HouseKeeping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal looked deep into Kelsey's eyes and spoke just as softly. "But I think the snacks at our place are better than anything you could have here."

"No, I really think the snacks he has here are better than anything you have at your place." With that, even think-headed ME could tell that the competition had just jumped a notch.

Crystal reached over and grabbed Jenny's hand, almost dragging her off the bar stool to stand next to Crystal. The two women stood straight and tall, pushing their boobs into the air in front of Kelsey. "I think that between us, Jenny and I can offer more snacks at our place than he has here."

By this time, the competive energy had reached almost explosive levels. Kelsey had not looked at me since walking over, and I did not want to say or do anything; it seemed to be a dangerous time and place for me to be, and I almost felt like moving away.

"Oh? Whatever could you mean?" Kelsey's words were again laced with sweetness and arsenic. There was a pause, long enough for me to notice that quite a number of people were watching and listening. Without a word, Crystal grabbed the bottom hem of her sweater and yanked up. There was a gasp somewhere close, but I could not tell from who.

"I think these would make you happy, don't you, Todd?" Crystall looked me directly in the eyes and waited. As soon as she said this, Jenny stepped forward and did the same thing with her blouse, putting four beautiful boobs just inches from my face.

"Crystal, I think both of you women would make most men very happy. But I regret to inform you that it would take more that four gorgeous boobs to fill my heart." I realized as soon as I spoke the words that they sounded almost stupid. So I prayed that they would reduce the tension, anyway.

"Oh, I think that sounds like a copout. Maybe someone is afraid she doesn't measure up. What do you think, Jenny?" Now the entire bar was silent. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the woman behind the bar slowly move in our direction. But Crystal and Jenny didn't see her - they were both looking at Kelsey. I had no idea what to do or what to say. On the one hand, I didn't want this to get out of hand and turn into something really bad. On the other hand, the prospect of having six tits on display before me was, I had to admit, turning me on. And, it turns out, I was not to be disappointed. Kelsey responded to the challenge.

She took a half step forward and, without a word, moved her hands to the buttons on her blouse. She very slowly unfastened one button at a time. When the last was undone, she let the blouse hang open. All but her nipples was on display. Still silent but for her very expressive glare at Crystal, Kelsey slowly pulled at the two sides of her open blouse, allowing two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen to be viewed by everyone in the pub. Her tits were full and proud, and her nipples were larger and longer and more erect than I had ever seen them. Not only were her boobs larger than either Crystal's or Jenny's boobs, but her nipples were at least twice the size. After at least ten seconds of total silence, Kelsey leaned forward toward Crystal.

"As I said, what he has here are better than anything you have at your place. Now, if you do not leave, I - WILL - HURT - YOU." After emphasizing her quiet words so strongly, she just stood there without moving. I wasn't sure what to look at: boobs or eyes. Or maybe fists!

After several seconds of staring into each others eyes, Crystal wavered. She looked at Jenny, her eyes showing concern. Silently, both women lowered their blouses, covering their breasts. Then, without a word, they walked out of the pub without a glance at anyone. For several seconds, no one moved and no one spoke. Then the pub seemed to explode with applause.

Kelsey glanced at me, looking almost sheepish. And the noise in the pub just got louder. Whistles and shouts joined the applause, and Kelsey looked around for the first time in quite some minutes at her admirers. To the thrill of most there, she made no attempt to cover herself. Instead, she sat down on the barstool vacated by Crystal and turned to face everyone. After several seconds, I became concerned that this very beautiful and half-naked woman was crossing some unspoken line established by management. I stepped close enough to speak softly in her ear.

"Kelsey, you were absolutely AWESOME! I will never forget this experience as long as I live. You really turned me on! But if you don't put those beautiful things away, I will throw you on the bar and nail you right now." Kelsey looked at me with a glint of humor and more than a little challenge in her eyes.

"Maybe you should." She held my gaze for several seconds, and I found myself pondering the situation. Then she slowly pulled the front of her blouse together and began to button it up, accompanied by several of the men nearby booing her action.

"Okay, show's over. Thank you for your support. I am here every week." She almost laughed as she gave the proverbial Las Vegas entertainer's response. And I was thrilled to see that she left several buttons undone again, leaving much of her breasts on display like before.

"Honey, you were great! Let me bring your drinks down here." The bartender was removing the half-empty drinks and wiping the bar. "It was nice to see the younger girls outclassed for a change." She smiled warmly at Kelsey as she spoke.

"Thanks, but I think I owe you for running them off without paying their tab. Please add their drinks to our tab." Kelsey was almost apologetic, not the proud and unflinching woman of a few minutes ago.

"No, honey, the entertainment value of that show more than covered the bill. Add to that the personal gratification of seeing you put that slut down, and I think I owe you something. She comes in here every weekend and struts around until she makes her choice. She leaves with a different man every week. I don't have a problem if someone wants to sample the menu, but she is something else entirely. Besides, she never tips!" She retrieved our drinks, sputtering to the end of the bar and back.

12