Household Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Tiffany, if it pleases you," Adrienne replied.

"Get her the lube," I said to Mikela.

Adrienne got down on her knees in front of the shocked delivery man. She looked him in the eye and said, "Sir, may I?"

He gulped and nodded, and Adrienne unbuttoned his pants and pulled his boxers and pants down to his ankles. He already was semi hard, and had an average sized cock. Mikela handed her the lube, and Adrienne squirted a fair amount onto her hand. Mikela strode back over to Steve, but I interrupted."Steve, if you don't mind," I said, as I pointed to Mikela. He nodded his approval.

"Take seat on my lap, bitch", I smiled at Mikela and pointed to my cock. She giggled, stroked my cock a few times, then sat down on it reverse cowgirl. The entire length shot straight up her ass in no time. "Well hello, old friend!" I laughed. She giggled and cooed, and looked over at Adrienne, as we all did.

Adrienne had begun to stroke the man now, and he was fully erect. He looked down at her, and was clearly embarrassed. "Hey big stud, how does it feel to get your cock worked by big titted slut?" I asked.

"It...it feels good!" he stammered.

"I'll bet it does, Adrienne there loves the cock, don't you Adrienne?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress Tiffany" she replied.

"Tell the kind man how much you love his cock," I said.

"Oh sir, I love your big cock, it's so big and powerful in my little hands," she cooed. "I'd love for you to spray your cum all over my big fake jugs," she continued, as she began to stroke faster.

I grabbed ahold of Mikela's tits and idly rolled her nipples between my fingers, which elicted a squeal from her. I glanced at the game and then back over at Adrienne. I was proud of how well I'd trained her, and I was in love with her. Her level of submission to me, showed her love for me, which in turn, increased my love for her. Anyone willing to go as far as she had done, and continued to do, deserved my love and protection.

Of course that was one way to look at it; the romantic way.

But in a very real way, my feminized boyfriend was on his knees, and he wore nothing but stripper heels and a short, pleated cheerleader skirt to cover his little, chastity-locked clitty. He was looking lustfully up at the strange man who towered over him, while his tiny hands furiously worked the the man's cock. His gigantic porn star tits that I'd had bolted on him were thrust out and waiting to be covered in cum. I'd created a completely submissive sex slave.

Meanwhile, I had my hands full of my ex-husband's G cup tits, which bounced violently as she rode my strapon cock. Her heels and skirt matched those of my boyfriend, but the "Anal Whore" panties she wore did not cover the locked up vestiges of her manhood. They covered her pussy. In fact, there were no physical vestiges of her former manhood left. Mikela looked back over her shoulder and saw my attention was on Adrienne. She put her hands over my hands (on her knockers), tossed her long blonde hair, grunted, and started to bounce harder and faster, and began to grind on my cock. Little slut wanted all the attention and was willing to work for it! I guess there were no mental vestigates of her manhood either. I smirked at the thought.

"Come on stud, cum for me," Adrienne cooed. "Please shoot your glorious seed all over my tits. Look at these tits, I got these to please my mistress and anyone she chooses. That's why I'm on my knees stroking your big manly cock, because I obey Mistress Tiffany. Look at her, isn't she beautiful?" she continued as she looked briefly in my direction.

"Ughhhh, YESSSSS" the man stammered.

I took my hands off Mikela's tits, grabbed my beer with one hand, and the remote with the other hand. I took a swig of my beer, shrugged my shoulders and said, "The bitches love me, what can I say?" At that moment I felt like a total boss.

"Can't you just imagine what else she does to my hot body?" she cooed. "She parades me around in public, like the slut I am. She takes me over her lap and spanks me when I'm a bad girl. She ties me up and fucks me in the ass with her strapon when she's horny...." she continued.

"Ughhhh, unnnnnn GAWWDDD," the man cried, and erupted all over Adrienne's tits. I reached over to the coffee table, and tossed the man a box of kleenex. Adrienne took a few, cleaned the man's cock off, and tucked it back into his underwear. He quietly zipped his pants and left.

"Adrienne baby, go clean yourself off and come back down," I instructed. She quietly stood up, and did as I said. She came back downstairs a few moments later. She looked refreshed and radiant, still clad only in the skirt and heels. I sat my beer and the remote down, patted Mikela's ass a few times and said, "Hop off sweet cheeks, Adrienne did such a good job for her Mistress, she deserves my attention. Come here, baby," I said to Adrienne.

She walked over to me, and knelt down at my feet, with her hands clasped together behind her back, tits thrust out, and head lowered. I happened to glace over at Mikela, who had similarly knelt down at Steve's feet, but, in true whore form, saw his dick and had immediately begun to suck it. I ran my fingers lovingly though Adrienne's hair. "Baby I love you so much," I whispered to her. "You are the prefect one for me. You are so incredibly sexy, and obedient, and you please me so much," I continued. "Just relax, baby...." I cooed in her ear. She looked lovingly into my eyes, and moved toward me...I assumed for a kiss. Before I could reach her lips, she reached my cock, and took the entire length down her throat! So much for mushy feelings!

I picked up my beer bottle, and extended my arm to Steve. We clanked bottles, took a swig, and laughed. "This is the life!" he said.

"This is the life!" I replied.