House of Syn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a tourniquet!

I realize what she has in mind as it happens! I feel the nick of steel just behind the head of my cock as a sharp sting of pain!

I scream out as the pain of it hits me, then leaves. Driven away by the rising flood of my orgasm. My cock floods her mouth with a mixture of cum and blood!

I cry weeping at the shuddering beauty of the sensations I'm feeling. She sucks at me unmercifully, draining me to my depths. Then pulling for more. Panting I kind of curl around her head a bit, leaning over. I feel the warm tickle of her hair on my lower stomach

I cry out as an almost unheard of second orgasm is pulled from me! I feel my legs giving way. I push her from me and to the floor. I collapse into a chair. I sit panting. I look from where my cock is drooling cum and blood down the sides of my leather pants up to her.

She has a hungry look to her still. Slowly I watch her crawl over to me. Her silver ring scrapping the polished concrete floor.

I watch with some apprehension as she lick the sides of my leather pants; she ever so gently nuzzles the tip of my cock with her lips. Her tongue taking up a string of cum. I lean back.

I look at her face, her makeup is smeared, and her chin is red with my blood. A shiny string of pinkish cum hangs from her lips down to the tops of her red satin bra, in an obscene manner.

She has never looked darker. More beautiful.

I watch unable to really move as she slowly gets to her feet. I watch her slip back on her boot. Still having made no move to put away my flaccid cock. The effort of that alone maybe too much for me.

Tenderly she comes to me. She places my drink by my elbow. From her small clutch purse she takes out an almost tiny first aid kit and begins to work on my cuts. I sit sipping the slightly bittersweet drink watching her. She gets up and moves over to the bar then comes back. Looking up at the bar I see the glitter of the sharp point of her ring laying next to the empty bottle were she left it. I relax knowing it over. The wet rag is cool and soothing as she cleans me up.

It's Baethny who makes the effort to get me back into my pants. I do finally move to help when I hear voices from the front of the club.

For a second I wonder if it might truly be the police given all the screaming. Then I recognize voices.

A wonderful giggly young woman in a schoolgirl skirt all but skips to my side when she steps into the chapel. She wraps herself around my neck hugging me.

"Oh Papa Syn! I've misses you!" I hug her back my brow furling. I saw her only last Saturday night. Not so very long to miss someone I think. Then I think back to that night. Well maybe from her point of view it could be.

"I've missed you as well Zazzel." I tell her with the sexy whisper that I know gets her going.

She shiver squeals then kisses my cheek. I see her eyes widen for a second. Then a wicked smile comes to her child like face.

"I love you cologne Papa Syn." She whispers back.

Smiling I look up to Baethny. She's standing behind he bar She eyes me with a smile as she pours a row of shot glasses full from a bottle of Jagermeister. She looks at Zazzel with a knowing smirk as she sits the bottle back into the freezer.

I see her go to wipe the counter down with the rag she cleaned me up with then I see her stop.

"Papa?"

I look down at Zazz.

"Yes my dear?"

"Why don't you and Daughter ever talk to each other here at the club?" she runs a finger across the Band-Aid on my cheek "and what happen to your face?"

I look up at Baethny. I watch as she lifts bloody fingers from the pool on the bar top. She turns to the big mirror. I watch as with her own blood she slowly writes on the silvery glass.

'God help us all.'

"Well Zazz I cut myself shaving, and I don't speak to Baethny..." I look up at my wife that most people think is my daughter. Her eyes met mine as she licks her blood from her fingertips. "Because between us silence speaks volumes."

I watch her eyes go to Zazzel as she slips the silvery ring back onto her sucked clean finger.

I smile.

12