How Did this All Happen? Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda just gets in deeper.
4.6k words
4.35
116.2k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

All the way home Peter went on and on about what a great party it was and how his new boss and wife liked us. I had never seen Peter this excited in his whole life. He was going to be making so much money and we were going to life the high life for once. The only thing he did not understand was the price that I paid for it last night.

We got home and I still felt sick, I could not get the taste out of my mouth. I wanted to wipe my memory clean of the way I acted last night. I had Peter open a bottle of wine so we could celebrate some more. (That is what I told him anyway.) I wanted to get drunk, and then maybe I would forget last night and the way I acted.

I managed to drink so much that I did pass out. I woke the Monday morning with my head throbbing and the doorbell ringing. I got up, put my robe on and walked to the front door. I looked at the clock and it was ten after twelve. I opened the door and there stood Harriet. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her toe. I blinked and shaded my eyes from the bright sun. She did not wait to be invited in, but just walked past me and coldly said, "Shut the damn door and get in here."

I was stunned. She came to my house, giving me orders! This cunt had some fucking nerve. I shut the door and as I started to speak, she lifted her finger and said, "No, no, you don't. You just listen to me, little lady. I told you I would pick you up two hours ago. I told you that I was taking you shopping. I wanted to do this the easy way, but now you will have to get it the hard way."

She reached in her bag and pulled out a videotape. She walked to our VCR and put it in. She said sternly, "Sit down and watch. Don't say a fucking word and just watch. There is a lot at stake."

Like I said, I was stunned. I sat on the couch and I watched as the screen lit up. It was a picture of me, dancing and grinding on the man's leg. He turned my face to him and we kissed, a long, hot passionate kiss, with me grinding faster and faster against his leg. The dance ended and another man replaced him. I did the same thing to him.

I heard a woman's voice that I did not recognize ask, "Where is her husband?" The other voice said, "Let's see if we can find him." The camera moved and there was Peter laid out on a bed. The woman's voice then said, "Let's get back and see what she does next."

The camera went back to the dance floor where I was humping the leg of yet another man. I had my right leg on the floor and my left leg was wrapped around the man's leg and I was grinding myself hard against his leg. And there was no question as to what I was doing; I was literally fucking his leg out on the dance floor. I swear I watched myself have a small climax. The camera never showed the man's face clearly, but I knew it was Gary and I was all over him. We broke the kiss and we walked to the door that went downstairs to the guest bedroom. The camera followed us as Gary had his hand under my dress cupping my ass, I was kissing his neck and moaning as we walked. I thought it was strange that the camera never showed Gary's face.

The door opened and there was a man on the bed who I just knew was Peter because of his clothes on the bed, but we could not see his face all that good. Gary kissed me hard and then told me suck his cock (the man on the bed) so he could fuck me. I thought to myself, "Why did they not show Gary's face?" I remembered clearly that he said that, but it was later they cut part of the tape out. I saw where I was holding onto Gary's hard cock through his pants as he guided me over to the bed.

I yelled out as I stood up and yelled at Harriet, "Turn it off, it is a bunch of lies, that was my husband, you forced me to do that, turn it off!"

Harriet pushed pause and said, "Listen to me and listen good, Linda. You shut the fuck up, you sit down and you watch this thing with me. If you yell at me one more time or do not do as I say, two things will happen. First, Gary will give Peter a copy of this video and he will tell your husband that he cannot have an employee with a wife who will fuck every man at his parties. He will tell your husband that our company reputation is at stake and as much as he wants him to work for the company he will have to let him go. He will be fired, and you, of course, will be the cause of that. Now, shut the fuck up and watch this. You don't have any say or any fucking options, you got that, cunt?"

I looked at her and I felt myself red all over with fury. I closed my eyes and sat down. I did not want to the cause of Peter losing his job and I sure did not want him to see what I was looking at. Harriet pushed play and said very sternly, "WATCH!"

The camera showed that I finally let go of Gary's cock that I had been holding I turned and bent over unzipping the pants of my husband laying on the bed on his back only because of the way they took the picture, all it showed was me unzipping the man's pants and pulling out his limp cock. They went out of their way to make sure no one could tell it was Peter on the bed. The way the camera showed it, the man in my mouth could have been any one of the men from the party.

Then the camera showed me cupping the man's balls and sucking on his cock. The camera then moved in close behind me as a man's hands lifted the back of my dress and pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them one leg at a time. (I knew it was Gary but like I said, they never showed his face.) I watched as he (Gary) showed the camera three fat fingers and he moved them down behind me and in one smooth stroke buried all three inside of me. He began finger-fucking me from behind. I moaned loud as I reached a climax and the cock of man I was sucking (my husband Peter) got hard in his drugged state.

The camera moved back to Gary's hand that was finger-fucking me fast, and I saw the three fingers going in and out of my hole. I heard my voice, it was clear and it was very hot. I moaned as I said, "Fuck me, oh God, please somebody fuck me, oh Jesus, please, please, fuck me!"

Gary pulled his fingers out of me and dropped his pants; he put his pole in me and began fucking. I moaned and worked the cock in my mouth faster and faster as it got harder. I was going crazy as Gary fucked me and his ass clinched as he came inside of me. The camera moved in to show me jerking hard and fast on Peter's cock. It showed his balls moving as he moaned in his stupor and he began to come in my mouth. The camera heard Gary say to me, "Swallow it, swallow his cum. That's it, yeah, get every last drop."

The camera did not show anyone's hand on the back of my head, when it did come around it was just in time to catch me pulling back licking my lips and it caught me as I licked some sperm from my upper lip. I bent back over and began sucking the now soft cock in front of me. I knew it was my husband, but the camera never showed his face.

The camera moved back behind me and Gary pulled out of me and as he did another man replaced him. The camera then panned around the room and it was full of men. The camera never showed one face, it only showed the men -- standing, waiting, naked. All of them had their dicks out, stroking themselves, waiting to have their turn with me.

The camera caught a glimpse of another woman in there on her hands and knees, two men fucking her. One was fucking her in her mouth and another man was fucking her from behind. The light was not good enough to see who she was, but one thing for sure, she was being fucked just as much as I was.

I watched myself get fucked bent over four times and I watched as Peter got hard again and when he came again, the camera got a clear shot of me gulping down his seed as he came in my mouth. After that, one more man fucked me from behind before I was guided to the other side of the big bed where I laid down on my back, the bottom of my dress all up around my waist.

I laid there next to the man (Peter) with his dick out. I laid there on my back taking man after man as they took turns fucking me. The video showed that I was really into it. I was begging them not to stop and whenever a man would come and pull out of me, I was there begging them for another cock to fuck me. I saw where I was grabbing the men by their ass cheeks, digging my fingers into them as they fucked me. I was using my hands pulling them into me. Many times I lifted my feet in the air as I came and the camera caught how my legs shook like crazy in the air as I came.

Every once in awhile the camera would pan the room to see how many more men were left and it took forever for them to thin out. Every time the camera showed the other woman, she had two men in her. All the time you could hear only one woman's voice, and it was mine. I kept begging them to make me come over and over again. If I wasn't begging to come, I was begging for another man to fuck me. Then, after the last man got off me, the woman I had watched being fucked as much as I had been walked over to the bed. The way the camera was placed we could not see her face. The way the light was and the shadows I could see it was a woman, but not her face. She bent to kiss my tummy and her hair covered her face.

But when she moved on the bed, she straddled my head the camera showed sperm coming out of her dripping pussy onto my lips. I licked my lips as the sperm touched them. The camera then caught her as she was squatting down and the light was perfect, it clearly showed how I raised my head and attacked her her very red pussy. I was making the most disgusting sounds as I sucked hard on her open oozing hole and the sperm coming out. It showed how she ground her cunt to my face and I was pulling hard on her ass, holding her tight against me. It panned back and it showed us in a torrid 69 next to a man on the bed who had a hard-on, because she was jerking him off. We both were grinding and shuddering to what was very clear a least two climaxes for me; maybe she had three. When she did lift her cunt up, my face was glistening and I was licking as much as my tongue could reach. It showed us doing that for a long time before she got up off of me and I saw the man on the bed with a hard-on she slowly kept stroking his dick. I leaned over as I said, "One more time, baby, let me get that for you one more time." I took over and began sucking his cock and jerking it hard and fast, making him come. We heard a voice say, "Good girl, good girl," But it was not my husband's voice. It was a voice I had never heard before and he said, "If you don't tell your old man about tonight, we can do this all over again tomorrow night. Would you like that, Linda?"

I heard my own voice say, "Yes, oh God Yes!" I closed my eyes. I knew I did not say that and I was never asked that, but it sure looked like I did.

The camera faded to black.

My heart was pounding; I felt that my face was red from embarrassment. I knew that if Peter saw that tape he would divorce me. The tape clearly showed anyone who watched it that I was a common whore. I mean, the way I acted on the tape even I would have hard time believing that I was not drugged. I never slurred my words, I never staggered, I showed no signs of being the least bit intoxicated. I was very clear that the only thing I wanted was sex and lots of it. Since the only clear face in the whole video was mine, I could not argue that it wasn't me.

I sat there waiting, feeling like a beaten animal waiting to be taken. I don't know exactly what I felt. I was sick with myself for not being a stronger person. I knew that if I was, I could have fought off those feelings that the drug they used brought out of me. I was weak and I was paying the price.

I sat there thinking how I could remember the night very clearly watching the videotape, yet I had remembered nothing before now. Sitting there I could even remember the feelings that I felt from the experience the night before. I mean before watching the video it was like I had a very powerful sex dream last night. All my life I was just OK with sex with Peter. Last night I was more than just OK, I was now remembering climaxing over and over while being fucked and acting like a whore. I now knew that it really happened to me and it wasn't just a very sick dream that I had liked.

Harriet turned off the TV and walked over to the sofa where she sat down next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Look, Linda, I hate this part. I mean it. You are a lovely lady and, yes, we set you up. I know this must hurt, but it doesn't have to. This could be fun.

"The drug we used only brings out the sexual desires that you have deep inside of you. I know you would never do those things on your own, but let's face it: You are a hungry, sexual woman who loves sex. I want you to explore that and do it with me as my friend. Peter will never hear of this from Gary or me as long as you do what you are told. I promise you no one here wants to hurt you.

"When you have the kind of money that we have, you look for other things to make you happy. Gary and I are two very sexual people and, from what I saw, I think you are just as sexual as we are."

I looked at her and said with my teeth clenched, "I am not like you. I am a clean, God-fearing woman. I never ever cheated on Peter, never. I never would have done those things if you had not drugged me. Can't you just leave us alone, let Peter do his job? You will never hear from me. I won't say a word to anyone, I promise."

Harriet said softly, "Oh, you are so right, you will not ever say a word to anyone, because if you do, you know what is going to happen. Now, all I want to know is one thing, so I can call Gary and let him know what you want him to do. Are you going to do what you are told and let Peter keep his job? Or do I call Gary and tell him you are not going to play ball so he can fire Peter and then we hire another cute couple that we are looking at?"

I looked at the floor, I knew I had no choice, I said quietly, "Tell Gary I'll do as you want. Please just don't fire Peter, please."

Harriet leaned over and kissed my cheek, as she said, "Good choice, dear. Now go get dressed and put on a nice skirt; make it as short as mine. I'll call Gary and then let's go do that shopping. You are going to find that as a friend, I am very giving, and if things go the way I hope, we are going to be friends for a very long, long time."

I put my hair in pony tails, fixed my face and put on my underwear, my high-collar, frilly long-sleeved blouse. I have several short skirts that I do like to wear, but I choose one of my longer ones that covered me just above the knees. I looked at myself before going downstairs and I was presentable. When I got downstairs Harriet was on her cell, I heard her say, "We'll be there at two. Bye, love."

She closed her phone and said, "We will be stopping by the office to see Gary at 2:00. He wants to see what I buy you." I felt like I had just been kicked in the gut. She wanted me to go by the office. All those men would be there, the same men that had sex with me last night. I never ever wanted to see them ever again.

I asked, "Will Peter be there?" Harriet said, "I don't think so. If he was, Gary would not have asked me to stop by so he could see you. Before we go, dear, I want you to pull up your skirt."

I looked at her and said, "Excuse me?" She said, "I said, pull your skirt up!" I reached down at the hem and lifted my skirt.

"Higher," she said. "Higher. No, no, that will not do, that will not do at all, take those panties off. No panties ever from this day forward. The only exceptions I will allow are those tiny crotchless panties. Yeah, that's it. My, my, I forgot just how bushy you were, but then last night I was not thinking about your bush, was I? We'll get that nice and clean today. We'll make it match mine. See the little patch? We're going to get rid of that nasty hair down there." She lifted her skirt up showing me her bottom; she had a cute little triangle patch that I remembered from the night before.

I stepped out of my panties and put them in a small drawer in the hallway light stand, then we walked outside. I did not expect to see a limo but one was there. The driver hopped out and opened the door. We got in the back and off we went. Harriet opened a bottle of champagne, she filled up a wine glass half full then she pulled out a bottle of orange juice, shook it and finished filling the glass. After she stirred it she said, "A nice Mimosa is a lovely way to start the day." She handed me a glass, then poured another wine glass full of champagne for herself. As she did she said, "I had my Mimosa already." She lifted her glass and said, "May this be the best day of your life ever." She touched my glass and drank. I turned my glass up. I felt that I could use something to dull what I knew was going to be a painful day.

When I finished it, Harriet offered me another one, I felt, why not, maybe I could get drunk and this day would be a blur. I put it out in front of me for a refill. If figured if I had to do this crap, I sure as hell didn't have to do it sober. Harriet said, "Tell me, dear, do you know what Kagle muscles are?" I remembered something about them from high school. The girls and I were talking one day and they were mentioned.

I said, "I think so. Something to do with the inner muscles down there, right?" Harriet smiled and said, "Yep, you got it, kid. Now, while we are traveling I want you to sit there and flex those muscles. Do it now, just tighten youself down there." I concentrated and began flexing my inner muscles. The first few were very easy but about the eighth or ninth time I did it I was tired of doing it.

As we drove Harriet sat back on the long seat and she let her legs open wide, she was also naked under her skirt and I looked at her. I swear I saw her vagina flexing. The closer I looked, I was sure of it. Harriet said, "Show me."

I knew what she meant. I laid back, opening my legs, and flexed my vagina. She looked and looked. She got up and sat on the floor between my legs and she said, "That damn hair -- I can't see a thing." I saw her reach for me and instinctively I went to shut my legs. She raised her voice and said, "Never do that to me again. Never close your legs when I -- or anyone else -- reach to feel you down there. That pussy no longer belongs to you, Linda, you got that? When you are with me, my husband or my friends, you do not have the right to ever say 'no' to anyone that desires to touch that pussy of yours. As a matter of fact, the only person you can say no to is your husband, Peter. That is totally up to you, dear. Fight me on this and you know you and Peter have too much to lose. Now open those legs wider. Bill, can you see her cunt in the mirror?"

The driver spoke up, "Not yet, Mrs. Gamble." "Open them wider, Linda. When Bill can see you clearly then we will proceed." I raised my knees up, put my feet on the edge of the seat and opened my legs as far as they would go. I heard Bill say, "I have a clear view now, Mrs. Gamble." Harriet said, "Good, now keep your eyes on the road. You just never mind my finger-fucking Linda here."

My face felt beet red the way she spoke about me and having her driver decide just how open my legs needed to be. I felt her fingers push into me and as she held them inside she said, "Now show me just how tight you can flex those Kagles. That's it, you got it, darling. Now squeeze my fingers tighter. Good girl. Now I'm going to hold my hand nice and steady and I want you to use your Kagle muscles and act like you are milking my fingers. That's it, move your hips now as you pull back. Squeeze as tight as you can."

I had my hands on the seat to steady myself and I was squeezing her fingers as I pulled back. Doing that did something to me; I mean, it began to feel good, real good, I mean real fucking good. I found that I had set up a rhythm and soon I was bouncing up off the seat fucking her fingers as she held them inside of me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12