House of Horrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

He drew his hands up my legs and caressed my curvy backside I could hear him moan his approval as he dug his thick hands into my cheeks. I closed my eyes and felt my heart racing. This sure as hell wasn't how I envisioned losing my virginity but at the same time I was enjoying the sensation of feeling his hands on my naked lower body. All thoughts about being killed were gone from my mind and I was totally in this moment.

As dominant a position as he was in over me - with me tied up and tape over my mouth in his basement where no one knew I was - there was one thing he couldn't control: Whether or not I got pleasure out of what he was about to do to me. Since I was so desperate to get laid finally I seemed to subconsciously make the decision that I would enjoy it.

He straightened up a bit more and reached around my torso and gripped my breasts tightly and squeezed them under his thick hands. I felt his mouth on the side of my neck. He didn't bite me but he sucked away as he kneaded my breasts together. I heard him whimper slightly as he was doing it. I also felt his erect cock brush against my ass cheeks.

That's when I moaned softly and ground my backside up against him. He moaned his approval and pushed against me as he sucked on my neck harder. He dug his thick hands underneath my bra and pawed away at my breasts as I leaned back against him enjoying the sensation of everything he was doing.

He suddenly snapped my bra off of me with a vicious tug and I whimpered slightly because it stung a bit. Still I kept grinding my ass over his thick and hard cock.

"Oh," he raised his head and breathed deeply into my ear. "You feel so wonderful," he whimpered as he continued to knead my breasts. He licked up and down my neck and pushed his cock harder against me. "And you're such a pretty young thing."

I writhed underneath his touch and moaned softly as I felt his cock twitching against my ass. His powerful hands working on my breasts felt more sensual than I ever could have imagined.

"The beast likes it when they're afraid," he whispered into my ear as he stepped back a bit. "But I do like that you seem to be enjoying this," he added in a tone that should have made my skin crawl, but surprisingly it didn't.

He released his hands from my breasts and reached down and grabbed my hips. He released on hand and I could tell he was guiding his cock towards my pussy. I could feel his belly brushing against my ass cheeks as he tried to get up inside me. I felt his lower his position slightly and that's when I did something else unexpected.

Just as I had willing stepped out of my undies, I now hitched myself up onto my tip-toes. I even reached above my restraints and grabbed the rope that was tied to the ceiling to heft myself up a bit more.

That was all it took. I felt the head of his uncut cock against my pussy lips and underneath the tape over my mouth I could feel myself biting into my lower lip a bit with anticipation.

HOLY FUCK! Did it ever hurt when he jammed his cock up inside me! Even though I had played with myself plenty of times before and even stuck a few fingers into my pussy, this was the first cock that had penetrated me.

Even though I was quite wet at the time, he was still having trouble getting up further inside of me. I knew it was because I was a virgin and closed my eyes and waited for this part to be over.

As far as he was concerned though this was great. "Oh my god," he whimpered. "You are so unbelievably tight! I cannot believe I'm giving the beast a girl who was chaste before this hallowed night!"

I felt myself smile a bit underneath the tape over my mouth. I guess since I'd never had a cock up inside me before now I was technically chaste, but I certainly didn't think I fit that mold given some of things I had done in my bedroom and the bathroom at home.

He released one hand from my hip and placed it up on my shoulder and pushed into me harder. I felt him get deeper inside me and knew it was only going to be a matter of moments before my virginity was officially taken.

Then it happened. I winced with pain as he drove his length fully inside me. I did everything I could to keep from yelping underneath the tape. But I still felt my whole body tighten with pain.

"Oh yes," he moaned loudly as he dropped his hand from my shoulder and placed it back onto my hip as he began to slide in and out of me more easily now. "I have taken you for the beast!"

The pain began to subside a bit and I began to enjoy the feeling of his thick cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I even took note of something I hadn't before. This guy's nut-sack was huge! I could feel his big balls swaying as he pumped in and out of me.

Something else was happening and I wasn't sure what it was at first. When it hit I knew I had experienced my first vaginal orgasm! Oh my god what a sensation! I had made myself cum before but that was mostly by stimulating my clit.

This was a different feeling altogether. It was still wonderful and intense, but there was something different about it. Maybe it was feeling myself coat this guy's thick cock with my slick goo as he fucked me deeply with wild abandon.

Whatever it was I felt a smile under the tape. There I was. Losing my virginity on Halloween to the creepy old guy, in the creepy old house up the road. My hands bound and tape over my mouth. And me still on my tip-toes and now moaning my approval loudly as the cool Halloween wind continued to whip against this creepy old house.

Wow! I felt him spew his cum inside me. I felt him tighten his grip on my hips as he did and he drilled deep up inside me. It was wonderful! Feeling his cum shoot into my pussy made me cum again!

He released his grip from my hips and cupped my tits. He pulled me up into a standing position and kissed me on my neck. I leaned back into him and moaned my approval as I tightened my pussy over his cock to drain every ounce of cum out of him that I could.

All of a sudden he stopped kissing me and released his hands from my tits and he slid his cock out of me. I stood there for a moment relishing the pleasure that was going through my entire body. I tried to catch my breath though my nose as I straightened up and tried to look over my shoulder a bit at him.

I was barely able to catch a glimpse of him as he quickly moved to the door.

"Let me check on your clothes." he said somewhat sheepishly. He paused as he opened the door. "I do like that you seemed to appreciate having the beast's seed in you." He then quickly opened the door and was gone.

I swiveled my hips as I stood there alone once again. God did I just love what had happened! I didn't care that I was tied up and gagged. I had just gotten fucked! And it felt great! As I stood there I bit my lower lip under the tape over my mouth and flexed my pussy. I moaned softly as I felt his cum ooze out of me and start to slide down my leg.

I smiled as I felt, and saw, his cum slide down my right leg. I lifted my left foot and massaged it into my skin. I was feeling good.

Then he reappeared. He was still naked but he had on some kind of a mask. And, he had a knife in his hand!

"You're clothes are almost done," he said in a muffled voice from underneath his mask. "But the beast needs more."

I felt my eyes bug out as he quickly moved towards me. I thought this was it, but he didn't stab me. Instead I felt his powerful hand holding a cloth over my face again.

******

I saw the house again. Only this time it was a TV report. Some local reporter was standing at the base of the driveway with the creepy house in the background.

"Reports say that the resident of the house accosted a young girl on Halloween," the reporter said.

There were police cars in the shot as the reporter kept going.

Then my eyes flicked open. Another dream. He chloroformed me again. As I tried to raise my head I at least realized I was still in the same room. As I came back more to consciousness I realized I was bent over some kind of apparatus. My hands were bound to the front legs of it and my feet were bound behind me to the back legs. And the tape was still over my mouth.

I was surprised at my reaction. I just sighed and waited for what was to come. At this point I didn't care if this creepy old guy killed me or not. I was just hoping he would fuck me again.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Whatever it was, there was no time to find out. I heard the door open and managed to lift my head and see him standing there. He was still naked and wearing the mask.

"You're clothes are done and neatly folded on top of the dryer," he said from underneath the mask. "But it's still before midnight and the beast wants more."

I weakly nodded.

"I can't tell you how much it pleases me that you understand," he said as he closed the door behind him and moved into the room in front of me. "You're willingness has kept the beast from being truly savage."

That should have made my skin crawl but surprisingly it didn't. I finally decided to try and say something from beneath the tape over my mouth. I gestured with my head as I said it.

He stepped closer to me and paused in front of me with his erect cock and big balls just in front of my face. "Do you have something to ask?"

I nodded.

He crouched down and put one hand to my face and gently pulled the tape away from my mouth - it still hurt like hell though. "Well?" he taunted me. "Are you going to beg for mercy?"

I gulped a few breaths of air and coughed once as the tape still clung to my left cheek but then I shook my head at him. "No," I breathed heavily. "I was just wondering," I said in a soft voice. "What the mask represents?"

That seemed to take him aback. I saw as he pulled back at bit in what I took as gesture of surprise. He paused for a moment and then stood. "It's the beast," he said as he gestured to a picture on the wall behind him.

"Oh," I nodded weakly. "I'm sorry," I sighed. "It's hard for me to see that far without my glasses."

He cocked his head at me and stood there ominously.

I looked at him sheepishly for a moment. "So what's next?" I asked coyly.

That may have been a mistake.

******

I was wailing with tears streaming down my cheeks as he fucked my asshole. He plunged in and out of me without any announcement, lube or anything. It hurt like hell! I couldn't help myself at this point. I was begging him to stop because it hurt me so much. But that just seemed to drive him on. He drilled into me over and over again.

Despite my pleas for him to stop, and my tears rolling down my cheeks, I was surprised to notice I was up on my tip-toes again. Why was I doing that? I HATED this! It hurt and I was scared of him again.

Yet there I was, on my tip-toes as he fucked my ass with wild abandon.

After a few minutes my wails settled to whimpers and I hated to admit it to myself but I was starting to enjoy the feeling of his thick cock up my asshole. I hated it even more when I heard myself whisper 'oh yes' as I felt him spew his cum up inside my ass.

He stood behind my clenching my hips as he pumped himself in and out of me a few more times. I was still on my tip-toes and I actually felt myself squeeze my ass over his cock before he pulled out.

He shuffled around behind me for a moment as I laid there catching my breath. I heard the sound of tape being pulled and ripped. A moment later he was in front of me placing another piece of tape over my mouth.

"You got a bit loud," he huffed in a cool tone. Then he stood up and left the room once more.

Maybe I should have been more freaked out by my situation, but I just enjoyed lying there over whatever it was, even though I was tied up as I forced his cum out of my ass and felt it ooze down my leg.

A few moments later the door opened again and he was pulling a stand with an old television and VCR underneath it. He pulled it right in front of me and then turned to the wall and stared at the picture he called 'The Beast' and nodded at it. He then turned and gave me a cold look. He plugged the television and VCR in and turned them both on. The TV flickered for a moment and I saw images that seemed to be taken from inside a house - not this one though. Then he hit the pause button. He moved to the door and turned off the light and left.

I stared at the television wondering what he was about to show me as the old house I was in continued to creak and groan in the late Halloween night wind.

I felt myself starting to shiver with discomfort again. My emotions had been a roller-coaster since I'd been accosted. I laid there trembling recalling earlier how I had thought to myself I didn't care if he killed me as long as he fucked me. Well he had done that twice. And now I was generally scared.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed before the door opened again. He was silhouetted and I could barely see him as he entered the room. He slowly moved behind me and I could hear the sound of material as he moved.

"Now watch," he practically growled from behind me.

The image on the television began to move. All of a sudden I saw someone dressed as a clown appear with his back to the camera - was that him? He opened the door and greeted what appeared to be trick-or-treaters. I could only hear murmur from the television as he distributed candy to the kids at the door.

The images then fast-forwarded through similar actions before settling back down to play mode. This time when the door opened there was a young lady dressed up as a cat. She couldn't have been any older than I was from what I could tell, and she was dressed pretty provocatively too. She wore a tight leotard that was low cut over her young cleavage. Her hair was long and brunette and tied up in pony-tails so they almost looked like cat's ears. Her legs were bare and it looked like she was wearing high heels, and there was a tail attached to the back of her leotard plus she had whiskers drawn on her face with make-up.

I thought to myself what the hell is a girl my age - dressed like that - doing trick-or-treating? But those thoughts quickly went away. I saw the man dressed as a clown go to drop candy into her bag, but then he quickly grabbed her and pulled her inside of the house.

Then the tape went black. When it came back I saw her standing - much as I had been earlier - with her hands bound above her head. Her feet were bare, but otherwise she was still clothed. I could hear the sound of her whimpering softly as she took in her surroundings and then heard her softly call out 'hello' a few times.

Then the clown appeared in the frame. HOLY SHIT! There was no mistaking it! It was him. He stood in front of her and smiled an evil smile at her as she continued to pull her hands against her restraints. He showed her a knife I could hear her sobbing as he moved towards her. He held the knife against her cheek for a moment as I could hear her softly pleading to him not to hurt her.

He then used the knife to cut her leotard off her and pulled it violently away from her body leaving her standing there totally naked and sobbing uncontrollably. He then stood in front of her for a moment and then turned and faced the wall - was he looking at the picture he called 'The Beast'?

He then turned back to face her and pulled his clown suit off. Oh my god! He had markings all over his body! I heard her sobbing again as she knew what was about to happen as he began to stroke his cock in front of her.

Looking at his image on the television - with the clown make-up while standing there naked and stroking himself - he looked like pure evil.

He moved behind her and as he done with me he began to fuck her from behind. She was no where near as receptive as I had been. She wailed and screamed and begged him to stop but he wasn't going to. I knew that.

All of a sudden I began to feel ill.

He held her by her pony-tails as he forced his cock in and out of her and she continued to beg him to stop. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

Suddenly the image on the screen flickered and now the camera was right in her face. She appeared to be lying on a bed. Her make-up was smeared over her face by her tears. He was on top of her and still fucking her.

God! The sight of him with that wig and hat along with the clown make-up as he took this poor girl against her will made my stomach turn. I felt so sorry for her. She must have been through so much. Her whimpers were being drowned out by the creaking of the bed.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

In an instant his position above her changed and then he plunged a knife into her back several times!

My whole body shivered. There was no denying what I'd just seen. He'd just murdered that young girl. I saw her eyes bug out and then go lifeless in a heartbeat. My stomach churned again as I saw him stand up and ejaculate over her now lifeless body.

Then he kneeled over her and rubbed his hands over her back and raised them up covered in her blood.

"For the beast," he moaned loudly before he smeared the blood over his chest and belly.

Then the television went dark.

I heard him slowly move from behind me and around my right. I was shivering uncontrollably. This was undoubtedly the most afraid I'd been since my 'ordeal' had begun.

The light came on and I squinted my eyes against the sudden brightness. Oh holy shit! He was standing there - dressed as the clown he was in the video he'd just shown me.

"I told you," he said in a calm and cool voice. "No one has ever been killed here. That," he gestured towards the television. "Didn't happen here."

I trembled with fear as he stood there grinning at me with that sick make-up on his face.

"I have been impressed with you," he said in the same calm and cool voice as he moved into the middle of the room. "But unfortunately," he gestured behind him. "The beast needs more on this night of nights."

He reached down and began to undo his costume and undressed in front of me and stood there grinning at me with the clown hat, hair and make-up on.

My trembling ceased for a moment as all of a sudden I was completely repulsed by him.

Then he reached back to the stand where the television was and pulled up a knife.

My eyes bugged out! Shit just got real!

******

He had traced the knife over my neck and throat area before untying my bindings from the floor. Then he tugged me along with him brandishing the knife at me the whole time. He lead me from that room and across the dank basement. Outside the Halloween wind continued to make this old house creek and groan over my head. He ended up guiding me into another room and closed the door behind us.

This room was dimly lit, but there was a bed in the middle of it. I felt myself shiver as I noticed a video camera set up at the head of the bed on the right side. Even creepier was the fact that it was hooked up to another television. I could see that the camera was pointed at the bed in much the same position as it had been in the video he'd just shown me.

I began to feel ill as I thought back to that poor girl. She'd been terrified as he raped her from behind, but now I thought she must have seen it happening. And what's worse is that she saw the knife before he stabbed her.

He yanked hard on the bindings which were still done up around my wrists and pulled me forward harshly and onto the bed. My breathing was heavy as I shifted my position slightly and looked back at him.

"On your stomach," he said in an evil and cold tone.

I don't know why but I quickly obeyed him. Knowing what he planned to do I got onto my stomach and extended both arms out towards the head-frame of the bed. Maybe part of me thought if I obeyed him I could still get out of this alive. But I have to admit the prospect was starting to seem more dubious.

He moved to the head of the bed and eyed me for a moment before crouching down where he began to tie the bindings to the bed frame. As he did I glanced at the camera and thought back to that poor girl. In a few years would some other girl end up here and see a tape of me? Had I fucked things up by not resisting more? How did I get myself into this mess?

sds195
sds195
647 Followers