How Can I Help - Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis watched them and thought he should study the game but found he couldn't take his eyes off those amazing tits as they flopped around. He gave Aaron a high-five when he won and took the console from him grinning at the red-faced woman, "You're mine and soon this," he pulled up the corner of her tee-shirt, his fingers brushing against the underside of her tit, "will be with those." He indicated the boys' shirts on the floor.

Julia thought she found the winning strategy, but all of a sudden realized she was losing She saw the final score and groaned, dropping the console onto the couch. She looked at the boys and saw an eagerness she hadn't seen since high school. As she started to take off her top, Travis stopped her.

"No, wait. Aaron was the one who beat you twice. Dude - take your mom's shirt off." Travis ordered with a sly smile, "Come on, you've told me how much you've wanted to see those puppies."

Aaron hesitated but turned and seeing his mom put her arms up, pulled he shirt up and off. His eyes were glued to her huge nipples topping the most mammary flesh he'd ever seen. He couldn't help himself and reached out cupping the left one feeling the mass. His cock pounded uncomfortably in his shorts as his thumb traced the brown areola. He saw his mom's eyes close and her lips part as he saw his friend's hand grab the other.

Julia's crotch pulsed eagerly and realized she was getting wet. This wasn't going to be the chore she originally thought after all.

The contrast on her breasts was arousing. Her son was gentle, loving whereas Travis roughly groped and pawed at her. But it actually felt better, more desiring, more claiming. She opened her eyes and pulled back, "Ok, you got even. Let's play." She stood up, "You boys are up next." She looked at the angry tents in both their shorts and grabbed a Coke.

The games were hotly fought as they grasped the skills required and took longer to finish. Travis lost his shorts first and Aaron stopped him, "No, only fair. Mom. You beat him. You should remove his shorts. No, better if you kneel down." He ordered.

Julia looked at her son having had never heard him like this. She hoped they couldn't smell her arousal, but knew they had to. She knelt down, reached up and unbuttoned the boy's shorts. They instantly flopped to the floor and his throbbing cock bounced free. She started to get up, but Travis pushed her back down.

"We got to feel your tits, it's only fair we allow you to touch us," the boy said. He looked down at those huge mounds and hoped he'd get the chance to grab them and bury his cock between them.

Julia wrapped her hand around the rigid hunk of flesh and instinctively stroked it. She saw the pre-cum leaking out, stroked it with her thumb before licking it off, tasting that tantalizing sweetness of a teenage boy. She listened to the boy's soft moans and licked a bit more. She didn't remember when he put his hand on the back of her head, but opened her mouth and began sucking. Her hand played with his balls and she rotated her shoulder back so he could grab a tit. She now knew that getting Aaron into her was going to be easy.

"Ok, that's enough." Aaron said, "Let's keep playing. Mom, you lose one more game and well, you know what you lose." He pulled his mom to her feet, his eyes drawn to the glistening cock on his friend, "Trav, you may want to cool off while I beat mom." He sat and picked up a console, "This is it. We have two losses each. One of us loses our shorts."

"Wait, what does the winner get?" Travis asked, "I'm fine with getting a good look that that nice pussy, but perhaps if you beat your mom, you and I could play for...you know, play for your mom."

Julia felt herself feeling faint, her nipples suddenly ached, her breathing became ragged. 'Holy shit I'm on the verge of cumming just sitting here!' she thought, "Um, that's not fair. What do I play for?" She asked, trying to calm down.

Travis looked at Aaron, "We'll each eat your pussy every night while your husband is gone and play with your tits." He saw her eagerness, "that's two orgasms each night. You'll really hope he stays away longer." He looked the beautiful woman up and down, "and if we win, you'll get even more orgasms."

Julia wondered how this got out of hand. She simply wanted to come down and get her son to cut the games short and get rid of his friend, but now she might be truly cheating on her husband. "Damn it, ok. I've never cheated on Rich, but Christ. I put myself in this position," she looked sternly at both boys, "but if you ever breathe a word of this to anyone, I'll Bobbitt you." She studied both boy's faces, "Deal?" She stuck out her hand.

"Deal," Travis said and shook her hand before pulling her into a hug, making a point of grinding his erection against her.

Julia felt that hard cock press against her and had a sudden thought she should throw the game. Instead, she broke the embrace, picked up the console and patted the couch next to her. She'd hadn't felt such focus since college when her sisters made her play against the Kappa boys. Had she lost, her entire sorority would have been their slaves for a weekend. But they were theirs, though perhaps the frat boys truly won seeing how many times they got to fuck all the girls.

Travis sat stroking his cock eagerly hoping his friend would win. He stood up cheering when he saw Julia throw down the console. He wiggled his finger at her and she got up and stood in front of him. His hands traveled up her legs to the bottom of her shorts. He teased her with his thumbs sliding up to her wet pussy. "Holy shit! You really want one of us to win, don't you?" He asked, "You're really into this." He popped the button and unzipped the cut-offs and pulled the shorts over his friend's mom's hips, inhaling the pungent aroma. He looked at the soft red-haired cunt in front of him and slid his finger along the wet slit. He looked up at her, "If I win, you need to shave this. Remember, we're playing for you and I want this nice and smooth." He pressed his face against her and tasted her juices.

Julia sighed and put a foot on the arm of the chair allowing the boy's tongue better access. "Yes, if you win, I'm yours to do as you want." She held his head against her as his tongue slipped inside. She felt her son's hands on her breasts and her hips pressed harder against the other boy's mouth. Coming to her senses, she pushed away. "Ok, let's play the final game. Aaron, if Travis beats you, you lose the shorts. Travis, if you lose, you get your tongue ready because I like to savor a good cunt-licking. Then Aaron and I play for all."

The next game was over sooner than she expected with Aaron making mistake after mistake. She didn't hesitate, but knelt in front of her son and eased the shorts and boxers down. 'Wow!' she thought, 'No longer than Rich's, but fat, perhaps half again the girth. Really plump cock.' She'd never had a guy stretch her out, and she couldn't wait for that cock to thrust inside her. Her lips wrapped around the head and found she could just take a bit more before her jaw hurt. She pulled off and looked up at the boy, still stroking his cock. "Ok, you ready to lose and not get relief?" She smiled evilly.

At last! The final game was over. Aaron came over to his mom. Cock bouncing eagerly, "Ok, mom. Time for you to pay up." He looked over at his friend, "Let's take her up to the bedroom. You have some serious pussy eating to do." He pulled his mom to her feet.

Julia had heard about women so excited they came when a man played with their nipples. She was past that. All she needed to do was look at the two large cocks pointing up at the ceiling and she felt urgent spasms in her vagina. She allowed herself to be pushed back on her bed, her legs splayed wide as both boys stood over her, stroking their cocks. Aaron broke the silence, "Ok Trav. You know what to do."

Julia felt the anticipation as the teenage boy dropped to his knees and pressed his lips against her sopping pussy. "Oooooohhhh." She moaned as this young boy skillfully probed her slit, periodically flicking against her aroused button. She had thought she'd cum immediately, but she found herself peaking and not climaxing. Her nipples ached as she pulled on them and her pelvis was rocking urgently against the boy's face. She hoped he wouldn't drown as he cheeks and lips were slick against her thighs. Suddenly Travis bit down gently of her clit and she exploded. "Oh FUCK! Oooooohhhh...ooooh, Yesssssss." She cried out, her ass lifted a foot off the bed. Her head spun as if she were going to faint and she heard a high-pitched buzzing. Finally, the waves of pleasure faded and she flopped back, every part of her body relaxed. She looked at the grinning, glistening face and sighed, "Travis, you're going to kill me. Christ, two more weeks of this."

Travis stood up, wiping his face. He pulled out a condom, "Mind if I fuck your mom? Or, even better yet, fuck those tits?" He asked.

Aaron shoved him towards the door. "Go on. Go home and jerk off. You lost, dude. It was all your idea and you lost."

As Travis headed towards the door, he heard Julia, "I expect you here every day after school for the next two weeks. Remember, you lost to an old woman."

He looked back, "I didn't mean that. You're a lot more woman than any of the girls at school, but trust me. I'll find a way to fuck you. There will be other challenges. I'll bet you beg me to fuck you soon enough and give you a pearl necklace." He grinned and headed down to get his clothes.

Hearing the door close, Aaron climbed on top of his mom and kissed her, "I thought he'd never leave." His cock was pressed against her opening and even with the slightest pressure, he felt her lips part. Teasing her with gentle thrusts he bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He pulled back as her pelvis pushed against him, "You sure you want to do this?" he asked, "I mean, you did cum just now and maybe you want to sleep. I can just grab a pair of your panties and go jerk off."

Julia shoved Aaron off her and onto his back. She straddled his waist, grabbed his cock and plunged her cunt down that fat shaft. "Oh, God! So fat!" She rose up and slammed back down. She closed her eyes savoring how full she felt, how stretched. She leaned forward onto her son's groping hands and rapidly torqued against the stiffest cock she'd ever felt. "Uh, uh, uh, uh." She grunted as that fat hunk of meat ground against her, stimulating her clit and something else...something she'd never felt before. As she leaned more forward, the feeling inside her vagina increased and soon found herself pressed against the boy's chest, pelvis moving at almost a blur as she exploded again.

Aaron's hands were trapped as his mother pounded her pussy onto his cock seemingly oblivious to all else. Her hot breath against his neck was coming out in loud grunts and when she came, he wanted to grab her ass but instead gripped those huge tits hard. When she finally collapsed and went limp, he heard a long guttural sigh. He pulled her lips to his and plunged his tongue into her mouth and thrust his hips up against her drenched pussy.

Julia pulled the boy over on top of her, "Oh baby. Go on. Fuck me hard. Fill me with your potent sperm. I need you to pound that cock into me." She squealed as the boy began pistoning into her harder and harder. Rich said he's cum in 30 seconds? She found herself not only recovered from her crashing orgasm but now anticipating another. She'd never had more than one orgasm before, but then again had never been stretched like this before. "Oh baby, fuck your mommy. Open me up like no one ever has. Yesss, that's it, baby." She groaned, humping back against his attack on her pussy. She was getting close to cumming again when Aaron suddenly stopped.

"Hang on mom, I'm close, but I don't want it to end yet." He pulled out, "Turn over, I want your ass in the air." He ordered. He watched as she eagerly spun around, pressing her chest into the mattress as she opened her knees wide and thrust her ass up towards the ceiling.

"Yes, take me however you want. Ohhhhhh, yessss," she groaned as his cock stabbed back into her tight pussy. She felt him aggressively drive into her, his full weight driving his cock deep inside her. She knew he was nearing release when she felt his thumb press into her anus. "Oh Fuck, yes. Damn you, Aaron, you're going tooooo, aahhhh, ah, ah, ah fuck!" she cried as she came again.

As the boy felt the strong contractions on his cock, he plunged down and released a huge jet of sperm into his mother's womb. He pulled back and drove in again and again, each time spurting as deeply into her as he could. He couldn't remember the last time he'd cum so much, but going 4 days without jerking off helped. He flopped over, pulling his mother with him, his cock still buried inside her. "I love you, mom." He sighed. His hand reached around and tried to fit over her huge breast as he pumped his still rigid cock into her.

"I love you too, baby. Wait! Are you still hard?" She looked over her shoulder, "Should I call my sister to help out for the next two weeks?"

**********************************************

Julia walked slowly to the ringing phone, her hair still damp from her shower, their shower. Aaron wasn't satisfied until he'd cum three times and she'd cum even more than that. 3 hours of fucking. The last time she'd gone that long was in college, though that was more like 8 hours and there are 5 guys. But even then, she'd not come close to the number of orgasms she'd experienced this afternoon and evening. She really sucked as a mother. No dinner waiting. They'd had to order out pizza. She picked up the phone, "Rich. How was your flight? Nice, that's always good." She laughed, "I knew that would be your first question. Of course, yes. He was very dutiful, you know Aaron. No, but he said he'd try to last longer next time. Why would you ask that? Ok, I might have." She groaned, "Don't ask me that. No, that's not what I meant. I'm not discussing this. You want to know? Same length. Almost exactly. Yeah, a chip off the old block...got it. Anyhow, I miss you. It's going to be a really long two weeks." She chuckled, "Yeah, I'll find something to do with myself. You know housework, and hey! Remember Super Mario? Aaron found it downstairs. I should. I was the champion you know. I know - different stakes, or perhaps not. Ok, love you."

Aaron held out his hand and led her up to the master bedroom, "I hope you aren't too tired, I'd like to try that anal you suggested in the shower."

"You won me, remember. Of course, you can do what you want to me." She let herself be pulled up the stairs.

"Damn, this is really fun. I miss dad, but it's going to suck when these weeks are over." The boy said sadly.

"Why should that matter?" Julia asked, "School's out at 3 and your dad never gets home before 6."

12