How Can I Help - Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave leaned over the girl's back as he came. His balls ached from cumming a second time in a half-hour but it was a good ache. Then he was surprised as she slithered his cock out of Grace's anus, his daughter clamped her mouth on his cock and sucked in it, her tongue squeezing out the last of his cum. He never thought she would do that...never had any woman do that.

After they cleaned up, the girls kissed Dave goodnight and were about to leave. Dave groaned, "It's a long way to go downstairs and it's late. There's plenty of room," he said as he patted the bed next to him. The two girls giggled, took off their clothes again, and crawled under the covers.

Dave was awakened by the bed moving and could make out the two girls 69ing. Caitlin's ass was facing him so he pressed against her, and his cock rapidly firming. He heard her moan and press back against him so he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her anus. Again, she moaned and pressed back. So he rolled over and grabbed the lube.

* * *

After breakfast, the two girls kissed Dave, "Well thanks," Grace said, "Thanks for letting me stay over and teaching me poker."

"Dad?" Caitlin said, "Would it be alright if Grace stays with us this week? I mean while mom's out of town..."

Dave looked at the two eager faces, "I guess. If either of you make too much noise or are otherwise irritating I'll have to spank you. Got it?" he said, his face stern.

The girls grinned and nodded before heading out to school.

Again, Dave tried to distract himself. Even after cumming six times overnight he had the urge to masturbate.

The next week was one that all three replayed in their heads for the rest of their lives. Clothes were not just optional, they were never worn unless they went out or someone came over. One of those people was Jack who'd forgotten his 25-year-old scotch. He had to call his wife to explain he'd had a few too many and it would be better not to drive. Caitlin had her first DP and was hooked.

By the end of the summer, none was looking forward to the group splitting up. Caitlin was sucking her father's cock for the last time before heading off to college with tears running down her cheeks.

Grace had built up a sizeable slush fund for her upcoming semesters as Jack had not only been a regular client but word of mouth spread so Grace was usually busy five days (nights) a week.

Marjorie hugged her daughter and sighed, "I'll miss you, I mean you've helped out around here and now I'll have to do more but," she smiled, "thanks for the great blowjob tips. I think Dave will be more than satisfied."

"Oh good," Caitlin said hugging her mom, "and I hope Dad goes down on you as much as I did. I'm telling you, schoolwork will be a breeze after the demands you both put on me," she grinned.