Housekeeping for the Hartmanns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He made you come hard, didn't he Pet?"

Leah nodded once before realizing Bianca likely couldn't see her face. "Yes, Mrs. Hartmann. Just like always."

When Leah opened her eyes the only thing she could see was Kyle, leaning casually against the kitchen island, watching with heated eyes as his wife ate his come from his housekeeper's well-loved pussy.

Two fingers slid easily inside Leah, aided by the slick cream Kyle had left behind. The wet noise sounded so loud in the quiet kitchen, and Leah could feel her face heat up against the cool countertop, but she couldn't pull her gaze from Kyle's. He looked so bloody pleased with himself, so in control.

"Do you want to come again?" Bianca asked, her slender fingers hitting all the right spots deep within Leah. There was such a difference between Bianca's touch and her husband's and that dichotomy turned Leah on so much. Firm, gentle, teasing, or insistent -- it didn't matter -- Leah could always tell who was touching her. She relished the stark contrast, needing it.

"I-if that's what you want, Mrs. Hartmann," Leah gasped as Bianca's tongue dipped between the fingers the older woman thrust into her cunt.

That earned a laugh against Leah's most sensitive flesh, sending ripples of pleasure skating through her.

"Not yet, I think," Bianca said, smiling against Leah's soft thigh. "I did just find you fucking my husband in the kitchen."

All three laughed together, the shared joke warming the sexual tension between them.

"You are to stay in this position though," Bianca ordered as she stood and pulled her fingers from Leah's pussy. From the corner of her eye, Leah watched as the beautiful brunette licked her slender fingers clean. The pleasure on the older woman's face suffused Leah with a strange sense of pride.

Bianca stepped away, but not before giving Leah's upturned ass a sharp slap. The pain shot from Leah's backside all the way to her toes and she knew without looking that her mistress's handprint painted her flesh bright pink.

Before meeting the Hartmanns, Leah had no idea she would enjoy a spanking, no inkling that she needed a bit of pain mixed in with her pleasure. It fired up all her nerve endings, making everything more sensitive. She craved it now and knew the married couple who employed her knew that too.

"We may be able to salvage the alfredo sauce," Kyle remarked, as he and his wife began to move about the kitchen. The two bustled back and forth, starting in on fresh dinner preparations as if their housekeeper wasn't nude and bent over the counter top just feet from the stove.

"I'll make a fresh pot of pasta then," Bianca suggested, dumping the noodles Leah had burnt earlier down the garbage disposal and turning it on. "Perhaps there are the makings of a salad in the fridge?"

Leah closed her eyes, resting against the cool marble, and listened to the Hartmanns as they went about the domestic task of preparing dinner. It felt a little weird, since cooking was normally her job, but logically Leah understood one -- or likely both -- of them must know how to cook. After all, they'd survived prior to her employment and managed to feed themselves and the children of her days off. Still, she'd never seen either of them fix anything more complicated that a sandwich in the years she'd been in their employ. It threw her off balance, as if the two had invaded her kitchen domain and taken over.

The housekeeper didn't feel forgotten though, not with both Kyle and Bianca's soft touches as they moved past her between sink, stove, fridge, and kitchen island. Both used their glancing caresses to remind the younger woman that they were well aware and pleased by her naked presence and silent obedience as she remained bent over the counter. The backs of Leah's legs ached from holding the position, but she didn't dare move, not when Bianca had told her to remain still. Besides, it wasn't a completely bad ache. Leah would feel it for a few days afterwards and be reminded -- pleasantly -- of this erotic kitchen interlude.

She didn't know how long she lay propped against the counter, her eyes closed, still post-orgasmic, dreamily floating along listening to the sounds of the Hartmanns cooking and chatting softly about their prospective days at work, but it wasn't long before Kyle's firm hand on the nape of her neck roused her from her near somnolent state.

"Come eat, Pet," his wide smile was all she saw when Leah opened her eyes. "Knowing Bianca, you'll need your strength for the night ahead."


12