How Girls Night Changed My Life

Story Info
My wife learned a lot from girls' night.
9.1k words
4.61
206.7k
228

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story so I do not know how good it will be.

*

My name is Steve and I have a great life. I have a great job. I have a beautiful wife. I didn't think my life could get much better until my wife came home from a girls night with all of her friends.

Now let me tell you a little about my wife. Her name is Lexi. She is 5'6" and 125 lbs. with a fit and toned body. She loves to work out and take care of her body. She has natural C breasts that have a perfect round shape and perky. Her ass is so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it. The ass is full and round and 99% of women would die to have it.

A little about myself, I am 6'4" and 220lbs. I also work out quite a bit. We as a couple spend probably too much time at the gym but with all that time I have become very happy with my body. Another part of me I should mention since this is a sex story is my dick. I have about a 9 1/2" long and a pretty thick dick. Knowing that is well above normal I was always nervous to introduce him to Lexi. Lexi only complained at the beginning of our 10 years marriage that I was to big. That made me feel good and since then her love canal is a perfect fit. We are a couple that does not like hair either so both of us enjoyed laser hair removal to get rid of most of the hair on our bodies. Lexi left a little for a landing strip if she ever felt like having one but for the most part she keeps her little pussy bare.

Our marriage is great. We are best friend and love spending time together. Our sex life is good for a normal married couple. We both waited till marriage so neither of us have much sexual experience outside of what we learned on out own or from movies. She keeps me satisfied with sex a few times a week. We always keep our sex pretty normal because she has always been conservative and I have never really tried to push her boundaries. Thinking I was keeping her happy by not pushing her to far. This however was a mistake, as I would soon find out. I personally loved blowjobs but she would only blow me maybe one a month and would never let me cum in her mouth or let me blow my load all over her face and tits. I would always tell her when I was about to cum and have me put it in her pussy to get off in there. I am not complaining about giving my wife a nice creampie but every guy fantasizes about a nice cumshot or his wife swallowing his big load. However, sperm subconsciously grossed out Lexi so she never let me get any near her face or mouth. The other fantasy I had was putting my big dick in her amazing ass. I was always too afraid to bring up anal sex because of her conservative background and I thought she would think I was crazy. I would always tell her I am down to try anything sexual at least once. Hoping she would come up with the crazy idea to let me fuck her in the ass. Of course that never happened and I was living in a dream world. I would always try to touch or graze her little hole, during doggy style while her ass was spread open to me or during foreplay when I finger her I would let one finger rub her asshole a little bit. I did all of the teasing to see if she would ever give me any reaction. However she never gave any response to a touch. She also never told me to stop touching her asshole so I took it as a partial win.

Now for the story that changed our relationship and sex life forever.

I was home alone on a weeknight while Lexi was at her monthly girls night. Her girl's nights are usually tame parties that consist of dinner, games and a lot of girl talk. My nights at home alone consisted of watching TV and showering after work. Lexi's girl's nights usually don't go to late but this one in particular kept the ladies out past midnight. Normally I would be asleep by that time but I like to wait up for her so hear how the party went and if there is any new gossip that I should know about. She eventually got home at about 12:30 and came and joined me on the couch. I start asking her the normal questions of how the party went. She gave me the surprise of my life when she asked me, "would you ever want to have anal sex?" I didn't want to show too much excitement because the wheels were turning so fast in my head and my dick seemed to be growing by the second. I deflected the questions by asking her, "Where did this question come from and what did you guys talk about tonight?"

Lexi then went through their whole conversation and she said, "We started with normal girl talk but the conversation turned towards sex quickly and we stayed there the rest of the night. First we talked about how often we all have sex and for most of my friends it is often. My group of friends has some pretty horny girls. Next it was about our husbands."

I had to stop her there and ask "what about your husbands."

She continued and said, "Well please don't get mad but we talked about how horny all of the men are but that is just part of being a guy and then it turned to dick size."

I could not believe what she was saying to me because I always thought she was more private about such things. I asked her, "So you told all your friend about my dick, I can't believe this!"

Lexi then started rubbing my leg just a little bit below my cock and was pleading, "Please don't get mad it really was not bad and plus you have a lot to brag about."

"What are you talking about"? I said

"Well all my friends could not believe how big you were. They thought I was lying to them but I told them it was the truth and they were amazed. Most of their husbands are about 5" to 6". I didn't know they came that small. Some of my friends wanted me to get a picture of your dick to show it to them. I just laughed at them but I think they were really serious." Lexi said

My mood defiantly got better because now her hand was now stroking my cock through my shorts. I was rock hard but I wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"I think you are in a better mood now" she said as she grabbed my cock.

"I feel much better" I was never mad because I am pretty proud of my man meat.

"I felt so proud and good about you and your body so I am sorry if I shared to much but everyone just seemed so jealous. Now at your poker night you will know all of your friends wives want to see your cock." Lexi said

"Now continue with your conversations," I said.

Lexi continued, "Ok so your dick talk turned into blowjobs, orgasms and vibrators. Some of my friends can get off with just the dick and now knowing their husbands dick size we know why but most of them use vibrators and dildos. Kim talked a lot about her vibrating dildos. She told us that she uses them a couple of times a day." Kim is my Lexi's best friend and as a couple we hang out with Kim and her husband all the time.

"You guys covered a lot of topics, no wonder you were there so late. Kim also sounds like a sex addict." I said.

"She kind of is and our last topic was interesting, anal sex. Kim brought it up saying some of her new neighbor friends have anal sex regularly. One of her neighbors said she really like anal and orgasms every time she gets fucked in the ass. Another friend said her husband loves to put it in her ass so she uses it a special treat for him. " Lexi said.

Hearing Lexi talk so open, dirty and casual about sex was such a turn on. Her conservative self would normally talk about someone getting fucked in the ass. I had only heard her say the F word a couple times the whole time I had known her.

"So what did your friends have to say about all of this."? I asked

"All of them claimed they have never tried it. Some of them thought it was gross. Others wondered what it would really be like. Kim wants to try it but Matt said no. She is really curious and was mad Matt would not try it. We then talked about if our husbands would really want to try anal. That is why I asked you about anal."

Now I needed to come up with an answer that would not push her away but leave her interested.

"Well to tell you the truth I have thought about it a little bit in the past. You have an amazing ass that it has always really interested me but I did not know if it would be fun or a little gross or what. I am always willing to try something once and it would be interesting to find out what it would be like. I like to have new experiences so in a round about way I would try it but that would be totally up to you and I would never want to do something you do not want to. What do you think about it?" I rambled nervously.

"I do not know how I really feel about it. I don't think I want to try it anytime soon but I want to think about it more and maybe talk about it. Maybe one day we can do it but I just think it will hurt and the thought of you fucking me in my ass is just a little weird right now. From now on if you have anything sexually you have thought about or want to try I want you to tell me and we can talk about them. For now I am quite horny so do you want to fool around?" Lexi said.

"You know I do and I think I would get some serious blue balls if we didn't with all this sex talk I am so turned on." I said.

"Lets take theses shorts of and free your amazing cock"

I loved how she was talking, we do not talk dirty very often and if we do it is not very dirty so to even hear her talk about my cock was great.

She then got on her knees in front of me and said, "do you want me to suck your big dick," the questions was more rhetorical because she did not wait for me to answer before the tip of my dick slipped into her mouth. This was really out of the norm for her to be blowing me out on the couch but I was just going to go with it and enjoy every moment. She was focusing on the head swirling her tongue around and around. Lexi took my cock in one hand and started jerking me slowly. The girls must have talked about different techniques of blowing because she was doing some new moves. Gradually she started to take a little bit more of my cock into her mouth. I could tell she was getting into it and even more turned on as she started to moan. A couple more inches went into her mouth and now she probably had about half or my cock in. This was better then she has ever done. The blowjob was great and I did not know if I could last much longer. She stopped suddenly to look at me and say, "I don't know what has gotten into me but I am really liking this right now. Am I doing OK?"

"You are doing amazing this is the best blowjob you have ever given me. I don't think I will be able to last much longer." I said.

"I want to suck you a little longer but tell me when you are about to cum. Oh yeah grab your phone and take some picture of me. I want to see what I look like with this big cock in my month. Maybe I will show my friends." She then winked at me.

My brain was all over the place. My conservative wife wanted me to make porn with her. I could not believe it but this was on the way towards being the best sex night ever for me.

"You keep blowing me like you are, you can show them whatever you want." I said.

"Kim and a few other girls talked about deep throating at the party and how much their husbands loved it. Would it be OK if I tried it on you?" Lexi asked

"Holy shit Lexi, you are amazing and so sexy right now. You can do anything you want to me honey. I would love for you to try to deep throat me. How about you take off some of your clothes first." I said

She stood up and started strip off her clothes. Once she was down to her bra and panties she got back on her knees and got back to work. She looked amazing. She had on a matching set black thong and bra. The material was sheer so her pink nipples showed through nicely. The little break from her blowing me gave me the extra stamina I needed. I turned my phone camera and started to take pictures. Lexi looked so hot with my cock in her mouth. I started giving her direction. First to look up at the camera so I could see her eyes as she sucked. I felt like I was directing porn but she seemed to like it and was doing anything I told her.

"Take my cock out and just smile as you look at it," she looked so happy which made me ecstatic. "This will be a good one to show your friends," We both laughed

"Now lick and suck on my balls as you slowly jack me." She had never sucked on my balls before. I would of never thought to ask her until now. She didn't even hesitate.

"Oh honey you look so hot and that feels so good." I said

"Thanks baby I am so horny right now. Blowing you is turning me on so much" Lexi said.

"Ok now back to blowing me, see how much of my cock you can take and remove your bra. I want to get your tits in the pictures too. We can show those off to your friends too." Ha-ha I laughed.

She looked so good topless with a cock in her mouth. She took a couple strokes to be back to half my cock in her mouth.

I gave her encouragement saying, "Oh you look so good and you are doing amazing." I continued to take pictures. Little by little she went down my shaft. Each time down my shaft a little more went into her mouth. 5 inches then 6 inches went into her mouth.

She came up for air and said, "Wow that was a lot more than I thought I could do. I think that might be my max, your just so big. How much more is left till I would have it all?" She asked

"At least another 3 inches honey." I said

"Holy shit! I better keep practicing." Lexi said

Then back in her mouth I went. She started to really speed up. Attacking my cock with real vigor. It was amazing and I switched to video so I could always remember this night. She was so into it and taking as much as me as she could. I hit the back of her throat and that just made her moan and go crazier. Her hips started to squirm and her moans got loader and she progressed into an orgasm. That just encouraged her assault my cock. I was in heaven and was about to reach the point of no return.

"I am about to cum, honey its coming, HONEY!"I yelled

She did not stop, she continued on with wild abandonment.

"HERE IT COMES HONEY." I yelled again.

That was all she wrote, jizz erupted from my cock into her mouth. I don't think I had ever cummed so much. She could not contain all my jizz in her mouth. Lexi took my cock from her mouth and continued to stroke as cum continued to shoot and splash on her tits. That orgasm might have been the best of my life except for our wedding night when I first penetrated her and came in her pussy but this blowjob was up there with that.

All I could say was, "WOW!"

She swallowed and said, "Wow is right, that was amazing. I wish we had been doing this for the past 10 years. I talked with Kim and Amy at the end of the night about BJ's. Both of them said they gave their husbands blowjobs all the time. They both love giving them. They both gave me some tips on giving a good BJ. So now I have 10 years worth of blowjobs to makeup for."

She scooped up what cum I had shot on her tits. "I do actually like the taste of your cum, Its warm and delicious." She took my cock back in her mouth and sucked out any remaining jizz.

My mind was completely blown. Was this even my wife.

I was still hard as a rock after the BJ and was ready to still play. I slowly took down her panties and laid her back on the couch.

"Now its your turn." I said.

I got between her legs and looked at her wet bare pussy.

"These pictures are so hot. I feel like a porn star. My friends will be so jealous when they see this one." Lexi showed me a picture of her with her licking just the tip of my cock.

I turned my attention back to her pussy. It looked so good I just had to get inside her lips to get a taste. I started slow to tease her a little by kissing her thighs and all around her pussy. She was already going crazy and breathing heavy. Lexi was so turned on and I had not even touched her pussy yet.

"Oh baby, eat me, eat my pussy. Please lick my pussy."

I had to obey. I slowly licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Once I hit her clit she went straight into an orgasm.

"Right their honey. Oh right there. Lick my clit. OOOOOHHHHHHH YEAH. Keep going oh that is amazing."

I increased the speed and pressure on her clit and her orgasm just kept going.

"Lick my pussy. Suck on my clit honey" This was one of the best orgasm I had given her. She slowly started to come off of her high but I continued to lick all of her pussy. We had already been so wild this night and I had a naughty idea. I looked below her pussy to the perfect little pink puckered asshole and decided to go for it. I brought my tongue to her ass crack and started to lick all the way back to her clit. I ran my tongue right over her asshole and up her pussy.

She squirmed and said, "Naughty boy, I guess you liked the anal talk?"

"Yeah I might have liked it a little bit and your ass just looked so nice and I decided to give it a little try." I said.

"It felt really good, would you lick it again for me?" Lexi asked

I didn't even answer, I pushed her knees back towards her head and spread her cheeks and started licking. I didn't think I would ever have this opportunity so I was making the most of it. I rubbed her clit as I continued to lick her rosebud. Another orgasm came over her.

"Lick my ass you naughty boy. Oh fuck, that feels so good. I feel so dirty and so good. Oh that's the spot Steve, oh yeah honey!" Lexi said

She loved it and so did I. The orgasm subsided and I sat next to her on the couch. She gave me long passionate kiss. She got a good taste of her own cum because my face was covered in her juices.

"Yum I taste pretty good too and you are amazing, the best husband ever." Lexi said

"Your ass is so nice. I felt so dirty licking your little hole." I said.

"You ready to fuck my pussy. We will keep working on my ass and maybe one of these days you can put your big tool in there." Lexi said.

"That sounds amazing honey, I love you so much." I said

"I love you to honey, you are the best husband and I am so lucky to have you. Now lets fuck." Lexi said, "Let me blow you for another minute I just love it now, its so hot!"

She took my cock back in her mouth and got my cock nice and wet. After a few minutes of a great blowjob I pulled her up onto my lap so I could put my dick in her pussy. I grabbed herby the hips to raise her off my lap. Lexi grabbed my shaft and directed my mushroom head into her cut. Slowly she lowered herself down till all 9 ½ inches were buried inside her. Then the fucking began with her moving up and down on my cock like we had done thousands of times. This time was different though. There was more passion, more heat. It was like we were discovering a new sexier and hotter side to our marriage. It felt spontaneous and adventurous.

As she was riding me we were kissing passionately. I then lowered down to her tits and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She loved her nipples played with and this sent her into another orgasm. Once she came down from the orgasm she kneeled on the couch and I stood behind her and staring to pound her from behind. I loved to fuck her from behind and it gave me a nice view of her asshole. Now knowing I could play with her ass a little bit gave me even more excitement. I casually started to rub her hole with my thumb.

"Oh that feels nice. Now fuck me hard!" Lexi said.

I obey and started to really go hard.

"Grab your ass for me babe and spread your ass cheeks for me." I said. Lexi reached back and spread her ass for me. It was beautiful. Lexi's perfect pink asshole and her pussy being stretched by my big dick looked amazing. I needed to capture this moment.

"Where is the phone honey? We definitely need a picture of this." I said.

"Right by my head baby. I can't wait to see this." Lexi said

I the phone and took a few pictures. I fucked her slow so I could get pictures of every moment of penetration.