How Does Your Garden Grow?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

Lynn laid on her bed, looking up at her son kneeling over her. She could feel her juice running down towards her ass. His shaft bounced and his heavy balls swayed as he moved between her open legs. Pressing on the insides of her knees he spread her thighs wider, staring down at her waiting pussy.

As her son entered her Lynn cried out and raised her hips. It had been so long since she had been filled by anything besides her fingers that the feeling of his cock moving in her was almost overwhelming. She clutched his arms and wrapped her legs around him, urging him deeper into her.

"Harder..." she breathed in his ear.

Brian pumped his hips faster at his mother's command, feeling his balls slap against her. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as Brian's cock moved in and out of her. She was gripping his cock tighter as she got closer.

"Oh god... oh god, Brian..." she cried out as her back arched.

Watching his mother orgasm under him was enough to send Brian over the edge. He pulled his cock from her seconds before releasing his first stream of cum. It burst from his cock and splashed over her breasts. Two more followed, spraying up her quivering stomach.

Brian moved off of his mother and lay down beside her. He spread his cum around her nipples then traced his finger over her lips. She sucked it into her mouth, tasting his hot seed.

"Thanks." she said with a smile.

"For what?" Brian asked.

"Taking care of my garden."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers