How I Became a Dickgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing what I'm doing I shake my head and pull my hands away from my crotch. I need to figure out what happened. Even if I'm not as worried about this as I should be I need to at least ask the other girls if they know. Still sporting my twin erections I head towards the door of the room. Finding my way downstairs I use the sound of ongoing orgy to find the others. Walking back into the living room I find Sandra fucking Quincy from behind while Chelise fucks Quincy's cock from the front. Anna seems content just watching the other three. Sandra is the first to notice and the rest quickly catch on. Stopping their fucking the four of them all approach me with rock hard cocks.

"Oh wow! She's so pretty... I want her to be my girlfriend," Anna says, whispering the second part.

"Damn. You turned out pretty nice. Guess Chelsie was right," Quincy says as she comes up and takes a handful of my ass.

"I knew it!" Chelsie says, she seems extremely proud of herself. Without asking she reached out and took hold of one of my breasts, sending a chill of pleasure down my spine and causing my cocks to twitch. Only now I realized that I my second assumption was right. I don't think my cocks got larger I just got smaller. Now only taller than Anna when I had been on par with Sandra's height before.

"So... Um... what happened to me?" I ask, still trying to keep myself from just trying to go at it with the others.

"You drank my cum and it changed you into a dickgirl," Sandra says as she looks me over with the same attitude an art critic would have when looking over a painting.

"You're just like us now!" Chelsie says with a giggle as she leans in and kisses my cheek, "come on. Let's fuck until dawn!"

The others seemed to agree with her statement. What was left of my will to resist the powerful libido I found myself with broke down in that instant. I'll worry about the implications of this all later. Right now it was time to fuck and be fucked. Something tells me I'm going to like my new life as a dickgirl.