Housewife and the Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Collared Slave.
6.8k words
4.47
80.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collared Slave

Getting up from the study floor, after a deep and powerful orgasm, Nancy felt foolish and uneasy. What in hell's name had she done? In the afterglow of an orgasm, she'd promised to be Reggie's sex slave. It wasn't entirely an idle promise, as the agreement was that Reggie wouldn't take advantage of her daughter. Reggie and Wendy were eighteen, and she had a crush on him.

He was handsome and confident, which attracted Wendy, but her mother needed to put a stop to it developing. Nancy had learned the hard way how confident he was. He was self-assured enough to screw her in her own home, and to get her to promise an awful thing. Although he was her son's friend, and she was thirty-eight, he demanded she promise to be his sex slave. How could the boy do that to her?

It would have been an empty promise, except she had suffered a certain illness for several years. The obsessive compulsion disorder, locked her into honouring a promise. It meant she would have to do her utmost to keep a promise, whatever it was. Since its onset she avoided promising anything, to anyone, unless it was something small and inconsequential, like meeting for coffee. Even that caused a problem once, when she had to go to extraordinary lengths to meet the person on time.

Promising to be his sex slave had been forced out of her, while he knew exactly what he was doing to her. Of course, it wasn't possible to be a slave in the modern world, but that wouldn't stop her trying to honour the promise. In his presence with others around them, she would be nervous from having a mind in turmoil, as she had to submit to him, yet not reveal her sordid state as his sex slave.

Despite the fear of what might happen to her, a sexual excitement tingled every nerve. The boy had brought excitement to her life, which had become boring and mundane. In the past she often wished for a job to keep her mind active, and now she had one, pandering to that boy's sexual whims.

Between the blackmail, keeping him away from her daughter, and her own needs, she had little chance of fighting back. It had been nerve racking, trying to keep him under control, as well as taming her own needs. Giving into him had been an easy answer at first, and now it had to continue on a more exacting standard, having to be his obedient sex slave.

Every time Nancy was alone with him, she called him master. It was even whispered when in the same room as her family and friends. Trying to keep away from him was the only safe strategy she could think of. It was nerve racking from expecting him to creep up on her, and make demands upon her body. He was young and fit, capable of sex at any time of day and night, so she kept close to family and friends, trying to keep him at bay.

Another week and he would go home to his parents, when they returned from a vacation. Having him staying in her home was a nightmare. In the meantime she used her family and friends as a barrier between them, and it sometimes worked. Every time he was close, and she called him her master, a little more of her mind accepted the lowly position of sex slave. Especially when she whispered it in front of friends and family.

***

'We're going to the cabin for a couple of weeks, guy bonding. Me, a couple of friends, and Michael,' her husband said.

'Oh! Err, I could do the cooking for you, and the place needs cleaning,' Nancy offered.

'No, I told you last week, the place is fine, and we can cook stuff. Just us guys, that's all,' he emphasised.

'I'll be lonely here by myself,' she complained.

'You've got Reggie staying here, he'll keep you company. I think he has a crush on you anyway,' Hank laughed. 'Better look out, he'll be after your body, you know what guys are like at that age,' he added. 'Just so long as you're not pregnant when I get back, I don't mind,' he seriously said.

'What? Hank!' she said, thinking he'd found her out. 'I wouldn't do anything, that's so bad!' she complained.

'Hey! Silly! I'm kidding you, of course not. My old wife wouldn't be of interest to a kid, come on, don't be so serious, I won't be gone long,' he said, trying to cajole her out of the funk.

For a minute or two Hank thought he was in trouble, with her taking it so seriously, as she had with everyone all week. Wendy was right, she must be coming down with something.

For a moment she thought he'd discovered her awful secret, as he seemed so serious. His jokes were either mysteriously obscure, or of bad taste, which meant she had to watch him when drunk with friends at parties.

Her submissive attitude had been noticed, so she told her daughter it was a cold coming on. The guys hadn't noticed much, except she was quieter than usual and hadn't berated them for making a mess, so they didn't mention it as they were happy enough with the subdued attitude.

'We'll all be away, and you're coming down with something. We'll have to cancel,' Hank reluctantly said.

'No you go, I'll be all right. I've got pain killers, and the doctors number,' Nancy told her husband.

'You can't be left alone, it's not right. Will Reggie stay with you? I'll talk to him, no, you have to have someone look after you, so do as you are told for once,' Hank heavily told her.

Hank found Reggie in the basement playing a game, and called him upstairs.

'See, he's a good young man, dropping everything to look after you. I think he's got a soft spot for you,' Hank smiled, and brushed some hair away from her face.

That was the nearest he'd got to her for ages, even in bed.

'Reggie, while we are away, I'm leaving you in charge. This woman can be a menace, and her own worst enemy. Even if she's ill, she will carry on cleaning the house, and make herself worse. Reggie is in charge so you do as he says, hear me Nancy? Come on promise me,' Hank said.

'Well, you don't need to cosset me, I'm alright, really,' Nancy complained.

'I'm not going until you promise,' Hank told her.

'I promise to do as I'm told, now go,' Nancy told him.

'You're trying to get out of it, and I won't let you,' he said. 'Promise me, Reggie is in charge and you'll obey his instructions,' Hank said.

Nancy gasped, and gave him the look, but she saw his determination and knew he wouldn't go until she gave in. Now wasn't the time to admit she had a problem with promises, not after all these years. He was bull headed, and didn't have a clue what he was doing to her. Besides, how was this any different to what she was committed to already with the damn boy.

'I promise to obey Reggie and do as I'm told,' she relented.

Saying it in front of her husband did make a difference. She felt more deeply under Reggie's thumb, as though her husband had given her away to him.

'Reggie, if she doesn't' obey you, spank her,' Hank said, and winked at the boy.

Reggie looked suitably worried, as though he couldn't think of even touching the man's wife. Inside he was smiling at the collusion between them all. It showed on Nancy's face that she was defeated, and was now completely under his control.

Wendy had gone away for a few days with her friends, so that left Nancy and Reggie alone together, long enough to cement their new relationship. Hank came back in with a piece of paper.

'It's all written down. Phone numbers, if she becomes too ill for you to look after. The doses of pain killers she's allowed. Lots of other things, I'll leave you to read it. Don't forget you are in charge, so don't let her tell you she can be left alone. Honey, Reggie is in charge of you while we are away. You do as he says, and be a good girl for him. Okay? Promise,' he told her.

'I promise to be a good little girl, and promise to obey my master,' she said, with an exaggerated little girl voice.

Her husband looked at her, wondering where that had come from, because it seemed to be sincere, rather than continuing the joke he started. He put it down to her being ill, and put a hand on her forehead.

'You don't seem to have a temperature. Well, be good, and let Reggie do things for you. Reggie won't mind keeping you happy while I'm gone, will you Reggie. I know what you are like, you'll be trying to clean the house with a temperature and wear yourself out. Reggie, make sure she behaves herself, and as she said, make her obey you. I insist! Okay!' Hank told him.

'Come on dad, were all packed,' Michael shouted from outside.

'Okay, Mr Wells, I'll make sure she obeys me,' he said, and winked conspiratorially.

At least the boy got the joke, he thought, as they set off on the long drive.

***

Reggie sat next to Nancy, looking worried.

'You aren't ill really, are you?' he asked.

'No, I'm okay. I'm just worried what you are going to do with me, master,' she said. 'You won't make me do anything bad, will you,' she said.

It was then it sank in, that the game of being slave and master had taken her over. He could see the woman was willing to go all the way, whatever it took, to be his slave. He didn't know what to say. A feeling of responsibility for her, as though she were his possession nagged at him, even though it was inappropriate for a teenager.

He had his arm around her, reassuring her.

'Your husband said I'm responsible for you, and must look after you. I will do that, I promise,' he tenderly said.

'I know what you mean by that, and he didn't mean it. No, Reggie, you can't. I'm an adult, a mature woman, I can't let you treat me like a sex toy. Please, master, let me go, I can't be your sex slave,' she quietly spoke.

'Why not? We've been having sex for a few weeks, since being in the cabin,' he reminded her.

'I know, and it was wrong, I shouldn't have let you do those things to me,' she moaned.

'You enjoyed it, I know you did. What's wrong with enjoying life,' he asked.

'You know it's wrong. I have a family, and they would be shocked to know what I've done. I would have been shocked beforehand knowing what we were going to do. I, well, alright, I have enjoyed it. It's been exciting, in a boring life. That doesn't excuse me from what I've done,' she said, looking sorry for herself.

'I'm in charge of you, and you promised to obey me,' he heavily stated.

'You're not going to let me go are you, master,' she stated.

'I'm not. You are my sex slave, and have to obey me. I take responsibility for you, so you don't have to think about what is right or wrong, you just do as you are told,' Reggie firmly stated.

He was stroking her body while talking to her, telling her everything was all right, and she must simply do as she was told, and not to worry. The woman had made a decision for she suddenly sat up, and didn't look so sad. She gave him a smile, then kissed his lips.

'Yes, master, whatever my master says, I must do,' she hesitantly spoke.

'First thing is to get changed, I don't like that boring skirt and top,' he said.

'Yes, master, whatever you say, master,' she said, and started to get up. 'You'll have to remove your hand from up my skirt first, master,' she giggled.

Reggie pulled her back down onto the sofa, and kissed her, while playing with her sex. She kissed him back, and they rolled around caressing each other's body, until they fell onto the floor. They were breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes, with bright grins on their faces. He wondered if she really liked being his slave after all, or was it just the sex.

They hugged each other and kissed some more. Her skirt was up around her hips, and he was tickling her thighs. She was rubbing his penis through his jeans. As ordered some time ago, she wasn't wearing panties, so his fingers ran up and down her slit, until he found her button, which he pressed just the way she liked it.

At first she had found it humiliating to be ordered by a mere boy not to wear panties. It hadn't been expected he would blackmail her into doing such wicked things. Whenever he took her by surprise, with a hand to her bare crotch, she thought it terrible. It didn't take long for her to expect it, and to be constantly ready for him. That too had been humiliating, being wet and ready for the boy's fingers to play with her bits down there.

It didn't take long to become used to that too, so she was ready for sex as soon as he walked into the house. Waiting for him to touch her sex, knowing the boy would at any moment finger fuck her, in her own home, even with her family around, was both humiliating and exciting.

'If I take you to your bedroom to get changed, do you think we'll make it back out without having sex,' he asked.

The blatant statement should have been torn to pieces by a fiercely moral woman like Mrs Wells, only she was breathing heavily, clearly wanting him.

'Take me to the bedroom, and take me, please, master,' she whispered.

He sprang up off the floor, pulled her up to stand close, and ripped open the blouse, lifted the bra, then kissed her breasts. She didn't even glance at the big picture window to check if anyone was approaching the house. She just didn't think about anything else, except serving her master with her body. Or was it that she couldn't think of anything but serving her own needs. Nancy had a handsome young toy boy to play with, and he knew how to pleasure her, so what could be better.

He led her by the hand to the bedroom and stood her by the bed, holding her tight, roughly kissing her. It was as though he was desperate, tearing her clothes off and throwing them around the bedroom. It wasn't just the sex, he was showing her he was the master and could use her body any time he liked. With each piece of clothing he removed, some flesh was revealed to caress with fingertips and lips.

Nancy was vibrating with sexual arousal, now anxious to please from needing him so much.

Nancy was naked when Reggie pushed her onto the bed, and he began to tearing his own clothes off.

He turned her over, and playfully slapped her bottom, asking, 'Who's your master?'

She couldn't get away from him, and anyway she was so stoked up, she didn't want to.

'You are, Reggie! You're my master, I'm your sex slave, master!' she loudly proclaimed.

***

A neighbour, Sue, glanced out the window, and saw a stranger fighting with Mrs Wells. Turning away from the bizarre scene to phone the police was difficult. Knowing she should, instead, she stood in her bedroom, watching the fight. The guy was roughly stripping Mrs Wells, and at the same time pulling his own clothes off.

She would have to turn away before he did something awful to the woman. At that moment she saw his penis bounce from his underwear. He dumped his pants on the floor with the rest of his clothes, whereas Mrs Wells' clothes were thrown around the bedroom.

'Oh! My!' Sue gawped at him.

He had a big hard penis, and it looked as though he was going to rape Mrs Wells with it. Surely that big thing would hurt her. It was as though she couldn't leave the woman alone with the guy, and had to stand there sharing the woman's agony, but there was nothing she could do to help the poor woman. It was only a few feet between the houses, but what could she do?

He turned around and she saw who it was. It was Reggie from her class! She gasped and slapped both hands over her mouth. He wasn't a rapist, he was a nice quiet boy, one of the class nerds. She didn't really know much about him, as they moved in different social circles. She was a cheerleader and was sought after, and Reggie wasn't even looked at. She was certainly looking at him now.

Mrs Wells was looking up at him with a look of fear. It must be the sight of that big penis that frightened the poor woman! She must do something to save her! Of course it would frighten her, even though she'd heard the girls talking about big is best. Only having had her boyfriend the once, she didn't know what a fully grown penis was like.

How could Mrs Wells take that inside her? No wonder she was afraid. Oh! It wasn't fear, it was arousal, that was her sex face! The poor woman was just lying there waiting for him to pounce!

Sue pulled her skirt up, and began fingering herself. Her panties were dug into her sex, and being pushed in more with every furtive probing. Pulling the crotch away she fingered her sex harder. It became a more desperate stroke, when she found her bud, and pushed it, rubbed it, ringing her bell.

Seeing the boy ready to enter the woman, Sue only just held back. There was no need to phone the police, the woman wanted him. She wasn't struggling, she was positioning herself under him. Sue wished it was her laying there, ready to be fucked.

How could that old woman let a boy fuck her? It was the same as if Reggie was fucking her mother! He should be fucking a girl his own age, like her.

He'd been so rough with her, how could she let him do that? Sue thought it should be a gentle playing, then a quick fumble in the dark, and that was it. That's how Timothy had done it, so she didn't have to see his cock. They had only done it the once, and it had been enough for her. Seeing Reggie push the woman around, grabbing hold of the woman to make use of her body, was exciting.

Sue watched Reggie's bottom rhythmically riding Mrs Wells. He was thrusting in hard, and the woman threw back her head with an open mouth. Sue imagined she heard a primal scream. Sue climaxed, and fell back behind the curtains. No one had seen her, she was sure of that.

Seeing Reggie's bottom vigorously bouncing up and down, knowing what he was doing to Mrs Wells underneath him, she started to orgasm again. What was happening across the yard, was nothing like what Timothy did to her. The second orgasm shook her, and she almost blacked out. She held onto the curtain, with a couple of rings wrenched from the rail.

She continued to play with her sex, winding down from a nice orgasm. That past boyfriend hadn't given her such pleasure. She wondered if Reggie could, and giggled from the very idea of it. Mrs Wells was old, but she was beautiful. Some of the boys said she was beautiful and sexy, but that was because they wanted to get into her panties.

Boys would say anything to get what they wanted. Reggie wouldn't. He had what he wanted, so she could believe whatever he said. Thinking over what he had done to Mrs Wells, she began to rub her clit again. She ran two fingers over her slippery slit, pushed inside, then up to her clit, and pressed hard. She imagined he'd thrown her onto the bed, and was roughly fucking her.

***

Next morning she saw Reggie in the garden emptying the kitchen waste. She studied him, trying to discover why he now looked so different. He was more confident. The way he stood, and his movements, he looked authoritative, and very manly.

She couldn't help it, she had to say something, from wanting his attention.

'Hi Reggie,' she said, with a little girly voice.

She didn't do it on purpose, it just came out like that. She smiled at him, and went red, and had to look away.

'Hi, Sue, you okay? he asked.

Reggie wondered what was up with the girl, as she ran back in the house. That type of girl didn't bother with the likes of him. He was a swat and a nerd, and hung out with guys who had something to say, other than stupid banal comments about sport and television.

Sue felt awful. She'd been so gauche with Reggie, whereas she would normally have acted superior.

She came outside while he was there, so he wondered what all that was about. Thinking it must have been the start of some kind of a joke, he went inside and forgot all about her. He had a sex slave to keep him busy, and had to plan the rest of the day, or she might become restless and shake off the feeling of being a slave.

***

'Come on put the coat on, we're going out,' Reggie said, and pushed an arm into a sleeve.

'Err, master, I'm not dressed,' she pointed out.

On the drive to the mall, she agonised over what he was going to do with her. It didn't take much imagination to realise he was going to make her flash her naked body in a mall. She just hoped it wouldn't be a mall where someone would recognise her.

12