How I Quit Smoking Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,361 Followers

"Yes Oh yes it would, yes it is dripping."

"You are one nasty ass little whore aren't honey, I bet your so fucking hot right now I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't actually dripping onto the floor. I bet you are so fucking hot right now bitch that if the other woman wasn't there you would be fingering your nasty ass cock hungry cunt wouldn't you Linda?"

"Yes, yes I would be, you know I would."

"Think how it would feel with me behind you with my tongue in your asshole and my fingers slowly sliding in and out your nasty cock hungry hole. Your wetness covering my fingers as I pull them out. I pull back and insert my thumb into your asshole as I keep fingering you. Your husband is on the phone with you and you find it hard not to breath hard because your hot little cunt it feeling so good. You want to moan loud but you can't can you Linda?'

"No I can't, but I want to very bad, it is very hard not to."

"You think it is hard now, wait until I stand up and stick my cock into you, I pull my hand out undo my pants and drop them. I rub my big fat cock against your ass and you push back wanting to feel it inside of you. I open your legs more and aim my cock at one of your two open ready wanting holes you keep pushing back at me wanting it inside of you but I don't know which hole to put it in. which one do you want my hard cock to fuck Linda?'

"I ah, oh, I ah either one, I don't care, either one, what ever you want."

"I want to fuck you in the asshole, do you want me to shove my hard fat cock in your asshole Linda?"

"Yes, oh yes I would I would love that very much."

"No wait I think I'll shove my fat hard cock into your cock hungry cunt, your cunt loves cock doesn't it baby, you need a cock in your nasty ass cunt don't you honey?

'Oh yes, yes I do, yes there, do it."

"I aim the head of my cock into your open lips and they are swollen wanting penetration, you arch your back enough to allow me un-restricted access into your hot wanting hole. Can you feel it slowly sliding inside of you Linda, can you feel how my fat cock is stretching you hole as I push in, can you feel it honey?"

"Yes, yes I can, yes I can, I can feel it slide up in me."

"Careful Linda, talking like that may let your husband know that you are being fucked while you are talking to him on the phone. I can hear your pleasure in your voice, you want to cum don't you honey, you want to have a screaming climax as I fuck you don't you?"

"Yes, I need to very bad."

"I know, I can feel your hot cunt pulling me into you, I can feel how hot you are, I can feel your cunt gripping me as I try and pull back. I can feel your ass pushing back against me as I thrust back into you; I reach around and grab hold of both of your tits so I can use your body as leverage to slam in and out of you. I find your nipples and work them as I keep fucking and fucking and fucking. I am getting close, I am so ready to come, I can feel you fucking back harder and harder slamming back against me. You are ready to cum and you want to so bad. You are not there yet but I am I grab hold of your tits and I pull you back hard as I empty my balls deep inside your cunt. My whole body is shaking and you haven't came yet. You grind back hard against me wanting me to keep going but it is too late. You still want to come but you can't and you can't tell me to keep fucking you because your husband is still on the phone with you talking about nothing at all. Can you feel my cock exploding inside of you whore, can you feel my prick pulsing and throbbing inside your nasty ass pussy, can you bitch?"

"YES, OH YES, oh God yes, yes I can. Oh fuck, I need to bad."

"That was good baby, you give great phone, I hope you are hot as hell right now, I came and I came hard to bad you aren't here to lick my cum off of my hand right now, too bad I wasn't fucking your mouth or you could have tasted it as I came. I have to go now and get back to work, give me your home phone and I'll call you tonight and we can do this again, what time do you get home?"

"A little after 6, anytime after 6 would be just fine."

"Good, a cock hungry slut like you needs a nasty man like me to get you off don't you Linda?'

"Yes, yes you are right of course."

"I'll call you tonight and be ready to come and come hard."

I heard a click and hung up the phone. I was hotter than I had ever been in my life. My pussy was actually throbbing and I swear I could feel my wetness on the inside of my thighs. I held myself against the counter with my eyes closed trying to get the image of my being fucked like he described from my mind. I turned around and saw Ann and Gail standing looking at me in what can only be described as shock.

Ann asked "Who was that, it didn't sound like Richard, but it sure looked like you were having sex over the phone, was that Richard talking dirty talk to you Linda, did you just have phone sex with hubby?"

I looked at her and for some strange reason I said, "yes and no, it was an obscene phone call, but it wasn't Richard". The look on Gail and Ann's faces was pure shock. Gail said, "I have had obscene phone calls before but I always hang up on them and I have never had one call asking for me. Did you know that man Linda?"

I looked at her and said, "No, I have no idea who it was, excuse me I need to go to the bathroom". I grabbed my purse, turned, and walked into the employee bathroom and standing against the sink, I closed my eyes and pictured in my mind those nasty things that the stranger talked about. I stood there with my hand between my legs and my dress up around my wrist. I was reliving it all in my mind and just as I was going to climax the door opened and Ann walked in. I opened my eyes yet I did not stop masturbating. She closed the door and locked it. She said walking up to me "I told Gail I was going come in here to talk to you, if she ask all we did was talk."

She knelt down in front of me and said, "Let me do that for you honey, you are in real need here". I pulled my hand away as she reached up and touched my clit. I was standing with my ass against the wash counter, she said "Sit back Linda, relax and I'll take you to heaven." I pushed with my legs so my butt was sitting on the counter. I leaned back against the mirror and raised my legs putting my feet up on the edge. I was twice as open as I would be in my Doctors stirrups in the exam room. I felt her slide two then three fingers into me as she knelt there giving me so much pleasure. She said as she finger fucked me "You were so fucking hot there trying not to respond to that caller, I knew you were having phone sex, you were moving your hips like someone was fucking you from behind. And the way you spoke, God you were so fucking hot. God Linda you turned me on so much, I haven't been with a girl in over 12 years, and I had to help you out, I had to get at this sweet little pussy, I know you need this, don't you baby, you need this real bad, don't you Linda?"

I could hardly speak, but somehow I managed to say "Yea, I need it, I need it bad." I was so wrapped up in the feeling that Ann's fingers were giving me right then, I grabbed hold of my tits and held them the way the man held me as he fucked me from behind over the phone. Ann stopped using her fingers, and she brought her mouth to my nest, I felt her hot wet mouth cover me and her warm soft lips suck my clit between them. I felt finger again going in me as well as fingers pushing into my asshole. I pictured Ann's thumbs inside of my hot cunt as she worked her mouth on my clit and labia. I felt her tow fingers work there way inside my ass. I began to climax and climax hard. I let go of my tits and grabbed the back of her head as she worked my pussy into a frenzy, I lost it completely.

"YES, YES, THERE, EAT ME, FUCK ME DO ME I'M COMING, I'M COMING OHHHH AHHH FUUCCCKKK, GDO IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD, DON'T STOP, DON'T FUCKING STOP."

Ann was going crazy between my legs; the more I enjoyed it the more she got off doing what she was doing to me. I climaxed and ever so slowly I began to come down from that wonderful mountaintop that Ann had taken me to. I thought Ann was going to stop eating me and probing, I sure as hell didn't want it to stop, but in my past that always seemed to be the way it happen. Oh God what a lovely feeling with her working me and probing and that mouth, God that lovely mouth so soft and so fucking hot. I began to build again with my mounting pleasure.

I felt Ann pull her mouth away and she said "Shit of all days to forget my pocket rocket" With her stopping I looked down between my legs at her face, I saw pure lust in her eyes. I had to ask since I have never heard of one and since she was so turned on I just knew it had to be something to give pleasure. Maybe it was a name for some kind of rubber cock. I asked "What's a pocket rocket?" She looked up at me as she wiped her mouth and face she said "Oh Linda it is the perfect purse vibrator. It is a tiny bit bigger than a lipstick tube, and it has the power of the largest Vibrator made. The only thing better would be a nice rubber cock, but I never bring those to work, there hard to hide." I said with out thinking "I have one" and I reached for my purse and pulled out the other rubber dick that the Doctor gave me.

I handed it to Ann and I expected that she was going to insert it into me. Instead she stood up, pulled up her skirt above her hips and pulled off her panties, she threw them on the counter next to me, she then knelt back down and but her mouth against me again. This time she did not use her fingers. I felt a little cheated because it gave me so much pleasure when she was doing it. I guess I thought she was getting me ready for the rubber cock by the way she was working her tongue in and out my hot cunt.

I heard her moan and then I felt her body jerking as she was eating me. I opened my eyes and looked down. It was then that I realized that Ann had inserted my rubber dick into herself and I could see her arm moving like crazy. From my position it did look funny watching her head bouncing up and down while she was working my hot pussy with her mouth. It didn't take her long to begin to scream out her orgasm into my open crotch. I felt her grab hold of my clit and she sucked it so hard I thought she was trying to suck it off of me. While I had my own pleasure building watching her and feeling her mouth and lips sucking made everything so much hotter. I had never in the past been with a woman, and Ann was making my first time better than anything that I had ever experienced or fantasized about up until now.

I closed my eyes and road the climax building in me higher and higher. I could hardly catch my breath as Ann was driving me crazy with pleasure. Her moans just kept driving my own lust faster and faster, I seem to crest a climax and it just would not end. Richard knows how to eat me but it is different with Ann. When Richard does it I climax Richard knows it is time to put little Richard inside of me, and we fuck like crazy until he comes. I would say I climax with him maybe 85-90% of the time, and I love making love with him even when I don't get that second climax. But this, God Ann has taken me to so many climax's. Add to that, that they are so fucking strong. I understand perfectly why there are so many bisexual women. I know that from this point on I am that is for sure.

After a very long time Ann finely finished and pulled away from me, I was glad that she did because my legs were beginning to hurt from the position I was in. Ann, just sort of fell back and sat on the floor. I looked down at her and to be honest I sure did not know what to say or do next. I finely said, "Is it always like that I mean so strong and so mind bending?" Ann looked up at me with my fat rubber cock in her hand and said "It is a hell of a lot better when your on a bed laid out side by side, but it is just a matter of knowing what a woman wants. I know what I love, so I just do to my lover what I like and it seems to work out just great."

I pushed myself forward as Ann pushed herself up from the floor and began putting her panties back on. "Am I a lesbian now Ann?" She smiled at me and said as she was pulling her skirt back down over her legs. "I don't know, do you still want to have sex with your husband?" I did not take long to think it over, I said "Sure, he is a great lover, he isn't a woman, but he can send me over the top over and over again." Ann said, "Well then I just think you have discovered, lets call it another way to have fun". I then asked, "Are you a lesbian Ann?" I only asked that because of the way she always spoke so poorly of her husband. Not to mention just how great of a sex partner she was.

She looked up at me, as she was finishing with her skirt. "Well Linda I truly don't know, sometimes I think I am, and other times I don't. Phil is a lousy lover and sex with him is defiantly not fun. I just can't totally cut men off because I have had some affairs with men and they have been great, and of course when I have sex with another woman it is just like this, it is just perfect. I guess I am more Bi-sexual than just a true lesbian. All I know is I love eating pussy and I love mine to be eaten. I had no idea you were so sexual, up until today I sort of thought you were a snob, I mean when ever Gail and I would start talking about sex, you would walk away or act is if it bothered you."

I had to ask "Is Gail this sexual? I mean have you and her done it?" Ann said as she was washing off my rubber dick "I don't know about Gail, I mean she talks sex OK but I have never made a play for her and I would have never made a play on you if that phone call hadn't came in. I mean I could tell you were hotter than a burning fire. I just knew when you grabbed your purse you came in here to masturbate. I just had to take a chance and see. I figured that if I caught you in the act, you would be more receptive to my advances, and it looks as if I was right."

I said "Yea, your right there, but to be honest I kind of think if you would have made a play for me before today I may not have been receptive to it, shit today I have never been so fucking horny in my life." Ann handed me my rubber dick and I put it in my big purse. Then Ann said, "If Gail ask you why you were in here for so long what do you want to tell her? " I hadn't thought of it until she asked. I thought and said, "I don't know, for some reason I don't think I would mind telling her the truth. What we did here I am not ashamed for doing. I never have liked lying. What do you think Ann?"

Ann gave me a funny look and said "Hmm, well I don't think I am that honest, I haven't got a good signal from her either way. I would just say you weren't feeling well and I came in and stayed with you until you felt better, you do feel lots better don't you dear?' I smiled back at her and said, "Oh yea, I feel much better than I did when I first came in."

We both walked out and Gail looked at us all the way back to the counter. She said, "It sounded like you two enjoyed yourselves in there, it's a good thing we didn't have any come in for a tour what happen in there girls, did you two do each other? You can tell me, I won't tell." I let Ann respond to Gail's questions and remarks. Ann said, "Linda got an obscene phone call and she needed to unwind, I just sort of helped her relieve the tension that's all". When Ann finished Gail said "Shit, relieve the tension my ass, she was so turned on I almost expected to see her stick her hand in her panties and masturbate while she was talking to him." I looked at her and said, "I couldn't do that, I don't wear panties." Ann chirped in and said, "She's right I know for a fact, she doesn't wear any panties".

Gail looked at me very funny and said as the phone rang "Maybe next time I can help you out Linda". I looked at Ann and she looked at me, we both smiled and the phones began to ring. While on the phone, people began to come in. we became very busy right up to quitting time. I did not get any more obscene phone calls. We all got so busy that I think we all forgot about my little escapade earlier. When the clock hit 5 we were just like rats jumping a sinking ship. I think I was in my car at 5:02. Now in the past I would always get in my car, light up a cigarette and begin driving. Today I got in the car and instantly I wanted sex. I craved it, I felt like my whole body needed sexual satisfaction. One thing I was very positive of, I sure as hell did not have any more desire to smoke.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,361 Followers
12