House of the Rising Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

So saying she moved her hips forward and Dad's penis fell from her hole. She sat up.

"Let's see -- I'll sit on your Dad and if I lean forward then you can come up from behind me -- ok?" she said, "You'll need some lube -- there's some KY gel in the cupboard."

As we rearranged ourselves I found the gel and held the tube while Mum mounted my Dad. Fortunately his erection hadn't died and it didn't take them long to get his cock back inside her hole. I let them do some riding before I joined them on the bed again and I managed to get myself astride Dad's legs, even though it meant that my own legs were somewhat spread apart and then I leaned forward to put one hand on Mum's bum.

"Do you want some KY on you, Mum?" I asked, "You ready?"

"Yes darling, come on then. Try and warm it up first!" she said, laughing gently.

I chuckled too as I spread a goodly blob onto my fingers -- and then transferred it onto my cock.

"I'm going to put some on me and then my cock will warm it for you and I can use him to lubricate you," I said, hoping it would work.

With my knob well covered with the gel I moved towards Mum's arse until I was just inches away.

"Ready?" I said, "Here I come!"

Using my hand I directed my knob to Mum's anus and pushed gently. No way was he going to go in yet but by slow and gentle movements, Mum's arsehole gradually allowed more and more of my knob to penetrate.

"Careful darling," she said as I pushed a bit harder.

"Sorry Mum, I'll use a bit more lube," I said as I squeezed another blob from the tube, this time directly onto Mum's anus.

"Oooh -- that feels cold!" she said, looking back over her shoulder at me, "You trying to make me numb?"

"Wasn't cold," I said, "Anyway, I'll soon warm it up."

And with that I placed the tip of my cock against her body and pushed once more. My knob slid inside, making Mum gasp.

"Aaaah!" she cried, "Careful! Take it easy! Keep pushing though -- I'll get used to it in a bit."

I held my position for a few moments before pushing once more -- there was a slight bit of tension and then the pressure eased and my penis began to slide smoothly inside my mother's arsehole.

"Oooooh!" said Mum as I slid inside, "Not too far -- not until I get used to him."

It felt tight in there; tighter than her pussy but a different feeling of tightness but just as erotic and sexy.

I started to move in and out, gradually making my strokes longer until the whole of my cock was disappearing inside her.

"You're taking me all, Mum," I said as I pumped away, "How's Dad getting on?"

"I'm letting you do all the actions," said Dad from beneath us, "Can you feel me inside there too?"

And I could! I could feel the length of Dad's penis up inside Mum's body alongside mine separated by just thin membranes -- I could actually feel the ridge around his knob as my penis slid in and out.

"Wow, yeah I can!" I groaned, "This is exciting Dad! Never done this before!"

"Me neither," said Mum, "But we're going to be doing it again because I love it! It's getting me going like anything -- I'm going to be cumming soon."

"Fuck her harder," said Dad, "You'll rub against me more then and it might make me cum when you do."

"Ok Dad," I said as I increased my efforts; my thighs now slapping against Mum's buttocks as I fucked her arse.

For a while longer I kept driving my penis into my mother's arse and all the time the sexual pressure was rising. Soon I could feel things nearing the point of no return.

"Nearly there now," I panted, "Do you want me to hold back?"

"No darling," said mum, also panting hard, "I'm ready -- just a bit more. George darling, play with my clit please. Chris -- keep going and if you want to cum then just cum!"

"Yeah Mum," I cried, still driving hard into her, "Any minute now."

"Faster, love, faster," cried Mum and my hips became a blur as my strokes reached their crescendo.

"Aaaaaagh -- yeahhhhh!" I cried, "Oooooh -- Ohhhhh Oh God! Cummmmmming!"

I felt my penis jerk wildly and in moments I was pumping load after load of sperm deep up into my mother's bowels, coating her arse thoroughly and underneath us Dad now began moving. He'd obviously just been waiting for me to erupt to bring him off because now he grunted deeply.

"Fuuuuuck -- Uuuuuuh!" he moaned; his voice sounding as if he was straining hard, "Uuuuuuh yeahhhh! Uuuuuuugh!"

Dad was pumping hard; loading my Mum's hole with yet more sperm; filling her full to overflowing.

And between us Mum erupted too -- with muted screams of delight.

"You've made me cum! Oh I'm there! I'm cummming! Oh yes -- oh yes -- yes!" she screamed, "Oooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Oh fuck!"

We'd done it -- a lovely three-way fuck. My first ever -- and Mum's too, if I understood rightly. Maybe even Dad's first threesome.

Slowly we untangled and allowed ourselves to collapse onto the bed; us two men on either side of Mum. We were all hot and sweaty but we were all glowing and happy.

"Phew!" said Mum, "That was a good bit of fun, wasn't it?"

"A good hard fuck," said Dad, "Did you enjoy that Chris?"

"Course I did, Dad," I replied, "Totally different too!"

"Was, wasn't it?" said Mum, "I felt so deliciously used -- there between my two men -- it was gorgeous; going to have to do it again!"

"Not right now though," said Dad, "Can't stay here all day and we've got to think of Sally waking up or Tony coming home. Let's save something for another day."

"Spoilsport!" said Mum, "Chris is young -- he doesn't need to save anything!"

"Well, I need a break," said Dad, "I'm not knackered but its pointless screwing ourselves into the ground when we can do it again perhaps tomorrow."

"Wow -- great," I said happily.

"And by the way, one thought though -- you just mentioned Tony and Sally, well, what about them -- are they going to get involved?" I asked, partially wondering why they hadn't already.

"Dad can tell you," said Mum as she climbed off the bed and I looked at him.

"Well we hope they will join us eventually and to be honest we were originally going to wait until you were each 25, but then you sort of jumped the gun so Mum thought we might as well get started on a willing volunteer!" said Dad, "But we've also got to think up ways to encourage them."

"Yeah," said Mum, "We don't want to scare them off so we'll have to take things as they come for now. But there's time -- loads of time....."

"And loads of fucking too!" I added, cheerfully.

Finally Dad slapped me on the rump.

"Come on then, it really is time to get up now," he said, "There'll be complaints from my stomach if it doesn't get its breakfast soon!"

"Hear, hear," said Mum, "I'm famished!"

I considered heading back to bed for a lay in -- but no!

In this house, this son had well and truly risen!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers