How I Became a Black Cock Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
She sates her cravings.
3.2k words
4.16
127.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisajohns
lisajohns
105 Followers

As I stood looking around after Jeff had left I decided to go to my room to get clothes to take a nice warm bath. I walked through the house looking at all the cameras and stuff wondering what was going on as I entered my bedroom, when I suddenly stopped and looked around to see that all my clothes, under garments, and shoes was gone. The only clothes left were my work jeans and shirts as I searched franticly but everything was gone. So I found my favorite bathrobe and headed to the bathroom for a nice hot bath before taking a nap.

I walk in seeing cameras and a phone as I shake my head in confusion as I start my bath water then turn to remove my nasty orange coveralls as I look in the mirror at the nasty wreck standing there as I wonder what in the world I was going to do. I finished looking in the mirror as I turned to check the water just as I felt it was good and turned it off I heard a phone ringing, but I never had a phone in the bathroom before.

Looking around until I found the source of the ringing, I slowly picked it up and answered "Hello" Hearing Jeff's voice, I instantly felt goose bumps grow on me. He started saying that when I take my bath that I was to shave that little landing strip of hair completely off as he wanted me bald and smooth at all times. I agreed to his command. He then said "Turn around." While I was turning, I heard a sound of machinery. Looking up, I watched as the camera move to follow my movements. I was embarrassed about being watched and tried to cover myself. He commanded me to not cover up, and that I should hurry up in the bath so I would have time to rest before his arrival this evening. Agreeing again, I quickly hung up the phone and jumped into the tub.

While I soaked and washed and cleaned myself and my hair I kept watching the camera as it seemed not to be moving as I tried to grab my razor without making a sudden move as I almost cried for what I was about to do as I lathered my landing strip up well before taking the first stroke as my little line of hair disappeared as I kept going making sure to get my pussy lips and surrounding areas very well to make sure I was as bald as possible for what ever he had in mind.

When I finished I rinsed off and got out of the tub as I applied some lotion to my pussy to help from razor burn as I dried off and quickly got into my robe and headed to my bedroom. I walked into my room and almost removed my robe when I remembered the camera and decided to leave it on as I laid down on my bed curling up as my mind raced with terrible thoughts of things to come as I cried just thinking about is as I fell asleep. A few hours later I heard a loud noise and then I cringed as I heard Jeff call out where are you as I heard what sounded like bags making noise. So I got up grabbing my robe as I walked out into the front room as Jeff closed the door as he set bags down in the front room and headed to the kitchen to put food and drinks in the refrigerator. As I walked out to him I asked what all this stuff was as he replied that it was some new clothes for me and drinks for him, as I walked into the kitchen behind him he turned to look at me smiling evilly as he stood there in his basketball shorts and tank top looking at me as he asked why I had a robe on? I was shocked at first but explained I can't walk around naked I said as he chuckled saying you will from now on he says as he pushes the robe open causing it to fall to the floor as I quickly tried to cover myself but he commanded that I do not cover myself ever unless told. Now he says let's get a look here as he walks around me like he was buying a car or something. Reaching out he fondles my breasts as he uses his other hand to slap my ass causing me to jump a squeal at the same time. Taking my hands he puts them on the door way as he tells me to bend over, as I feel my redness and the feeling of being ashamed and humiliated rushing through my body as I slowly bend over he kicks my feet apart as I feel the air rushing over my ass and my newly shaved pussy as his rough large black hand slides over my ass and slowly works it's way between my legs as I cringe from the thought of another man touching me other than my husband. My husband had been the only man I was ever with sexually or that had seen me naked until this whole incident started.

Very nice as he slaps my pussy a couple of times firmly as I jump and almost cries as I felt the sting rush through my body. As his hand rubs my pussy roughly as he just laughs and walks into the living room with his beer as he sits in my husband's recliner. "I went shopping for you" he says and tells me to look in the bags of clothes he bought for me. I walk over, very nervous of walking around naked and wondering what kind of clothes he had bought for me.

Opening the bags I was amazed to see all the clothes were very skimpy and nearly see through. I looked back at him to ask where the panties and bras were? He just laughed and said, "Sluts don't need panties or bras."

He turned the TV on to some sports channel while I took the clothes to my room to give them a closer look and then put them away. When finished, I returned to the living to gasp in horror as I found him sitting naked in the chair watching a game. I tried to turn away from him but he made me walk closer to the chair. As I came up beside the chair, I could see his large black cock sitting on his leg. I almost passed out not believing a man's cock could be that large. As ashamed as I was at staring, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Here" he said as he pulls my hand over and places it on his penis. I feel how warm it is and realize I can't get my hand all the way around it. He insists I stroke it for him. As I start to kneel he explains that unless I am sitting by him, I shall always bend at the waist never the knees. Looking nervous, I bend over and begin stroking him. I get more scared as it gets harder and grows even larger in my hand.

He informed me that I would learn to take all eleven inches of his black cock in all my holes before long and then sits back, smiling. Suddenly the thought of it and the horror of it all came crashing down on me as it sinks in that this is my new reality. This is the way my new life will be from here on out.

As I stroked his cock to life in my hand, I kept my head hung in shame as he laughed and smiled. As I kept stroking him, he suddenly he grabbed my hand stopping it as he stared coldly into my eyes.

"Now you listen Lisa" he said. "I know you can suck cock like a pro because your hubby and I use to talk about a lot of things" as he glared at me coldly. "This is your last chance to make sure you put all your effort into it. Or else!" he says as he lets go of my hand. My mind races, not believing my husband had shared intimate details with this man.

Still leaning over him, I started to stroke his cock again. I spit on it for lube as my little hand starts going faster. I thought I would be sick as I moved closer, licking his cock head with my tongue and playing with his pee hole as my tiny white hand continued to stroke him as I move my other hand down to caress his balls as I started sucking on the head before taking the large mushroom shaped head into my mouth. It made a popping sound when it came out of my mouth. I went back to stroking and sucking as I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down further on his cock. My mouth expanded as I kept working him. My mouth was sliding up and down on his cock as I stroked him furiously. Playing with his balls, my mouth collapsed from the amount of suction I was delivering. Saliva was running everywhere as I kept working it faster, amazed as I could feel my nipples hardening from excitement. I felt a wetness between my legs but I kept concentrating on the job at hand.

I kept working, my mouth stretched wide. I closed my eyes when I heard him yell "Holy shit babe" .I opened my eyes, wondering what the fuss was. He said "I have never seen a woman swallow all of my cock." I looked down to see that my nose was hitting his belly and my throat would swell up and then go back to normal as I kept working him faster and faster. Feeling his cock harden and shaking a bit, I knew he was going to cum soon. My eyes watered a bit, but I didn't even gag as I kept stroking and sucking as hard and as fast as I could. Suddenly, he stiffened and let go with a huge amount of cum. It shot straight down my throat, nearly coming out of my nose. Even though I was gagging I kept working, taking all of his sperm deep inside my throat and into my belly. I felt him getting softer but I kept working to ensure he was fully done cumming. When I knew he was through, I finished cleaning his cock and stood up. As I looked at him, I felt sick to my stomach from the amount of cum I had just swallowed. I stood there rubbing my jaw, aching from the stretching it has just gotten.

"Alright" he said as he fell asleep in the chair. I turned and rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth to rid it of the taste of him. I sat on the floor ashamed and disgusted, but realized this was just the beginning.

Exhausted and sobbing from the experience I had just endured, I fell asleep on the floor. The sound of Jeff's voice broke the silence. "Where did you go you little slut?" I woke up suddenly knowing that I needed to go to him to see what he needed. Rushing into the living room I saw him smiling as he looked at my naked body. He sat there, fully dressed and having a smoke as he instructed me to lie on the floor in front of him. I lowered my head and replied "Yes sir" not knowing where that comment come from but I answered and obeyed lying down as he had commanded me. I tried to keep my legs closed, but he just ordered me to open my legs and masturbate for him, but warned me I was not allowed to climax.

As I lay there, I slowly opened my legs and felt the air rush over me. Touching my nipples, I rolled them between my fingers and tugged on them. Moving one hand to my clit, I rubbed it slowly in a circular motion while playing with my breasts.

I noticed the phone by his side but didn't remember him making a call. I kept going, rubbing my clit harder and let my fingers rub my pussy. I slowly closed my eyes, feeling my wetness grow as I teased myself. Finally, I slipped a single finger into my pussy. My nipple hardened and I got goose bumps all over me as I kept rubbing. I imagined the last time my husband and I made love. My temperature rose and my breathing quickened as I slipped a second finger into my pussy and worked it even faster inside of me. I moved my hand to my other nipple and felt a climax building. There I was, lying nude on the floor in front of Jeff, my fingers desperately running in and out of my pussy, and my other hand pulling at my nipple when suddenly I heard the door bell ring.

I quickly stopped and began to go hide when Jeff got up and said "Stay where you are and keep going." I was so ashamed a tear ran down my face. When I heard the door open I closed my eyes, afraid to see who it was. I heard a younger voice saying "Wow man, would you look at that." I opened my eyes to see a young pizza delivery boy standing in the doorway watching me play with myself. I kept ramming two fingers in and out of my bald pussy as I played with my nipples. Being too embarrassed, I quickly closed my eyes again.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse I heard the young voice say "Mrs Johns I always new you were sexy but wow" I recognized the voice as a neighbor's college aged son. I knew I couldn't stop. Due to the shame and humiliation, all I could do was keep my eyes closed as the tears flowed down my cheeks. I kept rubbing my pussy as playing with my nipples as Jeff laughed and after paying for the pizza, closed the door.

I was really starting to enjoy the pleasure I was giving myself when he commanded to stop. I was embarrassed and ashamed for being so excited and turned on. I was angry that he had made me stop before I could climax. After my breathing calmed down and I had relaxed a bit, I opened my eyes to see it was time to eat pizza for dinner.

When we had finished with dinner I cleaned the table, moving everything to the kitchen as I usually did. I noticed Jeff out of the corner of my eye and glanced over to see that he was naked and stroking his cock as he watched me clean up the kitchen. As it was getting late now as I moved quickly to the table trying to avoid him as he walks up behind me putting his hand on my back he pushes me to the table face down as my breasts got squished

He held me down, rubbing his cock against me. I couldn't move as he played with my ass and bald pussy. I felt the large mushroom head of his cock pushing against my pussy as he held me tight, and then felt it slowly begin to enter me. My pussy strained to take all of him as it stretched me wider than I had ever been stretched before. Large tears flowed from my eyes as he selfishly kept pushing more and more of his hard cock into my pussy.

No matter how I screamed and kicked, he held me tight and continued until he had pushed all the way into me. Holding it there for a moment, he laughed before starting to slowly withdraw all but the head, and then slammed back into me which forced my hips and breasts even harder into the table.

As he began to pick up speed, he would pull almost all the way out and then ram back inside me nearly splitting me open. As he started to quicken his pace, he moved his hand from my back to my hair. Grabbing a handful, he pulled it back and started ranting and shouting "Who's your daddy?" as he kept going faster and faster.

I felt his hand slap my ass while he was ramming into me. It was like I was a horse or something. My tears continued to flow and he seemed to laugh more as my body started to betray me. My pussy started to adjust to him and my juices started to flow giving him lubrication to work my pussy even harder and faster. My pussy lips wrapped around his cock like a clamp as he pounded away and pulled my hair. I could feel my ass burning from his slaps and my breathing quickened.

As my body adjusted to his cock, I began to push back a bit, moaning loudly and not even realizing it. My mind raced. "Oh God Sir" I said in a moan. "Please fuck me harder" I cried. I was begging like some common whore. But I couldn't control myself. My body and mind were betraying me, being so involved in the taking of me. I started to sweat and began to moan louder and louder. I felt a climax building as my body started to tingle.

Still, he kept driving into me harder and harder. All I could do was beg for him to pound my pussy as I got more and more into his invasion of me. I grabbed the table to push back against his thrusts, trying to get more of him into me, when suddenly he pulled out of me. Grabbing my hair and pulling me backwards, I turned to face him just as he started to cum all over my face, hair, and breasts. My body was so close to climaxing, yet I was denied again as he finished stroking himself off on me.

He said "Good night for now. I expect a proper awakening in the morning" and he walked toward my room to go to bed. I fell back on my ass, my body covered in cum. I feel so ashamed and ruined as I slowly got up. I made my way to the bathroom to clean myself. After finishing in the bath, I headed back to the living room, looking forward to collapsing in sleep. As I entered the room, I noticed some of the cameras following my movement.

"If Jeff is here who is controlling the cameras" I wondered. I laid down trying to imagine what else he could possibly do to me. Too exhausted to think clearly, I decided to deal with this battle in my mind after a nights sleep. With that decision made, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

lisajohns
lisajohns
105 Followers