How Emily Became a Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes were pulled off me and I proceed to suck both of their cocks making sure to lick their balls before I was positioned and was being fucked by one and sucking the other at the same time.

This would go on for a while and then they would swap a couple of times until both blew their loads one in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I got up and dressed and didn't even ask to clean up, I wanted to be slutty I thanked them and left to go meet Bob at our show. I met Bob and we watched the show as I smiled thinking of the good fuck I just had. After we headed back to the room and once in there Bob said why don't you shower 1st, and I said hi and he said it's Saturday, and I said Oh yes. I went to the bathroom and stripped and just looked at the mirror, yes it was Saturday boring Sex night where I never cum. I looked at myself and touched my pussy which had cum on it from Nick or Daryl, I forget whose was whose I ran the shower water but never got in and decided fine you want to fuck me well fuck me as I am. I left the bathroom said I was done, and he went in to take his shower as I lay on the bed naked.

He came out and put his condom on, I tried to plead with him not to but Mr. safe no chance little did he know I was on the pill now. He started to put his dick in me as I was saying to myself yes put your small dick in me fuck your wife get sloppy 2nds or 3rds whatever it might be. I then experienced something I had never done before after 2 minutes and Bob came, I came also with my husband not from being with him or how good it was but the thinking of him fucking me with other men's cum in me and in my mouth earlier.

Bob got up to wash up and I just lay there, when he got back, I got up to go shower finally and as I washed up, I stood in there thinking how pathetic Bob was fucking his wife not realizing she was just fucked and has been all week, I mean does he not even realize how tight my pussy is anymore, he just doesn't care. I got done came out and he was sound asleep already, I was upset got dressed, and left. I went to a club with the attention of maybe hooking up with anyone, the crowd was younger, so I just sat at the bar. On the dance floor I spotted Sara with that girl from the bar the previous night, they were all over each other kissing totally out. This upset me a little but also excited me, but I decided to leave and went over to the LGBT area to try my luck at this point.

I sat at a table in a corner having a drink and after 30 minutes a woman around my age asked to sit down and I happily agreed. She ordered a drink and we got to talking she was on the ship with her wife who was back in the room sleeping. One thing led to another, and her hand found my inner thigh driving me crazy she asked if I had a place to go and I told her no was with my husband who was in the room, and we couldn't go to her room since her wife was there. We had one more drink flirted a lot but had to call it a night with no were to go, it did excite the hell out of me that I was somewhat picked up, after that, I went back to my room.

The next day was our last port day but before we got off, I received a text from Nick asking what my pans were on the island, I told him we had some excursions planned, and he asked would I be back in the pool cabana area before getting back on the ship and I said I believe we had 2 hours after our excursions before we had to get back on the ship. He then asked would I have phone coverage and I said yes so, he sent me his number and said to text him when I got to the cabana pool area if I was up for fun and could break away from the hubby for a bit. Well, we got off the boat did our excursions made our way to the pool area, and found an area in the shade.

There were cabanas all around the pool off the ground with bars and loud music everywhere. I txt Nick I was here and came up with my excuse that I was going to hit the bathroom and go to the shops nearby. Bob said he wasn't feeling good, he was getting a bad headache he gets migraines, and asked did I mind if he went back to the ship would I be ok here and I said yes. He took our bags and I thought umm 2 hours of whatever Nick had planned. Well, I finally received a text from Nick that said meet him in front of a certain cabana, so I headed over there.

I stood in front of it for about 2 minutes as Nick approached me, and I followed him up the stairs to the cabana, he asked how long I had and I said no time limit Hubby went back to the boat, and he just smiled. Once in the cabana, I saw Daryl along with some other black guy and 2 black women all naked. The cabana as I said was high off the ground and had 2 sections one in the front like a deck where people could see you back a back section that was private with couches, and that's where we all were, and where my clothes got removed. I don't recall all the details but basically, for the next two hours I was fucked in each hole yes, each hole mouth, pussy, and ass by all three men, and I ate out both women.

What an afternoon of hot amazing sex with 5 people, as I got dressed, I could feel all the cum leaking out of all my holes, hell it was even in my hair I smelled like cum and pussy. I made my way to the ship, and as I stood in line to get back on, I felt like such a whore I smelled of sex, my hair was a mess with dried cum in it. Here I was this executive woman decent looking, in shape with a husband on the ship getting back on after just fucking 3 men and 2 women in a cabana. I got back to the room and Bob was in bed, but I quickly went to the bathroom and showered, and after checked on him. He was not doing good; this happens to him sometimes and he said he was just going to stay in the room and take his medicine which knocks him out.

The 1st thing that went thru my mind as I had a night to myself was I that bad of a person, I dressed, and dressed sexily and went out on the ship, and went right to the LGBT area and had a drink, it was kind of dead since it was early. I thought about Nick, but I wanted pussy tonight I was determined to get pussy. I went and had dinner and wandered around and ended back at the LGBT area sitting down and it was getting busier, and finally, a woman approached me I would guess in her 30's and asked if I was alone and I said yes and asked was I interested in sitting with her and her partner. I agreed and followed her to the table, the one was for hot, the other was average looking but nice, and both in decent shape. I learned they were dating for about 3 years and after a couple of drinks asked if I was interested in going back to their room, to which I agreed.

Back in their room which was like mine, we went out on the deck, the one started to kiss me, as the other kissed my neck from behind and unzipped my dress and took it off, soon we were all naked on the deck which was very sexy. Then one of the girls sat on the chair on the deck as we were positioned as she took turns eating us out while we shoot there kissing. Each of us traded places as it was very sexy out on the deck, but after some time we made our way back into the room, where I was laid on my back with my legs spread while one of them got between them to eat me out, while the other sat on my face and I ate her out.

This went on for a while with each of us trading places. At one point one of the girls got off the bed and when she returned, I was to have another 1st, she had on a strap on, the look on my face said it all and they asked did I ever experience this, and I said no. With that, I have pulled off the bed and bent over it while I started to eat the other girl out laying on the bed and the other fucked me with the strap on. This was one of the best experiences I was having, we then shifted to the girl with the strap on laying on the bed and the other riding her while I sat on the one face until we all came and collapsed, what a night.

It was late we had sex for almost 2 hours, so I got up to dress and asked would they like to hook up tomorrow and they said this was a one-time thing for them a fantasy to introduce a 3rd and they picked me, they both got up and kissed me and thanked me. I left there totally satisfied for the 2nd time today, I went back to the room showered went to bed, and slept the best I have all week.

The next day was a day at sea Bob woke up and was doing ok so we did breakfast like normal, then went our separate ways but today I felt bolder and went to a different area on the ship. The ship had different pool areas and I went to the younger area I would say kids in their 20's parting drinking having fun. When I got there, it was dead, so I got a nice seat but as the day went on it got busy and by lunch, it was packed with a lot of eye candy for me both boys and girls for me to watch all of age. I got my share of looks from some boys that turned me on I was old enough to be most of their moms. I relaxed and enjoyed all the attention I received; nothing came out of it as far as hookups, but it was a nice day. The night was normal with a late-night fuck session with Nick and Daryl and one of the black girls from the cabana. Nick and Daryl enjoyed giving it in my ass that night since they discovered it was an open hole at the cabana, and I enjoyed eating pussy.

The next day was a sea day and our last full day started as normal with Bob and I going to breakfast, and who do I see with her family Sara. We glanced at each other throughout the time, finally, we left, and I went back to the same area as the day before. About an hour into Sara came up to me and sat next to me, this was the 1st time with her since that night I fell asleep in her cabin before the 1st port day. I must have made a sarcastic comment like you're talking to me, and she apologized and said she wasn't ignoring me, but she wanted to be with someone who was open and could hand with on the cruise, so the day after we were last together, she met this girl who was Bi, and she hooked up with her and hung out every day. She said I would have stayed with you, but I was too discreet.

I then said Well where is your girlfriend now and she said it wasn't her girlfriend and that she was spending the last day with her family. I then made a comment and said I guess I am good now for you, and with that, she touched my leg and said yes and don't be like that we are not in a relationship, you are discreet, I am out, and this is our last day so why don't we just make the best of it. As she was saying this, she was close I am not sure why got into me, but I moved in and kissed her, not long but on the lips which were welcomed by her. She made a comment well you're not the same person I met, and I said no I am not. She then suggested how about a quickie back in my room then we can come back out here, I got p grabbed her hand, and off we went, yes, I grabbed her hand.

Back in her room, it was just pure fucking right into a 69 that led to us scissoring until we both came in a loud orgasm. We cleaned up and headed back to the pool and talked and I filled her in on my week, we had lunch and drinks I snuck her a couple, and, in the afternoon, we headed back to her room and fucked each other again performing a lot or oral using our fingers and of course scissoring our favorite. We lay there until I had to go to get ready for dinner but made plans to meet later that night at the bar area. So, like normal Bob and I had dinner shows, back to room him to bed and me out the door to meet Sara.

She was waiting for me and when I got there, I went up to her and kissed her passionately telling her she looked hot. We sat there holding hands talking about our week and me telling her how much I was going to miss this. We ended up back in her room, where we didn't fuck but we made love, a love session I remember perfectly to this day. Afterward, I just fell asleep with her until she woke me up two hours later telling me it was late, I should go, I just grabbed her and said not without making love to you one more time and that's what we did. For the next hour, we made love again exploring each other's body, performing oral, rubbing our pussies together pure lovemaking. We kissed one final time as she walked me to the door, and that was it. I went back to my room I didn't shower I wanted to smell like Sara, Bob was asleep and never noticed as usual.

I awoke the next morning at 6 and we were scheduled to dock at 7 and be off the boat at 9, we started to get ready, and I received a text from Nick if I was interested in one last quickie before getting off, I replied I would be right there. I told Bob I was going to walk around one final time and get some fruit while he took a shower. I made my way to Nick's, and he opened the door naked pulling me in throwing me on the bed feeding me his cock to suck roughly. He then pulled out pulled my shorts off and fucked my brains out for the next 10 minutes, while he was fucking me Daryl came out of the bathroom from showering and came over and fed me his cock and this continued until both came in my mouth and pussy one final time. As I dressed, they thanked me for being their white slut for the week, and I said thank you for all the black cock this week and left.

An hour later Bob and I were in a car service back to our home in NJ, I sat there thinking about the week, as I sat there with a man's cum in my pussy and could taste another's in my mouth and fantasized about pussy. And then there was Bob next to me, and I thought what was next can I live like this anymore.

Because I am truly a Slut and I love it.

12