Housemates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, cum!" She instructed impatiently, you're not supposed to be enjoying this, it's just to make your dick go down."

"Can't help you, love, I'm a stayer," John smirked laying back with a cat that got the cream look much to Janes annoyance.

Jane started jerking him aggressively angrily looking away!

"Oh, baby, I love it rough!" John exclaimed tipping Janes patience over the edge. She turned around and stuck up one of her sharp red nails.

"You see this," She hissed wagging her threatening red nail as her other hand kept jerking him, "If you don't cum soon I'm going to ram this right between your balls!"

John gulped his expression breaking into one of apprehension, assessing if he would enjoy it or not.

"And if that doesn't do the trick, it'll be going straight up your ass. Hard!"

John gulped as Jane glared down on him, still threateningly holding up her finger.

"Come on cum!" She charged.

"I'm trying, I'm trying," he pleaded fear etched across his face.

This wasn't enough for Jane, she carried on masturbating Johns hard cock while lifting it to pull his balls to present for attack.

"I'm cumming soon!" John cried, trying to scramble upwards to stop his attack.

'Soon' was too late for Jane, and her fist went down nail first and pranged him right between his hard balls!

John cried out in pain but still didn't cum.

Jane withdrew her finger and readied it to attack again.

"No please, not my arse!" He pleaded.

Jane smiled and made several cruel false stats to attack him again.

Each time John winced, squealed and clenched his ass. Jane suddenly began to enjoy her power, and her once scowling face was now smiling in malicious glee.

She speared his balls with a quick hard piercing and kept her nail dug right in between his orbs, twisting it as he yelled.

The attack had its desired effect as he ejaculated high into the air.

"Oh," exclaimed Jane, "I was enjoying that," as Johns sperm showered down.

She got up to get a towel wiping the semen off her arms as it continued to rain down.

John look embarrassed as Jane mocked him, "Oh, so you like a sharp nail to the balls," she laughed, "I must tell Sarah!"

John blushed and grunted as his semen continued to rain down on his stomach.

"Mucky pup," she laughed wiping away the offending goo.

She returned to see John sheepishly wiping his semen away with a sheet.

"Oh, no!" cried Jane.

"Well, what else am I supposed to use?" A flummoxed and embarrassed, John replied he cock still spewing his ejaculate.

"It's not that dear it's just that your mess has landed on my pallet and mixed with the paints," Jane explained taking the pallet away.

"Water, spunk, same thing."

"It oils dear, they don't mix with water." Corrected Jane studying the spunk trying to mix with the paint. Jane looked down and thought. "If I mixed it with watercolours?" She broke off.

Jane was suddenly struck with an Idea. The zeitgeist of the time was "Organic". It seemed to permeate every aspect of artistic media. Marc Quin had once sculpted his own head using ten pints of his own blood immersing it in frozen silicone.

Semen was organic. It would be a great idea to present a sexual picture with a sexual organic mixing agent! Jane sized up how much semen she would need for a modest-sized painting and turned to John.

"How would you like to earn a hundred pounds?" Asked Jane as John washed away the sticky sputum from his body. He stopped and quizzically looked up.

"A hundred pounds, what do I have to do?"

"Produce for me half a litre of your semen."

"Half a litre!" he thundered, "By when?"

"Next week."

"Next week, What do you think I am? A bull!"

"You boast you are!" Accused Jane.

"It's just not possible," stated John, "there are five cubic centimetres in one ejaculation, and I have to produce five hundred of them! Impossible."

"Okay, then two hundred pounds as long as you produce it in two weeks?" Jane reassessed.

John went to his phone and clearly went to the calculator app.

"That's 72 wanks in two weeks!"

"I'm sure a wanker like you can do it, just stop fucking Sarah and work for your living," Jane smirked realising the peace it would bring to the house.

John went into thought, he needed the money and what more enjoyable way to earn it.

"Okay, deal," agreed John. "Half a litre in two weeks."

"And no diluting your semen, I'm not stupid," Jane warned.

"Okay then, I'll go now and make a start," he said, starting to dress.

Janes smiled to herself, euphoric with her idea of an organic painting. Thrilled with the prospect of at least two weeks of uninterrupted sleep.

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte sat in the living room with its antique-like furniture. Huge dark armchairs with dark wooden tables and cupboards surrounding the vital asset of the room. The television set. Charlotte sat with her knees drawn up under her chin as she nursed a cup of coffee. She watched morning Tv half asleep as Jane, John, and Sarah paraded out of the house.

She wasn't up for any reason, she just wanted to show the rest she wasn't intending waste the day in bed.

Charlotte hadn't slept as the rough sex Sarah was getting had really got to her. She had masturbated twice to orgasm, and yet sleep was still evading her.

Charlotte loved rough sex. She hated the slow caring caressing gentle lover. Charlotte always seemed to attract that kind of boy. What she really wanted was a big muscular bruiser to slap her around and put her in her place. She wanted to be pinned down and have her panties ripped off and pounded by a huge battering ram of a cock as he groped her boobs hard.

Considering all the male chauvinistic pigs out and about she arrived at Uni with high hopes of her desires being met but alas nothing was forthcoming. It was challenging to explain to a gentle lover, just what she wanted. A few had tried, one had slapped her around and taken her roughly over the back of the sofa, but he couldn't keep it up. It just wasn't him, and she could feel the act he was putting on and the lack of enthusiasm to hurt her.

She always remembered a time before Uni when she and her friends were swimming in the river. Diving off the bridge horsing around. She teased three boys who chased her into the long grass.

She had managed to get a fair way from the bridge deep into the grass where she let herself be caught.

She let out a theatrical low scream as the three erect boys with their wet bodies easily pinned her down. Charlotte tried to fight them off as they quickly ripped her bikini top off. All three contested her boobs pushing each other's arms off so they could have a good squeeze. Charlotte shrieked and laughed as the boys fought over her tits. A roundabout of sucking mouths on her nipples was always quickly replaced by a tweaking hand or another sucking mouth.

It was quickly apparent to the boys that there wasn't enough of her to go around and so hands dived down her bikini bottoms and fingered her pussy. She was being ravaged and was loving it.

They quickly ripped her bikini bottoms right off a spread her legs. One boy exposed his erection and straddled her body, he grabbed her tits with both hands and then leant forward to feed her his cock.

"Suck it bitch!" He demanded as the boys working her pussy while lowering their trunks. Charlotte submissively gobbled his cock as the other two bottomless boys stood wanking their cocks ready to fuck her.

"Get her on her front and her ass in the air!" Excitedly yelled one.

They quickly changed positions and flipped her over, pulling her ass into the air. She tried to look back before a cock was rammed into her mouth.

Her legs were well parted and her ass being spanked as she felt a cock making ready to fuck her.

Charlotte was in heaven and then.

"Oi, leave her alone!" A booming masculine voice roared.

All three boys got to their feet and ran, leaving Charlotte naked with her red spanked ass in the air and the remnants of her ripped bikini strewn around her.

"You okay love?" Asked the interfering busybody.

"Yes, thank you," grumbled Charlotte hastily covering herself with the tatters of her bathing suit.

The part-time hero had robbed her of her wished-for gang bang. She smiled sweetly at her Sir Lancelot and feigned thankfulness when truthfully she was seething inside.

"What are you watching?" Asked a smartly dressed Jo, entering the living room holding a cup of tea.

Charlotte broke out of her trance. That was just as well as she was sure that frustration would live with her forever. Her once in a life-time gang bang moment had gone. She knew she would never have the same opportunity again.


12