How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You may have noticed that I am very small but I think you can plainly see (as she held up her breasts to me) that I have all the right equipment and in fact, my breasts are rather large given my size.”

I continued to lean back in the chair and couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Mom was naked and absolutely gorgeous. I had no idea her tits were so big. It’s not that they were huge by any stretch of the imagination but on her little frame, they looked huge. She had a tiny little waist and what appeared to be a shaved pussy. She removed her hands from in front of her and spread her legs a bit. It was shaved! If you looked at her from the waist down, she could have been a ten year old! So small and that little shaved pussy made her look so young!

She continued to feel her own tits and started pulling on her nipples.

“OK young man, I am going to attempt to arouse you so that we may begin.”

Attempt! I’m there! If I get any more aroused I won’t have to jerk off. I wouldn’t even have to touch it! It will just start spewing thick ropes of cum all by itself! But hey, I’ll play along. After all, it’s just acting right?

She sat on the edge of my bed and spread her legs. Then, she ran a finger in and around her little pussy lips before sinking a finger deep inside her. She slowly brought the finger up to her lips and very seductively, licked and then sucked the pussy juice off her finger.

Fuck!

Slipping “out of character” for a moment, my mom asked if I was still ok with this. I answered in one barely audible word….”Yes.” As soon as I said yes, she smiled and slipped back into the role of the horny diminutive Doctor.

“Well young man, you seem to aroused sufficiently to allow us to proceed.” (No shit!) “I want you to sit back and relax and let the Doctor take the pressure away from that extremely large cock of yours.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

Mom, er I mean the Doctor, slipped onto her knees and scooted over between my legs. She rubbed her tits back and forth against first one of my legs and then the other. Her tits felt so soft and I could feel her hard nipples digging into me as she dragged them across my legs.

She reached behind her head and pulled the comb out of her hair. Her long black hair cascaded down and around her shoulders. Fuck she’s beautiful. She lowered her head and rubbed her silky hair up and down my legs and thighs and finally started rubbing the top of her head on my balls. She kept gently rubbing my balls with her hair. I could tell she was being as gentle as possible and from time to time she carefully lifted my sack and balanced it on her head. By now, precum was flowing out of the piss slit on the end of my cock and I resisted the urge to wipe it off.

Finally, mom leaned back and her face had become completely transformed. All of a sudden I didn’t think of her as my mom anymore. I had never really seen her let her hair down like this (pun intended) and from her kneeling position, she kept her head down but looked up into my eyes with a face that belonged to a sexy, lusty angel. She smiled at me and then turned her attention to my cock.

She reached up with one hand and scooped as much of the precum as possible off the end of my dick. Then looking me in the eyes again, she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. She repeated the process until most of the precum had disappeared. Then, she took both hands and grabbed the shaft of my cock about half way up. There were inches of cock above and below her two handed grip. She tried to squeeze my cock hard enough so that her little hands could meet around the shaft of my cock but with no success.

“My goodness young man, you certainly have a big cock. As a Doctor, I see many naked men and I have to tell you that I’ve never had the pleasure of seeing a cock as big as this. This is truly a magnificent specimen.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

Reaching down to heft my sack with her little hands, she said, “Now let’s see if we can empty these big balls of yours and give you the relief you so richly deserve.”

She returned her hands and as best she could, gripped my cock in her tiny hands. She started slowly stroking my cock and I thought I was going to die from the pleasure. It felt so fucking good! I could see she was having trouble stroking me while she was on her knees. She is so little that she had to push my cock up on the upstroke. She stood up and resumed her grip. She was short enough that with me sitting in the chair, she was at the perfect height to play with my cock. And play with it she did. She started pumping and pulling and twisting my cock. At first she started off gently but soon started to become far more aggressive.

Until now, she had been silent but almost under her breath, she started muttering obscenities.

“Come on baby, cum for mommy.”

What happened to the Doctor? Was she acting as the Doctor or was she doing this as my mom? Either way, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my short life.

“Come on baby. God I love your big fuckstick. Look at the size of this fucking cock. Fuck. Come on baby, cum for mommy. Cum for me baby. Make this big, fat cock shoot. Cum buckets for mommy baby. Cum for me Tommy.”

Mom was working up a bit of a sweat as she pumped like crazy on my cock. I watched as her tits jiggled all over the place as she jerked me off. This was great. Fuck this was great. I tore my gaze from her bouncing tits and noticed that she was staring right at the end of my cock as if she was trying to will the cum out of my cock. I was getting pretty close.

She stood closer to me for a second and rubbed her tits back and forth across my cock. Man that felt good. I was really enjoying the feeling of her soft tits rubbing on my cock when she stood back and resumed pumping my cock.

Ok, I’m almost there. I reached behind me and grabbed the paper towels off my desk. I knew this was going to be a big one and I was worried that the two towels weren’t going to do the job. Mom looked at me and looked at the paper towels in my hand.

Slipping back into the role of the Doctor she said, “What are those for young man?”

“I’m going to use them to catch all the cum so I don’t make a big mess.”

“That won’t be necessary.,” she said and then reached up with one hand, took the towels away from me and threw them over her shoulder.

“Um, I don’t think you understand Doctor. This is going to be a big one and I’m going to make a huge mess. If you don’t give me the towels back.”

“Look young man, (she said as she pumped furiously on my cock. She was pumping so hard her speech came out jumpy, almost like she was working a jack hammer) with all due respect, I am the Doctor and part of your treatment will be to analyze the quantity and quality of your sperm. I can’t do that if you ejaculate into a paper towel.”

“Its just that I’m going to come a lot and I was worried about the mess.”

“You leave that to me young man.”

Whatever, man this was cool. I was right on the edge and ready to blast off.

“Um, Doctor?”

“Yes young man?”

“I’m going to cum now, is that OK.”

“Of course it is, you just go right ahead and let me take care of everything.”

“Yes Doctor.”

I didn’t know where to look. I couldn’t make up my mind whether I wanted to watch her sexy little hands working my cock over or look at her sweaty bouncing tits or watch her sexy face as she stared hard at the end of my cock.

“I’m cumming!”

As soon as I said it, mom whispered “yes” and plunged her mouth over the end of my cock. It was a tight fit but she got the whole head of my cock in her mouth and she continued to pump furiously on my cock. I’m sure my eyes just about bugged out of my head when she stuffed the head of my cock in her mouth. I had no idea she would go this far. I had never had a blowjob before but I had seen thousands of blowjob photos on porn sites. This was my first blowjob and I was getting it from my own mom!

I lost it. I felt the cum come boiling up the shaft of my cock and shoot straight into mom’s little mouth. I watched her cheeks bloat out as my load filled her mouth and then saw her work hard to swallow as fast as she could. I could see her working hard to swallow the thick mouthfuls of cum. She pulled her mouth off until she just had a lip-lock on the very end of my cock to make it easier for her to swallow and she continued to stroke me off into her mouth,

I saw stars. I got a body rush. I was glad I was sitting down because if I had been standing, I would have fallen down for sure. Without thinking, I grabbed mom’s head and held it onto the end of my dick while I continued to pump cum. It felt like I was pumping a half a gallon of thick lumpy cum into mom’s mouth and I had no idea how she was managing to swallow it all. Aside from a little bit that leaked out of the corners of her mouth, every drop was heading down her throat and into her tummy. She was mewing like a little kitten and seemed to be loving every second of this.

She reached over and grabbed my hands and with a bit of prompting, got me to hold my cock for her while she sucked it. “Pump the rest of your yummy cum into my mouth Tommy, I want it all…please.”

Her hands left my cock. One hand ended up pulling on one of her nipples and the other hand disappeared between her legs. In another few seconds, I watched as she arched her back and had what I assumed was a huge fucking orgasm. She half screamed onto my cock without releasing it from her mouth.

I started to mellow out as the flow of cum started to subside. I looked down at mom and fell deeply in love with her. It felt different than the love I have for her as my mom and I didn’t know what to make of it. She continued to suck me off and finally, took my cock out of her mouth and held it close to her face to look at it.

“I love you Tommy and I love your big cock. That was the best cum I’ve ever tasted and I’m not sure I could ever get enough of it. I want to drown in your cum.”

I didn’t know what to say and watched as she hugged my cock hard into her cheek. She stuck out her tongue and playfully tapped the end of my cock on her pointy tongue.

“I love you too mom. That was great! I’ve never felt anything as good as that. Thank you.”

“If it’s OK with you Tommy, I don’t want to be ‘the Doctor’ anymore tonight. I just want to be your mom, is that OK?”

“It’s very OK mom. I love you.”

She hugged my cock hard into her cheek again and then rubbed it all over her face. She licked it all over and then dipped her head down under my balls and planted dozens of kisses on the soft skin of my sack. My cock had softened considerably and was only half hard. I loved the way it felt when she rubbed it over her face.

Mom reached behind her and slipped on her robe. She got up and stood between my legs and pulled my head into her bosom, hugging me tightly.

“Do you think you’ll be able get to sleep now baby?”

“I think so mom. Thanks very much. I’ve never felt so good.”

“Me either son. I hope you’re Ok with what we did. If you’d like, I can help you out with your ‘pressure’ anytime you like. I think we should have a long talk about what just happened tonight but for now, you should get to bed and get some sleep. Tomorrow is Friday and if you don’t have any plans, maybe we can spend the evening tomorrow talking about this.”

“That would be great mom, I’d love to.”

“It’s a date then. Goodnight baby.”

With that, mom kissed the top of my head, squeezed my hands and left my room quietly shutting the door. It would take me the rest of the night to think over what had just happened and I wouldn’t know any more than I did right then. Where do we go from here? I guess we’ll find out tomorrow night.

To be continued ….. (if you readers want more)

12