How I Got My Sissy Name

Story Info
A Gift begins a new chapter.
1.4k words
4.49
33.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing was that He had presented me with the earrings, on my birthday, in front of my wife and innocently enough I had accepted them with embarrassingly gushing sissy enthusiasm, being my first pair that weren't clip-on. The very next day she dragged me along to the local mall, where all of my friends and neighbours shopped, to get my ears pierced at a centre-aisle jewellery stand in full view of everybody.

Some four weeks later, when my lobes had healed, she made a big fuss over me with new, bridal lingerie, stockings, heels and a simple white midi-dress. She got out her wedding veil, a pretty gold bracelet, pearl necklace with gold clasp and my earrings. It was time, she had decided, for me to begin to involve myself a little more in their relationship. The earrings were a sign that He had accepted me as His sissy much as she was His lover. We were a package item: she smiled as she said that!

That night, once the kids were in bed, I was shaved, powdered, moisturised and perfumed and helped into my wedding dress and accessories. To finish she pulled a baby blue garter with a pretty pink bow from her bag and knelt as I lifted my white kitten heel (she didn't want me to be taller than him) to let her place it around my thigh: "something blue" she said with a wink as she went back to finishing my make-up.

I admit that I was entranced by all the attention being lavished on me and, when she dropped the veil over my face and placed a single red rose in my hand as my bouquet, I fell deep into a subspace where I not only felt completely feminine but where my brain was struggling to convince me that I was not an innocent girl on her wedding day.

We both heard the front door opening (He has a key, of course) and my wife rushed to greet him telling me to sit on the edge of the bed, that she'd text me when to come down and warning me not to touch myself while I waited.

That last command was the hardest to obey; my clitty was crying for attention, the thong caressed my boipussy every time I shifted position and my nipples brushed urgently against the rough lace cups of my bralette.

I sat there, remaining in my deep state, for an hour before my phone pinged with the long overdue summons.

I composed myself insofar as I could and descended the stairs carefully expecting that they would be waiting at the bottom for me to make my entrance, the way we do for our daughters at weddings and proms: But the hall was empty. I only felt a twinge of disappointment as I crossed the hall to the living room door. I knocked, as my wife always requires me to do, and was invited to enter.

The scene that greeted me was not the one I was expecting. He was spread-eagled naked and grinning on the couch while my wife, obviously recently fucked, sucked eagerly on His huge cock, teasing it back to full tumescence: My feminine brain saw it had a very noticeable reaction to His first sight of me in my wedding outfit.

He casually pulled my wife from her ministrations and stood up though, to be honest, my entire focus was on his massive member whose circumcised head proudly bounced some two inches above his navel as he approached me.

"You must be Jessica" he said as his eyes roamed greedily over my outfit, "Your wife has told me all about you. I believe you are wearing the present I gave you?"

I nodded, blushing under my veil. I knew not to speak though my mind raced with shock and delight that I had been given my Sissy name for the first time! It seems funny, but all the time I had been dressing for my wife I had simply been known by a variation of "Sissy", or "girl" if I had been particularly pleasing. Now, He had given me a name and, in my flustered, female state, a bright glow burned in my female soul to hear Him say it out loud for the first time.

This was as much a christening as a wedding and I was even more acutely aware of his nakedness; of His cock; of His huge, thick cock that now pressed its length across my stomach as He pulled me into His arms, lent in and whispered "Let me see, Jessica".

His use of my given name thrilled me to my core, His intimacy made me feel a little faint. I nodded, reached up and gently pushed my veil from my face to reveal my pierced ears and golden hoops to His gaze.

"They suit you, Jessica. You look very pretty tonight" He murmured into my ear, His lips brushing against my pierced lobe, "do you like them?" I nodded, feeling His unshaven jaw against my temple.

All the while His powerful hands had been roaming at will over my body and my nod seems, in hindsight, to have provided consent for all that ensued. He unzipped my wedding dress, removed the straps and let it fall to the floor: "don't you think you should thank me with a kiss?" He asked as He pressed down on my shoulders, pushing me downwards.

I caught my wife's eye and she gave me an encouraging smile as she leaned forward to get a better look at this expected development through eyes that were glazed with lust. Her fingers toyed with her pussy as I landed with a bump on my knees, on top of my discarded dress. My first thought was that my heels were caught in the fabric and I was afraid that they would damage it but then...then I realised my predicament: it was pressed against the side of my face, the bulbous head rubbing against the socket of my left eye, His liquid pre-come rolling along the side of my nose like a tear.

This was the kiss He wanted. This was how I would repay Him for his generous gift. The whole thing had been a charade to get to this point!

And yet...

...Yet, it was right there, hard and soft and hot against my face; big and thick and masculine. Primitive and so unlike my pretty, little, shaven clitty. And with that thought I found myself back in that profoundly feminine headspace and I rubbed my soft, hairless, girlish cheek along its length feeling it twitch.

His hand grasped my veil and hair and He pressed it hard against me, moaning appreciatively. I reached out and wrapped my hand around the base and twisted my head around so my red lips ran along its length as He pulled back and I pulled the fat shaft forward so it pointed directly at my mouth.

Then it seemed that time stopped. My hand gripped Him firmly as I looked up to make eye-contact with my new Master. He could see the supplication in my eyes and we shared an infinite moment of understanding...then the moment had passed and my mouth opened as He pressed impatiently forward, pushing His head through my lips, along the length of my tongue and down my throat.

Immediately I found myself in a world of discomfort and pain...and then it was gone as He withdrew to plunge again, deeper, and withdraw again fucking my mouth and throat, making me gag, and tear up, and gasp for breath as He attempted to lodge His entire length in my throat and I thought there was no way He could succeed, it was so large: but He did and He laughed in triumph as His pubic hair tickled my nose and His balls bounced against my chin and he pulled my face hard against His body, choking me as He crammed the very last millimetre beyond my lips.

I remained still, looking up at Him as He ever so slowly withdrew, not yet trusting myself to breathe, and He grunted as the head popped from my throat and began to flood my mouth with His thick, savoury seed and I found myself sucking his flesh, willing it to stay there, in the warmth of my mouth. His earlier abuse was forgiven as I made love to His wonderful cock, His beautiful Man-cock and He pulled the veil off and stroked my hair and called me His pretty Jessica, His pretty, cocksucking Slut, His cock-hungry whore and I thanked him for everything: I thanked Him with my tongue and my lips and my mouth, my ability to suck his cock and my desire to eat his cum but most of all I thanked Him for my earrings, for otherwise I would never have been given my Sissy name.