How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls, in part 3, I want to move you on to multiple partner scenes," I told them, "How do you feel about that?"

"I think I'm ready for that now," Jodie replied, "I kind of expected it before now, to be honest. What are you thinking?"

"It will be quite a jump," I said, being honest with her, "I plan to have you with 2 men while your husband watches, then joins in, so it will be 3 men at once."

"Ok, I understand," she looked nervous, "I've never done anything like this before, but I've been talking to Alex about it and watching scenes like this. I can't promise I'll be any good at it, but I'll try it."

"You'll be fine, you're good at this," I told her, "Now I have to ask again whether you will try anal? I would like that to be a part of this scene."

She thought for a moment at this point, and then softly replied "Yes, I'll do it. But please ask them to be careful with me as I'm telling the truth when I say I've never done it before."

"Of course we will," I reassured her, "We will go at your pace. I want it to be more erotic than hardcore. I want the men to worship your ass, lick and kiss you there before they put a toy in you, then their cocks. Do you think you can handle that?"

She nodded.

"How about you Sophie?" I asked her.

"I'll do it," she confirmed, "Again ask them to take it easy with me, please. I've tried it a few times with Paul, but he isn't as big as your boys!"

"Of course we will," I also reassured her, "It won't be anything nasty, and we'll try to make it sensual rather than the sort of scene Abbie did."

"If you want me to try a DP I'll do it," Jodie added before she left, "I've got to try it sometime in my life, and I like these boys, so I think I'd like my first one to be with them. Can you make sure Danny is one of the boys doing it with me?"

"We can do it however you want Jodie," I said, delighted that I hadn't had to pursue the issue with her, "We'll make sure you're comfortable first, then try it. I can even give you some time off-camera to try it if you want?"

"That might be a good idea," she agreed, "I don't want to find out I can't do it halfway through your shoot."

I could see that Sophie was also now considering it too, and I had a feeling she would also take the plunge.

We filmed the final part of our first trilogy a few days later and I had the full cast of 8 men and 4 women to work with. I brought Jordan back in for this one as I wanted somebody I trusted to film the DP scene. I again had 3 scenes planned for this, which would bring us to 3 x 90-minute episodes. I had profiles for the 5 girls that we had used in these scenes now, and as I expected, the pictures of them on their wedding day, with husbands and doing porn were hugely popular. We had so many comments about how innocent they all looked before they got into porn. I was looking forward to Jodie and Sophie losing a little bit more of their innocence today.

Angie had a chat with both of the girls before we got started. Jodie came in with Alex for filming, and decided against trying a DP off-camera, as she wanted her first one to be on film, and the feeling to be as real as it could be. She explained that this was a big day for both of them and wanted Alex to be there with her. He was very chilled out and seemed like a calming influence on Jodie. She was very nervous, which was understandable. I was a little bit worried that she had never even tried anal yet, so were we running before we could walk?

Scene 1 - We started with a discussion in bed between Danny and Jodie about how he wanted her to take on 2 lovers at once. She was very turned on by this, and we would show flashbacks of Danny and a friend having a threesome with a woman. She agrees to do it, and we cut to Danny bringing Jodie into their bedroom wearing a tight black dress and a blindfold. He unzips her dress and lets it fall to reveal her completely naked apart from the blindfold. We film her from behind, showing off her perfect bum, and see 2 men naked in her bed with huge erections. Both of the guys were young, with perfect bodies and big cocks. You could hear her draw in a breath with excitement as her dress was removed.

"Let yourself go," he whispers in her ear as he removes the blindfold, "Lose yourself, let them feel every part of you." Jodie's eyes grow as she sees them and she joins them on the bed. At first, the boys kiss and explore her. They touch her tits and bum before she starts to feel their cocks. Jodie lays back on the bed with a cock in each hand, opening her legs to expose her lush hairy pussy. She was trimmed but had more hair than most girls in porn. She looked so natural, which was part of her appeal.

She then sucked on one cock, while the other man licked her, and after a few minutes changed positions. The first guy fucked Jodie in missionary position, while the other man played with and licked her nipples. I didn't want it all to be about Jodie pleasing them, I wanted her pleasure to be the goal. The boys regularly swapped positions and kept licking her, and soon the licking moved to her asshole rather than her possy. They then use a buttplug on her, which takes a while to get inserted, before continuing to fuck her with this in place.

The big moment came, and we paused for a moment to make sure she had plenty of lubricant in place. Jodie chose to be on all fours with her ass in the air for her first anal scene. She let the first man finger her, then he replaced his fingers with his cock. I was filming her face as he entered her, and she let out a little cry of pain and screwed her face up. He was inside her though, and gradually eased his full length inside her. Danny was now naked and on the bed with her, holding her hand and encouraging her to relax. She did, and the man fucked her slowly for a couple of minutes, before allowing the other man to enter her ass also.

Once she was comfortable, Danny joined the scene, and we filmed her on her back, legs in the air being anally penetrated while sucking 2 other cocks. She was relaxing into it now. Before we tried the DP, Danny did her in the ass from behind while she sucked one of the boys. Without prompting, she licked down his shaft and past his balls. She pushed his legs back and licked his asshole while Danny fucked her. That this was of her own choice made it even better.

The final part of the scene saw her riding one of her new men, while Danny prepared to enter her from behind. Angie this time filmed her face, talked to her and encouraged her as he eased inside her. I filmed the close-up as both men were finally fully inside. After a couple of minutes, Danny moved to let the other man take her ass, and we finally had Jodie turn around and take the man below her in her ass while Danny fucked her pussy. She reached for the 3rd cock and took him in her mouth, and he was the first to cum, shooting in her mouth, and over her face as she gasped for breath as she was being fucked. Danny pulled out and shot over her tits and face, and finally, her last man came in her ass, which leaked out when climbed off.

The 2 lovers left silently and Jodie cuddled Danny, still covered in spunk. I felt that this was the best scene I had filmed yet. Jodie was incredible.

Alex handed Jodie a towel once I cut the shoot and I could hear him telling her how incredible she looked. She was glowing. The love between them was clear to see, and it reminded me of how Angie and I had started a couple of years ago.

Scene 2 - Sophie was now up, and my plan for her was also to introduce her to anal on film. Charlotte came to visit with her husband and they talked about anal and how she enjoyed it. She starts getting it on with her man and asks Sophie's husband to join her. They start anal play and both lick Charlotte's asshole, before she does the same for both of them. Sophie is now naked and touching herself.

Both boys penetrate Charlotte anally before she tells her friend that she needs to try it in the ass. She then licks Sophie and fingers her. She then held her ass cheeks apart for her husband to enter her first. Sophie had the same look of pain and pleasure that Jodie had, but she again started to relax once she realised she could accommodate him.

The boys swap and Sophie takes the other in her ass while she licks Charlotte's pussy. This one was also going well when we cut it to give Sophie a break.

"Will you try a DP too?" I asked her.

"I feel like I should," she answered, "Jodie was brave, so I'm going to be brave too."

"Great stuff, I'm pleased you want to," I was genuinely delighted both girls wanted to, "Where do you want the boys to cum? Your choice."

"I want them both to cum in my ass," she said definitively.

"Ok boys, you heard the lady," I told them, "When we're ready, whoever is in Sophie's ass cums first, then pull out for the other to fuck her and cum there."

The boys agreed and we got back to work. We once again got close-ups of Sophie taking her first DP, and just like Jodie had, she soon got used to the feeling. We only needed a couple of minutes until the first man came in her ass as she asked him to.

"Fuck my ass hard and cum in it" Sophie then told the man she was riding.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he eased his cock into her now-used ass. He slammed into her as she told him to, and she screamed obscenities at him, telling him to fill her dirty ass with cum. He lasted a couple of minutes before filling her, and Sophie collapsed in his arms, with sperm leaking from her hole as his cock left her.

These scenes were working out even better than I'd hoped.

Scene 3 - Jodie and Sophie receive an invite to Abbie's place to a party. She explains that both girls have come such a long way, and to complete their journey to Hotwife, they now attend her party, where they will entertain 6 men for their husbands' enjoyment. The men will be specially selected for them, and they will be expected to obey every command. They will be used however the men choose to use them.

The scene starts with the girls walking in with their husbands. The 6 men are already naked and hard. I caught a genuine look of excitement as they saw what awaited them. Charlotte and Abbie take them off of their men and lead them to the middle of the room, removing their dresses. Once they are off it is a free-for-all. The girls have hands all over them, touching tits, asses, and hands wander into each of their knickers. One man offers Jodie his fingers and she sucks her juices off.

The girls are soon naked and take cocks in their mouths and pussies. Sophie is riding one man, sucking another and wanking a 3rd, while another plays with her tits. Jodie is being spit-roasted by Jordan and another huge man. They then swap ends and Jodie sucks her juices from Jordan's cock.

Both girls then lay back next to each other on the sofa with their legs wide open. The men fuck them for a minute each at my request before moving for another to do them. This goes on until all 6 men have fucked each girl in this position. We gave the girls a well-earned break after that.

"Girls, for this scene I want you on all fours in front of the sofa," I told them, I want you to rim the guy in front of you while another fucks your ass. Are you both ok with that?"

"I'm up for it," Sophie said straight away.

Jodie had a brief look at Alex who nodded as if to tell her to go for it.

"Yeah, I'm in," she smiled, "I've done stuff I'd never dreamed of, so why not if Alex is cool with it."

The boys freshened up and took positions. I didn't want to overdo this part, so moved the boys on every 30 seconds until each had been licked, and had the girls. During this scene, Charlotte and Abbie had been taking care of their husbands, sucking and wanking them. As we filmed the anal scene, we had them fucking the 2 while watching their wives.

Due to the time we had already spent on this one, I didn't want to drag it out by doing a DP scene. Instead, I opted to finish with a group cumshot. We had Jodie and Sophie on their knees on cushions on the floor, and 2 by 2, Charlotte and Abbie led the men up and wanked them until they came on their faces. Danny was once again spectacular as he went last on Jodie. His huge load splattered her face and tits until she could barely see. We finished with the girls being presented with their hotwife anklets by Charlotte and Abbie, before being taken home while still covered in spunk.

No sooner than I had wrapped this, I was thinking about where we took these 2 stars next.

We uploaded episode 2 that night, and the response was off the chart. We were taking on new subscribers at a record rate, and the amount of contact wanting to know when episode 3 was out was like nothing I had seen before. I spent the next fortnight dropping social media teasers before we hit them and sat back to watch it explode. Explode it did. Records were broken.

"What would you think about another road trip? I asked Angie, "Taking Jodie and Sophie away. Europe maybe?"

"I think that would go down very well," she replied, "But let's not burn them out. That USA trip took a lot out of us. Shorter trip, and less extreme I'd say."

"I was thinking 2 weeks away," I continued, "Maybe do it on the train. France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and back. I could contact some studios that do higher quality productions and look for collaborations again?"

"Try them," Angie was in favour, "Go for it if they will. I'll come along for the ride."

I sounded the girls out, and Jodie jumped at the chance, as long as she could bring Alex. I was more than happy with that. Sophie declined however and a couple of days later called me to say that she was quitting porn as Paul wasn't happy with it. He hadn't found it as easy to watch as he thought, and seeing her in the final episode taking on so many men had upset him. I was gutted but had to respect her decision.

Our recruitment drive had been working though and I had 6 new girls to audition. All fitted our bill as genuine married women aged from 25 to 40. I encouraged husbands to come to the casting and be part of the interview. It added another layer of authenticity, and I could also gauge how they would react when I fucked the girls for the screen test.

From the 6, one froze on camera and had no charisma at all in the casting. She sucked my cock, but had little or no reaction to me going down on her or when fucking. She also didn't want a cumshot, so I finished inside her. I wondered if she was just nervous, or whether her husband had convinced her to do it. Whichever way, we couldn't risk spending money on her.

One girl didn't make it as far as that and agreed with her husband that she couldn't do it. 3 of them were good but not great and we agreed that we would offer them some work, but they didn't have star quality. One of them did though.

Emma was a 35-year-old housewife who came with her husband. She had large natural tits and a toned body. She was naturally pretty and wasn't over-made up. During the interview, they admitted to having extramarital sex with each other's consent. Her husband said that even this wasn't satisfying her incredible sex drive. This seemed to be a natural way for her to have more sex and make money too.

She was spectacular in the casting. She sucked my cock down to the stump and rimmed me without being asked. I licked her and tried her asshole as well. She held herself open so I could eat her more deeply. I didn't even fuck her pussy, and went straight for her ass, which she was up for. Nothing seemed to phase her, and I ended up cumming in her ass.

"Emma is a natural for the European trip," I told Angie that night, "She will do anything we ask her to."

"Let's get her on board then," Angie agreed as I showed her the raw casting video, "She reminds me of how I was when I started."

I sensed a bit of sadness in Angie as she said this. She was doing to occasional job now, but it felt like it was a job for her. The only thing she seemed to enjoy was the mystery men I was sending her. I had a feeling her time in front of the camera was coming to an end. Maybe we had crammed too much in too soon?

I arranged a visitor for her that week, somebody completely unattached to the industry. After a few busy weeks with our work, she wasn't expecting it, and ended up enjoying it. We ended up having sex the minute I got home, and Angie jumped on me. This reminded me that we needed our fun outside of porn, which had taken over our lives again recently.

I worked for the next week on the European trip and managed to find 6 studios that wanted to work with us. This would fit a 14-day trip perfectly. We would start in France, before going to Amsterdam for 2 shoots. This was followed by 1 in Germany, 1 in Italy, and a return through France with 1 more. Jodie and Emma loved the idea, and I would once more film a documentary with road footage and behind-the-scenes stuff.

I built profiles for all of the new girls and got their wedding pictures and a couple of honeymoon photos. Emma shared a couple of pictures of her sucking her husband's cock. We put up a coming soon sign-up and built a lot of interest in her.

We travelled a week later and took the Eurostar to Paris. The first film would be made in the City with a major French studio. They wanted to use the girls for a couple of shoots that would go into their latest feature-length film. We would be able to show their scenes on our site and film behind the scenes. Both girls were accompanied by their Husbands for the trip, and I sounded them out about filming some basic sex scenes with them. I didn't want anything professional, just some raw footage, and the men reacting to seeing their girls star in these films.

Paris was fantastic. We arrived late in the morning and got some footage of the girls messing around by some landmarks such as the Arc de Triumph and Eifel Tower. Both lifted their tops to show their tits at the latter, which became our first social media post of the tour. Including Angie, there were 6 of us on the trip, and after food and drink, we decided to go and see a live sex show.

The next day was the first shoot. The sex show seemed to have made all of us feel horny, and when we got to the studio, the girls were ready. The director recognised Angie from her films and immediately asked her if she was prepared to work with them. I could sense that she wasn't sure, but the enthusiasm of Emma and Jodie won her over.

The director explained that Jodie was to play a bored housewife, who goes out to cheat on her husband with 2 men. Emma is to play Jodie's husband's lover, whom he has fallen for. They have a 1 on 1 scene. He then plans for Angie to take the role of council to both couples as they try to reconcile. The final scene ends up as an orgy with the 3 girls and 2 men as they suck and fuck each other. All of the girls take a DP from the men, and Emma looks great in her first scenes.

"I enjoyed that," Angie told me when we were alone back at the hotel.

"I thought you did," I told her, "You looked great and like you got into it. I love watching you when you're into a scene."

"Maybe I'm not ready to retire yet then?" she joked, knowing that I would tell her she wasn't. She knew that she wasn't too and that she just needed to pick and choose her work rather than feel that she was flat out.

Cock Count = 5

The next day we took the train to Amsterdam. We had the afternoon and evening free, so walked around the Red Light District. We drank beer and smoked weed as you do in the city, and watched men go to see the prostitutes. As the drink flowed, Jodie dared Alex to go and see one of the girls. She would pay 100 Euros but would pick the girl that she thought he would like the most.

She sent him to a young blonde girl with a slim build and nice tits. We cheered him on as he went in and carried on drinking until he came out 20 minutes later. Jodie made him tell us all what they did in explicit detail and looked ready to drag him home and have her way with him. Angie was next to pick a girl for me and chose a slightly bigger woman in her 30s. Angie knows I love a BBW, and I had fun with her. After a quick blowjob, she let me fuck her and she finished me off by wanking me with her tits until I came over them.

123456...8