How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 2

Story Info
Tommy's mom is a big help.
12.3k words
4.75
900.5k
274

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

I was wondering if mom’s offer to ‘help me’ again was still in the cards. Unfortunately, I had to get up very early and left the house before she even got up.

After last night, I was very curious to see what might have happened when we looked each other in the eye in the morning but I guess I’ll never know. In any event, I went about my day, attended my classes and gave it hell during football practice. I had a lot of excess energy and I used it to good advantage on the field. Coach even remarked that I seemed really fired up today. I guess all it takes is the thought of my beautiful mom sucking my big cock to make me rise to the occasion (sorry, bad pun!).

I was really looking forward to spending time with mom this evening and in fact, it was pretty much all I could think about. From time to time, I became concerned that mom might freak out about sucking me off last night and that she might put an end to it. On the other hand, the vast majority of my spare time thinking was given to remembering every moment of our time together last night. I could still feel my mom’s soft breasts rubbing against my legs as she sucked my cock. It felt so good! And I remember being so amazed at the way she was able to handle my big load and swallow it all without complaining. In fact, it seemed as if she actually enjoyed eating my load and I could only hope that I would get the chance to shoot off in her little mouth again.

I rushed home and got into the shower. I wanted to be super clean for mom just in case anything happened. It took every bit of will power I had to not jerk off in the shower and my cock hung heavy with anticipation. If I was going to get the chance to cum in front of mom again, I wanted my load to be as huge as possible.

Mom finally got home and I decided I’d better play it cool. I still wasn’t sure if she would be filled with remorse or whether she might want to “help me” again.

She had a light bounce to her step and gave me a great big hug. Because she was so small, she ended up hugging me around my waist and I could feel my thick cock pressing into her.

“How’s my big man feeling today?”

“I felt much better after you helped last night mom. I really appreciate it. It made me feel a lot better but …”

“But what son?”

“Well, if you remember, I told you that I get all tense and usually masturbate several times a day. I got kind of thrown off a little because of last night and I haven’t masturbated since then. Now I’m feeling a lot of pressure down there. I didn’t know if we should work on the problem together again, like last night, or whether you would prefer that I deal with it myself. No pressure mom but I need to know. If you don’t think you can help again, I will disappear for a little while and try to take care of it myself.”

What a line of bullshit! I couldn’t believe I was so full of it! I was trying hard to let mom know I wanted more of her special attention without pressuring her too much but I wanted her to know that I was definitely into it. In my horny little mind, there was absolutely no question about whether I wanted to jerk off or get blown by my mom again.

“Oh Tommy. I want to be there for you, I really do. I was worried you might be grossed out by having your mom help you out with your problem.”

“You don’t gross me out mom, not at all. Why do you think I waited until you got home before trying to deal with this? I was really hoping you would want to help me again.”

‘Then help you I shall. I was planning to talk to you about this after dinner but it seems we have some catching up to do if you haven’t masturbated all day. My poor baby! Why don’t we see if we can relieve that nasty pressure right now, then we’ll have a nice dinner together and then we can help you out some more if we need to? Something tells me that it might take a couple of sessions to drain those big balls of yours so you can get a good night’s sleep. Does that sound alright?”

“Sure does mom, you’re the best.”

“Would you like to role play again like last night. Do you want some more treatment from Doctor Love?”

“If it’s OK with you mom, I’d like you to be yourself.”

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet Tommy, but perhaps we can compromise.”

“What do you mean mom?”

“Well, maybe I won’t slip into the character of Dr. Love in order to speed things along and help you get excited enough, but maybe we could pretend that your mother is a cum crazy little cocksucking whore. Do you think it would help if I acted all slutty and everything.”

“Sure mom, what a great idea.”

“Good, then it’s settled, you go into the family room and wait for me. I’ll go get changed and see you in a minute.”

“Um mom, can I ask you for one more thing?”

“Anything Tommy, what is it?”

“It really seemed to help when you showed me your beautiful tits. Do you think I can see them again tonight?”

“Does it really help you Tommy?”

“Oh yes. I love your beautiful tits and I’m dying to see them again.”

“Well, I guess it will be alright. After all, they won’t be my tits that you’re looking at, they’ll be tits that belong to a nasty little cumslut right?”

“That’s right mom. They’ll be beautiful tits that belong to my sexy, little, cock hungry blowjob queen. The one that can’t wait to eat another big load of my cum.”

“Then it’s a deal. Naked tits you shall have.”

“Thanks mom.”

Mom was just about to leave to go to her room and change when she turned around.

“Tommy?”

“Yes mom?”

“Do you really think my tits are sexy?”

“Yes mom, I think you have the nicest tits I’ve ever seen. I love them.”

Mom smiled and seemed very happy with herself. “You are a sweety aren’t you?”

“Go get changed my little slut!”

“Yes Sir!”

“Oh and Mom?”

“What baby?”

“Is it OK if I cum in your mouth again. I really liked it. I liked it a lot. I loved the way you swallowed my whole load.”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Of course mom.”

“Ever since you came in my mouth last night, I can’t think of anything else. All day I’ve been dreaming about eating another big load of your cum. Do you think I’m terrible?”

“No way! I love you mom and I’m so glad you love my cum. I’d hate to think you had to force it down.”

“Well now you know … see you in a minute.”

“K mom.”

I went into the family room and sat down in the big chair. I wasn’t sure if I should sit on the couch to leave room for my mom to sit next to me but for some reason, I just wanted to plunk down in the big old comfy chair. I was glad I was just wearing my sweat pants again because they were so easy to take off. I flipped on the TV while I waited for mom and turned to Speed Vision to catch a little bike racing. There was a hotly contested Formula Extreme race on the tube and I smiled at the thought that what we were about to do was kind of extreme too.

Mom came into the room wearing her housecoat and looked even smaller than normal because she was in her bare feet. I liked that housecoat because of the way it hugged her curves.

Without hesitation, mom walked right over to me and sat down on the floor between my legs. She gently laid her head on one of my legs. She sat up just a bit and slipped off her robe, letting it fall to the floor around her. She hugged my leg and again, I felt the beautiful softness of her breast as she pushed it into my leg.

“Mom?”

“Yes sweety?”

“You know how much it turns me on to see and feel your breasts. Do you think it would be OK if I sucked on them for just a minute?”

“Would it help you baby?”

“Yes mom, I think it will help a lot.”

Mom slowly got up and stood perfectly naked in front of me. I didn’t know where to look! I could look at her beautiful breasts or look at her lovely little shaved pussy. Man, if you didn’t look at mom’s face or tits and just looked below her waist, you’d swear she was just a little kid.

“Are you looking at my pussy Tommy?”

“Yes mom, I’m sorry but it’s so beautiful.”

“Do you like it shaved baby? I did it because so many of the girls on the porn sites shave their pussies. I thought it looked nice.”

“I do too mom. I love it.”

“I’m glad dear. Just remember, it’s OK to look at my little pussy but not to touch it. We have to be careful we don’t cross the line. I’m really very happy that I can help you relieve your pressure but we have to be careful to make sure we don’t do anything that’s illegal or immoral.”

(Ya right!)

“Sure mom, I understand. I would never do anything that you didn’t approve of.”

“That’s my sweet baby.”

She stepped between my legs and hugged my face to her chest. I was looking right at one of her beautiful nipples and noticed that it had become quite hard. I moved my head slightly and sucked it slowly and gently into my mouth.

“Oh my Tommy, that feels do darned good. Do you think we should be letting you suck my tits?”

“Oh yes mom, I really need it. Look how hard it makes my cock.”

I took mom’s hand and had her grip the hard shaft of my cock through the thin material of my sweatpants. It felt great to feel her touch again. I felt a bit guilty because in my head, I was trying to come up with a plan to get into my mom’s pretty little pussy. I wanted to taste it, lick it, suck it, chew it and most of all, sink my bloated cock deep inside her through the little shaved passage. Let’s face it, I wanted to fuck the shit out of her.

Mom gripped my cock and started slowly stroking it through my sweatpants.

“Well, if it makes you feel better I guess there’s no harm in letting you suck my nipples. Besides, I have to admit it feels real nice. As a matter of fact, it’s making me feel a little squishy.”

“Squishy?”

“Oh you know, I mean wet between my legs. My pussy gives off a fluid just like your cock when it makes all that yummy precum.”

“You really like eating my cum don’t you mom?”

“Yes I do Tommy, I love it. It’s a good thing too or we’d have to clean up a big sticky mess every time you blow one of your huge loads. Last night, it was all I could do to keep up. You filled my mouth so full and so fast that I thought I might drown in the stuff. But it was sure nice going to bed with a tummy that’s full of your yummy cum.”

I continued to suck gently on mom’s nipples and tried to give equal time to each. I loved her sweet taste and the way I could flick her nipple with my tongue. I reached around and gently cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her closer as I sucked on her tits.

“Can I ask you a question Tommy?”

“Sure mom, anything.”

“If sucking my tits help make this better for you, I was wondering if you would like me to get a boob job. I know mine are a little small compared to most of the girls on the porn sites and I thought if I had bigger boobs, it might help you more.”

“Your tits are perfect. Besides, you are so tiny that they look big on you already. If you got bigger boobs, you might fall over.”

“I know Tommy, but my sister just got a boob job and she’s the same size as me. She says they’re great and she’s really glad she did it.”

“How big are they?”

“She says they are a full C cup and although they look huge on her little body, she loves them. She says that because she’s so small too, they look like a D cup or even bigger.”

“I don’t know mom, some of the boob jobs you see make tits look king of funny and fake. Your boobs have a perfect shape and I love the way they come to a point at your nipples.”

“Me too honey. Tell you what. She’s going to visit in the next few days and maybe I can get her to show us her boobs. How does that sound?”

“Do you think she’ll let me see them?”

“I don’t see why not. I have a special relationship with my sister and she’ll pretty much do anything I ask her to do. She knows I’d never hurt her and I’ll just tell her that I want you to see them to help me make up my mind.”

“Sure mom, sounds cool.”

“Now, I think it’s time we took care of that problem of yours. Are you ready for mommy to suck all the pressure out of that lovely cock of yours.”

“Sure mom.”

“I’ve got one more favour to ask of you before we start.”

“What’s that mom?”

“Well, you know how we talked having me pretend to be a dirty little cumslut when I suck your cock?”

“Yes.”

“I’m wondering if you would mind calling me dirty names and stuff when I’m sucking your cock. Last time I sucked you off, you barely said anything and I was worried you didn’t like it very much. Maybe if you talk dirty to me it’ll be your way of letting me know that I’m doing a good job for you.”

“Ah, sure mom, you really want me to say nasty things?”

“The nastier the better, it will help me get into the role of a dirty little slut who loves to eat your cum.”

“Ok mom.”

“Now, lift your bum up so I can slide off those sweat pants.”

I did as asked and mom slid off my pants. My cock sprang up and whacked itself against my belly.

“My goodness Tommy. I still can’t get used to the size of your cock. And look, your big balls are hanging way over the edge of the chair.”

Mom got down on her knees between my legs and just stared at my cock and balls. She reached up and took my ball sack in both hands and rolled them around in her fingers.

“Your balls feel so soft and silky, I love them.”

I didn’t feel the need to reply and just leaned my head back to enjoy the treatment. Mom grabbed the loose skin on my sack and started pulling it towards her.

“Fuck! I can almost pull your balls all the way to your knees! You are so hung Tommy!”

She released her grip on my sack and started running her hands lightly up and down the shaft of my cock. She would pause at my balls and then run her hands lightly and slowly back up to the big spongy head. She gripped the shaft more tightly in both hands and stroked it up to coax out a big, glistening drop of precum. She took a finger and wiped up the dollop of precum and brought it to her lips.

“Mmmm. Nectar of the gods. I could never get enough of this.”

“Me either mom!”

“Remember Tommy, I’m not your mom right now. I’m a dirty little fucking slut that craves your big nasty cock and I want to suck a big load of hot scummy cum out of these huge balls of yours.”

“Then quit talking so much and start sucking my cock you little bitch. Get that little cocksucking mouth of yours busy and blow me.”

Mom looked up at me and smiled. She hugged my cock to her face and then ‘got into character’.

“I love your big cock you fucking stud and I’m going to blow you so good you’ll cum buckets into my hot little cocksucking mouth.”

I was starting to get into this just a bit and thought I’d throw her a curve. I’d try a little role reversal just to see if it turned mom on even more. I decided to play off the difference in our size and besides, I couldn’t get my mind off her little shaved cunt that made her look like a little girl.

In a fairly gentle voice, I said, “Be a good little girl and suck daddy’s cock.”

It worked! With that one small sentence, it seemed that mom was instantly transported to some other parallel universe. She started whimpering and moaning and sucked hard on the end of my cock. She had both little hands wrapped around my cock and was pumping me into her mouth.

“That’s a good little girl. Suck daddy’s big cock and make me proud. You’re such a good little girl.”

I softly stroked her head while she sucked me and without taking her mouth off the end of my dick, she looked up at me with smiling eyes. She seemed to be truly enjoying what she was doing. Man, I didn’t want anything to ever happen that would make this stop. I was now and forever, completely hooked on my mom.

“Am I doing a good job daddy? Do you like the way your little slutty girl is sucking your big hard cock?”

“Yes dear, you are doing a wonderful job. You’re making your daddy very proud.”

“I love you daddy.”

“I love you too baby.”

“Take my cock down your throat baby.”

“Um, I’ll try daddy. Don’t get mad at me. I’ll try as hard as I can. Your cock is so big it might take me a while to get it down my throat and into my little tummy. Gosh daddy, I can barely get this big gnarly head into my little mouth so I can suck it and now you want me to swallow the whole thing?”

“You can do it baby. Take your time. Daddy would never hurt you.”

“Ok daddy. Gosh I love you so much.”

She hugged my cock to her face tightly and then shifted around a bit to get at a better angle. She sucked in the head of my cock and gave it a few slurpy sucks, then she started to take it down her throat. She paused and held very still when my cock hit her gag reflex. She was sort of sitting and sort of standing off to one side and I could feel her softly humping her little shaved pussy into my leg. Man I wanted to get into that little cunt. All in good time.

A little tear formed in the corner of her eye as she pushed the end of my cock passed the gag reflex and into her throat. She was breathing hard through her nose and was making every effort to get my huge fuckstick down her tiny throat.

“If my cock is too big you can stop baby. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

Taking my cock out of her mouth for a minute to catch her breath, she looked up at me and smiled again. Slipping into a little girl voice she said, “ I can do it daddy, you’ll see.”

She moved her mouth down over the head of my cock again and kept feeding it into her. There was a slight pause when it hit her gag reflex and she just kept feeding it into her throat. She had most of it in and I knew anymore could cause problems. She moved her head up and down and fucked her throat with short strokes that felt wonderful. It felt like my cock was gripped in a vice.

I was quite worried that mom would end up with a sore throat or something and I knew there would be lots of time to let her practice her deep throat technique. I figured I should put a stop to this but in a way that didn’t make her think I was disappointed in her in any way.

I gently gripped her head and slowly lifted her mouth off and way from my cock.

“What’s the matter daddy, didn’t you like it?”

“I loved it baby and there will be lots of time for you to take my cock all the way down into your little tummy. Right now though, I want you to use your beautiful breasts to tit fuck daddy’s big cock. Will you do that for daddy?”

“Oh yes daddy, that would be fun. I wish my titties were bigger for you.” (There she goes again with the boob job thing!)

“Your titties are just fine baby, now wrap them around daddy’s cock and make me shoot out all that white stuff you love so much.”

“You got it daddy!”

Because she was so fricking small and short, she simply stood between my legs. She lifted my cock off my belly and popped the head into her mouth. Holding my cock with her mouth, she moved even closer and taking a tit in each hand, wrapped them around the shaft of my cock. She started using her tits to jack me off and was able to stroke me a few inches at a time and still keep the head of my cock in her mouth.

Her soft tits felt great on my cock and I watched as she dug her fingers into the soft tit flesh and used them like a glove to jerk me off. From time to time I could see that she captured a nipple between her fingers as she mauled her tits around my cock.

“Baby?”

“Yes daddy?”

“Daddy’s going to cum pretty soon. Be a good little girl and suck daddy’s cock really good so you don’t spill any of that white stuff.”

“OK daddy! Yummy! I love your sticky white stuff. Shoot it into my little cocksucking mouth daddy!”

She plunged her head over the end of my cock again and began sucking in earnest. I gently held onto the sides of her head and humped softly into her mouth.

“That’s it daddy. Fuck my little face with that big, fat, gnarly cock of yours. Fuck my face, please daddy. Fuck it hard.”

I wasn’t sure if she really meant it but I slowly started to increase the force of my humping. Pretty soon I was shoving my cock in and out at a fairly brisk pace. She started slurping and sucking my cock like crazy and was using both hands to jerk off what wouldn’t fit in her mouth at the same time.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers