House of Lana's Breast Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

"Now the other breast," Lana said. "You've almost gotten the job."

Christine pulled her mouth away and her lips were wet with milk. She licked them clean while looking Lana in the eyes.

"You taste delicious."

Lana smiled. "I know. I drink my own milk sometimes. My husband and other adult partners agree as well."

Hmmm... That didn't surprise Christine at all. Not anymore.

"I hope I can keep proving myself. You've got me hooked on your milk and I know I'm the right girl for the job. Let me show you."

Christine latched her mouth onto the other breast and repeated the process. She was a fast learner and did a much better job extracting milk the second time around. Her hand cupped and squeezed the lower side of the tit. Her mouth sucked harder, almost pulling the nipple, which allowed milk to shoot. She fell into a good rhythm by sucking longer and waiting less time between strokes.

It was a sexual sensation for both of them. Lana's sensitive nipples received appropriate attention and her lactation needs were met. Christine was able to enjoy her first lesbian encounter with this sensual, yet dominant woman. Oh, and a mouth full of delicious milk was a nice bonus.

"You do that so well," Lana moaned. "Yes, I'm leaning towards hiring you... ohhh... that feels so delightful, the way you do that with your tongue. You're a natural. But there's one final thing."

Christine looked up while sucking on the nipple, with an adoring expression in her eyes which read, 'Yes, anything! Tell me! You have to tell me!'

"I'll give you a clue," Lana said. "You're a smart girl. You can figure it out."

Lana grabbed Christine by the wrist. She guided Christine's tremulous hand down and through the opening in her robe until it reached her pussy. Christine managed the rest, touching Lana's trimmed pubic hairs, probing her fingers deeper to feel a wetness between the pussy lips.

"Do you know how to do it?" Lana asked.

Christine pulled her mouth. "Yes, I'd love to try it with you."

"Then do it."

Now it was Lana's turn to lean back against the couch as she pulled her silk robe apart to reveal her naked body. Lana spread her legs wide. Christine lowered her head to peer closer at the forbidden fruit that had just been revealed. The hairs were trimmed.

Had this all been planned? Dark brown, thick labia flanked a center opening that was wet and glistening with fluids. Above the wetness, a clitoris peeked out from under its hood. It fascinated Christine because it looked like it was straining, almost aching to be sucked.

Christine leaned forward and pleased Lana by stroking her tongue across the clit. This swipe of Christine's tongue made Lana moan and squirm. Christine savored the pleasure reaped from making this strong, powerful woman weaken with every lick. The more Christine licked, the more desperate Lana seemed for a sweet release. A powerful feeling overtook Christine and it increased her confidence.

Her mouth latched onto Lana's pussy and she began to suck. It gave her a perverse sense of delight to eat pussy for the first time. The fact that Lana was such an intelligent and well-respected woman further stoked Christine's passion.

"Put your tongue inside," Lana moaned.

Christine did, but chose to take her time. She laid her tongue flat against Lana's delectable opening and moved in a circular motion. Lana's hands grasped at the pillows on the couch while Christine kept things slow. Finally, Christine's tongue probed inside the wet hole and lapped at the copious juices within.

"How do I taste?" Lana moaned. "It's your first pussy. How do you like it?"

Christine pulled her mouth back and there was a string of pussy juice hanging from her lower lip.

"You taste good. Better than mine, almost."

Lana roared with laughter. "Shall I add extra flavor to that, for you?"

"Please," Christine smiled, knowing what was coming.

Lana sat upright and cupped the bottom of both of her succulent tits. She aimed her nipples down and squeezed her breasts in a milking way, which caused her mammaries to squirt milk down onto her own pussy. Squirt after squirt of the milk shot out. Christine watched, mesmerized as the already wet pussy was now soaking, covered in breast milk.

"There," Lana said. "More flavor. See what my pussy tastes like now."

"Yes ma'am."

An eager Christine put her mouth back to work on Lana's pussy. This time she tasted the natural pussy juice which was topped with a coating of fresh milk. She giggled and thought to herself that it was like an ice cream sundae. Both flavors were scrumptious on their own, but together, the flavors exploded. It tasted unique. It tasted amazing. It tasted erotic.

Christine locked eyes with Lana as she continued to eat pussy. Neither of them flinched as they stared at each other. Their sexual chemistry seemed boundless as they exchanged bodily fluids and pleasure.

"You're going to make me cum soon," Lana moaned, as if it were a dare.

Christine was up to the challenge. She darted her tongue fast across the clitoris and then rammed it back inside the pussy. She sucked harder, devouring more of the milk and pussy juice. Simply put, she was a natural at eating pussy.

"Put two fingers inside," Lana said.

This time, it was Christine's turn to demonstrate her own fingering technique on Lana's primed pussy. She pushed two fingers inside, made a hook, and rubbed in a fast, yet sensual way. It sent Lana over the edge, making the sophisticated woman cry out with joy.

As Christine kept working her mouth and two fingers, Lana's lower back arched and she squirted hard. Her pussy juice was far more voluminous than her breast milk. Even though her pussy squirted with a stronger force, Christine's mouth was able to catch most of it; only a little excess spilled off to the sides. Lana's eyes rolled back as it happened and her toes curled.

Several squirts later, Lana's body went limp and now she melted into the couch. Christine gave a few extra licks for clean up when she was done eating.

"...Fuck, you're hired," Lana huffed, followed by a laugh.

Christine kissed her new boss's leg. "Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Speaking of work, I have things to do today. Get yourself cleaned up, then you can leave. I'll give you $200 for your audition, just as I promised."

Christine smiled. "Think of this as a freebie. As for clean up, part of my job is to clean you. Isn't it? By the look of things, there's breast milk and cum across your body."

"You've got a point. No wipes, either. I want the natural solution."

"Whatever you want."

Christine played the role of a good servant and licked her boss clean; starting from the crotch, then moving across the pussy, licking up the stomach, then traveling onto the swollen breasts again. She took additional care to make sure the extra drops of milk hanging from Lana's nipples were properly sucked away.

The End

Co-written by the great SueDanym

Read about Lana's origins: Lana's First Taste of Milk

vote / comment / follow

12