Housewife Bimbo Ch. 06

Story Info
Florence escapes the family life.
4.9k words
4.5
51.5k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06

Florence escapes the family life

"We can't go shopping today, Candy, there's too much housework to do," Mable said, hoping Candy wouldn't be too disappointed.

"Ok! I love being with you, mom. I can help out," Florence smiled.

The innocent look reached right into Mable's heart. It skipped a beat, and she took a deep breath. "We can clean house together, sweetie," Mable beamed a big smile at her new daughter.

Florence had given up trying to control Candy, especially over the past few days while staying with Mable. She became completely in tune with the dumb girl personality, with a feeling of delight from having a caring mother again. It filled a great void in her life. The deep hypnosis allowed her to be Mable's little girl, otherwise it would never have worked out.

Bernard, Mable's husband had looked at her with a curious expression more than once. If he guessed she was a mature, married woman, the game would be up, and everyone would be shocked. Worse than that, it would hurt Mable badly. It was the reason why he refused to listen to his instincts about Candy.

Damian too had a reason not to doubt who she pretended to be. He was using her body every chance he got. Candy, the stupid blonde girl she was hypnotised to be, was happy for him to play with her. She had turned out to be a slut, which shocked Florence at first.

Florence recognised the slutty behaviour was within in her, which allowed it to happen and develop. She could no longer blame it on being hypnotised as dumb blonde. The falling away of inhibitions was no longer blamed on Candy, so she just went along with it, and literally laid back to enjoy it.

Why her husband let her be carted off while hypnotised, and hadn't rescued her yet, was still a mystery. She knew he wasn't the most forceful of men, yet surely he should have taken her home by now.

"You're doing a marvellous job, Candy," Mable enthusiastically commented.

"Like, thanks a bunch, mom. I used to help Auntie when, after, err. Well," Florence tried to say after her mother died, but the emotion overwhelmed her.

Mable realised what she was trying to say, from the screwed up look of pain. She grabbed hold of Candy to give her a big hug.

"You're a lovely girl and I'm proud to have you as my daughter," Mable whispered. She stroked her hair, while burying Candy's face in an ample chest. She took a firm hold of Candy's shoulders, pushing her back to look into her eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie, you're a wonderful girl and there's nothing to worry about. I'll look after you, and I care about you so very much," Mable sincerely spoke.

"Thank you mommy," Florence gratefully whispered, and gave Mable a big hug in return.

Florence and Candy were in perfect agreement. They were deeply moved, and felt so relieved to hear the comforting words. Florence had lost her mother when she was a child, and had missed her all her life. Now she had regained a mother, she felt content.

Mable had complimented Candy on how well she carried out household chores, not suspecting her little girl was an experienced housewife.

Florence was happily dusting and polishing ornaments in the living room when she overheard Mable talking to Bernard. She couldn't help eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I've asked him for her aunt's phone number but she's still in hospital. Don't worry honey, I'm sure they won't want Candy back until well enough to look after her. Until then we can look after Candy. I'm sure that will be for a few weeks," Bernard reassured his wife.

"I'll miss her so much if she has to leave me," Mable sighed.

Florence dropped the duster, and only just held onto a bone china doll. A few weeks! What was her husband playing at? Why wasn't he standing up against his boss? He should have taken her home to remove the hypnotic influence. She had been immersed in the role of a stupid blonde girl for too long.

After only a week here she was losing her mind! Half the time she thought of herself as Mable's little girl, and with Damian she behaved like a stupid slut. It was too easy giving in to the overwhelming feelings of being loved by a mother figure. It was almost a relief to let loose the passions of a woman when with Damian.

Florence flopped down on the sofa with her head in her hands. It was all too much to cope with.

Mable walked in, guessing Candy had overheard the conversation, and assumed she was upset to hear her aunt was still in hospital.

"There, there Candy. I'll look after you, don't worry your head over things you can't do anything about. Everything will work out, you'll see," Mable consoled Candy, and herself.

Florence tried to tell her she wanted to go home. Candy sobbed into her shoulder, with the emotion flooding over Florence, wiping out her need to escape.

"Leave the housework. Go and play with Damian. Tell him to leave his homework, and look after you for a bit," Mable said, while wiping tears from Candy's face. "Go on, do as your told, run along now," Mable told her. She needed some time alone, to think how she could keep Candy close to her.

Florence needed consoling, and this was one way to escape the heavy dependence upon Mable.

"Really! She said to leave off my homework to play with you? So what do you want to play?" Damian asked, with a sly grin on his face.

"You know," Candy coyly answered, while swinging her hips from side to side.

"Tell me," he grinned.

Florence knew this was wrong, only she had discarded all reticence, and just went along with Candy. She felt herself heating up at the idea of abandoning herself to lust. Sex was so much more exciting now she was a slut. Without the usual inhibitions, she was able to let herself go for wonderful orgasms. She was in agreement with Candy, that she wanted sex, and wasn't afraid to tell him.

"Candy wants an orgasm," she giggled, in a girly coquettish voice.

"Get undressed and show me your sexy body," Damian told her.

Candy peeled off her clothes, taking time over stripping off the bra and panties. She turned around as though shy, while peeling the panties from her bottom. Letting them fall to her ankles, she bent over to pull them free, instead of kicking them away. She turned her head to give him a smile, while shamelessly fluttering long eyelashes at him.

She knew what was revealed when pressing her thighs together, feeling the lips of her swollen pussy protruding between them. It was all a part of the game she played now that she was a complete slut.

Damian couldn't stand it any longer. His cock was throbbing so much he abandoned the idea of greasing her asshole. Instead, he grabbed her hips and pushed his cock between her thighs. She parted them, allowing him to rub his hardness over her engorged pussy.

"Where do you want my cock, Candy?" he croaked from a dry throat. He hadn't much control left after watching her strip, only just enough to make her squirm.

"Candy wants her boyfriends big cock in her cunt," she squealed in delight.

Feeling him firmly drive in, she moaned with delight. "Fuck Candy hard!" she pleaded.

Damian didn't need encouragement. He rocked her hips back and forth, flattening her against the wall, until she began to get the rhythm and pushed back.

"Make Candy cum! Fill Candy with your lovely sperm!" she squeaked.

Feeling him spurt his load into her, brought on a knee trembling orgasm. He held onto her breasts, squeezing them tight, holding her up. Inner muscles held onto his cock as long as possible. His cock began to shrink from her body, until it flopped against her thigh.

He turned her around, squeezed her tight, then sat her on the bed. He stood between her thighs with his cock dangling. She gently and reverently took it into her small hands, then leaned forward to suck it into her mouth. She spent time carefully licking and sucking on it.

Damian watched her roll his entire cock around in her mouth, obviously enjoying it.

"You're a wonderful slut, Candy," he admiringly stated.

"Thank you," she giggled, and went back to sucking him.

Florence wasn't bothered or even noticed when the hypnotic influence was being deepened by those around her. Being told to do as she was told, and that she was a slut, didn't matter, as it was already deeply embedded in her mind. She automatically submitted to others, and thought of herself as a good little slut.

"That's enough! You won't get it hard. Give me a rest," he sighed.

He pushed her back onto the bed, and laid down beside her to suck on her tits. The nipples were still engorged and sensitive. She cooed appreciatively, and moaned when he bit them.

His hand slid between her thighs, which she parted for him. He played with her sloppy pussy, and began to finger fuck her. She arched her back to push her cunt up at his fingers, ravenously sucking them in. His thumb rubbed her nub, just as she had taught him.

This time she was a long time in reaching an orgasm.

Florence was wondering what this young boy would think if he knew she was a married woman. He had his father's, employees wife, naked on his bed. He had his fingers in her pussy, and he was biting her nipples. Her legs were spread wide, and she was humping those delicious fingers. He would think she was a real dirty slut. The thought finalised a long, and wonderful journey to a deep orgasm.

***

Matthew sat in the office staring at a computer screen filled with figures. His boss had asked for the non-existent aunt's phone number, and so far he had put him off.

What was more worrying was that he had been hinting about keeping Florence for awhile. Bernard had been telling him about Mable, and how consoling it was to have Candy around, like the daughter she had lost. The whole stupid situation was getting out of hand.

It was convenient to have her out of the way while he screwed Catherine, but it couldn't go on. He told Catherine that Florence had run off with a younger man, which was partly true. Perhaps he could cool it with Catherine by telling her Florence was coming back home.

While his resolve held, he drove over to Bernard's house.

"He's out, they both are," Damian sleepily said.

"No problem. I'm here to see Candy, where is she?" Matthew asked.

"I'll go get her," Damian said, looking furtive.

Matthew stood in the hall watching him disappear into a room. They both reappeared looking dishevelled. He knew then what they had been up to. Shit! This young guy had been fooling around with his wife!

"Come on, you're coming with me," Matthew firmly said, and gripped her wrist.

"Tell your father I'm taking her to visit her aunt," Matthew crossly stated over his shoulder.

Candy sat in the car with arms folded, looking peeved.

"What have you been up to with that boy?" Matthew asked, trying not to sound angry.

"Just playing games," Candy pouted, looking put out.

Matthew could imagine what kind of games, but didn't want to. Hell! She had been there over a week with that boy, acting like a stupid young bitch. His anger increased as they neared home.

***

"Get to your room and stay there!" he forcefully spoke.

The door bell rang. Catherine walked in with a big smile on her face. "You look terrible," she said, and ran a palm over his cheek. "Work getting you down?" she added, looking concerned.

"Come on, tell me all about it," she soothed. She sat him down on the sofa and fixed them both a drink. Sitting near enough to touch, but far enough away to watch him, she intently listened.

". . . and I still have no idea what she was up to, during our week together," he sighed.

"Fuck!" Catherine finally exclaimed.

"Exactly!" he angrily emphasised.

"I thought you said she could control what was going on?" Catherine mused. She was bemused by the tale, and more than anything, she hoped his wife would disappear again.

"Usually. But she's been hypnotised for a several weeks. Maybe she's lost control of the Candy persona. She still wouldn't do something she didn't want to, I think, probably. Are you saying it's all my fault?" he murmured.

She wasn't sure who was at fault, so avoided the question.

"I could find out what happened if you like. Woman to woman, she might open up to me," Catherine suggested,.

"Alright. Do what you like. I'm too worked up to talk to her," he needlessly pointed out.

Catherine stood up, wondering what she was getting into.

"So, what happens next? Where does this leave us?" she asked.

"We're good together. I want it to last. Something has to be done with Florence," he offered lamely.

Coming to terms with the fact his wife had been screwing around overshadowed his guilt over Catherine. Having said it, he now knew Catherine was his future. He just had to get out of the mess with Bernard and his wife.

Catherine wasn't too sure she wanted to continue with him. It may have been her idea to play silly games while hypnotised, but he went along with it. Well, she didn't need to be hypnotised to behave like a slut, she enjoyed sex and knew what she liked.

Florence was recovering from the smothering of her emotions by Mable. Candy was absorbed in the usual girly magazines, leaving Florence to try and clear her mind of all that she had been through. Being Mable's daughter no longer seemed so nice, more like a nightmare, now she had escaped Mable's overpowering need for a daughter.

At last she was home and safe. When Matthew calmed down he would relieve the hypnotic state, and she could begin to recover. She tried to relax. It was easy to share Candy's evident pleasure over the fashion magazine. She let her mind drift, finding the pictures of young fashions amusing, yet pleasing in a simple way.

A knock at the door woke her from the reverie.

Taking a deep breath, Catherine walked into the spare bedroom. "Sorry!" Catherine stupidly said, thinking she had walked into the wrong room.

The woman laying on the bed, glancing through a glossy magazine wasn't what she expected. She knew his wife was only twenty eight, yet this image was difficult to grasp.

The woman was petite, wearing a pink top and skirt. Catherine wore short skirts, but not so skimpy. The woman glanced at her, then turned back to the girly fashion pictures. Her face was porcelain smooth, as were her legs and waist. Her hair was tied into pigtails, enhancing the adolescent look.

Knowing she was a married woman left Catherine feeling creepy. It was no wonder everyone had been fooled. She cleared her throat.

"You OK?" she asked.

"I've been sent to my room. Am I in trouble?" Candy asked.

The squeaky high pitched voice matched the image. Catherine decided to go along with it.

"No, not really, maybe. I want to talk to you. See if we can sort this out, you know?" Catherine probed.

Candy shrugged and went back to flicking through the magazine.

"Did you enjoy your stay with Damian?" she asked.

"Sure, like, he's my boyfriend, yea," Candy plainly stated.

"Yea, of course. You must have, err, kissed a lot, I guess," she mused.

"Like yea. He's a good kisser," Candy smiled.

"What else is he good at?" Catherine warmly smiled.

"Lots of things," Candy giggled.

"I bet you cuddled in bed, and did things," Catherine laughed, trying not to sound false.

It was hard work, but she managed to piece together what happened during the missing week, and while she was at Bernard's home.

"Wow! He greased your ass? What did he do then?" Catherine asked in surprise.

"Oh, nothing really. He fingered my asshole, but never got around to pushing in his thingy," Candy confided.

"He said I was a wonderful slut, and meant it too," Candy gleefully added.

"I guess you are, me too!" Catherine shared, and laughed along with her.

Candy stood up to get another magazine.

Catherine wrinkled her nose as the woman brushed passed her. The smell of sex wafted strongly around her. She remembered Matthew saying they came out of Damian's bedroom looking dishevelled, and this confirmed his suspicions. If the story wasn't enough then this was evidence of what his wife had been up to.

"Lift your skirt, Candy," she firmly said.

Candy looked confused, yet did as she was told. There was a slick wetness in the crotch of her panties.

"Have you wet your panties?" Catherine asked, trying to sound sympathetic.

"No! It's my boyfriends lovely cum," Candy boasted.

"You don't want to wear them now, they look uncomfortable. Take them off and I'll get you some clean ones," Catherine encouraged her.

Florence was outraged and embarrassed. She had worked out why her husband hadn't rescued her, and it was because of this woman. She was a few years older, around Matthews age. She was voluptuous and oozed sexuality. What else would she be doing here, except having an affair with him.

It was embarrassing being treated like a kid in her own home. She felt terrible submitting to this woman, yet she couldn't stop Candy removing her panties. The mess in them was an awful indictment of her terrible behaviour. This damning evidence put her in her place. She felt guilty as hell, despite learning her husband had been having an affair.

When the woman left the room, Florence wanted to shout at her. It had been so easy to fool Candy. The woman had her panties, soaked with a boys cum. She was obviously going to use them against her, by taking them to her husband. Damn! It was too late now.

Damn them both to hell! She would have to face him when revived, but then he too had misbehaved. Not as badly as she had.

Catherine walked into the lounge, to find Matthew on the phone.

"He wants to know where Candy is! I told him I'm taking her to visit her aunt in hospital. I'm just glad he didn't ask what was wrong, because I can't remember what I told him," Matthew worriedly recounted.

Catherine dropped the panties in his lap.

"Not now!" he crossly spoke.

"There hers, not mine. Calm down and we'll talk it through," she told him.

She summarised what had happened over the last few weeks, while Matthew became more and more appalled. His face was white, with mixed emotions clearly passing across his face, of anger and guilt.

"Bernard is putting on the pressure to have her back, but I can't let her go back there," Matthew emphasised, while pointing at his wife's discarded panties.

"He'll come around here looking for her. I know how persistent Bernard can be," he morosely declared.

"Then tell him you've left her at the aunt's. My sister can babysit until he gives up. It's either that, or send her back," Catherine calmly said.

"I don't know. I can't send her back. They'll find out who she really is, and all hell will break loose. She's obviously been under too long," he said, looking agitated.

"If you bring her round now, she'll cause you hell. Probably get you fired," Catherine quietly spoke, while stroking his hair.

The image of his wife getting back at him was potent. He looked at Catherine, appreciating her advice and comfort. He felt good with her. She made him happy, in more ways than one. Florence had pressurised him to do better in his job, whereas Catherine accepted him as he was. They were good together in bed. He realised how incompatible Florence and he were.

"Will she mind? I mean, will your sister be able to cope? Will you have to tell her?" Matthew asked.

Catherine smiled at him and kissed his lips with her luscious mouth. "Leave it to me darling. I'll take her now. When I get back I'll give you a nice soothing massage," Catherine promised.

"I don't want any nonsense from you, just do as you are told. Got it?" Catherine sternly stated.

"Yea, OK!" Candy meekly replied.

***

Florence wondered where this woman was taking her. The tale she gave Candy wasn't enough to fool her. It was obvious the woman knew who she was, yet treated her like a stupid girl. Being given a lolly pop was demeaning. The way she was being hurried out of her home was worrying. At least it wasn't back to Mable.

12