I knew her pretty parts would be stimulated as I did. Her eyes closed. I slid lower still, fingers tracing the outline of her lips, already slick with moisture.

While continuing to kiss her breasts, one hand began exploring her sex in earnest, a finger running up and down the outside of each of her outer lips, with a third inside, gently stroking. Her nails dug into my back, released.

My finger noted that there was indeed an obstruction. Pity, I thought. Some girls are lucky enough to lose that through play or a curious finger.

I began to slide out of her arms, moving my lips and tongue down her torso, gently nibbling and licking as I went. When I reached her breasts, I teased and caressed each nipple, fondling the other with my fingers at the same time. Her slender body shuddered under my touch. She moaned as my head moved lower, giggled slightly when my tongue briefly probed her navel. I could hear her breath catch as my beard first touched her inner thighs.

I lifted my head. "Still OK, Katri?"

She merely nodded. Her pupils were dilated.

I licked slowly up the length of her thighs, again and again, leading up to but not quite ever arriving at her sex. Her hands alternated between caressing my head and clutching the sheets.

After a bit, I shifted, gave her labia a light lick, bottom to top, then gently pried them open with my thumbs. I pulled back just a bit and saw her hymen. I caressed her sex gently. My finger would fit through the gap in the thin barrier and, while continuing my oral worship of her youth, I began gently stretching it.

Katri began moaning, in a low voice for her. I softly stroked her inner legs, moved them further apart to give me better access. From time to time, I switched my attention from her inner lips to her love bud just above.

She began panting. "Please..." she gasped.

I lifted my head, looked at her face. It was flushed, her eyes closed.

"Please. I want... I mean, please..."

I moved up to rest partially on top of her, hugged her lithe form against mine. I kissed her softly.

"Is it time, dear?"

She nodded.

"OK." I clasped her sides and rolled over onto my back.

She straddled me, leaned back into a sitting position, the undershaft of my hardness rubbing between her lips. Her eyes closed as she slid her liquid sex slowly back and forth along my length.

Her lovely breasts were heaving above me. I ran my hands slowly up her legs, her flanks and settled on them.

"How...?" she whispered.

I smiled. "Well, I can or you can or we can fumble with no hands. Katri, this is your night. I can take charge or you can do it. Why don't you try? We can stop or pause whenever you want, dear."

Lifting herself up on her knees, she reached between us, grasped me and aimed my head at her virginity before beginning to lower herself carefully. My swollen crown was soon pressed against her frail barrier. She stopped, paused, pressed down with her hips, again pulled back. Her eyes were screwed closed. She was shaking.

"It's OK, dear," I reassured her. My hands moved to her shoulders and pulled her down to lie on my chest. "There's no hurry. We have all night."

My head remained just inside her entrance, almost but not quite home. I stroked and caressed her back and bum, made comforting noises.

Her shivering gradually stopped and I could feel her relax.

"Would you like a drink, hon?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "I want you in me. But I'm afraid."

"Do you want me to...?"

"Yes."

"Put your teeth on my shoulder, Katri. Keep them there."

I felt soft lips on my skin, the hardness of teeth between them.

I continued stroking her back. Then, taking her hips with both of my hands, I gave a slow but firm thrust with my hips. She gave a sudden cry of pain; I felt sharp teeth draw blood on my shoulder as I was suddenly was free to enter.

I held still, neither grabbing for my shoulder nor moving further into her.

We lay unmoving, now man and woman. I relaxed my hands, let her take the lead again. I felt liquid trickling down between us and onto the sheet.

I heard the door quietly open and soft footsteps as the other two entered. The mattress shifted under their weight. Focussing their attention on the small figure on top of me, they began petting her, making the cooing noises of comfort one gives a small child.

"Are you OK, dear?" One produced a soft cloth and I could feel her blotting our joining. Obviously, I had caused some bleeding. Damn!

A moment later, cool fingers were pressing the cloth into my shoulder.

The girl was crying softly. I knew that the best thing for me to do right now was as little as possible and let my wives take charge.

Katri looked up at them, sniffed. "I'm OK. I mean it hurt, but I'm really glad, really happy. But what are you doing in here?"

"Just being here for you, love," Kaarin said tenderly. "We can leave or stay. It's your night."

"Help me," she whispered. She paused.

"Help you...?"

"Help me please him. Help me do this without hurting."

From one, "It won't hurt anymore, Katri. Just go slowly. Every woman ever has been able."

From the other, "I'm pretty certain you have pleased him already, dear. It's a wonderful gift to give to a man. Take your time, have fun. I can tell you that he's very patient."

"There's no hurry, Katri," I agreed softly, stroking her head on my shoulder.

I felt cool fingers caressing my balls in encouragement.

Katri leaned back, put her hands on my chest, supported her weight on her bent legs. She reached out and took Kaarin's hand, slowly started lowering herself onto me. She was very tight, but also very slippery and, with a couple of pauses, soon had herself fully impaled on me.

One of the women leaned in, took her head in her hands and kissed her. Then the other. "You don't need our help, dear, but we'll be here if you need us."

This time it was Katri who reached for the wine glass. She offered it to me and I took a gulp, feeling her warmth firmly squeezing my organ. She took a longer gulp, leaned over and put the glass back before looking at down at me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi." I could see uncertainty in her face.

"Remember what we said about honesty, Katri? It's still the same. Right now, you can be honest by doing anything that feels good to you. You don't have to ask - just listen to your body."

She nodded, lifted her hips, pulling herself off me just a little, then sank back. There was a tiny grimace of discomfort. Instead of lifting herself again, she paused, then gave a little roll to her hips and smiled.

"That feels very good to me, dear," I said. "Do you like it?"

"Yes. Very much. I can feel it everywhere, not just there."

"That's the way it's supposed to be, girl. Let's do that for a while." She smiled and continued, growing more confident and more energetic.

I could feel myself reacting, pressure growing with each pleasurable shift, but was confident I could prolong things long enough to let her reach her pleasure. I let my hips relax and instead just ran my hands over her body. She moaned again when they lingered on her breasts.

Her eyes were closed now and she was biting her lower lip in concentration. A low smile gradually built on her face; her hip motions became stronger.

I pulled her head down and kissed her - long, hard, lingering, the ageless communion of man and woman. Her hips continued to rock. She began to make little cries every time her hips came forward. I slipped my hand between us, began to massage her slippery love bud. Her voice rose both in volume and pitch.

Katri suddenly gave another shrill cry, turning into a shout. I felt a sudden wetness on my groin. She continued to rock her hips on me, but slower, more gently. She was panting now, her face and chest flushed. Her breasts heaved above me before she bent to lie down on me, still wrapped around my length.

I stroked her hair gently. "You good?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she said softly, then, "I couldn't have guessed how nice that could be."

"Thank you, Katri," I said. "You're beautiful." She sighed, deeply.

All of a sudden, her head came up and she stared into my eyes. "But what about you?" she asked.

I was indeed aching, but there were two other libidinous ladies nearby and I knew I wouldn't go to sleep unsatisfied.

"Hon, tonight is for you. How are you feeling?"

"A bit sore, but less now.

"Too sore?"

"No, but I want to please you now." She lifted herself off of me, reached down and, still straddling my legs, grasped my base more confidently. "Teach me how."

"Katri, you said you had 'watched'. I think you know the ways a woman can please a man. Why don't you choose something you think would be exciting for you and we'll take it from there? Whatever you choose, I 'm sure to find it fun."

"I think I want to do it again."

I smiled, stroked her face lovingly.

"But I want to try something else first." She knelt beside me, held my shaft, a tentative smile on her face.

"I won't object, Katri."

"How...?"

"Just experiment, dear. It all feels good to a man."

Running her hands softly over my length, she leaned down, gave my head a tentative lick with the tip of her tongue, giggled. "You taste like me."

"Hope so, dear. It's a nice taste."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes."

A pointed tongue came out as her face lowered, slowly traced my tiny slit. And again, a bit more forcefully. With the broad width of her whole tongue, she licked me from base to tip, shining blue eyes locked onto mine. Holding me by my base, her head raised away from the tip. She smiled.

"Good?"

"Very good!"

Her head lowered again, taking my crown inside. I could feel her tongue roll around it and sighed. Her eyes sparkling, locked onto mine, she didn't pull away to smile this time.

I stroked her hair and repeated, "You're wonderful, Katri."

And she was. Inexperienced she may have been, but I was getting very turned on. It was time.

I pulled away, smiled at her, rolled over beside her and began stroking her body again.

"Didn't you like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes, dear, but it's too good. Tonight is still for you. We can finish that way another time."

"Promise?"

Really? I thought. "I promise."

I continued to fondle her, stoking her arousal again. When she began to utter soft cries, I slid over on top of her and eased myself slowly into her wetness. Her eyes closed, but she didn't wince. I soon was all the way home and paused. Looking down, I could see her smile and felt her hands on my flanks pulling me into her. I started moving slowly in and out of her.

Smile if you will, but there's a reason missionary is so popular. I could feel my cock sliding against her taut, ribbed walls, fire building up in my head. I lifted myself up on my knees, grasped her ankles and lifted her legs up high, continuing to plunge in and out of her sweetness. She began to make low sounds in the back of her throat.

Her hands slid over her breasts, fingers and thumbs twisted pert nipples. Her legs began trembling, her moans shifted to bright cries, joy shining like the first rays of morning's warm sun. I felt her nails dig into my hips, pulling me firmly into her. I held my breath, gasped and came, my fire filling her softness for the very first time. An age later, after my heart started again, I rolled to one side, pulling her with me.

She looked at me with half-closed eyes, a soft smile on her face. "Happy?" she asked. There was a knowing glow to her now.

"You, dear, are a brilliant lover. I am already jealous of the young men in your home town."

She smiled and flowed in to rest against me.

Dusk comes early in the tropics; I realized that the room was almost dark. Then a candle appeared at the door and my wives re-entered. One carried a bottle of champagne, the other four glasses. Both were smiling happily, love for both of us clear on their faces.

It was enough.

+

Thank you for reading! Your comments and votes are the applause every writer craves.

12