How I Met My Mistress Mia

Story Info
This is the story of the day my life was changed.
1.6k words
4.14
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe my shoe fetish Is extreme... Was I should say. I used to tour though the women's section just to see what was out, wishing I wasn't single, sometimes even purchasing a pair to place in a private collection I kept on display at home.

I was simply minding my own "perverted" business when I happened upon Mia. She was gorgeous. Dirty blonde. Curvaceous. The color of her eyes where confusing but captivating. The black patent, thigh high boots were some the sexiest of ever seen. The heels were at least 12cm in height and thinner than the pink eraser pin a pencil. The pointed toes looked sinister. I was dying to ask if she would allow me to zip up the bright gold zipper that ran up the front from the cleavage off the toe.

So I asked... It was the only thing I could think of saying to her. "You mind if I help you with those?"

She cut her eyes at me in a way that made me feel as if I was being sized up. She didn't say anything in response which made me wish I hadn't spoken, but with a flick of her hair she leaned back on her hands and made a cocky motion with her eyes that told me to get to it.

"Are you all the way in", I asked after trying to secure the heel of the boot around the heel of her foot.

"Do you think I am", was her reply.

Oh my God her voice was as beautiful as she! Despite the response being as snob as it seemed. I was captivated.

"Just hurry up. I got shit to do", she then continued.

I looked up, a bit confused at her rudeness, but I immediately brought my attention back to the boots and continued to finish my task.

"You may as well kiss them while you're down there", she commanded with the authority of a natural sovereign brat. I'm not even sure why I followed her direction but there was something about the way she said it that made me feel defeated when it left her burgundy, sparkly, high gloss painted lips.

"Is this all for you today?" I heard the female clerk ask from over my shoulder.

"Yeah, just give them to him, he'll carry them out," she replied.

My first thought was "Who in the fuck do she think she is?" So I began to get off my knees from helping her but that thought was clouded when I felt a sharp pain shoot up from my balls and travel to my throat. As sudden as the sharp pointed toe of her boot connected with my fragile right testicle I collapsed back to my knees. I hadn't even realised she had kicked me yet. To be honest, I don't know what was going on in my mind.

"Get the fucking bags!" She demanded authoritatively, grabbing the back of my shirt and not giving me a chance to collect my thoughts. I looked to both sides of me to find the bags that were sat down. To my left, standing over me was the beautiful young woman whom I had just met minutes ago but was now trading me as if I had been her servant her whole life. Now standing I could see her fill physique. 5'3" maybe 146 lbs perfectly proportioned. Her size 7.5 boots perfectly polished pin her feet. despite her undeniable beauty, I hadn't even gotten her name yet but I had decided I wouldn't ask. I was going to hurry her bags, containing what seemed to be 10 boxes of new shoes, to her car and leave and never look back. With that now my plan I clumsily began to get to my feet and grab the bags, dropping 1 pair. It was as of in slow motion to me. I watched the box fall. The box hadn't even hit the ground good before she had shot another booted kick between my legs. I immediately collapsed dropping the rest of the boxes.

"What the fuck is your problem, lady?" I asked weakly. She didn't reply before she drew her foot back and kicked me full force in the stomach. I could feel the pointed toe enter my abdomen right in the middle and just below my rib cage. The blunt force of the kick immediately balled me around her foot, holding it by the heel, the toe of her boot still deep in my stomach.

"First of all my name is Mia. You will address me as Mistress or Miss"

She then used the toe of her boot that was already in my stomach to push deeper into it, rolling me over onto my back. She then planted the thin stiletto firmly in the same spot with enough pressure to make it look as if she were just wearing flats. Before she spoke, she spat in my face.

"I've seen you here before. Your little kinky ass try you make like you're simply shopping but you ask randomly women if you can help them try on their shoes just so you can get your perverted little rocks off. All that ends today. I've seen you shop here a couple times also. I'm not sure if you buy for multiple women or what but you vary in the sizes you purchase so I know you're either a single freak or perverted cheater. All that ends today."

She raised her foot and stomped it back down, heel first and hard. I think a tear left my eye as my lower back collapsed, my knees folded up, and my chest lifted toward her. She began to apply more pressure to her heel, not really twisting it but more so rocking her foot side to side as if the shoe wasn't all the way on it.

"You're my slave now... I already had you're Black Dodge Magnum towed to my place." She said as my eyes rolled back from the pain. The muscle in my midriff had already given in to her. Her stiletto heel was so deep in my stomach that I gasp for air like a fish out of water on sand. I tried to contemplate how she even knew What car I drove or anything about my shopping and purchasing habits. All of my thoughts we're subdued though when she stepped up full weight with both heels in my stomach. I literally couldn't breathe. I instinctively grasp hold of her legs. I was trying to alleviate some of her weight but at times it seemed i was just helping her keep balance and punishing myself more. Somewhere in the back of my mind i knew if she slipped off off me there would be more kicks coming, thundering. Before she spoke again she took a few minutes to trod her heels into my guts. Though I'm short at 5'5" I'm no small fry physically. I'm a born fighter but she trampling the fight out of me easily.

"You will get up immediately. You will neatly place ALL (stomp) of my shoes back in the boxes and bags. AND YOU WILL (HARD STOMP) (then lowering her tone) carry them out to my Lexus, place them in the car, Open the door for me, and because my shoes will be in the back seat... You will ride in the trunk."

I weakly nodded but that wasn't enough. A quick swift stomp made me ball up and turn on my side. She slipped off but did not fall. Another quick kick connected the pointed toe of her boot to the tip of my cock. Kick kick Kick. All in the same area some connecting some blocked by my arms.

"Yes Mistress" I begged in submission and respectfully. Kick.. Kick! STOMP! Then

She kicked me again. Harder! First in the balls then when I moved my hands to guard my balls, again in the stomach.

"Say my name First! I always come first..."

Mistress Mia, DO YOU understand!"

As I struggled to regain myself, slowly turning onto my knees, holding my stomach and my balls, I heard the clerk speak from behind me. I truly didn't know or notice she was still there. A rush of humiliation instantly filled me.

"Ms Mia?"

"Continue," was My new Mistress' only rely.

"Ms Mia, I am aware that my service contract is expiring but watching you dominate him has motivated me. I've served you loyally and would like to continue my service to you but I would also like to apprentice under you to one day realize my feminine dominance. Mistress Mia, may I?"

"Of course you may. As a master of fact. I'm leaving. Bring my shoes and my name slave to me."

As i looked up to watch Mistress Mia walk away i saw the glint of her boots as another clerk opened the door for her then bow as she passed. Seeing her walk away was a temporary relief to me. Just as I gained enough strength to raise myself the clerk kicked me hard from behind. It wasn't as accurate as Mistress Mia's kicks. Mistress Mia always connected with the very tip of her pointed toe boot. This kick caught me with the forefoot. The pointed toe of her pump did enter my stomach though. Again i went down and gasp.

"Get up, get the Mistress' heels and get them in the car. I'll be generous and count down from 10."

I nodded and began to move as quick as my body and balls would allow.

***

Should I continue? This story is slightly improvised but has it's bases in truth. Leave comments and tell me if you would like more!