How I Quit Smoking Ch. 4

Story Info
She is lost to her sexual hunger.
8.6k words
4.22
50.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers

Ann stopped working my tits and I stood up with my tits still hanging out the top of my dress. Gail sat up on my stool and I knelt down between her legs. I saw that she had panties on and I could tell that they were very wet. I moved my face closer to her and I could smell her. I took a nice long drag of her through my nose; I loved the way she smelled. I reached up and pulled her wet panties to the side so I could do to her what she was doing to me.

I saw her clit and it was so huge, I mean it was the biggest clit that I have ever seen. Now since I have only seen two (Ann’s and my own), I thought all of them looked the same. Gail’s clit was a good 10 times larger than Ann’s or mine. I grabbed hold of it with my lips and I began to suck on it. Gail moaned as Ann was now kissing her. Using my right hand I inserted two fingers into Gail’s wet pussy. Gail was so hot, she could not keep her hips from moving as I worked her hole and sucked on her huge clit. I felt her place her hands on the top of my head as she kept moving faster and faster against my lips and fingers.

I could hear her breathing hard and I knew she was going to pop at any moment. Gail let out a very loud moan as her body shook with her climax. Ann stood there, rubbing herself as she kept kissing Gail. Once Gail stopped moving her hips, I knew that she was coming down from her sexual high. I slowly kept fingering her and gently sucked on her big fat clit. Since women are different than men, we take awhile to come back down to earth after we climax. I felt Gail’s hands pushing me back telling me she was ready to get up. When Gail got down, Ann pulled her dress up, grabbed her panties by the waistband, and pulled them down. Once naked, she sat on the stool. I wanted to eat her, but Gail got down between her legs before I did. I moved alongside of Ann, reached inside the top of her dress and moved her bra off of her breasts. I began making love to her nipples and every now and then I would stop to move to her mouth and kiss her.

I don’t know how long we were doing all of this, but Ann was hotter than I think all of us, maybe because she had to wait the longest. When she climaxed she let out a scream as she said, “YESSS, OHHH GOD YES, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK OH JESUS, I’M COMINGGGGG, I’M COMINGGGG!” Again, we both kept working her as she came and then slowly came back down to earth. When Gail finally pulled back, Ann got off of my stool.

Both of us put our breasts back in our dresses and Gail asked, “You have changed. What is it with you and those obscene phone calls you’re getting, Linda? Why are you getting them? Two days ago you were not like this and you sure as hell were not getting those calls.” I sat back down and said, “I don’t know. Ever since I quit smoking, I have been a sex maniac. I crave it all the time, and as for the phone calls, I don’t know, they just started yesterday and I can’t hang up on them, I get so hot listening and talking to those perverts. I can’t explain it at all. One man told me my name and number was written on the men’s room wall at a truck stop, Another man told me he saw my name written on the wall in the men’s room at Penney’s. I’ve been told my name is all over town for men to call me and that I love phone sex.”

I went on and said, “The only time the phone doesn’t ring is when I have it turned off. My message box is full, so no one can leave me any message now, not even my husband.” Gail sat on her stool and said, “Honey, anytime you get the urge you let me know, I’ll take care of you”. Ann chimed in, “Yeah, that goes for me, too.” Just then a good-looking couple walked in the door. The man asked, “Is this the place to take the tour?” I looked at his crotch and I was trying to tell how big he was by looking, I could not tell. The woman asked, “Is there a ladies room close by?”

Ann showed her where it was, the man walked up to the counter and I deliberately un-crossed my legs in a very slow swing. I knew that if he was looking he was going to get an eye full. I watched his eyes as I moved my leg. It looked as though his eyes grew twice in size. I then looked at his pants and I saw he had a nice package down there. Gail watched us and said, “You know, we have two tours here. When a couple comes in if they each go on a different one, they can compare notes later and that way you don’t have to come back tomorrow just to take the second tour.”

I looked at Gail real funny because there is only one tour here. Gail told the man, “If you and your wife want, I can take her on the one tour and Linda can take you and show you things that are on tour number two.” I looked at him and said, “I would love to take you places around here that have never been in. The tour takes about 30 minutes. I am sure you can handle 30 minutes with me, now, can’t you?”

The look on his face told me he desired me. His wife came out and Gail told her the same thing, His wife thought it was a good idea, so Gail walked off with her to take her on our tour. I looked at Ann, then at the man. I said, “Well, we have about 35-40 minutes. We can spend it here talking or you can come with me to a room we have and I’ll let you get a much better look.”

I got off my stool and took his hand. I led him to our break room, and as we walked into the room, I reached to see just how big he was. His cock was rock hard. I had startled him a little and he jumped back. I said, “Don’t be shy, honey. We don’t have much time, so don’t waste it by acting coy or something. I’m horny, you’re hard, so let’s get your cock out and let me make it feel better for you. You show me yours, I’ll show you mine.” I moved over to the counter and hopped up on it, lifting the front of my dress and opening my legs. I said as he was dropping his pants, “Pull one of those chairs from the table and sit down and eat me for a bit.”

He grabbed a chair and once he sat down, he began to eat me, I don’t know what made it so exciting, maybe it was because it was happening so fast, maybe because I knew this man’s wife was close by, maybe it was because nothing like this should ever happen yet I was doing it -- I was going to fuck a complete stranger here at work. Not only that, but my co-workers knew it and they were helping me do it.

I climaxed so fast it surprised me. After I came I said to the stranger between my legs, “Come on, big boy, let’s put that cock of yours into this nice warm bun, put your hot dog in my hot bun.” He stood up, shoved the chair away, and because of the counter top being waist high, all he did was move forward and he was in. He began to fuck me like a man possessed. He fucked me so hard my head was banging against the cabinet doors behind me and we were making a lot of noise with my screaming at him to fuck me and his grunts and moans.

I noticed the door open and Ann popped her head in. She said, “Linda, try to keep it down. What if someone else walks in?” I leaned forward and grabbed hold of my stranger’s back, holding on to him and looking straight into Ann’s eyes, I said, “If someone else walks in, just tell him he can be next.” Ann said, “You’re too much, Linda. I can’t believe you’re the same Linda I know.”

I felt the man buried in me jerk and twitch as he rammed himself deeper inside of me. I knew he was coming. I moaned into his ear as I ground my cunt against him. I said, “Hmmmmm, that was perfect, I needed that little fuck break. You are a great lover, that’s it, baby, give me every drop. Hmmmmmm, that’s so nice.” It didn’t take long for him to come back to earth. He began to pull back away from me, so I let him go. His cum was dripping out of me onto the floor. He quickly pulled up his pants. I hopped off of the counter, and as I did my dress fell back down into place. Looking at the handsome man I had just experienced such a great climax with, I said, “I think your wife’s tour is going to be the outside part. Tell your wife I showed you the inside offices. Just let her tell you what she saw and just drop it. And anytime you’re back in this area, feel free to drop in and we’ll do this again, I can always use a man like you.”

It was very apparent that he had no idea what to say to me. He even looked like he was a little mad at himself or me. I said, “Come on now, don’t fuck this up by telling your wife. Play along and just count yourself lucky. How many times have you dreamt of meeting a woman and then just fucking her -- no names, no date, just downright lustful fucking like we just did?” He looked at me as he finished his belt and said, “You’re right. Even if I told her what happened, she would never believe me. Hell, I don’t believe it myself.”

We walked out and Ann said, “Honey, you need to go fix yourself. Your hair is a mess. It looks like you have been rode hard and put away wet.” I laughed and said, “Funny, that is exactly what happened.” I just kept walking to the ladies restroom to freshen up. Just as I went to open the door, Gail walked in and walked over towards me. I no more than walked inside and the door closed, almost immediately it opened again and I saw it was Gail who had followed me in. I was just ready to go into the stall when Gail said, “Just a minute, Linda. You would never guess what kind of work her husband is in.”

I stopped turned and said, “No, he never said. What kind of work is he in?”

She gave me a great big smile and said, “He’s a preacher. He and his wife have a church over in Toledo Ohio. They are on vacation.”

It was then that I realized why he looked the way he did we finished fucking me. I said, “Well, he is a man, and he knows how to use it.” Gail said, “You haven’t had a chance to clean up yet, have you, Linda?” I looked at her with the funny question-mark face that I can give people so well. I said, “I was just about to do that when you stopped me.”

Gail walked real close, looked softly into my eyes and said, very hot and sexy, “Would you allow me the honor of cleaning you up?” I looked at her and her eyes were glassy, full of excitement. I started to say no. When Gail said with an even more excited tone, “I love cleaning up a fresh cream pie, licking up all that lovely sex juice. All you need to do is relax and you will be spotless down there.” I looked at her thinking “how gross” but all of a sudden the thought of Gail between my legs licking me, cleaning me, excited me. I knew that I had had to be very messy down there because I could feel his sperm slowly running down my inner thighs. Thinking of her licking me down there along with the wonderful feeling excited me more than I can possibly describe. I decided not to say anything at all, I just moved over to the counter as I had with Ann, I put my hands behind me and scooted up on the counter. I lifted my legs and hooked the heels of my feet on the edge of the counter. When I did hook my feet and had my knees up, the front of my dress fell into my lap.

I felt messy, I could only imagine what Gail saw as she looked at my crotch with her excited eyes. I wondered just how messy my panty hose were and what it looked like to her. Gail knelt on the floor and began to moan loudly as she licked me. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the glass mirror, loosing myself to her masterful tongue work. I felt Gail working on my inner stocking that covered my thighs. The feeling of her mouth and tongue working is beyond description. She was so gentle, so loving when I felt her move up to the center of my heat, I trembled waiting for her lips to touch mine.

When her lips brushed up against my labia, it felt like electricity, wonderful, glorious electricity touching me and I began to feel I could have a climax with her doing that to me. I moaned and said, “Oh, Gail, that is so lovely, so wonderful. I never thought it would be this good.” I felt her work her tongue inside of me and then I heard her sucking out my hole. I put my hands on the top of her head, gently running my hands through her hair as she kept cleaning me up. My legs were as wide open as they had ever been even, in my doctor’s office in the stirrups. Gail began to work her mouth and her wonderful tongue down, going right down the center of my crack. I felt her working herself straight to my asshole. I strained to open my legs as far as I could and at the same time I scooted my ass to where I had the edge of the counter on the back of my upper ass.

Gail had clear free access to work that magical tongue of hers. I have been fucked in my ass, but I never, ever had anyone lick me back there or stick their tongue inside of it. I was moaning and trying to catch my breath as I kept racing to a climax. I reached down between my legs and began to rub my clit as she kept tongue-fucking my asshole. I felt her pull away and she said, “Hmmmmmm, looks like Linda like rim jobs.” And then she resumed what she was doing. Stopping like she did caught me off guard and stopped my racing climax. The more she worked her tongue, the faster I rubbed my clit. I felt myself ready to climax and I could tell it was going to be a very hard climax.

My body shook; I held my breath as I rocketed up over the top of my climax. My climax seemed to last for a very long time, but Gail never stopped licking and in fact she had slipped a finger or two inside of my cunt. She just slowly slid them in and out as she kept working her tongue. Finally she pulled back and, looking at me, she said, “You’re nice and clean down there, honey. That was wonderful.” I looked into her eyes and said, “Yes, it was, but what about you, don’t you want to cum yourself?”

Gail smiled at me and said as she kept sliding her fingers in and out, “I came when you did, baby. I came with you.” I felt very uncomfortable just then, so using my hands to push myself up, I sat up. When I did that, Gail pulled back and my legs came together. Gail said, “I never thought anyone cutting out the crotch of a pair of pantyhose. What gave you that idea?” I looked at her as I pushed myself off the countertop and said, “Oh, I don’t know. This morning when I put them on I just could not stand the feeling of the crotch up against me, so I just cut the panty part out.”

Gail said “well right now they are ripped almost from the front to the back, you don’t have any runs yet, but I’m sure by the end of the day you will.” We both stood and looked in the mirror, Gail using her hands began working and fixing my hair. We kept a hairbrush in the bathroom, and Gail took it and began brushing it. The door opened and Ann walked in. She looked pale and said, “Mr. Rogers just called from his office. He wants to see you, Linda, and he did not sound happy.” Gail turned to me and said, “Fuck, I hope that preacher didn’t get a conscience and go tell Rogers.” Ann said, “No, it can’t be that. They got back in their car and drove off. It has to be something else.”

Gail asked, “Linda, just where did you take the preacher man when you did him, honey?” I gave her a funny look because we did it in the break room. And no one could have seen us. I said, “I took him into the our break room. No one saw us.” Gail said, “Are you crazy? Didn’t anyone tell you they have that room on camera? Security put them in a couple years ago because people were going in there and staying for hours watching TV. Why do you think Ann and I never go in there except to grab something from the fridge?” I did not know what I felt; all I knew was if security had been watching they sure had an eyeful. Ann said, “Mr. Rogers said for you to get your ass up to his office right now. I’m so sorry, Linda, I should have told you about the cameras.”

I fixed my makeup and walked out and over to Mr. Rogers’ office. I went to his secretary, and said, “Mr. Rogers sent for me.” Phyllis smiled up at me and said, “He is expecting you, dear, go right on in.” I reached for his doorknob, took in a deep breath and opened it. Mr. Rogers said, “Come in here and shut the fucking door.” The way he spoke to me shocked me because he had always been so nice and he never swore. I walked in and as I got up to his desk he said, “Sit your fucking ass down in that chair.”

I sat down and he then said, “Look at the fucking TV. Terry brought this to me. Now don’t say a fucking word and just watch it.” I felt tears swelling in my eyes; I did not like the way Mr. Rogers was talking to me. Using his remote he turned on the TV and started the video. The break room was showing in four different views. I sat there knowing what I was going to see. I walked in and I heard myself talking to the man, clearly the four pictures showed that I was all over him and the sound was so clear I could hear our breathing. I sat there and watched that man and myself. I felt so excited watching it because it was just like some of the hottest porn that I had seen. I don’t know if it was because I was watching myself or if it was listening to us as he screwed me.

Mr. Rogers stopped the video after I walked out of the break room and closed the door. I was so fucking hot right then I almost wanted to jump Mr. Rogers. Finally he spoke and he said, “Tell me, Linda, do you fuck all the men that stop by the visitors center, or was he just lucky this morning?” I looked at him and said, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I gave up smoking and this is my side effect. I am horny all the time, and I just have to have sex. I am so sorry. I will make sure I will never do that again.”

Mr. Rogers remained silent just looking at me, after what seemed like an endless silence he finally spoke. “Does your husband know that you are screwing men here at work, Linda?” I hung my head and said quietly, “No, he doesn’t know how bad I am.” Mr. Rogers said, “Speak up, woman, I can’t hear you. Does your husband know that you’re a whore?” I raised my head and looked at him. I was so fucking turned on with what was going on. I said, “No, my husband has no idea all the men I have been fucking. Are you going to tell him, or are you going to try to blackmail me into doing something for you?” I have seen that look in his eyes before in men; I had a feeling he was trying to get control over me. I had two thoughts about that: First, like I said, I was hot and horny; and second, the way he was treating me only added to my excitement.

Mr. Rogers said, “Oh I wasn’t thinking of blackmail, dear. I just don’t want you to ruin my company’s reputation. I mean, if word ever got out that my girls in the visitors center were fucking men that walk to take a tour, it reflects on me. I’m sure you understand, honey.”

I looked at him and thought to myself, “Why not, what’s the worse thing he can do to me? Fire me?” That was all that I could think of, so I said, “Did that video of me turn you on, Jack? I know it sure as hell got to me; I have never seen myself do it before. I think I did pretty good; what about you?” Mr. Rogers coughed and said, “Well, that is why I called you up here. I mean, well, I ah thought that if you were as hot as you are on the tape that I ah maybe you would let me ah, you know?”

I smiled. I knew who was in control now. I stood up and put my right foot on the chair, looking at Mr. Rogers I raised the front of my dress exposing my hose-covered legs and as I raised my dress my white skin was showing through the now very large open crotch area that had been ripping farther and farther open, and now was really showing a lot of my skin. I asked, “So, Jack wants some pussy. Don’t tell me, Jack, that you like whores and sluts. You should wire up the ladies room in the center if you want to get a good eyeful of us girls. If you had you would have seen me being fucked and sucked off yesterday as well as today. Is your dick hard, Jack? Want to feel something nice and warm around it, Mr. Rogers?”

I dropped my dress, dropped my foot and walked around to the side of his desk, I was very surprised to see that his pants and shorts were around his ankles, His cock was stiff as a board and sticking straight up, I knelt down alongside him and took him in my mouth, I began to masturbate as I bobbed my head up and down his cock. I know men are so fucking easy. I figured Mr. Rogers out so fast it was almost scary to me that I was so able to detect that in a man. I could tell that he was getting close to coming, so I pulled my head back and said “Your turn, Mr. Rogers.” I moved in front of him and sat on his desk, I raised my legs up and rested them both on the arms of his big chair. I reached for his head, put my fingers in his hair, and gently pulled his face to me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers