How Anna Seduced Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for breath, taking another gulp of wine.

"And then we had Becky, and he went off sex. To tell the truth, it was a blessed relief. His drunken fumblings... Intimate sex became rough sex, and dress up became degradation, especially when he tied me to the bed, or blindfolded me, demanding that I should pretend to be a whore. Towards the end, he routinely penetrated me using any orifice he liked without pause or thought. He was a beast. He even suggested letting his friends use me whilst he took pictures, but I drew the line at that. I wore sexy lingerie at first, you know the sort, red lacy bras and panties, and then more extreme stuff -- basques and cupless bras at parties but he wasn't interested. That was around the time when he developed a habit of disappearing off for long weekends. It went on like that for years and then the long weekends became long business trips, to God knows where. Those trips seemed to change him though, revealing a darker side and rekindling his interest in sex, especially bondage. He loved to dress me in a gimp mask and chain, and take me to parties. I never let them fuck me as he paraded me around, but they used to touch me all over and that made me feel sick. I begged him not to go on the business trips, but he always said we needed the money, and in some ways, he was right because he normally got a handsome bonus each month. So I didn't question it. I ignored it all, even when he came back smelling of perfume. I just let it all slide by for Becky's sake."

She finished the glass and poured herself another one.

"Come on, let's watch a film," she said with an affected drunken swagger, put on for my effect, "I'm in the need of a good film to take my troubles away."

She picked up the wine bottle and trundled off into the living room. I followed her in, and she bent over making a show of switching on the TV which gave me an alluring view of her pert derriere under the sheer robe.

"Oh damn, the sun is casting a glare on the TV. Would you pull the curtains shut, honey?"

I looked at her, surprised by her choice of words.

"Ooops, I shouldn't have said that," she laughed playfully, exaggerating for drunken effect, "silly me. Now you think I'm a loose woman."

We both laughed and I pulled the heavy curtains across plunging the room into twilight.

"You can't watch a good horror movie with the lights on," she said flopping onto the couch.

I took the space next to her and unexpectedly she cuddled into me as if this was the most natural thing in the whole world. A moment later she jumped up and groped under the settee which set her teardrop breasts swinging in the flimsy bikini. I think she did this for a little longer than was necessary because a small grin stole across her face. Eventually, she pulled out a knitted snuggle blanket and pulled it up over us.

"I knitted this when we were first married whilst waiting for Brandon to return home from on-call," she said remembering back.

Anna picked a low-budget horror fest cunningly called, 'Ginger snatch' which promised the delights of a red-head called Brandy scampering through a forest-clad in just a bra and panties. Naturally, I approved of the choice and even more so when Anna lay contentedly in my arms with my hand nuzzled into her vase-like neck waist. We lay like that for twenty minutes with Anna sipping her wine and making little squeals in faux fear as poor old Brandy was terrorised by shadows and demons. Despite Anna's obvious enjoyment of the film, she kept up a steady stream of comments, studying my face when Brandy's clothes were ripped off her by the dark forest beast. Anna chimed in from time to time with helpful comments like 'You'd think that she'd be pretty cold in that Anne Summers outfit,' or 'I expect the director will be asking dear Brandy to get her tits out soon' when it became clear the beast had more on its mind than consuming her mortal flesh.

Whether the lewd language was for my benefit or just the liberating effects of the alcohol, I couldn't quite tell, but I soon felt a warming arousal in my groin, that Anna seemed to encourage by her salacious references to poor old Brandy's tits, ass and cunt. Around about this time, my hand took on a life of its own too as it found itself wandering down to the smooth skin of Anna's stomach, having already inveigled its way under her light robe. To be fair it wouldn't have stopped a crippled kitten, let alone the highly motivated philanderings of a young man.

She didn't react or even seem to notice my soft caresses, other than giggle as she pointed out how the camera angle distorted the size of Brandy's breasts which were on frequent and egregious display. Encouraged by this, and driven somewhat by the ache in my loins, I eased my hand up her robe to her fulsome chest. My penis throbbed with excitement, and even more so when Anna's hand casually draped itself on my inner thigh.

"You know there aren't many girls who can seduce a werewolf," Anna gasped as poor Brandy came to the inevitable conclusion that her dumb jock boyfriend wasn't coming to the rescue.

I cupped her full breast under her bikini which elicited a momentary pause in the commentary before she continued, "I guess she's got that werewolf by the balls quite literally judging by the way she's going down on him."

I began to circle her nipple with my fingertips which hardened full and round. Anna groaned audibly but after several long moments whispered, "I shouldn't, I'm a married woman."

I ignored her half-hearted plea as she moaned in pleasure until, with a will of effort, she gently pushed me off and snuggled against me before saying, "Yup, that werewolf is the one in trouble now, she's got him right where she wants him, in her mouth!"

"No boobs or vagina," Anna whispered into my ear, " but then after a moment, OK a little boob, but definitely no vagina."

A sudden look of surprise and ecstasy flickered over the werewolf's face as it shot its seed into Brandy's mouth, just as a spear emerged through its chest.

"Oh just when he was cumming," Anna commiserated, placing my hand back on her breast. "At least her dumb ass boyfriend wasn't as dumb ass as I'd thought."

12