Housewife and the Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring his dominance.
7.5k words
4.62
127.7k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploring his dominance

Reggie walked into a neighbour's kitchen, to find her vigorously cleaning the work tops. Concentrating on the job, and daydreaming, she didn't notice him. She was mumbling to herself, and as he crept up on her, he noticed the blue-tooth earplugs.

Nancy was listening to a Spanish language tape, and mumbling the words as she worked. Always wanting to be efficient, this suited her perfectly. It was also a distraction from what happened a couple of days ago at a motel.

That had been the most dreadful decision of her life. Sharing a bed with a boy was bad enough, then letting him have sex with her, was just damn stupid! It would have been impossible to sleep with his erection poking her bottom, and the thought of waking up to find him doing it to her, was dreadful. In the end she told him to get on with it, and just do it.

The excuse had been that she needed a full night of sleep, to get over what happened earlier that day. How stupid was that! A need to experience the strong orgasms of that afternoon, was driving her into making the wrong decisions. How could she have fooled herself, and actually tell him to do it to her. Stupid woman! Stupid!

Concentrating on cleaning, and the language tape, Nancy shut out everything that happened.

'What the!' Nancy exclaimed.

A pair of hands wrapped around her, holding on tight, gripping her breasts.

'Reggie! Let me go! What in hell do you think you're doing!' she heavily whispered, while trying to peel his hands away from her breasts.

'Why are you whispering, no one is in,' he said.

There was a pleasant ring to his voice, of happiness and contentment.

'Reggie, please, sit down. I'll make coffee and we can talk, please,' she tried reasoning with him, as trying to squirm from his grip did no good.

'You sound very formal, Mrs Wells. After what we did in that motel, that's surprising,' Reggie said.

'We've got to talk about that. Reggie! Stop playing with my nipples, please!' she crossly said.

The strength of her hands was no match for his. Any one of her son's friends were strong enough to manhandle her, but they wouldn't. A mature woman of thirty-eight, and a mother, she deserved respect. With Reggie, she'd completely lost all respect, and had to somehow regain it.

The pleading came to a halt as he breathed on her neck, and ears. Damn! She'd stuck her bottom out at him! The memory of those heavy orgasms reached into her mind and couldn't be shoved aside. The boy had done things to her that no boyfriend, or even her husband, had managed to do.

He was only eighteen yet she couldn't fight him off. Her ability to talk people around to her way of thinking had been well honed, in committees and business meetings. This damn boy had her defeated. She was squirming with delight in his arms. This shouldn't be happening!

'You can't just walk in here and, err, well, you know, do whatever you like with me. This is my home,' she said, no longer sounding stern.

Feeling him lift the dress, she reacted by kicking backwards. She missed, as it hadn't been a strong or determined attack. The half hearted attempt to escape was more show than substance. He didn't know that, and should have got the message. It was difficult for her, as she had to fight her own desire, as well as fight him off.

'No! Reggie, don't do this!' she heavily sighed.

Pushing her panties aside, he cupped her bare crotch, with fingers readying her pussy. Both of her hands tightly gripped the edge of the sink. This wasn't wanted, he was being a jerk. This couldn't be put up with from anyone, let alone a mere boy. He hadn't been invited into her kitchen, and certainly not into her. She'd said no, but he wasn't taking any notice of what she wanted.

'Reggie, stop it, please!' she exclaimed, sounding more desperate.

What did she want? Not to be needing this, that's what she wanted. Not to have experienced the first deep orgasms of her life with him, that's what she wanted. Not to have experienced them with a boy her son's age, that's what she wanted. There were so many things she wanted and didn't want, it was difficult to think straight.

Knowing that giving in was inevitable, she arched her back, and groaned. This was all the approval he needed. The bulbous head of his cock pushed at her slit, sliding out of position to hit her clitoris. Maybe that was enough for some women, but not for her.

When drinking too much on a girly night out, a friend had confided she didn't want her husband to enter her. A thorough touching and rubbing of her clitoris was enough. After an orgasm that way, his penis felt uncomfortable inside. Nancy had sympathised, yet couldn't reveal she'd never experienced an overwhelming orgasm ever, just the occasional little tingling sensation.

The boy's cock slowly entered her, pushing deeper and deeper. All she experienced was anticipation, nothing more. When he was fully inside, a feeling of disappointment overcame her. It must have been the circumstances of that day that made sex so exciting. Accidently stripped and groped, being slippery with soapy water, all that had worked her up. It was very disappointing that it wasn't going to happen again.

It wasn't Reggie, it was just the thrill of the moment that brought on the exceptional orgasms. She just stood there holding onto the sink, letting him use her, trying to be patient until he was finished. The thought of him spurting his semen into her was horrible, yet he gripped her too tightly to escape.

Oh! Shit! In her home, in the kitchen, the bastard was taking her! He was helping himself to her sex! An adolescent was just learning the adult moral codes, so he had no qualms about sating his lust with her body. Because of that weekend mistake, he thought he could just use her whenever he wanted, and a young guy wanted it too often.

Having got away with taking her this first time in her home, he would come back for more. Oh! Shit! She was in trouble, and it was impossible to ask anyone for help. He was too strong to fight off. Talking him out of it didn't work. What if he visited every day, could she stand up to these sexual assaults?

Nancy wasn't excited, she was just letting him get on with it, while terrible thoughts of guilt racked her brain. It was all her fault for letting it happen in the first place. With the thought of pushing him away, she shoved her bottom at him. The angle of his cock changed inside her vagina, making her yelp, then yelp again.

'Oww! God! Reggie!' she shrieked.

He stopped to find what was wrong.

'Nooo! Keep going, Reggie, please fuck me hard! Fucking do me Reggie!' she cursed him.

His cock found her g-spot, as it had before. His cock rubbed over it and rocked her entire being. As his cock rubbed her vagina, a spark lit up her mind, causing fireworks to explode. The light of arousal was burning bright like sulphur, setting fire to her nervous system. Her heels rocked against the floor. The kitchen was so bright it hurt her eyes. Her arms fell limp to her sides. Her whole body felt so light, she would have drifted away, if his cock hadn't been anchoring her body.

'Oh! Yes! Reggie, you bastard, fill me up. Fill me with your potent cum! Cream me, Reggie. Fucking shoot your load deep inside me Reggie! Oh! Yea! Fucking do me Reggie,' she seriously shouted.

Reggie listened to every sigh, yelp, and shouted word, both understandable and garbled. Every sound made sense at that moment. They were on an animal level, grunting and shoving, and rutting. At least she was. He was in control, amazed at how out of it the woman was. The decent housewife had become a lustful slut.

His legs stiffened, and she was lifted up on tiptoe by his cock. His penis was pushed deep, and she squirmed on it with all her weight. He shuddered as he spurted his load into her. He could feel her vagina tightening upon his cock, flexing.

She turned her head sideways, and demanded, 'Kiss me, kiss me!'

A sideways kiss was awkward, but he tongued her, sucking her tongue and lips in turn, into his mouth. His hands played with her breasts, squeezing and nipping her nipples. She let out little pleasurable whimpering noises. He felt warm and happy from giving her so much pleasure.

Her breathing rate calmed down, and she let go of the sink. Slumping forward over the sink, she began to revive. As though waking, and crawling from a long dark tunnel, the brightness of the kitchen made her squint.

The blinds were up, so anyone could have seen them behaving like animals. The boy couldn't be blamed, for it was her giving in to him that caused this.

'Oh! Reggie! What have you done to me?' she asked.

'I fucked you, Mrs Wells, is that alright? I mean, you liked it didn't you?' he asked, with concern.

'Yes, it's alright. It was great! I mean, no need to worry, it was my fault,' she sighed.

'What do you mean? Your fault?' he asked.

'We shouldn't have, I shouldn't have let you,' she said, then shrugged her shoulders.

The energy wasn't there to get into a discussion.

'Pass me a tissue,' she told him. 'Damn! You've shot gallons up there, give me more tissues.'

Always a practical woman, she would find a way to deal with this. He was a teenager, and young boys had lots of sexual energy. Could she cope with that? Could it be diverted to something else? Maybe someone else? Someone his own age would be more appropriate.

'Sit down, I'll make the coffee,' she told him, and straightened her panties then the dress.

'We can't ever do this again, you know that, Reggie. You sneaked in here and took me. You didn't ask me, or consider me at all, you just did it. You used my body as though it were just a sex toy. I'm a married woman, your mother's friend, for god's sake! You must show me some respect. It's my body, and I'll decide who and how someone interacts with me,' she ranted.

'Oh! I'm so sorry, Mrs Wells. I didn't look at it like that. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you enjoyed it,' he sincerely said.

'I'm sorry! It had to be said, I'm sorry I shouted. Look, you know it's wrong, let's just be friends,' Nancy quietly said, at last calming down.

'You did that swearing thing again. You shouted, and told me to fuck you hard,' Reggie accused her, retaliating to her shouting.

'Well, I know. I didn't say you did that bad thing, err, rape. I, err, alright, I admit it, I liked it. Yes! I liked it a lot. That's probably why I gave in to you again,' she reluctantly admitted.

'You do like it a lot. You wanted me to do it to you. You told me last time, and this time, so don't lie. Maybe it is wrong, but it's your body, and you can have pleasure if you want. We don't live long enough to waste time. Just do it, my dad says,' Reggie confidently said.

Nancy opened her mouth, then shut it again. His father was dying of cancer, so how could she counter that statement. At a party his father said, live for today, and die tomorrow, and everyone cheered him. They'd all been drinking too much, from being nervous over how he would look, and behave. It was a great relief to see the man didn't look at death's door, and had accepted the bad news. He was being tough, fighting it, not being a defeatist.

'Well, Reggie, what can I say. You should respect my decision, and not, well, just don't make me into an object,' she said, wondering if he understood what was meant.

'What you're saying is, that we can't continue, in case someone finds out. It's to do with others, not us. You want to continue, but aren't brave enough,' he said. When she didn't answer, he added, 'What if I told my friends, or your husband.'

'Alright, you've got me in a difficult position. We both know that. I don't believe you would be brave enough, or nasty enough, to tell my husband. I won't play your dirty games, Reggie,' Nancy stated.

'I'll tell my friends what we did, and show them the video of us in bed together,' he told her.

'You're a bastard, Reggie. Do I have to report you to the police, for rape?' she warned.

'They won't believe you, not when I show them the shots of you in bed with me,' he said.

'You can't tell your friends. It will get back to my husband, and break up my family,' she protested.

'Admit it, you enjoyed our games, it was fun. You had good sex, satisfying sex,' he scolded her.

'Please, don't say that. It was nice, but very wrong. You know that, you're not stupid. Do the right thing, please,' she said, trying for sympathy.

Reggie almost gave in, seeing the look of regret on her face. He got up from the table with the coffee, and mumbled something about milk.

'Admit you enjoyed it. At the time you said it was the best sex you've ever had,' he reminded her.

'Maybe. Alright, it was, it was great sex, and I enjoyed it, but that does not make it right!' she asserted.

'Right or not, I want to continue, and you'll have to, you have no choice,' he told her.

'Let me see that video and pictures,' she said, over her shoulder.

Before handing over his phone, he told her, 'I sent copies to the cloud, so don't bother deleting anything.'

He put the phone onto the table, and began to massage her neck. Watching the video over her shoulder, he massaged her head, concentrating on her sinuses.

'Oh! Shit! This is very damning. It looks bad,' she sighed.

'It isn't bad, it was what it was. You look excited, and afterwards you were satisfied, and that is how it was. You screamed and yelled, which you don't usually do,' when she was about to deny it, he added, 'You told me afterwards, remember. You said you'd never had such a deep orgasm.'

'Oh! Yes, it's all there! I shouldn't have said anything,' she murmured.

'Well then, what is it to be? Ruination of your life, your words not mine, or some fun and games?' he asked.

'I'll have to think about it,' she said, with head down, looking sorry for herself.

He figured she was in shock, and hadn't noticed his hands cupping her breasts. He began to gently massage them, trying hard not to startle her. He breathed on the nape of her neck, tickling the tiny hairs. He kissed her ears, and soft neck, licking there too.

She sighed heavily and intently watched the video as it played again. She pushed a hand between her thighs and squeezed her sex.

'Hey! What do you think you're doing? This is what I meant, you're just a boy playing with me. I'm not a toy,' she quietly spoke.

'Now! Tell me,' he said, and lifted her chin to look into her eyes. 'What have you decided?' he asked.

'Yes, damn it! I admit I have to, I have no choice. Well, alright, this is how it must be, I'll play along with your dirty blackmail. Is that what you wanted me to say? Happy now? So what are you going to do with me? Besides playing with my breasts I mean. Just tell me,' she heavily sighed.

'I'm going to, err, do whatever I like,' he said, lost for ideas now he'd unexpectedly won.

'There has to be rules!' she said.

'Yes there will be. Rule one, you do as I say. Rule two, there are no other rules. Agreed?' he heavily spoke.

'Well, I, err. . . Damn! You! You! Yes, I agree,' Nancy sighed. 'Just be careful, that's all I ask. Don't tell anyone, and don't do anything reckless. Keep it between us and don't risk your nasty game by letting anyone find out, please,' she crossly spoke.

'I make the rules, remember? Now tell me what you are going to do,' he heavily demanded.

He grabbed her chin, again forcing her to look at him. He deeply kissed her and noticed she was still playing with herself. He noted this but said nothing. He could see she was excited yet reluctant to give in.

'I'll do anything you say, satisfied?' she meanly said.

'You're determined to spoil it aren't you. Well, we'll see. Don't forget, I can ruin your reputation any time I want. So, be good and I'll keep our secret,' he harshly spoke.

The determination and harshness of his voice came unexpectedly from somewhere. It seemed to tame the woman somewhat, but he didn't think that would last long. He guessed she was thinking of a way out of this fix, as Mrs Wells wasn't the type to capitulate so easily. It would take a lot more than a video and some pictures of them in a motel room, to keep her playing along. Still, it had been fun so far, and if it ended tomorrow, what did he have to lose?

Still playing with her breasts, he kissed her roughly as though taking her. His tongue invaded her mouth, exploring everywhere and he sucked hard. She passively let him. Was this a message, telling him she wouldn't play, but would just passively let him do it to her?

***

Next day Reggie waited until she was alone in the house. This time she was prepared to fight him off, with whatever came to hand. It was completely unexpected when he brought a gift. She put the flowers in a vase, and smiled at him. He had a way about him that made her forgive anything he did. Though letting him have sex with her was going way too far.

They had coffee and talked about anything except their arrangement.

'I've been thinking, Reggie. We should cool it, as neither of us want to be found out. Coming around every day will be noticed,' she said.

'You need to fit this to make it easier for both of us,' he said, and handed her another gift.

Expecting a small box of chocolates, she asked, 'What is it? I don't understand, what's it for?' she asked, while turning it around in both hands. 'No! You can't do that to me! Please Reggie, not that!' Nancy cringed, and almost dropped the butt plug.

'You promised to do as you were told. You promised to be my obedient girl,' he reminded her.

'I, I, err, maybe, err, I guess I must do things, if you say so. I believed you, when you said you'd tell everyone. I really do. I intend to keep the bargain, I'll honour my promise. You must keep your promise, Reggie, please. It's just, well, please don't! Not this! Anything else, please, Reggie!' Nancy begged.

'Get on your knees,' he demanded.

Reggie knew this was it. Once she committed to something, she would see it through, even though she abhorred the very idea of being blackmailed. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea either. Giving in to someone, and giving up her freedom, was very hard for her. It seemed the butt plug had frightened her enough to bring her into line for the moment.

'Keep it safe, in case I decide you need to use it,' he said.

'Thank you, Reggie. I promised to obey you, and swear I will keep that promise. I've never broken a promise, you can rely on that,' she said.

Looking down at her, squatting on the floor of her lounge, he could see the sincerity in her eyes. He took her chin in his hand and bent to kiss her. She opened her mouth to him, and let him explore her mouth. He knew she enjoyed kissing, as it had been demanded by her, after, and during sex.

When they broke off smooching, both were breathing heavily.

'While you are there, suck my cock. It will reinforce the agreement,' he told her.

Nancy just looked up at him, with a pleading look. Her face said no, but she didn't want to test his patience at that moment. The thought of him fitting that disgusting plug into her asshole was horrendous.

This wasn't going to give her the slightest pleasure. Being put in her place was something she had never experienced. She had been spoilt as a child by indulgent parents, and then by an indulgent husband. He bought her expensive presents, to make up for working away from home so much.

'Would you rather I fit the butt plug,' he told her, and quickly upended her.

They were on the sofa wrestling, where she ended face down, struggling to get free. It was like trying to hold on to a bag of eels. He slapped her bottom a few times, until she got the message.

'Oww! Stop it, please!'

'Ouch! That hurt!'

'Oww! I'm not a naughty girl, stop it!'

'Oww! Alright, I give in! Honest! Please, sir!' she tried for sympathy.