How I Met My Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed to admit it. "It was incredible."

She giggled. "I bet. Cathy and I thought you two were going to break the bed."

I smiled. "That loud, huh?"

"That loud," she confirmed with a smile, turning towards the kitchen. I followed her. We sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee.

A thought popped into my head. "You put the lube in the guest room, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted.

"So you knew this was going to happen," I said. "You set all this up."

"Yes," she again admitted. "But you liked it, right?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I did."

"Was it a one-time thing?" she asked me after a pause.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to keep doing this...with Cathy and Jim, I mean."

I pondered her question. There was no denying that I loved being fucked by Jim and sucking his dick really excited me. I like the way he treated me, looked at me, when I was dressed as a girl. I wasn't threatened by Cathy, didn't feel like she was going to take Dottie away from me, and Jim didn't seem to have much interest in Dottie, only me, so I didn't feel threatened there either.

"Yes, I think so," I replied slowly. "I just have one request, though."

"What?" she asked.

"No more surprises," I said. "You surprised me by setting me up to suck Jim's cock, and surprised me with spending the night with him. And you tried to surprise me into dressing like a girl. I love you, but I really don't appreciate it. We used to talk about things before they happened."

Her face turned a bit red in embarrassment. "I know, and I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know how far you would go if you thought about it first. But you have to admit, you liked all of it, right?"

"Yes," I agreed.

"Let's go get cleaned up," she said, finishing her coffee and standing up. "We're going to Jim and Cathy's house for lunch."

"Don't you work today?" I asked, glancing at the calendar to confirm that it was Monday.

"Cathy and I took the day off," she said.

The shower was long and sensual, washing and shaving and teasing each other's bodies. I made her cum with my finger, stroking her clit from behind her. She returned the favor on her knees under the warm spray.

After drying off, we moved to the bedroom. I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of my underwear. Dottie stopped me.

"No," she said.

"No? No what?" I asked, confused.

"They didn't invite John and Dottie for lunch. They invited Joanie and Dottie for lunch," she explained.

A lump formed in my throat. "WHAT??" I said, not completely comprehending what she said.

"You're going as Joanie," she answered calmly.

12