How I Had Sex With My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was happening. It was actually happening. My wildest dreams were coming true!

I rose slowly. My cock harder than a steel beam.

I crept forth, thinking that at any minute this would stop, that she'd jerk up her pants...

But propped to the counter she remained. And there was no question what would happen next.

I twisted off my shirt, pants, and socks in seconds flat, then did away with my boxers. My dick got even harder as I walked, fully nude, towards my mother, her luscious ass pointed right at me.

As I neared her, she whispered, in a breathy, staccato voice, "Do you have a condom?"

"No," I sort of lied. I did have one, a box of them, in fact, in my room, but I didn't have one on me, then, and I wasn't trying to use one with her. Who'd have sex with his mom with a condom on? Something about that didn't sit right.

"Okay, just don't ... you know, inside me...," she cooed, her big blues narrowing and still fixed to the window.

Oh my God, I was about to have sex with my mother. Raw. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world at that moment!

As I approached her, I could feel the heat of her body sizzling at my skin. Perhaps instinctually, she jutted her ass further toward me, bent her spine and clutched her hands on the counter, gripping it tightly, ready for action.

With her bending over, I got a full view of the folds of her pussy. I'd never seen it before, well, I guess I did, many moons ago, but this, obviously, was different. I was really amazed by her pussy, too, its color, how pink it was, how puffy her outer lips were, and, best of all, she waxed, so I could enjoy an unobstructed view of all her pussy had to offer.

This was a beautiful pussy. Seriously. Its lips, its hue, how it glistened in the soft yellow lighting. I couldn't just go in and have sex with her. I'm not a caveman. No, this pussy deserved more. I had to explore it.

So I reached out, cupped my hands on her sensuous hips, caressed her sinuous curves, running my hands over her soft, smooth, bare ass, working my naughty paws down to her thighs. Fuuuuuuuuuuck... Her milky skin was like satin...

Dropping to my knees, I pushed my hands up, gripped her goddess ass and, like the bad boy I am, I stuck out my tongue and threw my face, right into the folds of her fragrant, rosy pussy, licking playfully around her puffy labia, quickly locating her clit.

Then I attacked her clit, like a hungry man at a feast. The delicious tang of her forbidden flesh feeding my hunger, nourishing me.

First, I licked. Then I sucked her whole clit into my mouth and nibbled on it. Then I released it. Went back to tonguing it. Her quiet, slightly fricative moaning grew into heavy screams, and her pussy began sopping and creaming, her delicate body trembling. Hearing her volume, I knew. It was clear I'd provided her with her first manmade orgasm in years. And for that, I felt proud, as well as satiated, after munching her muff, making my sexy mom cum.

Then it was time to get down to business. I rose, spread apart her ass, her globes so well-sculpted that they could be carved from marble. I gazed downward in amazement, one last time, at my mom's immaculate pussy. It was dripping wet. It looked even wetter too when I heard my mom murmur, "Oooow, fuck me, please..."

Her wish. My command.

I angled my hard dick, with my hand, and pointed it right at her opening. Holy shit, I'm doing it, I thought, I'm going to fuck my own mother...

And I did.

I jabbed my cock right up into her hot pussy. Thrusted in hard. Her pussy was small and tight, but it was so wet that my dick slid straight in with no hindrance, my cock powering, full staff, up into my mom's sugar walls, her slippery warm sweetness.

Holding her hips, I basked in her heat and lowered my gaze, saw my cock gone, buried, to the hilt, inside my mom's pussy. Her succulent ass was pressed to my pelvis, and for a second, I savored the moment. I allowed the immensity and awesomeness to wash over me like a tsunami, and I savored and soaked in the sensual warmth of her pussy.

It was everything like I'd fantasized and nothing like it. Nothing like it in that mere dreams couldn't compare...

Then it was time for real sex. I slid my cock, backward, slowly, letting it trace in reverse, plundering the circumference of my mom's slick hot pussyhole. I gyrated back my hips, pulling my penis back, moving passionately, until my cock was only engorged to the mushroom tip.

Once almost out, I pulled it out all the way, and it exited with a plosive pop. Then I grabbed my cock, fisted her slippery juices over my shaft and flicked my hard cock at my mom's throbbing clit. She broke into a guttural moan, then screamed like an opera singer as I thrust my cock back inside her, reveling in the sensation of once again penetrating my mother's sweet hot pussy. But this time I only dug in the tip of my dick.

I worked my tip into her, just the mushroom tip, fucking slowly, drinking in the sensation, her humidity... Then I pumped further, fucking slowly, up until the middle of my shaft, and my mom began to moan louder. Which I appreciated and could understand. This was the first dick she'd taken in years... Plus, this was all so fucked up and taboo, which of course made it that much hotter... for the both of us!

I mean, here we were, mother and son, having sex in the kitchen! It was like some shit from a MILF video online.

Only it was real...

I'd been going easy on her so far. And, truth is, I wanted to have sex with her. I like it slow, sort of passionate, but there are times too when the passion turns explosive. And that's what happened, once I started jabbing my dick inside her, to the hilt, again filling my mom's pussy up with my pulsing hard cock.

The sex then turned to fucking. And we picked up our pace. Fucking hard, her thrusting her soft, rippling ass back at me, twerking. Her pussy really was tight too, a hella nice fit. Six years with no dick. Even her fingers, all of them at once, couldn't replicate what I was doing to her with my dick.

We fucked and fucked. I clapped and slapped her ass. Our bodies entwined, I reached up under her blouse, squeezed her soft tits. Her nipples were hard and pointy. I jerked up her blouse, in bunches, so I could pinch on her nipples and watch her pointy tits jiggle and dance as I fucked her from behind.

After playing with her tits, I ran my fingers through her velvety hair, gently, at first, amazed at how fluffy it felt. Then I seized a fistful of her locks and pulled, tugged at her hair, loving the way that as I tugged her soft locks her ass crashed back at my pelvis and her pussy muscles seemed to hug harder on my cock.

Every so often, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this with my mom, but I was. And it felt so right. So natural. How could this ever be taboo, illegal? Nothing this hot, this right could be wrong...

But then an awkward moment occurred when I leaned atop her back, craned my neck, and tried to kiss her. Initially, she kept her gaze away from mine, wouldn't make eye contact.

Oh no, we had to kiss. I had to have her lips on mine. I grabbed another fistful of her hair and lightly turned her face to meet mine. She offered no resistance. She kept her eyes pressed shut as I went in, and we tangled tongues for probably a minute or so. She was a wonderful kisser. Very gentle. Kissing my mother, as I fucked and pumped and powered my cock into her pussy, from behind, was the most erotic moment I'd ever had in my life.

Kissing her too, was everything that I thought it would be and nothing like it, in that no fantasy could ever compare...

After kissing her, I was feeling the feeling. I knew what would happen. First, we'd been having sex, then we'd been fucking wildly, and after kissing, I was going to cum, and hard. Very hard.

I felt a small burst of pre-cum let loose, shoot up inside my mom's pussy, and as I pulled out, waves of electricity coursed through me, causing my body to shiver and shake. Thrusting back my hips, I grabbed and jerked my load, angling at her ass, her perfectly round globes, spraying it in thick stringy ropes and blobs, painting the entire area of my mom's hot ass in a drippy, pearly load.

After I finished, I stepped back, and it got a bit weird. My mom was standing there, my cum dripping and dribbling down her ass. She didn't seem to know what to say or do. Neither did I.

We were both like "uh..."

Holding my wet, semi-hard dick, which was dripping with our collective juices, I suddenly laughed nervously. Then she did. I went to hug, kiss her, but she waddled back, with her yoga pants pooled at her feet. She laughed nervously again, bent down and swiftly pulled up her yoga pants and muttered, "goodnight" with a goofy smile and dashed off, out of the kitchen.

Not knowing what else to do, I dressed, went back to the kitchen table, sat into one of the chairs, and resumed sipping my wine. As I sat there, I gazed at the heavy rain slanting at the window and marveled at my good fortune.

I'd done the deed.

I'd done her.

I'd fucked my mother.

And it wouldn't be the last time. Over the next couple weeks, we kept up our routine, after breakfast and dinner, in the kitchen, by the alcove. It was always identical. Her facing the window, limited kissing, me behind her. Often I'd go down on her beforehand. But she never went down on me. Which was okay. Having sex with her, penetrating her vaginally, was certainly satiating enough for me.

But, even after having sex, daily, nightly, it didn't get any easier for either of us. After sex, it was always the same thing, nervous giggles, furtive, red-faced glances, and her pulling up her yoga pants or sweatpants or fastening her robe and dashing out of the room.

She also wouldn't return any of my sexts, always replied with smiley emojis or not at all. She purposely avoided me around the house. Only saying a quick "hello" and walking briskly away if we'd bumped into each other.

She'd also not reply or would change the subject when I tried to get her to spend the night with me. I'd wanted to have an all-night romp with her, try different positions, all that, but, during those next two weeks, following our initial encounter, she never took me up on the proposal.

Finally, our trysts ended when my father and sister returned home. Things went back to as they were before, despite my numerous attempts to instigate another encounter.

I wondered, if it was just the lockdown, the loneliness, or if it was simply a dream. I figured it would never happen again. And, while that was sad, in a way, I accepted it. At least I'd gotten to have sex with my mother. I mean, how many guys can say that? I'd always have the memories.

After a couple months, I'd moved on, had begun to chat online with a girl, about my age, and was thinking less and less about what'd happened during that time.

Until one steamy summer night, when my mom sent me a late-night text saying, "Meet me in the kitchen..."