Housewife Bimbo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are over eighteen aren't you?" he asked.

"Of course silly," Candy replied, as she managed to unhook the bra.

Florence could have told him she was over thirty. All her family had young looking smooth skin, though it didn't save her parents from passing away so young. Cars should have a health warning - 'head on collisions can seriously damage your health'.

"I have to shave so I can wear little panties like these," she explained, while holding up a see-through thong.

"I'd better take a closer look," he grinned.

Candy bent over the bed with legs spread. He was surprised how easily she gave in to his every suggestion. Surely she wasn't that stupid.

"Oooo! That feels scrummy!" she purred.

Florence was preoccupied over thinking about Mabel as a mother figure. It had been so comforting being cared for. She felt the boys hand cupping her sex, and inwardly gasped, just as Candy did.

He stroked between her lips watching them become slick and open. She was easily aroused. Perhaps that was why she so readily agreed to let him play with her. His friends called a girl at school a slut, but she was nothing like Candy. The girl was a stuck up bitch, as far as he could tell. Whereas Candy had a sweet, trusting nature.

Thoughts of friends and everything else faded as he became enthralled with what was happening. Would she let him do it to her? She said he was her boyfriend and would do whatever he said. How could he ask her to do it?

He got up off his knees and undid his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Pulling his cock from his underwear he rubbed it between her lips. They were now almost dripping. And there was a small hard lump sticking out. Every time he nudged it, she whimpered.

"You can put it in me, if you want," Candy demurely said.

Florence agreed with her. The boy had been teasing her for ages. He was probably working up the courage to take her. Surely at eighteen he wasn't still a virgin. At that age she had been studying hard to win a scholarship, with no time for boys. Even at nineteen she hadn't much experience. She had been a virgin when she met Matthew.

With that thought she realised how wrong this was. She was a mature married woman, letting an eighteen year old use her body. Bent over in such a lewd position made it so much worse. She silently giggled, from thinking how silly that was. She had committed worse acts with Tommy, and this inexperienced guy couldn't match up to him.

"Oh! Yes! Fill your Candy deep! Slowly!" Candy told him.

Florence agreed with the advice. All recriminations vanished as he entered her. She had suffered being a vacuous air-head all week long, so why not take some enjoyment from the situation. She couldn't prevent it happening, so just gave in.

The feeling of his cock moving up inside her vagina was electric. It ignited her senses. It felt as though he were filling her entire body with cock.

"Faster now!" Candy pleaded, through panting gasps.

Florence was lost on a wave of sensations, enjoying the fucking as much as Candy. She let herself go, to become one with the stupid girl.

Damian didn't need telling. He was struggling to hold back from pounding into her. Instinct took over for him to start furiously thrusting.

"Yes! Damian, fuck me hard!" she cried out.

He pounded away at her. His hips slammed against her. His thighs slapped her bottom. His cock rammed into her.

"I'm cumin, oh, Damian! Keep going," she yelped.

Florence was moaning silently. She too implored Damian to pound away at her, though her pleas went unheard. Not that she needed to say anything for she agreed with Candy.

There was no way he could stop now. He twitched and pressed home, pushing her forward with his thighs, holding her back with a firm grip of her hips. He held still, pumping his sperm into her.

"Your filling me up!" she cried out. Her legs vibrated in rhythm with his twitching cock.

Florence felt every movement, every twitch of his cock buried deep inside. Her vagina flexed around him, gripping tight.

They collapsed upon the bed, entwined in each other's arms. He held her close. her naked body was a work of art. It was the most wonderful thing in the world. She was wonderful. Life was great.

Candy kissed his face and licked his lips. She nibbled on his lips, and sucked on one. "Candy loved the wonderful orgasm, Damian," she purred.

Florence agreed.

"Can I try on a dress now," she moaned, while prodding him with a finger.

He laughed at her. "Sure anything Candy wants," he grinned.

Florence liked the choice of underwear. She usually only wore stockings and suspenders for her husband's benefit, yet now they seemed nice. Or as Candy would say they were fab! Florence giggled with happiness, from still feeling the afterglow of a deep orgasm.

***

Matthew waved goodbye to Catherine. He leaned against the doorframe feeling exhausted. There was no need to play kinky games with her. She was wild and inspiring. He went to the bedroom to rest.

It was then he realised it was fortunate they hadn't made it here. How could he explain away his wife's things. The dressing table was covered with toiletries, perfumes, and feminine things.

A wave of guilt hit him. it was wrong to have let Catherine back into his life. It should have been kept a holiday romance; just a onetime mistake. He should have brought Florence home and brought her out of the hypnotic state. He considered the nasty episode with Damian, yet still felt unable to justify letting her down. It wasn't a reckoning for what she did, it was a convenience leaving her with Bernard. His wife was safely out of the way while he had it away with another woman. Before he could sink into a guilt trip, the phone rang. It was Bernard on his mobile, probably asking him to collect her.

"Is she alright? Oh good. Her mother? Well, it's her aunt really, Florence's other sister who looks after her. She's in hospital, and can't be contacted," he improvised.

Matthew was flustered when Bernard asked for the phone number. He wanted to talk to her mother.

"Florence phoned to tell me she will be in for a couple more days. I can collect her after the meeting as we arranged. Oh! Err, I guess that would be OK. I won't bother her aunt to ask permission. I'm sure she will be alright with Mable," Matthew agreed.

Florence would hate staying there a few more days. The woman wasn't dumb, but she wasn't exactly scintillating company either. His wife enjoyed talking politics and philosophy with friends at dinner parties, which was a complete opposite of the game she played as a dumb blonde.

He shook his head, again wondering why she played these stupid games.

The phone rang again. "Hi Catherine. Yes, that was really something. Tomorrow? Well, yea, I guess so. Try something different? Oh! Not Chinese," he laughed. "OK. Can't wait!" he said.

Matthew looked around the room. It wouldn't take much to hide everything. There was bound to be boxes in the basement. He wondered if he should. "What the hell!" he said out loud.

***

Next morning Florence awoke to a gentle knock on the door. "Morning Candy, sleep well?" Mable asked. "Come on sleepy head, we have a day of shopping ahead of us. Shower, dress, breakfast, then we hit the stores," Mable beamed.

She was pleased with Damian's change of attitude. She was pleased with her husband because he arranged for Candy to stay a few extra days. Most of all, she was happy to have a, well, a daughter for a little while. While making breakfast, she thought how wonderful it would be for Candy to move in.

Perhaps they could adopt a child. It had never been discussed, though maybe she could broach the subject when Bernard got home. That is, if the meeting went well.

Feeling refreshed, Florence looked forward to spending the day with Mable. Although she was only a few years older, the woman was matronly and a good mother. Cindy was enthusiastic about going shopping, as expected. She had to admit, she felt the excitement too.

It would be a change to let someone else guide her, and make the decisions like a mother would. There was a shared feeling with Candy, of being cared for when Mable was around. Candy and Mable enjoyed small talk, lightly fluttering over breakfast.

Florence heard Mable say something important, among the talk of preferred stores and fashions. Matthew had agreed to let her stay for a few days. Here! Surely he must realise the consequences of being hypnotised for so long. It had been more than week under the influence of the Cindy personality.

She had lost control of the silly girl after just a few hours. At least for awhile she had been able to influence her to some degree. Cindy was independent enough to completely ignore her. She had to get home for Matthew to remove the hypnosis.

Mable leaned over and kissed her forehead. The woman cupped her chin in warm hands. Florence listened to the reassurance that her aunt would be fine, and out of hospital soon.

"I can be your mom for a couple of days. I'll look after you, so don't worry about a thing. Wont it be nice?" Mable asked, with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Sure Mable, I'd like that. We could play at being mom and daughter, if you like," Candy said.

How could she say no. She couldn't say anything anyway, but still, she agreed with Candy's enthusiasm. It would be nice, to have a mother for a little while. Florence felt that something was wrong, that she was missing something. A nagging doubt was trying to surface. It was something to do with agreeing with Candy.

There was no harm in agreeing with Candy, was there? After all, she had created her. It was her alter ego. Candy was right, Mable was wonderful, and she would enjoy going shopping with her.

"I'm such a silly thing. I was rushing to get dressed so we could go shopping," Candy giggled.

She had forgotten to put on panties, and Florence giggled with Candy. She had done the same thing a very long time ago.

"Well, you had better go and put some on. Wearing that short skirt you need something substantial under it. You don't want the boys seeing you're bare bottom," Mable chastised her, though she suppressed a laugh.

Florence giggled as much as Candy over the silly mistake. Of course she didn't want the boys to see her bottom, unless it was Damian. That was alright, because he was her boyfriend. He had seen it all anyway, so there was no harm in it.

Candy didn't say anything about that, which pleased Florence. She had the added pleasure of playing with Damian when they returned from shopping, so it would be a wonderful day. Florence giggled at the naughty thoughts she had. As an experienced woman she could teach Damian a lot of naughty games.

In her bedroom she put on a sensible pair of panties, as Mable had told her to. She held a tiny thong thinking it would be more fun to wear. Candy would like it too, but Florence had to be a good girl, and do as she was told.

Florence skipped down the hall, looking forward to trying on Barbie outfits Mable had promised to buy her.

12