Housewife and the Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy is finally mastered.
6.3k words
4.65
76.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy is finally mastered

Nancy planned on showing Reggie the error of his ways at her husband's party. Among partying adults as well as his parents, Reggie, just an eighteen-year-old, was supposed to be firmly put in his place. Instead, Nancy was put in her place, and that place was on the end of his cock.

Telling him the blackmail and its consequences were not worth this immoral behaviour was a risk, but the sex had to stop one way or the other. She had been lucky so far, but they were sure to be caught sooner or later, and that couldn't happen. Telling him it had to end meant trusting his good character, or rather a hope that he was getting bored with her.

Reggie considered the party had been a total success. In front of everyone he'd played with his sex-toy. He'd ordered her not to wear panties, teased her in front of everyone, then fucked her in the kitchen. Yet again she'd reluctantly submitted to being his sexual plaything.

No one knew what he had been up to as they had been discreet. She knew what he'd done to her. He'd sexed her up in front of everyone, and that had the desired effect. It was one more defeat to her resistance, which was gradually being chipped away, and he would continue to work upon her until she completely caved in.

The complaints and resistance was clear, though at the party she hesitantly acknowledged being his sex-toy! Of course it wasn't meant, as she had been softened up with alcohol, and was in a vulnerable state after sex. It was a start.

When he blackmailed her into pandering to his whims, this hadn't been anticipated, by either of them. Agreeing to play along with his demands was necessary, to prevent him publishing the damning videos on the internet. If she had realised how demeaning his demands would become, she would have refused outright, and called his bluff right at the beginning.

He gradually became more assertive and demanding as each day passed, until she felt unable to fight him. When it was realised she was giving in to him far too much, it was too late to back out, as he had far too much blackmail material to use against her. Instead of being in control and minimising the damage, she was getting deeper into trouble.

***

During the week after the party, he called around to just kiss and cuddle her. As agreed sometime ago, she had to enthusiastically join in, and couldn't get away with being passive. Though heavy petting in her home with Reggie, was now a well worn habit so she just got on with it.

Thinking he was getting bored with her, Nancy was pleased he was satisfied with just heavy petting session. When they took a break for air, it occurred to her that he was taking it for granted, that she would just give into him. In the kitchen of her home, she was letting a boy deeply kiss her, and she was pleased about it!

It would be outrageous for one of her son's friends to walk in, wrap his arms around her, and start kissing her.

What would she say, 'You must get yourself a girlfriend, Jimmy. You can't keep using me as a substitute. Last time you didn't use a condom, and that was so very wrong. I'm a married woman, and I just can't get pregnant with a teenager. So please, stop using me like this!'

He'd learnt how to please her, and was doing a good job of it. His hand was up her skirt, fiddling wonderfully with her squidgy bits down there. He'd stoked her up to being very wet and ready.

'Reggie, you mustn't, please!' she breathed around his tongue.

They broke off before her husband walked into the kitchen, and Reggie hid in the utility room.

Wanting to put Reggie off, she said, 'Hank, I need a hug.'

Reggie was sure to hear her, then see them kissing and cuddling like a normal married couple. Surely he would leave her alone and maybe, she could get back to being a normal housewife again.

If her husband found out she wasn't wearing panties, she couldn't tell him it was an order from one of their son's friends. A little nervous giggle escaped her lips, and she put a hand up to her mouth. Being aroused by a young boy and using it to flirt with her husband, wasn't ideal but her motives were right. That is, if she could still tell what was right and wrong.

She flashed her eyes at him, and he popped the can which foamed up. She looked at the can with a suggestive, exaggerated longing. He took in the short skirt, tight blouse with her nipples protruding, pointing at him accusingly. He knew he'd neglected her recently, maybe longer, but he was working hard, and concentrated on work. Right now he needed to relax.

'Do you want a beer? I need to get to the den, the results and highlights of the games are on.' he told her and scurried off.

'Damn you!' she exhaled.

She'd been breathing heavily, wanting him to respond to her needs. The oaf hadn't noticed her at all. He just saw a housewife, there to tend the house, him, and their son, like a maid.

She was peeved he hadn't noticed her, and was more interested in the sport results. On the other hand, Reggie had left her feeling excited and wanting more.

Very nearly being caught, left Reggie feeling he should leave her to it. They had been playing around too much, and he had been pushing it to close when others were around. It wasn't fair on her, and he did care about her, despite what she thought.

Reggie grabbed her, kissed her, and said, 'I'd better go. I did promise not to endanger you, and that was a close one.'

'Oh! Yes, I guess so,' she said, wondering what that was all about.

Watching him go from the kitchen window, she stamped her foot.

'Damn! The boy doesn't think about what I need! As long as his penis and ego are satisfied, he's off. All he wants is to dump his load in me, one end or the other. If I have an orgasm it's just coincidental. Bastards, all of them!' she ranted, under her breath.

***

Reggie called again, and she was still fuming over how he left her sexed up, needing an orgasm. It was humiliating to be left on the edge by a schoolboy, who sauntered away without a care in the world. Busy cleaning the lounge, her daughter lifted her feet for her to vacuum the carpet.

Seeing Reggie, they both smiled and said, hello. Both had a tension in their voices, though Nancy's was anger, whereas Wendy's voice sounded pleased to see him, then turned to embarrassment. Nancy's anger faded and she asked if he wanted a drink.

'I'll get it, mom, I mean, like, okay,' Wendy eagerly said and jumped up.

Nancy switched on the vacuum and looked daggers at Reggie, who shrugged in return. He came back with the drink, to talk to Nancy, but Wendy got in the way. She didn't know what they were talking about but joined in anyway.

'I was wondering if the cabin would be available in a couple of weeks time,' Reggie asked.

'I'll look at the calendar, it's in the den,' Wendy said, and ran off.

'Do not encourage her!' Nancy said.

'I don't know what you mean. She's over eighteen, and you did tell me to get someone my own age.' he teased.

'Not my daughter, okay!' Nancy crossly spoke.

'Yes, alright,' Reggie admitted, indicating he was more than happy with what they had going, all that with a smile and a shrug.

Obviously Wendy wasn't going to leave him alone, so he said his goodbye's to them both, and left.

'Haven't got something to do? At least you can tidy your room,' Nancy tightly spoke.

For the rest of the day she was in a bad mood, from being sexually frustrated, and annoyed at her daughter's chirpy humour.

***

Sunday came around slowly for Nancy, and despite telling herself she was being silly, a playful mood overtook her. Reggie was coming around this evening to hang out with her son, and she wondered what the boy had planned for her.

Again she had to remind herself that he was just a teenager, and wasn't mature enough to understand a person should be cared for, and not just used. It made no difference, as he hadn't been around much this week, and when he visited, it had been frustrating. She missed the completion he gave her. Damn it! It was the excitement of not knowing how he was going to take her, and the prospect of a marvellous fuck.

This week had been filled with the boring housewife role, and she yearned for some excitement, and even some danger in her life. Reggie represented all that she needed, and more. It was no wonder she was excited.

Not taking any chances of spoiling tonight, she changed into a short skirt, and didn't wear panties as he directed. A light blue blouse was almost transparent, with a pattern to cover her nipples. It wasn't very daring, but she hoped it would please him. While ironing she wondered about buying some exotic underwear and more daring clothes.

She would have to ask him if she could buy panties, but if they were thongs he might agree. He might allow her to wear a pair of split crotch panties, with a quarter cup bra. Nancy had a fit of giggles, and covered her mouth with a hand, so as not to attract attention.

Damn it! She was a grown woman, an adult, so a mere boy couldn't dictate what underwear she could buy. She wasn't wearing panties because he ordered her not to, so what was next? Shorter skirts, see-through blouses, peephole bras? Erotic underwear and poses came to mind, and she had the giggles again. She felt light headed, as though she had a schoolgirl crush on the boy.

Nancy realised her imagination was running away with her, because she was sexually aroused. Anticipation of him arriving had her stoked up and ready for him!

Eagerly answering the door she found Reggie and his father.

'I hope you don't mind, but I'm away working next week. Could Reggie stay here?' the man asked.

'Why of course, one more won't hurt,' she eagerly agreed.

'Thanks Mrs Wells, I appreciate it. You've already got two boys to look after, your husband and Michael,' he said.

She smiled and made all the right noises, to Reggie's father, though it was more of a problem than he could possibly imagine. The boy agreed not to come around too often, in case her husband became suspicious, but now he was moving in for a week.

She would be at his disposal, kept ready for his sexual demands for a whole week. How could she possibly get over being in such a wretched state?

'I don't suppose he will get into trouble while we are away, but friends might talk him into having a party. You know what happened to the Mandel's house last summer,' he said.

His father had left, and he was unpacking a back pack in the spare bedroom. Nancy stood in the spare bedroom doorway. The excited state had evaporated, as this was serious. If she didn't put her foot down, they would be discovered, and their arrangement would unravel along with her whole life.

She firmly stated, 'We are not having sex Reggie. This is not an invitation to use me every day for the week. No! That's all it has been, that's all it was, you using me for your needs. You need to get a girlfriend your own age, Reggie.'

He looked uncomfortable and didn't make any demands, or argue with her. It was thought to be a victory. When the boys went to the football match, she would sit him down and talk him into handing over the blackmail evidence.

The family gathered in the dining room, waiting for dinner. Reggie offered to help, but Nancy didn't want him in the kitchen where she might be a temptation for him.

'Mom's a good cook, and one more won't make a difference. You coming to the game afterwards?' Michael asked.

'Sure, come along if you want to, I've got a spare ticket,' Hank said.

'I've got homework to do. I need to make a presentation to college next week,' he said.

'I know you don't like football, but homework? I thought you would chuck it for the least excuse,' Michael laughed at his friend.

'Leave him alone. If he needs to study then let him. You're doing the right thing for your future, Reggie,' Nancy said.

Nancy worried that she had defended him too obviously. The others didn't seem to notice, as they hadn't expected him to join them. The same would have been if he invited them to a ball game.

Nancy kept the boy next to her, where she could keep an eye on him. He passed his phone to Michael, sharing some joke. She imagined him passing his phone to her husband, showing a video of them having sex. How many of those did he have after several weeks of sex.

***

'Well, I'm sorry, Hank, but the boy is so much better at it than you. The boy actually manages to give me a really nice orgasm. He has a bigger dick than you, and he knows what to do with it. He keeps me excited all the time, and he's keeping me on a sexual edge right now,' she imagined admitting to her husband.

***

'I know dear, you are right of course. I guess it's for the best, so I'll leave Reggie for you to look after, while we go to the game,' Hank said.

Nancy choked on some food, Reggie patted her back, and a hand went down to her thigh.

'Are you alright mom?' Wendy asked.

'Hit her harder,' Michael said, and his father playfully hit him.

'You're both asses,' Wendy indignantly stated.

'You okay, Mrs Wells,' Reggie asked.

The hand on her thigh slid up to her crotch, and squeezed her pussy. It was true, the boy used every opportunity to sex her up. Was he just taking advantage, or checking that she wasn't wearing panties? She'd agreed not to wear panties to avoid something worse.

It wasn't as though he was a nasty boy, a bully, or that he tormented her. On the contrary, he was a nice handsome young man, and he'd gradually led her into all this. Of course, she wouldn't have given in to him, if he didn't have that first video of them having sex together in the motel. Since then he'd added to his blackmail material, so she was even deeper in trouble.

Though, when they did have sex, it was wonderful and more fulfilling than anything she ever had before. The wonderful sex made it easier to give into the blackmail. It was a dreadful thing to admit, and difficult to accept, but the boy had rescued her from a boring housewife routine.

'Sorry mom, I didn't realise you were actually choking,' Michael said, looking sorry for himself.

'Yea, meathead, like, Reggie is a nice guy, and knows what to do to help,' Wendy said, adding to her brothers embarrassment.

Reggie massage her back, and with the excuse of being close, had a hand up her skirt. Nancy was angry with him for taking advantage of her in front of her family. With everyone's attention upon her, he was still playing with her lips. She felt them swelling, and her sex was opening up to him. Her body was betraying her, when she needed to keep hold of the anger to use against him.

A wave of humiliation swamped the anger, leaving her feeling hot and bothered. Her face was red from choking so her arousal didn't show so much. Her nipples were swollen, but then who would ask her about that?

She found herself saying, 'Thank you Reggie, I needed that.'

Nancy gasped on realising what she had said. No one knew what she was really thanking him for, so she sipped a glass of water. She rubbed her thighs together trying not to be obvious. The boy had stoked her up by rubbing her clit, then shuffling back to his place further along the table.

The others continued their conversations around her, making plans about the game, and Wendy mentioned a friend she was seeing this afternoon. Michael teased her about the girlfriend, but she didn't bite, and just made a face at him. They were twins, both eighteen, but brother and sister still teased each other.

The conversation went passed her, as she tried to recover from being sexually molested before her family. It was unfair to say that about Reggie, but it was more or less true as she hadn't invited him to invade her privacy.

Dinner was over and Reggie volunteered to help clear away.

'I'd help too,' Wendy said, 'Only I've got to meet, Judy. You're so good, Reggie, not like my brother.'

In the kitchen the two lovers talked about inconsequential little things.

'None of them help out, but there again I'm home all day, not at college or work,' Nancy said.

'Maybe you should relax more, and get them to help,' Reggie suggested.

'Be careful with that dish. It goes on the bottom shelf. Here let me show you,' Nancy told him.

Bending over the dishwasher, she felt he was too close, and the inevitable touching began. She should have guessed what would happen when bending over, but reacted to quickly to think it through. His fingers played her so well, she didn't react, except to keep still.

'No! Reggie, please, someone might walk in, please don't!' she whispered, yet breathed heavily from the thrill of it.

'Okay, but only because everyone is going out. You'll be all mine then,' he declared.

'No! Reggie, you can't do this to me. I'm not your plaything. You can't keep helping yourself to my body like this. My head is in a spin! I don't know when you're going to pounce on me next. It's got to stop, Reggie. No more! Whatever you do or say, no more!' she lectured.

This wasn't going as well as he thought. Staying in her house was supposed to give him the opportunity to take control of her. Instead, she was breaking free daring him to play the blackmail card. Had he pushed her too far? Everyone had their limits.

He continued playing with her sex, and crouched down behind the unit so if anyone did walk in, they wouldn't see him. Despite her declaration, she didn't move away. She stood with legs apart, in a short skirt, without panties, while he found her most sensitive places.

'Ooo! Reggie, you must stop this, please!' she murmured.

All week he'd worked her up, until she desperately needed completion, then denied her satisfaction. Was the blackmail the real reason she gave in to him, or did she want him for the sex? It was difficult to know fantasy from reality when he had her so worked up.

Anticipation of a hard fucking was deliriously looked forward to. The idea of stopping this arrangement was forgotten about.

'We're going now. I'll see you later. You should get Reggie to help you, he seems willing enough,' Hank told her, and left for the football game.

Nancy whispered her agreement. Reggie could certainly help her achieve an orgasm. After her husband left the kitchen, Reggie stopped fiddling with her naughty bits, and stood up.

'I'd better start studying. It's hard to concentrate with you around,' he laughed.

'Nooo! Please let me cum!' she murmured, when he left the kitchen.

***

Damn, him! He was leaving her high and dry, desperately needing a good seeing to. Knowing how good an orgasm she always had with him, made it all the more exasperating. She was annoyed, and frustrated, so got on with chores to lose herself in the usual cleaning and tidying.

It was no good, she needed what he had and nothing else would do. Reluctant to admit she was desperate, she walked away from the study door before making a fool of herself.

In her bedroom, she tried a vibrator he'd bought her, but that did no good. He'd bought it for her to use in front of him, which was an awful idea, and so she refused. Even though the nasty act had been refused, she couldn't get it out of her head. Instead of helping her cum, it left her more frustrated than ever.

Knowing she would give in sooner or later, she decided to minimise the frustration, and face the embarrassment. Never before had she asked him for sex. Not daring to face the humiliation of being refused, she removed the skirt and top. Dressing in his favourite underwear, she figured on minimising the risk of refusal.

Quietly opening the study door, she found him concentrating on course work. Nancy stood quietly at his side, wearing a quarter cup push up bra, a suspender belt holding up sheer black stockings, and nothing else.

A guarantee was needed that he wouldn't put her off until later, and this was it. He turned his head toward her, and she melted. The look of fiery desire on his face, ignited a smouldering yearning. Nancy couldn't help dancing on the spot from sexual hunger and anticipation.

12