How I Met My Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mean anything by it," Blaine lifted a hand to ruffle my hair, but then thought against it. "I know you're not a kid anymore, but I'm five years older. I just like babying you. Can you blame me?"

She pinched my cheek playfully, and I had to bite my lips together to keep from smiling.

"You're adorable. Now...what do you say you forgive me and we go take a shower?"

I thought about it for a second, but then shook my head I didn't need to go any further with Blaine than I already had that afternoon. I'd only end up saying more crazy shit.

"Maybe later," I tossed the pillow on the couch and gathered my clothes. "I'm gonna go take out the trash."

Blaine looked at her watch. "It's still early."

"Yeah, I know. I need some fresh air, though," I slipped on my dampened panties and smiled. "I'll be back; I promise."

"Mn," Blaine shrugged and headed off to the hallway, swaying her hips provocatively.

As soon as she was gone, I dumped my clothes on the couch and heaved a sigh. As I was about to sit down, however, I noticed the window across from me. It was wide open with the curtains pulled back. In my haste with Blaine, I hadn't even noticed it.

In a whirlwind of panic, I pulled on my shirt and checked frantically to see if any other windows were open to see the show.

I was about to emit a sigh of relief when my eyes caught on the same apartment from last night. I had hoped to see the curtains pulled, but instead, there stood David, waving smugly with what appeared to be a cigarette clenched between his fingertips. Even across the street, I could see the self-important look on that jackass's face, and sense the laughter in his eyes.

That was enough to get me to shut the curtains.

Then, as if my hair was on fire, I pulled on a pair of spandex shorts and a tank top before rushing outside with the trash. I needed to focus on something else–anything else–to distract me from how I had successfully humiliated myself three times in one day. As soon as I had discarded the trash, I set off on a brisk jog around the block. I ducked my head down when I passed David's apartment, and made sure to sprint until I was at least another block down.

I was never a big runner, but it was the only thing that really helped when I was stressed. There was nothing better than beating the hell out of yourself and draining every ounce of energy from your body to pep you up again. A few cycles around the block and I would be exhausted – no longer able to muster up the energy to think about Mark, David, or Blaine.

I ran up behind a few male joggers and passed on the right side. As soon as I sprinted in front of them, I heard a trio of catcalls and whistles. It wasn't an unusual thing for any woman in my neighborhood – comprised mostly of out of work businessmen and horny frat boys – but I did my best to resist the urge to turn around and wave.Sexual thoughts would only send me backward, I told myself.

Soon, my pace evened out and I found myself rounding the corner near my apartment once more. I passed it, then David's, and stopped at the end of the block to breathe.

"So you're a lesbian," a familiar voice caught me off guard. "That explains the bitchiness."

I turned and saw David sitting on the stoop of his apartment, smoking another cigarette. I hadn't finished catching my breath, but started to jog again anyway.

"Damn kids," I heard him scoff. "Little girls are so annoying..."

I stopped in my tracks. My mind told me not to turn back, but my pride got the best of me.

"Who are you calling a little girl? You're not better than me," I insisted. "You're so not!"

"Who said anything about being better?" David took another drag on his cigarette. "Well, I mean...of course,that's a given, but I'm just talking about immaturity here."

"You were the one spying on me!"

"You started it," he teased, blowing smoke from the corner of his mouth. "Besides, can you blame me for not wanting to miss out on that sweet girl-on-girl action?"

I felt myself flush, but was glad he couldn't see it on my skin.

"How much did you see?"

"Enough to know I was right about the porn business," David tapped the ashes from the end of his cigarette and took another long drag.

"What you're doing here is sexual harassment," I panted heavily.

"And you're 'little miss innocent?'" David gestured to my attire. It was then I remembered I hadn't bothered to grab a bra before leaving the house. My tank-top was sweat soaked, and my nipples were clear as day through the fabric. As for my shorts, the spandex had bunched up on my thighs, and hugged my ass tightly, just under the full, round cheeks.

Embarrassed, I wrapped my arms around my body in a ridiculous attempt for cover.

"I'm going home!"

"You know, if you were a little older, I'd teach you a lesson about turning your back on people when they're speaking to you."

I turned around and looked up at him, smugly. "If you're such a big man, why don't you come down here and do it. What's age got to do with it?"

David stood on the stoop and brushed a bit of ash from his pants. Without a word, he approached me, and my heart suddenly felt as though it was lodged in my throat. I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't do anything when he came close and stroked my hair – anything but stare into those eyes of his.

"Everything, sweetheart." His breath was smoky and sour from the cigarettes, and I had to turn my head.

"Trust me," he whispered into my ear.

Knowing I wouldn't move, David shamelessly grabbed my ass with both hands. I gasped, and he just laughed.

"There's no way in hell a little girl like you would be able to handle what I dish out."

Immediately, I channeled up images of the nipple clamps and tight black scarves. In my stunned state, David observed me, amused. After a brief moment that seemed to last hours, he gave my bottom a spank and backed up. Then, as if he'd never touched me, David began to turn away.

"I-I beg to differ!" I shouted at him before he could turn his back on me. "I could take anything! I'd do anything!"

My words coaxed a devilish grin onto David's lips. He took a quick puff on his cigarette and chuckled.

"Those are some big words from such a little girl," David dropped what was left of his cigarette and crushed it beneath the heel of his shoe.

"I-I mean it," I spoke before I could stop myself.

"Then prove it," he gestured to the apartment building. "Come upstairs with me."

I stared at David, incredulously.

"Scared?" he teased.

'Yes,' I wanted to say, 'Hell yes!' but instead, I froze.

"I promise I'll close the curtains," David started to come a little closer, and I backed away.

I looked at the pavement and thought of Mark. "I have a boyfriend."

Those seemed to be the magic words for David. Before I could explain any further, he scoffed, whipped out another cigarette from the carton, and lit it up.

"Right, the old man." He laughed to himself in a way that was beginning to piss me off. "How could I forget? Good luck with that, little girl."

"If you don't stop..." I warned, but there was no real energy behind the threat.

"You'll what? Bend over for me?" David waved his cigarette at me. "Look, I know you've got Blaine and 'Gramps' staking claim on you, but when you grow up a little, I can't say I won't want a piece, too."

My lips twisted into a scowl, and I pointed my finger right between his eyes. "You'll never be enough for me, and there's no way in hell you're ever getting into my pants!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, babe." He chuckled.

"And why's that?"

"'Cause I'm willing to bet that the next time I see you, you'll be dropping those pants forme."

12