Housewarming Party

Story Info
A party proves to be a good place for secret lovers.
2.1k words
3.78
21.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers

The party was in full swing when we arrived. Our friends had just moved into a new home and were having a housewarming party. My husband Ethan and I walked into the party hand in hand. We got a drink and headed out to the bonfire. I chose to stand near the fire and sip my drink while my husband mingled with some friends. My eyes caught his from over the fire. I could see the flames mirrored in his blue eyes. He smiled a crooked smile and took a sip of his drink. He waved at me. I felt my belly do a somersault. I glanced at my Ethan who was about 10 feet to my right animatedly telling a story that had the rapt attention of about 3 different women. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Typical. When I looked back he was gone, an empty spot where he was standing.

I finished the rest of my drink and decided a refill would be necessary. As I turned I found myself staring at this gorgeous man, his white t-shirt that was taught across his chest, and I had to put my hand in my pocket to keep from reaching out to touch it.

"Hey Jillian." He said in a voice that made my knees weak. "How are you?"

"Hi Cole." I responded, suddenly feeling like a teenage girl with a crush. "Thanks for having us over, your house is beautiful."

"Thanks." He looked down at my shirt, my buttons thankfully undone one more than it should have been, showing my 36D cleavage. His gaze lingered longingly and then made their way back up. My nipples tightened instantly at the feeling of his gaze on my breasts. As our eyes locked, I felt the desire pouring out of them.

"Has Annie shown you around yet?" He looked around the yard for his wife. I could hear her laughing with some of her friends across the yard. She was clearly already drunk.

"No." I said. "We just got here, I haven't even seen her yet."

He smiled and glanced at my empty glass. "Well that's awfully rude of her. It looks like you're also in need of a drink. Please allow me to be a good host and give you the grand tour of our new home." He gestured for me to walk ahead of him. I started walking, swinging my ass in an exaggerated manner, hoping he was watching me walk. My pussy was just dripping at the idea of this gorgeous man checking out my ass.

When I went to open the back door I hesitated and I felt him directly behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my head. I could feel the hardness through his jeans. I smiled. I opened the door and stepped inside and went to the kitchen.

"What're you drinking?" He asked as he took my glass from my hand, his fingers dramatically brushing against mine.

"Vodka and club soda." I responded. "Make it strong, please. I like them stiff."

He smiled. "I know." He handed back my full drink, fingers touching again. His eyes locked on mine and we just stood there for a minute in silence.

"The tour?" I asked. "I'm dying to see the whole house." He led the way this time, which gave me a view of his gorgeous ass. The tour began downstairs, showing me each and every room, showing me details I didn't need to know, but hearing his voice talk about molding and window treatments was the sexiest foreplay I'd ever experienced. He opened a door at the end of the hall on the second floor.

"This is the guest room." He walked in but didn't turn on the light. The room was illuminated with a corner nightlight and the glow of the bonfire in the backyard. I saw the lust in his eyes as his head lowered to mine, his lips finding mine in the dark, his tongue parting my lips. Electricity sparked between us. I ran my hand up under his t-shirt and felt the warmth of his skin under me. I heard the door shut behind me. He swung me around and pushed me down on the bed.

"You look so fucking hot tonight, I've been hard since you got here." He unbuttoned my shirt and opened my bra. His mouth hungrily devoured each breast like they were his last meal. He worked his way down my stomach, reaching his hand under my skirt. He smiled when he discovered I came to his party commando. His fingers worked magic, first one, then two, while his thumb rubbed my clit. I felt the orgasm build slowly. I felt the ache. His mouth dropped down onto my pussy, his tongue flicking my clit only twice before I started to shake. My pussy started contracting around his fingers, my hips rocking on his face. I snaked my hands into his hair and pulled his face in closer while I fucked his gorgeous face. I heard him moan and I bit my lip and cried out a muffled cry, not wanting to alert anyone to what was going on.

He pulled his face away and gave my sensitive pussy lips a gentle kiss. He crawled up the bed and dropped his face on mine, our tongues dancing together, the taste of me on him. "I forgot how good you taste." He whispered in my ear.

"It's only been a week, Cole." I laughed. "Too long." He said, his mouth on my neck.

I suddenly needed him inside me. I reached down and tried to pull his jeans open.

He grabbed my hand. "Later. Let's get back to the party."

I groaned, hungry for his giant cock to be inside me. He left the room, but before he did he turned and winked at me and flashed his crooked little smile. His blue eyes twinkling.

I cleaned up in the guest bathroom and straightened my clothes. As I walked into the kitchen I ran into Annie. "JILLIAN!!" She attacked me with a hug that could squeeze the life out of someone. Cole stood across the kitchen watching us amused. "I'm sooooooo glad you came." He laughed out loud at that and covered his mouth trying to muffle it. She whipped around at him "COLE don't be rude to our guest!!" she chastised him and slurred her words a bit.

He smiled at me and said "Jillian, I also am very glad that you came."

Certain that my face was the color of a tomato, I grabbed my drink and excused myself to the backyard. Ethan was still entertaining the masses with his witty stories. "Hey babe, where've you been?" He asked. "I went and made a drink and had to use the bathroom." I listened to some of his stories. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I knew who it was. I caught his eye from across the fire. I discreetly looked at my phone. "don't you think it's time I came?"

I put my phone in my pocket and watched him walk around the house. I turned to Ethan. "I'm going to go get my jacket from the car, I'm a little chilled." He gave me the thumbs up but didn't stop talking.

I made my way around the side of the house in the darkness, unsure of where he was. I felt a hand grab me out of the shadows. His mouth dropped down on me. I could still taste me on him. I didn't waste any time dropping down on my knees, my bare knees in the dirt. I undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. One of the most beautiful cocks I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. It's the perfect girth and length and fits inside me like a puzzle piece. He was hard as a rock, throbbing. "I'm gonna fuck your beautiful mouth" He whispered. I kissed the head, like I was greeting an old friend. I lowered my mouth on him, taking him into my throat. He groaned and thrust his hips, shoving his cock deeper inside my throat. His hands fisted in my hair while he slammed his hips into my face. My pussy was absolutely throbbing at being face fucked by my favorite cock. I could hear his quiet moans and his breath quicken. I knew he was close. I felt his cock twitch on my tongue and felt the familiar salty stream shoot into my mouth and slide down my throat.

After he was done shooting his creamy concoction into me I glanced up and saw him looking down at me and smiling. He pulled me up by my hand and helped me dust off my knees and skirt. He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me aggressively before slipping out of the shadows.

I came back from the tryst in the bushes. "What happened to your coat?" Ethan asked. Suddenly I remembered the excuse I gave. I panicked. Oh shit. My eyes caught Cole's who was standing next to Ethan.

"I, um, couldn't find one. I must not have brought one. I'll be fine, I'm not even cold anymore." I stammered. The last part a complete truth.

Suddenly Cole smiled "I can get you one of Annie's coats, follow me." He waved me in the direction of the house.

Ethan laughed "That's nice of you Cole. She should have remembered her coat, though."

As we walked towards the house Cole said quietly "I'm pretty glad you didn't bring your coat."

We reached their bedroom and he shut the door behind him and pointed to the corner where there's a large chair with multiple piles of clothes on it. "She hasn't had a chance to put her clothes in the closet, so there's probably one in there." I walked over to the pile and start rummaging through it. I felt him pull up behind me, his hands on my hips. I felt the head of his dick snake up under my skirt and trace the crack of my ass. "God I love your ass." He bends me over and lifts up my skirt and gives my ass a smack. I feel the head of his cock part my lips, entering me slowly. He fills me to completion, using his hands to pull me in closer. He fucks me on top of his wife's clothes, slamming his dick deep into me over and over again. He's no longer being quiet about it. I can hear the slap of his hand on my ass echo in the room. He cries out as he shoots his cum deep inside me. He pulls out and uses one of his wife's shirts to clean himself up. He grabbed a coat from the pile and handed it to me. "See you outside."

I gathered myself, knees weak from the amazing fuck and made my way outside where the party seems to have trickled down to just the four of us. Ethan was quite drunk and barely conscious in the lawn chair. I stare down at him, not sure what to do with him.

Annie, also incredibly drunk stumbled over to me. "Oh my god, why are you wearing Cole's jacket?" I glanced down and realized that it is one of his jackets. I looked up at him and he was smiling. He gave me the wrong one on purpose. She looked pissed so I go to take it off, but Cole stopped me. "She was cold. I'm not gonna let her freeze, am I?"

She seemed to have forgotten about the jacket because she's focused her attention on Ethan "Oh my god, your husband is passed the fuck out!" She laughed. "I guess you guys will have to stay the night!!"

I feel Cole turn to look at me and out of the corner of his eye I see him smirking. "That's probably best, you're both too drunk to drive." He says, knowing full well that I only had two drinks and they were hours ago.

"Yes!" Annie tries to pull Ethan up but stumbles backwards onto the lawn and giggles.

"God damn it Annie, go to bed, you're a mess. I'll get Cole and JIllian set up in the guest room." We rouse Ethan enough to get him upstairs and on the bed. The same bed where just hours earlier I came all over Cole's face. He smirked knowingly while we positioned Ethan comfortably in the bed. He said "Let's go check on Annie and make sure she's in bed then you can help me clean up the party." Sure enough Annie was passed out face down on the bed fully clothed. He rolled his eyes and positioned her on her side so she didn't suffocate. As we were shutting the door he grabbed my hand, his fingers lacing through mine.

I nodded and followed him downstairs. After we had the majority of the mess cleaned up, we sat on the front step watching the stars, "What fun party, huh? I'm sure glad you came."

fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers