How Diana Overcame Her Shyness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana nodded, though she was biting her lip as she did so.

"Okay," James replied. "'Blowjobs 101," he added, receiving a tiny smile from Diana in return. "The first thing to remember is that you don't want to touch this," using his free hand to briefly hold his still mostly erect cock, "with your teeth if at all possible. Pretend it's a banana and that you don't want to leave a single tooth mark while it's in your mouth."

Diana felt a brief spasm between her legs when she heard the words, "in your mouth". But she nodded again and managed to whisper, "Okay."

James continued, "Another food you can think about is an ice cream cone. To start with, imagine that it's melting and you want to catch all the little dribbles before they fall off. Use the tip of your tongue."

Diana nodded, her expression serious and concentrated, then leaned forward, opening her mouth and extending her tongue, almost wishing she hadn't cleaned the trickles of semen from his cock. She started with the briefest of licks, barely touching his shaft before looking up to see if she was doing it right. And when he nodded she continued, becoming more bold, using more pressure and tracing the path of the imaginary dribbles up the length of his shaft, glancing up at James periodically and feeling a thrill of pride when she saw his eyes close and heard his barely murmured, "Mmmm..."

And then, just because she wanted to, Diana turned her head slightly to the side and began kissing her way from the base of his cock all the way to the top, softening her mouth and allowing her tongue to moisten him along the way. When she reached the very tip she lingered there, holding him between her lips and teasing the opening with the tip of her tongue, eliciting another moan of pleasure from James.

Oh! She was being so naughty!

Without removing her mouth she looked up at James, and found him looking back at her, his eyes half closed with pleasure.

"You're doing really well, Diana. Now imagine that the ice cream is beginning to melt even faster, so you need to get it all in your mouth."

Diana didn't hesitate. Opening her mouth and being careful not to graze him with her teeth, she lowered her head, breathing quickly through her nose as she felt the head of his cock filling her mouth.

Mustn't let the ice cream melt, she thought to herself, and began slowly lapping around the huge cap, raising and lowering her head as she did so, letting her moistened lips linger on him as he slid between them.

"Ahhhh...." she heard James sigh. "That's right, just like that." She looked up at him, and he continued, "Good. Keep looking into my eyes if you can. That makes it even sexier."

She removed her mouth from him long enough to whisper, "Okay," started to lower her head again then stopped and added, "I... I have your cock in my mouth," before continuing.

And she quickly discovered that he was right: looking directly into his eyes while licking and sucking on his cock was by far the sexiest thing she had ever experienced. She felt like a naked little slave-girl...

Oh! That thought, that image, sent a jolt between her legs. And her hand, seemingly of its own volition, drifted down there and was quickly covered with wetness as her fingers sought and found her clitoris.

Ohhhh...!

Yes, she was a little slave-girl whose only purpose was to please the cock in her mouth. Oh god, she loved that! She began stroking her clit with a fingertip in rhythm with the bobbing of her head as she pleasured his cock, reveling in the way James was looking down at her, his eyes once again half-closed. She was doing this to him! She, nerdy little Diana, was the cause of his arousal!

A moment later James raised his hands and rested them on either side of her head, grasping it gently. Then, little by little, he took over the rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth more quickly. At first Diana tried to match his pace but quickly realized that she only needed to be still.

To be his receptacle.

She continued to meet his gaze, and stroked her clit in rhythm with his thrusts. Now she felt even more like a slave-girl: a possession to be used for his pleasure.

"I'm fucking your mouth, Diana," James murmurred, beginning to thrust even more quickly. "I'm fucking your mouth with my cock."

Oh! Diana was rocked by another jolt between her legs and had to fight to remain still. She wanted desperately to say it back to him, to say, "Yes, you're fucking my mouth with your big, hard cock," but she would do nothing to disrupt his rhythm. She was his little slave-girl and he could do whatever he wanted with her. She tried to nod ever so slightly and show him with her eyes that she was his.

He began thrusting harder and faster, his eyes closing and his breath becoming more rapid. A moment later he opened his eyes long enough to say, gasping somewhat with the effort, "I'm...going to...come...in your mouth now...mmm...ahh...Diana. And...ah...ah...ah...you're...ah!...going to...unh!..swallow it! AHHHHHHH!"

As he continued thrusting, Diana felt, and then tasted, his semen as it spurted onto her tongue and against the back of her throat; it was hot, salty and somewhat bitter. She didn't care. Oh god, he was shooting his cum into her mouth! And she was swallowing it! She fought her own orgasm just long enough to make sure she got every drop, then threw her head back, her mouth wide and gasping, as the convulsions shook her from her hips to her shoulders until she almost fell over.

She threw her arms around his thighs and rested her head against his abdomen, gasping, as a second, and then a third wave passed through her.

A moment or so later she felt his hands resting on her head once more, stroking her hair. She looked up to see him smiling down on her, his eyes gentle. He smiled and said softly, "I think we can safely give you an A+ in Blowjobs 101. Whew!"

Diana giggled and then asked, more seriously, "Did I do it right?"

"Yes, you did. You did very, very well, Diana. Especially for your first time."

Diana flushed with pride as she gave him a huge smile and whispered, "Thank you."

James reached down with both hands, offering to help her to her feet, but Diana felt strangely reluctant to let go. Something about kneeling at his feet, with her arms around him and the taste of his cum still in her mouth, felt so natural and right that she wanted to stay just as she was and savor it. But she knew she wouldn't be able to explain it and so she took his hands and began to rise. But she noticed there was still a dribble of semen on the head of his cock, and stopped long enough to kiss him there and lick it up before getting to her feet.

She had forgotten that her shorts and panties were still around her ankles and she stumbled as she tried to get her footing, but James caught her by the shoulders and then gathered her into his arms once more. She kicked off her shorts and panties and pressed herself against him, but...

She pulled back slightly and looked up into his eyes...then down again. Then back up as she tried to force the words past her lips: "Could you... Could you be...naked too?"

Again she was warmed and reassured by his smile as he nodded. Without hesitation she pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles, then crouched down to remove them as he lifted first one foot and then the other. She tossed them onto his bed and then quickly pulled his sea-green polo shirt over his head as he raised his arms to help her. The shirt joined the pile on the bed and Diana allowed herself one moment to take him in: the dark curly hair on his chest and stomach and surrounding his now softening cock; the strong legs and arms; and the torso, not muscular but well-shaped.

James stood there easily, allowing her to look him over. But Diana quickly stepped back into his embrace and they stood there for a long while. Then Diana whispered, "Thank you. This was wonderful" She hesitated, then continued, "Do you think that sometime you could...take my vir- M-make...love to me?"

James pulled back slightly and looked down into her face, his expression serious. "I'm not sure that would be a good idea, Diana." He looked off into the distance, thinking, then went on, "Call me old-fashioned, but I think the first time you make love it should be with someone you really know and like and care about and trust, and who feels the same way about you. Someone you're in an actual romantic relationship with. I've just been showing you some of the basics."

He took her by the shoulders. "I do like you, Diana, I hope you know that. And I want to tell you something: it's time for you to start liking yourself. It's time for you to stop thinking of yourself as someone who isn't good enough and start seeing yourself as what you are: a gift. You're smart, you're really nice, and yes, you're actually quite attractive. You need to see these things about yourself so that other people around can see them too. Especially guys, who tend to be kind of clueless," he added with a smile.

He went on, "Now, I'm sorry, but I really, really have to hit the books - if I can stay awake. You've kind of worn me out, young lady."

Still naked, he crouched down, one knee on the floor, picked up her panties and held them out for her to step into. He slid them up to her waist then repeated the process with her shorts, zipping and fastening them, before turning to retrieve her bra and shirt from the bed. Noticing that her stomach was still shiny with his now mostly dried semen, he asked, as he got back to his feet, "Do you want to clean that up?"

Diana looked down for a moment and then back up at James. She shook her head solemnly, and took the bra from his hands, slipping it on and fastening it behind her before reaching for her shirt and slipping it over her head. One of her sandals was missing but she spotted it halfway under the bed.

Now fully dressed again she turned back to James, who, smiling, retrieved her glasses from the desk and gently settled them on her nose. It was a strange reversal, her being dressed while he was still naked, but he seemed completely comfortable with it. She stepped into his arms for one last embrace. He kissed her tenderly, then looked into her eyes and repeated, "You are a gift, Diana. Make sure the next guy knows and appreciates that."

He released her and then stepped around her to open the door. "We'll see each other soon, though I'm probably going to be buried in here for the next few days. Take care, Diana. Good night."

"Good night, James," Diana said softly, smiling up at him as she stepped out the door. "Thank you."


12